Dung Duang Haruethai

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 4 was really cute. For some reason I find myself fast forwarding through New and Rotmay's parts.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Darn it, haven't had a chance to catch up yet. It's my niece's birthday tomorrow, up all day decorating. -_-

marley

sarNie Hatchling
It was just a ceremony. It seems like Meena's dad has bad intentions. Kwan started singing the theme song in Episode 5 and Wier got mad.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 4 was really cute. For some reason I find myself fast forwarding through New and Rotmay's parts.
I agree with you marley.....I think New and Rotmay's parts are okay to watch. I think Rotmay's character is too weak, but I don't know. I would just prefer to watch Weir and Kwan's parts much more because I think they're so much more cuter.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling

I agree with you marley.....I think New and Rotmay's parts are okay to watch. I think Rotmay's character is too weak, but I don't know. I would just prefer to watch Weir and Kwan's parts much more because I think they're so much more cuter.

I thought it was just me that found the couple not as interesting as Weir and Kwan

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Is Kwan and Weir getting married next epi or was that just a little ceremony?

I have been sneaking some peeks in episode 5 since I'm watching it at work. From what I see, it looks more like a wedding than just a celebration/ceremony since both kwan and weir are wearing white and seeing the soilders bringing a cup of wine where both of them drank from. Weir kept Kwan by his side like they were being married while mingling with the guests. It's so cute to see him wrap Kwan's arm around his....lol. If indeed it was a wedding, Kwan sure doesn't know what's really going on besides it being some sort of ceremony with him telling her to do this and that because it's part of the tradition/ceremony.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
really...awww...i'm so excited it's getting interesting..so i wonder if veir will get kwan's land since they're going to marry each other..

maijune

SarNie Adult
really...awww...i'm so excited it's getting interesting..so i wonder if veir will get kwan's land since they're going to marry each other..

no he doesn't get her land...the land will be her brother...

and about the wedding part....i think it's a wedding...in the older version p'ek wanted to married n'ek because he planned to connect the two kingdom which is his kingdom and n'ek's kingdom and of course he does loved her too....and besides that he don't want to marry his fiance no more and wanted n'ek's brother to marry his fiance instead....p'ek trapped n'ek into marrying him but at last he gave her the princess of kasik title instead, which i'm kind of confused too because at first he planned to marry her but then ended up giving her the princess crown...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I read Poly Plus's scoop....

*Spoilers*

It's not a wedding. It's a celebration in regards to Weir's courageous rescue of one of the members and they will be saying goodbye to the Winter Castle to travel to the main one by going around the small villages.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^I read Poly Plus's scoop....

*Spoilers*

It's not a wedding. It's a celebration in regards to Weir's courageous rescue of one of the members and they will be saying goodbye to the Winter Castle to travel to the main one by going around the small villages.

heheh thanks aiyaja!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww. That's pretty nice. Kwan was very pretty in the preview!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I loved it when Weir got a bit jealous yet he tried to laugh it off and Kwan's shooting abilities. :lol: Aw, they're falling for each other already, so sad when Weir with that sad tone of voice said that he didn't know Kwan hated him that much and he kept looking back at her when he sent her to her room. I'm quite addicted to this lakorn at the moment. Can't wait to watch Episodes 5-6.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i just watched ep 4 and 5........i was kinda disappointed because nothing really happened. it's kinda boring and draggy. its too "kik kok" and the story is not flowing at all. but it's not so bad till i'm gonna stop watching it. but i hope they put in more NEW shouting.LOL!! i find him charming when he shout. but hate it whn rodmay cries. i dont mind her getting scared and shaky(i tot that was kinda cute). but not cry!!

anyone notice? at the end of ep 5... rachit was with meena, but then suddenly he appeared in the same group(travelling group) as pra'ek and nang'ek...LOL

i think this scrip-writer isnt very good......stuff(some) just happen without much logic*sighs* and one more thing that sorta bugs me a little bit...when new eats...he kept on bending his head down...a prince/king is supposed to have good posture and bring the spoon up to his mouth..not his head down...i thought that was really really careless of the drector...not noticing his posture...

OMG. i hate it when people kept on interupting weir when he wanted to give her that necklace(is it a necklace?im not very sure)...they should've come like 3 mins later!! then weir can give it to her!!

annae

sarNie Hatchling
can some one give me the storyline to this lakorn?? i've been watching ..but don't understand thai that well...just a few words here and there... and i never seen the old version with num and nat....just watching it because i like the leads... thank you

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind the slow pace but Kwan is really irritating at the moment. She's not softening up at all while Weir is doing all of the chasing and patience. I mean, Weir respects and obviously chooses her everytime she gets into a confrontation with Meena yet Kwan isn't seeing that good side of his personality at all. She's still so stuck with the wrong assumptions from the beginning. Gee, when will she wake up and smell the coffee. I sympathize for Weir so much especially when Kwan has such an attitude problem. :rolleyes:

i still don't understand why weir got mad, when she started singing. :eek: i know he told her to not sing if she didn't mean it, but i felt that was kind of random. she was just singing along w/ the mood. why the boy get mad? :huh:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i still don't understand why weir got mad, when she started singing. :eek: i know he told her to not sing if she didn't mean it, but i felt that was kind of random. she was just singing along w/ the mood. why the boy get mad? :huh:
She's been treating him badly and for her to sing such a song when he sang it to her out of love, he got upset. It's pretty reasonable. Kwan hasn't shown any affection towards him, directly yet so he believes that she hates him. To sing such a song and not be sincere, that's like stepping on his pride and love for her. It's like she's playing him for a fool and nobody wants to be a fool especially when he's a King. I totally understand Weir and Kwan has the nerves to say and mock that this song is probably for someone special like Rotmay and Meena, like WTH Kwan?? Weir has been saving your butt so many times, at least show some respect. I mean, Kwan's character Princess Tansika is supposed to be someone with reason and kindness like what we have seen with the horse, the thieves, and such but when it comes to Weir, someone who is awfully nice and gentleman-like towards her, gives her all of the respect and honor, she ignores that and places all blame on him. Gosh, Princess Tansika is such a baby. Poo- :rolleyes: