Edison Chen Scandal w/ various actresses...

max

sarNie Elites
Have you guys heard or read about this? I was looking at some pictures, and I think that these pictures are definitely real. I lose a lot of respect for people when they do this, especially Cecilia Cheung. I really liked her, but I am not too fond of her anymore. I loved Edison Chen for his looks, but now, I look at him so differently... like gross. Eww.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
regular people have sex. celebrities have sex. it's natural. we're all humans. there's nothing wrong with having sex with ur girlfriend/boyfriend. just be careful if u let ur partner take photos/videos of u during the act. if ur partner likes to take pictures/videos during ur happy hour, tell him/her to delete them after viewing. in this case, it's unfortunate that Edison was reckless. also, he shouldn't have kept pictures and videos of his ex-girlfriends or partners. Cecilia Cheung got married with Nicholas Tse long time ago, so Edison should have deleted her pictures.

i think people should view movie stars or pop stars as professionals. we should pay attention to their work, not their personal lives. they're adults. they're not underage people. there's no law against consenting adults who engage in private, consensual, noncommercial sexual acts. also, Edison did not intend for the photos to be released. they were stolen. however, i think Edison should have been more careful with the photos and videos. if he was a nobody, no one would care.

i feel bad for the female celebrities involved in this scandal. women who have premarital sex are looked down upon in Asian society, the idea which i think is totally stupid and sexist. my best wishes to the girls.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Gillian Chung: I Am Sorry

11 February 2008
Alex Au

Gillian Chung today appeared for first time in public since the sex photos scandal started a fortnight ago.

Flanked by her Twins' bandmate Charlene Choi, Gillian addressed the media in a one minute statement, after an annual fans event to mark Chinese New Year.

"This incident has caused a great deal of turmoil and hurt for me and the people around me," said Gillian.

"I was naive and foolish in the past, but I have grown up," said Gillian, without explicitly admitting that she is in some of the sex photos that sparked the controversy, some of which show a woman, purported to be her, engaged in sex acts with a man, purported to be Edison Chen.

"I would like to thank my company, family and friends for their concern and support," she added.

She continued: "I am sorry for the effect that this incident has had on society and the public."

She finished: "I will continue to work hard and to face up to life's challenges. I thank the media for their concern. And I thank the fans for their unwavering support."

Although she had begun her statement with a smile and by saying "Hello everyone, Happy New Year," by the end she appeared to be fighting back tears.

The fans event was at a restaurant at the Emperor Group Centre, Wan Chai, where her record company is also based. Reporters had started gathering by around 10AM.

Gillian arrived at around midday, in a seven-seater car that had curtains covering the windows. Her car had been shadowed by six cars full of reporters since it set off from her home.

The fans event started at 1PM, and the statement to press was made at about 2:25PM.

Over a hundred fans turned up to support Twins. Over 200 members of the press tussled for space inside and outside the venue.

Gillian left at around 2:45PM, bound for home, in the same car she had arrived in. The curtains remained drawn. Her car was followed by around twenty cars full of press.

Source: http://batgwa.com/story.php?id=596

i think Gillian is very brave and strong. i'm not sure if every girl could deal with a situation like this. best wishes to Gillian and the other girls involved in the scandal. i hope people will stop posting the photos. it can only hurt the people involved when their private pictures keep spreading.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i heard about this long ago.. but i just didn't want to say anything about them... i love gillian, but i lost interest in her ((...especially edison)) after finding this out..
But i still love gillian..i just dislike edison now.. on.. and
edison was dong a movie with hollywood and i think got kick out because of his pictures.. now.. i heard that he's out of the industry so he won't get kicked out..

STIMA

ugh. did anyone see these pix? CUS I GOT curious..*slaps self
and they are soooo disgusting.
disgusting -_-
i have NOTHING but yeah they deserved it
i don't care..yeah THEY DO have personal lives. but if they should've thought, because HELLO you're a celebrity. you gotta think how it's gonna affect your PUBLIC image. cus personal life will. the truth will eventually be exposed .
i don't have no respect for them, obviously they have no respect for their fans.
but i'm not going to support no freaken HYPOCRITES
specially gillian.
who had this innocent image, saying she opposed pre-martial sex...crying about some guy taking a picture of her changing backstage, making a big fuss out of it
what A FAKE
i honestly don't think they got great enough talent to even reconsider being a fan. -_-

theres a difference between having a sex life and being a straight up whore -_-

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
^Uh, I don't know if you're getting this, but she's making a big fuss about a stranger taking pictures of her without consent! A stalker, peeker, voyeur, you name it. Anyone would feel violated and make a fuss about it. But this 'incident' with Edison is different because she consent to it, plus she's having sex with a man (whom at the time) she's in a relationship with.

Though, I do agree she seem somewhat fake, but to call her a straight up whore. :\ I don't know. A lot of people have sex with their partners when in a relationship. Plus, she's a grown woman! But I also understand where she's coming from with a damn stranger taking pictures of her without her consent, and I doubt anyone would want a random stranger taking pictures of them while they're changing. It's like knowing your boyfriend is taking pictures of you versus a complete stranger - and just the difference in the relationship between the two men for similar act (as in taking pictures of her inappropriately), have a big gap that raises a red flag. :X Uh I might not make sense in the last sentence, its late here so yeah.

