E.T. new movie?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
is this E.T. new movie or not? i love both of his movie that he did. and i wonder if this is his new movie. and is it good like his movie before?

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
yea...its his new movie...but i think its going to be the same as the last one. but what i know from this movie is that his dad is going to have two wifes that's all i know about the movie...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lol: that's true...but i think he do look cute in this look. i can't imagine him with other look, like long hair, or bald hair. :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch this movie and it was pretty ok. There like three part to this movie and in this movie both wifes are pretty nice to each other but the dad is so mean to the frist wife. There mostly lots of crying and thinking back and forward in this movie....

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
I like the movie but then ET is like wearing american eagle in the movie.. hahaha and im like ummm okay... isnt it suppose to be like a poor unmodern setting?? I dont like the fact that the 2 wives get along.. it needs more drama between them instead of just the father and stuff. But ive only seen part1 i wanna see the other parts.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i dont like the na'ek.....no reason...just dont like her acting in that other movie and dont think she pretty...she look older than et...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
gosh- I'm not that much of atn ET fan- but I heard a song from his album (the new one? im not sure) called "My only Light" and I totally love the Hmong lyrics... lol- I didin't reallylike how he sung the english lyrics but dam-the Hmong lyrics blew me off... ahaha
Anyone heard it yet?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
angelxmdawb Posted Today, 01:37 PM
gosh- I'm not that much of atn ET fan- but I heard a song from his album (the new one? im not sure) called "My only Light" and I totally love the Hmong lyrics... lol- I didin't reallylike how he sung the english lyrics but dam-the Hmong lyrics blew me off... ahaha
Anyone heard it yet?
Yeah I hear that song that he sing in the movie. I though he sang pretty nice. The song was from Destiny that what E.T said from his ablum.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
dancy said:
Yeah I hear that song that he sing in the movie. I though he sang pretty nice. The song was from Destiny that what E.T said from his ablum.
[post="16360"][/post]​
yeah-I know he copied the music from Destiny but J am totally in love with the Hmong lyrics! I should tell him about it... LoL since he is related to me

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
Ya he sings pretty cool songs... hey if ppl have seen this movie in the previews they show some songs of his.. u know that one song he sing about how his parents arent like other parents and that they dont love eachother and it ruins the kids life.. well yaa anyways i was wondering if anyone have that song.. its sooo sad.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
talking about acting... his lil bro is in my history class =) We did some sort of skit-- and seriously, he can't act like ET-- even though ET can't act anyway. :) I'm saying this in a NICE way... not being mean or anything. :p