DUMB BROTHER AND EVIL SISTER-IN-LAW

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
one more thing....i heard that she is married to a close cousin of mine up in St.Paul....i cried with anger...i wish i hadn't meet her from the beginning now that pretty soon we are gonna be close again and i hate to admit that i am never ever gonna talk to her again until she apologized with the right manner. SHE LIED TO MY COUSIN THAT I WAS THE ONE TO BREAK OFF THAT FRIEND TIE...MAN...Stupid cousin...I'M SO GONNA KICK HIS ASS FOR SURE WHEN BOTH COME DOWN HERE FOR THE NEW YEAR! REALLY SAD.

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
omg man i really fell bad for u mystik woman this is just getting worst for u now she even telling ur cousin that u and her break up was because of u god it seen like u will never going to get away from ur friend who steal ur money and now going to become ur cousin wife I really hope ur friend will apologized to u for stealing ur money when she come visit u :(

amythao

sarNie Adult
After read all this mess all I have to said to anyone that the best ways to keep this from happen in the future you should do Direct Deposit if your school get you the choice because I am also a college students and I have three choice on how they will send me Financial Aid, which I choice direct deposit because it directly go into your bank account and you don't have to wait for a weeks to get your check…

suensusan

sarNie Egg
ok sisinlaw or not that is f'ed up! you should report her shoot I know I would...
and I am a sisinlaw myself and I know forsure I Will not do this to my sisinlaw...

**edit
and you are so nice man I would not even forgive her that is soooo f'ed up man... but then again I have not been in that situation so what do I know right?
but she had such a dumb excuse because no matter what the husband says he doesnt mean it! and you cant just steal from anyone!! dumbie girl she is...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone has a dumb brother and a conniving sister-in-law? I do.

:] Sorry, long post. I really needed to let off some steam.

First off, let me give you guys a little background information. My older brother, his wife, and their two kids live with us. There have been several times when we THINK his wife has stolen things (cash, jewelry) from members of our family, but we’ve always hushed our mouths because we don’t want to start anything if we don’t have proof. Since we don’t say anything to my brother because we don’t want him to think that we don’t like his wife, he thinks that she’s all good and innocent. The truth is that she’s the type who can talk her way out of anything, even if it means lying. :[

So here’s what recently happened to me: I was supposed to receive a check from my college from the government. I was going to use the money to pay for a class. Two weeks passed from the date that the check was mailed out, and there was still no sign of the check. I was worried that it got lost, so I called my school. They told me to do a Stop Payment on the check. If the check really hadn’t been cashed, and had gotten lost instead, they’d reissue another check and I could pick it up at my school. So another two weeks went by, and no sign of my school calling me. I called them and I was told that the check had already been cashed. I was SHOCKED because I never received any check. I went to school and was given a printed copy of the check that had already been cashed. On the back of the check, it read

Pay to the order of (My sister-in-law’s name)
(My FAKE signature)
(My sister-in-law’s signature)

Like WTF! That bitch had forged my signature and took my money. The guy I spoke to said that I could report this to the police station, but I really didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. She’s got two small kids, and I don’t want her ass to go to jail. So I told my whole family what happened. Now we’ve also told my brother, but he doesn’t believe ANY of it. He says that we all just hate her and that SOMEONE MADE HER CASH IT. He thinks that his wife is all this and that when she’s really the queen of liars. Now because of what that bitch did, I feel like there’s this distance between my brother and I. He’s taking her side and thinks we’re all plotting against her. He’s so stupid! He’s all like, “I know someone told her to cash the check and I’m going to sue the person who did.” Well, NO ONE in my house is that mean and selfish to try to get her in trouble. Only her mean ass would lie and steal.

But yeah, I'm DONE with being nice. If I don’t get my money from that bitch and if she denies what she did when we do confront her, I will be a bitch too and report her ass and not give a damn about what the hell happens to her. And I could care less about what my dumb ass brother thinks. What do you guys think?

This is big problem. It is illegal to fake write someones signature, unless given approval be the owner of his or her name. But you should really do something about it. Its your money to college, its for you. Your brother should really wake up too, it seems that he love his wife way too much and doesn't think about his parents, brother and sisters. It is ok to love his wife but he needs to think about whats right and wrong too.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
yeah report her
wat bitch ur sis-law is
i'm all ur side

angelness

sarNie Egg
Those are the kind of girls I'm afriad my brothers might end up marrying one day! It'll be friggin' frustrating, annoying, and I'd be wishin' to tear her throat out. Your parents must be having it though, having to pay for her and all. Some people just stupid. It's your money get it back! If she's been stealing things, then it only means she'll Continue to steal things. Make it clear to her now before she strikes again.

Anyone has a dumb brother and a conniving sister-in-law? I do.

:] Sorry, long post. I really needed to let off some steam.

First off, let me give you guys a little background information. My older brother, his wife, and their two kids live with us. There have been several times when we THINK his wife has stolen things (cash, jewelry) from members of our family, but we’ve always hushed our mouths because we don’t want to start anything if we don’t have proof. Since we don’t say anything to my brother because we don’t want him to think that we don’t like his wife, he thinks that she’s all good and innocent. The truth is that she’s the type who can talk her way out of anything, even if it means lying. :[

So here’s what recently happened to me: I was supposed to receive a check from my college from the government. I was going to use the money to pay for a class. Two weeks passed from the date that the check was mailed out, and there was still no sign of the check. I was worried that it got lost, so I called my school. They told me to do a Stop Payment on the check. If the check really hadn’t been cashed, and had gotten lost instead, they’d reissue another check and I could pick it up at my school. So another two weeks went by, and no sign of my school calling me. I called them and I was told that the check had already been cashed. I was SHOCKED because I never received any check. I went to school and was given a printed copy of the check that had already been cashed. On the back of the check, it read

Pay to the order of (My sister-in-law’s name)
(My FAKE signature)
(My sister-in-law’s signature)

Like WTF! That bitch had forged my signature and took my money. The guy I spoke to said that I could report this to the police station, but I really didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. She’s got two small kids, and I don’t want her ass to go to jail. So I told my whole family what happened. Now we’ve also told my brother, but he doesn’t believe ANY of it. He says that we all just hate her and that SOMEONE MADE HER CASH IT. He thinks that his wife is all this and that when she’s really the queen of liars. Now because of what that bitch did, I feel like there’s this distance between my brother and I. He’s taking her side and thinks we’re all plotting against her. He’s so stupid! He’s all like, “I know someone told her to cash the check and I’m going to sue the person who did.” Well, NO ONE in my house is that mean and selfish to try to get her in trouble. Only her mean ass would lie and steal.

But yeah, I'm DONE with being nice. If I don’t get my money from that bitch and if she denies what she did when we do confront her, I will be a bitch too and report her ass and not give a damn about what the hell happens to her. And I could care less about what my dumb ass brother thinks. What do you guys think?

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG.. girl, report her ass. Even if its your sister-in-law, she shouldn't hve done it

sry, I'm just getting piss off reading this! -_-