Other than that, this whole incident is blown way out of proportion. And just reading about this whole incident disgusts me. Why do we even have to care about what they do? Its their life, but once you're a celebrity you automatically is turned into the slaves of the public. Heh, sad but true. And have anyone seen Edison's apology video? How lame and fake is the shiz? He was mentioning victims victims victims. No one's the victim here! The ones that are making the girls the victim is him, he's the one who took the pictures and stuff. What a douchebag! Also, there's no victims because the girls 'seem' (and I use this term lightly) to consent to him taking the pictures and taping them. Though I don't think anyone in this incident deserve it, what they do with their private lives belongs to them. If they were nobodies this thing wouldn't be all blown out of proportions like this, but they're not and that's why its the way it is.

Lol, and I realized I'm so late with this news scandal considering I just found about this yesterday and it has been going on for several weeks. Even CNN covered this news. lmao. XD

merry

sarNie Egg
yes I agree with you Mister Bubbub on how EDC keep saying victims over and over! yes and that apology video is lame. he didn't seem to say anythign like sorry for not keeping those photos and clip safe now all of you are trouble. He is the one who had those pictures and how stupid could you get not to save those pictures and video on a backup. but i guess it show how smart he is. in my opinion he could have done it on purpose but i maybe wrong. knowning that you're a famous person along with those girls won't you want to keep those pictures in a save place because once someone get a hold of those pictures you and all with everyone else that is involved will be in trouble. but i guess he didn't think of that.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
^Uh, I don't know if you're getting this, but she's making a big fuss about a stranger taking pictures of her without consent! A stalker, peeker, voyeur, you name it. Anyone would feel violated and make a fuss about it. But this 'incident' with Edison is different because she consent to it, plus she's having sex with a man (whom at the time) she's in a relationship with.

Though, I do agree she seem somewhat fake, but to call her a straight up whore. :\ I don't know. A lot of people have sex with their partners when in a relationship. Plus, she's a grown woman! But I also understand where she's coming from with a damn stranger taking pictures of her without her consent, and I doubt anyone would want a random stranger taking pictures of them while they're changing. It's like knowing your boyfriend is taking pictures of you versus a complete stranger - and just the difference in the relationship between the two men for similar act (as in taking pictures of her inappropriately), have a big gap that raises a red flag. :X Uh I might not make sense in the last sentence, its late here so yeah.
Other than that, this whole incident is blown way out of proportion. And just reading about this whole incident disgusts me. Why do we even have to care about what they do? Its their life, but once you're a celebrity you automatically is turned into the slaves of the public. Heh, sad but true. And have anyone seen Edison's apology video? How lame and fake is the shiz? He was mentioning victims victims victims. No one's the victim here! The ones that are making the girls the victim is him, he's the one who took the pictures and stuff. What a douchebag! Also, there's no victims because the girls 'seem' (and I use this term lightly) to consent to him taking the pictures and taping them. Though I don't think anyone in this incident deserve it, what they do with their private lives belongs to them. If they were nobodies this thing wouldn't be all blown out of proportions like this, but they're not and that's why its the way it is.

Lol, and I realized I'm so late with this news scandal considering I just found about this yesterday and it has been going on for several weeks. Even CNN covered this news. lmao. XD
i agree w/u. a lot of people are so weird. why do they think it's ok to have a stranger take pictures of Gillian while she was changing? just because she's not a virgin doesn't mean she would want some guy to take photos of her changing clothes! if i were her, i would cry too! when a woman is changing clothes, it's her very private moment!!! and her private video/photos with Edison were meant to be for private viewing only. she didn't want the video or pictures to be posted all over the Internet. the bad guys here are the ones who stole those files and tried to blackmail the celebs. the guys who called themselves "Kira" finally got HK$ 7 million from Edison and Gillian's company (as the rumor indicated). the company paid them to stop them from releasing the sex videos. it was rumored that Jackie Chan was mentioned in the video of Edison and Gillian. if that video ever got released, Jackie Chan's reputation could be ruined.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
You're right. The guys/gals who stole the pictures should be the ones to blame and be at fault. But Edison still need to come back and apologize for not getting rid of those photos after they broke up or whatever.

I still see these girls as human. They had their personal lives exposed, which is unfortunate. But they are still human, i will still see their movies and such. This doesn't effect what i see them as as an actress. We have to separate personal from personal. But with Edison he to me is scum. How could he? What was he still holding on to those pics for? I hate to even think of the image of him when he's looking at em. YUCK

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
'Nicholas Tse & Cecilia Cheung To Divorce'

14 February 2008
Alex Au

Nicholas Tse (�霆鋒) and Cecilia Cheung (張��) have separated as a result of the sex photos scandal that has rocked Hong Kong showbiz, Ming Pao, a Hong Kong newspaper, reported today, citing rumours.

Patrick Tse (�賢), father of Nicholas, refused to comment.

Reporters for the newspaper telephoned Deborah Li (狄波拉), Nicholas' mother, but could only get through to voicemail.

The newspaper quoted sources from the legal profession who said that, even though the couple married in the Philippines, the union and any divorce can be dealt with by Hong Kong jurisdiction because at least one of the couple is a Hong Kong citizen. The legal sources told the newspaper that after one year of separation the couple can file for divorce without citing any particular reason.

The couple married in September 2006. Last year, in an interview with Squat, batgwa.com's supplement pages, Nicholas said his marriage to Cecilia was "for life".

Cecilia was implicated by the sex photos scandal when images purportedly of her nude and engaged in sex acts with Edison Chen (陳冠希) started surfacing on the internet over two weeks ago. The photos were allegedly stolen from Edison's computer when it went in for repair.

Hong Kong newspapers have rumoured for days that Nicholas was angry and upset because some of the sex photos seem to have been taken just before the couple got married.

The house the couple shared was vacated two weeks ago and the couple have not been seen in public since the sex photos started leaking.

Credit: batgwa

I feel bad for this couple!