Edison Chen to film movie in Singapore & Chicago

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
article link - http://www.popularasians.com/content/view/389/1/

Edison Chen to film movie in Singapore

He said 'I quit' to the Hong Kong entertainment industry just 35 days ago.

But it seems this declaration will not spell the end of Edison Chen, not with his alleged forays into Hollywood and now, Singapore.

A report from Apple Daily said that the star of the recent sex scandal may be coming to Singapore to film a movie, with sultry siren Shu Qi no less.

The movie, said to be a arthouse love story, is a collaboration between an unknown Singapore company and an independent American production house.

A cool $13.8 million has already been pumped into the movie's funds, according to a report by Lianhe Wanbao.

Filming will take place in two locations - Singapore and Chicago.

According to Shin Min Daily news, Edison will play an American student who meets Shu Qi after coming over to Singapore for work, sparking off a cross-country love affair. However, their relationship ceases abruptly due to parental objection from Edison's screen family.

Edison's Hong Kong manager - as reported in Lianhe Wanbao - has confirmed this piece of news, indicating that both the widely-recognised bad boy and Shu Qi have started reading the script.

credits: asiaone & popularasians.com

haha so called leaving showbiz indefinitely pshhhh! glad he's going to be in another movie. i'd so watch it. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'd watch it toooo; x3 yaya edison chen; dude you know what it would be so cool if edison is in the fast and the furious 4 x3 LOL

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahha that's why you don't trust anything that you see in the cinemas they are all lies
I wouldn't mind seeing it though :)
Two of my favorite actors and actress is in there :)