DUMB BROTHER AND EVIL SISTER-IN-LAW

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Oh sorry dear but we sure got the same stink sister in law. haha. Well, first of all print a copy of the cashed check and ask her whats up? and if shes still in denial then tell her that youre going to file a police report to catch the thief. haha. Well, My brothers wife a thief also she stole from me once and got caught and stopped. Once im married and moved out she stole money from my parents and sisters and even steal clothes from my youngest sister. On the other hand my husbands sister is a THIEF too. My hubby sister stole my 2 gold necklaces(wedding gift frm my parents), Money, Clothes, Shoes, Lotion, Shampoo and Make up to many to count! She stole her parents money too which they thought it was me but hey its okay. Girl, dont worry theres KARMA. If i were you i'll ask her and if she still wanna play little kids guessing game thn please do go ahead and file a police report show her whos the BOSS!!! I swear man people needs to grow up! My brother is hecka DUMB Like your brother too. AIR HEAD.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I say just report it.
Your story is really similar to mine.
Who cares what the brother think.
To stop his blindness, make him see how his wife is really like.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. AsianFemale, people do seriously need to GROW UP. I just want to know what's going through their heads when they're stealing from people they know. Is all they think about is MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! ?

But yeah, just to update y'all. My older sister talked to my sister-in-law about it first. Then later they both came into the room, and my sister-in-law was crying and she said Sorry to me. My brother couldn't believe that she had really cashed it until she admitted to doing it. She was silent the whole time he was lecturing her. He was like, "Why are you so stupid? Didn't you know that a check was traceable? You are lucky that you stole from family and my sister didn't report you, because your ass could be in jail right now and I wouldn't care." And she stated that the reason why she decided to take my check was because everytime she uses their money, my brother would always bitch at her about saving. Huh. I just think they both got married too young.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Atleast everything is clear up now.
Now your brother really see how it is.
She got a really dumb reason and that's sad, because it don't matter about the saving.
She do have two kids and families to support, so she shouldn't spend money like it's nothing.
I'm glad you got everything clear up and can finally get your stuff clear up too.
:D

mai92

sarNie Adult
dAm!!! esPIcaLLY I haTe mY sISteR-InlAW...sHe seeMs aS If sHe's chEaTInG oN mY brOtHeR...eWEw..
i HaTe mY sIs-In-lAw's fOr rEals mAn !!!...
i hATe haVInG heR lIve In mY pArEnTS hOUse.. & mY bRO Is tOo...sTuPiD N dUmB...
:( i HaTe tHIs hMOnG lIfE!!...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Lol. AsianFemale, people do seriously need to GROW UP. I just want to know what's going through their heads when they're stealing from people they know. Is all they think about is MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! ?

But yeah, just to update y'all. My older sister talked to my sister-in-law about it first. Then later they both came into the room, and my sister-in-law was crying and she said Sorry to me. My brother couldn't believe that she had really cashed it until she admitted to doing it. She was silent the whole time he was lecturing her. He was like, "Why are you so stupid? Didn't you know that a check was traceable? You are lucky that you stole from family and my sister didn't report you, because your ass could be in jail right now and I wouldn't care." And she stated that the reason why she decided to take my check was because everytime she uses their money, my brother would always bitch at her about saving. Huh. I just think they both got married too young.
hopefully those weren't fake tears
if she's a drama queen.. expect something else.
i wish you the best luck.
i don't have any sister-in-laws yet.
so i don't have stories to share.. at least not yet...

kulyia

RUK
OH damn i HATE those kinds of sister-in-laws.ihave one and she dont steal but shes a BOSER!like she even told my mom that if my mom cant tell me to do shyt then how can she tell me to do stuff.Like WTF man!Almost every time she eats she tells me to wash the dishes when her and her husband(brother) told us and everyone to wash their own dishes but they dont..And THEY COMPLAIN STILL! like WTF SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!gosh, soo FUCKEN ANNOYING.&&Good Luck with that drama Queen gurl!

