Dung Duang Haruethai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
LOL yea it is I didnt watch the old version but this new version of kwan+weir is good too ^______^

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
man i really need to find some time and get caught up...this lakorn sounds really good...

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I need to start watching this lakorn too. Weir is awesome! What does the title of this lakorn mean? Can anyone translate? I'm not exactly fluent in Thai. he he Thanks!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dung Duang Haruethai literally means, Like Star Heart so if you were to translate it, it means, Like The Star of My Heart.

Yes, airing today. :p

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I like Rotmay and New more than Kwan and Vier.....!!! I just like how New give in to Rotmay!!! super cute!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like both pairs. Weir and Kwan add spunk to the lakorn whereas New and Rotmay add sweetness to the storyline, there's a balance.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I think i'm in love with this lakorn. HAAH! Weir is soooo funny hes always joking with Kwan, its soo cute! (= and he looks super handsome in this one! haha, Yes Rotmey & New are cute too. they're gonna be the romantic couple. HAHA, new matches his role in this one. ughh, i'm excited for the next episode! whoO! Weir sounds really good singing the theme song

i think the costume people did a great job in this one -- great outfits. ;) agh...i think that girl who likes weir is going to start annoying me, although she is cute.

maijune

SarNie Adult
like i mentioned before in num and nat's version doesn't have this girl character...this is a add up character for this version..

the girl character... who plays alongside Kwan? she's a cute character. i don't mind her. anyone know if she's the same girl from the lakorn w/ paul & noon? i think her character's name was meena or something like that. i liked her in there, too. :wub: