"E Turk" aka Aump P with the large forhead?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if the story is true...but difinetly they're referring to Aump P.

young husband = Todd Sina
nang rai barbie w/ the monkey who wants to be famous boyfriend = Pei
nang'ek w/ Ab Baew eyes = Janie
nang'ek w/ famous last name = tis one i dunno

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL i read this and the only people I can think of was Pei and R the Star for the n'rai barbie description and monkey who wishes to be a star hahaha. The others I don't know.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL they called pe a monkey? he don't look like one. he look more like a caveman lol
I thought aump wasnt marry...???
when they call a man somebody else's husband dat means da girl and dat dude is sleeping together. deres a more formal word for husband when they refer to somebody's legal husband

shocking...i knew that aum has always been notorious for her sexiness and all, but i never thought that she would be somewhat of a madam to hi-so men...hmm...but my question is: where's the support and evidence of all this? photos? videos?

thaistarfan

sarNie Egg
even though it has no mentioned names on there but if u are an avid reader to thai gossip columnists everyone can tell who da person is.

even da comments left on the orginal article will reveal who da person is. no names but ppl already have a clue and guessing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
when they call a man somebody else's husband dat means da girl and dat dude is sleeping together. deres a more formal word for husband when they refer to somebody's legal husband
Hahaha same goes to the way Thai people use the term "wife" ahahahaha!!!

I don't believe it is Aum P, kind of hard for me to accept if it is really her. Who did Aum P try to snatch??? That threw me off.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ugh this article is so harsh but from reading it this is my thought on who they targeted

Aum as the Pimpstress
Todd As the young husband
Pei as The nang ek barbie
R as the monkey -.-" LOL
May Fuengarom who wanted to be the flight attendant her mother role is Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn as Fang's mother who murders Pin

-.-" I hope it's not Aum and I doubt its her .. but from reading the article I think those are the people they are implying towards ugh! I still love Aum x333 and I refuse to believe this! LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah! ok now dat makes sense to me R da monkey LOL pe don't look like a monkey to me lol aw dat is so mean but i can see y they referred to him as a monkey

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
Sorrie but i dont believe that the article is fact!!! News and comment on magazines and newspaper are never true!! I'm really into my culture and have been since i was young, why would these people do these things if they are rich already!!! Honestly i think people have nothing better to do then ruin other people's lives since their's in no better. People that write these articles are just low life people.... rumors are rumors doesnt mean they are true. There are always new rumors going around about stars because they are stars...people are set out there to talk smack about stars is what are there to do report things. If there is no real hard fact, pictures or videos...theres no way im believing that these things are true..sorry but to who ever that wrote it please get a life and actually write about whats true with full evidence backing up your story!!

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm.. but she is already rich herself right? So why would she do this? And the story sounds too cryptic to me. It ends with the person who made this story saying they won't rest untill the pimps & ho's are unmasked.. then why make a puzzle? Then just say who they are? When i hear gossip like this i have my own 2 rules:
1. Want names, else the gossip isn't fun ....
2. Pictures or it didn't happen
lol :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorrie but i dont believe that the article is fact!!! News and comment on magazines and newspaper are never true!! I'm really into my culture and have been since i was young, why would these people do these things if they are rich already!!! Honestly i think people have nothing better to do then ruin other people's lives since their's in no better. People that write these articles are just low life people.... rumors are rumors doesnt mean they are true. There are always new rumors going around about stars because they are stars...people are set out there to talk smack about stars is what are there to do report things. If there is no real hard fact, pictures or videos...theres no way im believing that these things are true..sorry but to who ever that wrote it please get a life and actually write about whats true with full evidence backing up your story!!
news in mags and newspapers are true a lot of da time. i'm not sayin dis might be true but some other things dat get written are true. so u can't say dat it's never true

fun

Expired Sarnie
News and comment on magazines and newspaper are never true!! Honestly i think people have nothing better to do then ruin other people's lives since their's in no better. People that write these articles are just low life people.... rumors are rumors doesnt mean they are true.
Things written in magazine are not always wrong and plus it’s freedom of press. What so wrong, everyone starts and brings up rumors all the time and believe it or not that includes me and everyone else.

why would these people do these things if they are rich already!!!
Ahahahaha this cracks me up. There is this saying that the richer you are the more greedy you get. It may apply to some people but not to everyone.

If there is no real hard fact, pictures or videos...theres no way im believing that these things are true..sorry but to who ever that wrote it please get a life and actually write about whats true with full evidence backing up your story!!
I believe the article was translated... so stop ambushing *trying to look mean* :lol: the writer unless you want to comment on it but not as in telling the person to stop writing or get a life. Sometime pictures are not worth a thousand words.

I hope it's not Aum and I doubt its her
Me too. Hopefully it's not any of the name given above.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
lol R the monkey, if anyone watches his sitcom with Bie (Nut Gub Nut) they always call him 'na ling' :lol: