Dung Duang Haruethai

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I agree with teedee..but I don't think I can finish the movie becuz I'm not a fan of Kwan..she bugs me somehow (no offense). They need to change her hairdo in this lakorn..the bangs is like strings of yarns..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea next year since her lakorn with stefan is airing this year cant have kwan 2 lakorns air same year wish that can happen but other lakorns are boot up and taking up the days so theres no way we can see this one for this year of 2007

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was waiting for this lakorn to air after Bpoop Phaeh but gosh, it didn't happen. I really wanted to see this fantasy lakorn. Everyone keeps complimenting that Kwan was born to be a Princess. I agree, Kwan has that royal appearance to her. ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
uhuh at tv pool votes she got 10th place looking like a princess i think she can bet the other girl who was higher then her i thought this lakorn with weir air before slsr guess not wanna see the remake from nat+num version never watch it

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There were some ladies 1-9 that I thought huh? They look like Princesses? LOL The polls are all based on popularity, some are true while others aren't especially Pancake. Sorry, Pancake is cute and all but a Princess? Hahahaha. Perhaps from Breakfast Land. Wait, did Pancake make it? Usually, she makes it in any poll.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
uhuh at tv pool votes she got 10th place looking like a princess i think she can bet the other girl who was higher then her i thought this lakorn with weir air before slsr guess not wanna see the remake from nat+num version never watch it
Yeah, I thought the one with Weir would air first but it is the other way around. Does that include my Pinky? hehe. :p :lol: <333 Kwan and Pinky.

maijune

SarNie Adult
anyone know the exact date when this one will air? i really want to see this one after watching num and nat's version...can't wait to see this one..want to know how it turn out...is it good like the num and nat's version or not...

love both vier and kwan....