Dung Duang Tawan(Broadcast Thai)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
>___< it's aight, i guess. I will watch it on behalf of Rome, though I'm not really a fan of Vicky's. I really didn't like her character or acting in the lakorn with Por and Ploy.

Rita and Rome still looks best.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
>___< it's aight, i guess. I will watch it on behalf of Rome, though I'm not really a fan of Vicky's. I really didn't like her character or acting in the lakorn with Por and Ploy.

Rita and Rome still looks best.

kong

sarNie Egg
i'm big fan of vicky and rome can't wait to watch. I like vicky character only not a fan of por or ploy :yahoo: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix from tv3

too bad there wasnt any pic of vicky/rome posing together

kermint

sarNie Adult
thanks girl for sharin. yeah, too bad no pics of rome and vicky together. tao and jakajaan are look good too. rome looks hot 555.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
lol, you know what? Tao looks like my brother in law, and my brother in law looks like that other guy Taa (or w/e his name is, but he looks kinda like tao too).

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
great. when is it airing.?? probaly not soon huh? LOL=]]
well i love the pairing so Rita is in here too right.

The casting is;
Rome;Vicky
tao; that 1 gurl
rita; sumhotdude

Right?? LOL sorry dunno the names of them. hehe=]]

i agree that rome and vicky make a better couple than rome and noon, but i'd still prefer rome with sririta! this lakorn looks good...so many well-known daras in it...

nolee

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see this one. vicky & rome is different, they make a sexy couple lol but anyone kno what the storyline is about?