Dung Duang Haruethai

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Just finished the ending and even though it was a bit rushed at the end, I felt that it was satisfying enough to a certain point as all the loose ends have come to a conclusion.

This was a very enjoyable drama!

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
overall i'll give this lakorn a ranging from 6.75-7.75 stars out of10...it was overall intense and good and not boring but with a little draggy here and there(but not too many which is fine). and the ending was good...a little bit rushed but not too rushed. lol. i bet i've said this like about 20 times. but everything else didnt bother me other than the cheap clothes,settings and budget and kwan's acting...

weir's acting became really good at the end. i guess there was alot of complain so he improved...but i hope to see improvement in kwan's acting skills in her later lakorn. if not, i think she wont get alot of lakorn with good roles like this lakorn.

i hope she gets another lakorn that she's a princess cos i think her looks are like a princess(totally perfect...except her make-up in DDH) but if she's gonna get a princess role, i hope that she's gonna protray her character better.

i forgot to say one last thing.LOL. I HATED NEW'S WIG!!!! OMG WHO CHOSE THAT UGLY WIG FOR HIM!?!!

Pac

sarNie Egg
the ending was good =) there really cute together ^_^ but its sad that meena finally turned good but died, <.< all her father's fault

Pac

sarNie Egg
and about new's wig.. I TOTALLY HATE IT TOO praewXXsornram -_- its long and curly lyk kwan and rotmays hair..-__-looks funny

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
awww. they hecka rushed the ending! I wanted more LOOOOVVVIN' hahaha! and they didn't even tell each other that they loved each other. =(((( but owell. i LOVED LOVED LOVED everything about this lakorn. arrrg! swear, this is the best one yet! ahh! weir is sooo charmingggg =) and new is sooooo sweeeet. and wheeeeeeeeeeeee. okay **over. LOL!

Pac

sarNie Egg
SOO TRUEE~!!! ^_^ ITS SOOOO SWEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and indeed weir is sooo charming >.> i want one lyk him -.- he can be mean in a sweeett way

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
just finished this drama too...I avoided it for so long finally i didn't have anyfing else to watch LOL...so I finally decided to watch it...I say this version is definitely more interesting than the Num and Nat one...except I didn't like how they made praek become really mad when nangek tried to escape but oh well... I gues i would feel the same way too...one thing i did like though and please excuse me for this i'm not a proponent for slapping or being violent towards women but that Meena girl deserved it...I JUST LOVED when Rungsiman slapped Meena...hahahaha LOL....

Toon

could anyone answer me this...was there a betrayal by praek's most trusted advisor in the Num and Nat version, was there even that character in the old one...for some reason i can't remember it at all...and i forgot how praek and nangek got to phanturat in the old one?

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
could anyone answer me this...was there a betrayal by praek's most trusted advisor in the Num and Nat version, was there even that character in the old one...for some reason i can't remember it at all...and i forgot how praek and nangek got to phanturat in the old one?
no they made up meena and her father and all the betraying and they also changed a few couples...rachit was supposed to go with nangek's maid(krawan)

Toon

oh i see...wow they did dramatically change the storyline then...LOL...thanks praewxxsornram

jeansterrr18

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, so I never seen this lakorn yet, and from what I read on the first page only..this has been remade. I guess that's cool though b/c actors and actresses have gotten better looking. So is this drama a good one... like is it all gay in the ending like most dramas or do people die?????

pinky.winky7

sarNie Egg
Okay, so I never seen this lakorn yet, and from what I read on the first page only..this has been remade. I guess that's cool though b/c actors and actresses have gotten better looking. So is this drama a good one... like is it all gay in the ending like most dramas or do people die?????
i know!!! isnt he with his dimples??? on the thai gossip channels they were saying that weir had to pick between pancake and alexandra. and pancake slapped alexandra-HA! oh and they thought that alexandra became a thai citizen just because her so called rumor "boyfriend" weir lives there.

jeansterrr18

sarNie Hatchling
i know!!! isnt he with his dimples??? on the thai gossip channels they were saying that weir had to pick between pancake and alexandra. and pancake slapped alexandra-HA! oh and they thought that alexandra became a thai citizen just because her so called rumor "boyfriend" weir lives there.

Oh I did say that, but I deleted it; and yeahh he is so adorable... And he's only like 20, 21 too! hahah. Though I gotta admit, the first drama I saw him in, I didn't really like it and that lakorn was the Sai Nam Sarm Chewit.
HOLD UP, who is Alexander, I didn't know this?? Is she famous... as in she act before somewhere?

jeansterrr18

sarNie Hatchling
Nat did a better job and so did Sornram. Kwan was good but she did not convinced me about her character.
yes. only if nat was as pretty as kwan or kwan's acting is as good as nat...and same goes for weir and sornram...(BUT SORNRAM IS JUST AS HANDSOME AS WIER. just differnt style of hansome.lol.) this new remake would've been better... and the clothes should improve too...and the settings

hah.. I don't THINK I know who nat is, maybe I do... probably not that singer right??? Well I have to say Kwan is cute in all of her dramas, sometimes her role is stupid; as matter of fact, most of her lakorns, she's so dumb, not completely though!. I seen a lot of her dramas and I would have to say I am a fan b/c most of them are dumb, but I watch them anyways b/c she's in it.. Though I like the one when she was a couple with Tawin in Plik Din Soo Dow. So CUTE!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I luv luv luv this lakorn Weir and Kwan had great chemistry hope they have another lakorn together. New and Rotmey character got better in the ending but I really really like this lakorn hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nat did a better job and so did Sornram. Kwan was good but she did not convinced me about her character.