azn_media

sarNie Egg
that's good that you were nice enough not to report her. well, hopefully your brother's family will move out after this incident. good luck.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

wow. thats good that ur sis n law admit it..i hope she doesnt steal anymore. (cross fingers) lol.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
You may not like her actions but I think you should not hate her if you are a good person, that's what I was taught in college. Hating someone for their actions is almost as bad as what that person did to you. Let karma takes care. You just be who you are.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
MYA...so is ur sis n law going to pay you back? lolss.. she does work right? lol..

true mmm0403.. cant hate a person if you are a good person but when it comes to me. i dont hate but i dislike the person that plays me wrong. lol.. :D
and nothing they do or say will make me change my mind about them. heheeee

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Hi YM_gurl, actually it was my brother who gave me the money back. She currently does not work.

Yeah, I won't hate her this first time that she stole from me. But if she does it again, I don't think I'd be able to forgive her. Honesty is very important to me. I would never steal money from anyone, even if I was so broke. I'd expect that from other people too.

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
that really a sad storied to hear MYA i just glad all mine sister in law dont do the thing ur sister in law cus i dont think i can live in the same house with a in-law that steal from her own family because as soon as u married to there son u are part of their family so i feel sad for u hope everything will get better from now on since your bro know his wife is a thief

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi YM_gurl, actually it was my brother who gave me the money back. She currently does not work.

Yeah, I won't hate her this first time that she stole from me. But if she does it again, I don't think I'd be able to forgive her. Honesty is very important to me. I would never steal money from anyone, even if I was so broke. I'd expect that from other people too.
OH WOW. ur brother had to pay you back. and she doesnt work?!! thats horrible. dannnnG! lolss

well im glad your family and you got through this. be aware. keep your personal belongings in a safe place.
cuz once a thief, always a thief. thief's are smart. :D take kare. bb.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Oh MY GOD!!!!
that happened to me too.....same thing....ok so here is my story...

in this case it was my best friend who stole my check and fake my signature in it.
the day i received my financial check, i slipped it into my school bag and went to use the restroom. I couldn't believe my best friend can turn to be the idiot who turn to theif...yeah she took it cause she saw me put it in my bag. When i came out of the restroom she told me that she have to go somewhere really quick, so she left for the day...that night, i remind my self that i will go and cash my check the following day...that next day evening...i went to my bank took out my check...but my check was no where to be locate in my bag...i swear it put it in there...no matter how many time i tried to convince my self it has to be in my bag...but still no checks. I was so pissed...i came home...look for it....everywhere in my bed...i even call my friend and asked her to prove it to me that she did see me slip my check into my bag...she did...but can't believe she refused it and say she had no idea that she wasn't paying attention where i left my check. Seriously i swear she was there and she saw the whole thing... so i was so pissing off and stressed. I finnally called financial aid...they said they will re-issue me another one and will put a stop payment to the check. They did...over two weeks later i haven't received my check still....i called them back...they told me that the check was already been cashed...they give me the date and time and place where the check was being cashed...i swear that was the same date i first received my check. I was shock i told them i have not cashed it with my own hand and i told her my situation that i lost the check that is possible someone might of pick up and cashed it...they told me they even have a copy of my check with my signature in the back...i rushed to the office...take a good look at it...it was really my check with my signature on it. i broke down and swear to the lady that was helping me that i did not cashed me check...she thought i was lying...so she reported to the police...faxed over the copy of my check to them...she told me it may take approximately two days to find out who was doing that. the next day i received a phone call from one of the officer, they told me that the signature although similar to my handwriting but luckly they caught who did that...what they did was they forward the check to where it was being cashed at ...it was a check-N-go mart...the camera there caught who cashed it...and that i better go down to their police station to take a closely look...and the the person is asian like me...i was told that that day check n go only had one asian customer to cash a check there...when i saw the video clip...omg...it was her...my best friend...i thought for a while...they already assume i know this person...really they force me to admit and i did...i told them i can not even imagine a friend of mine would do that...that day they went out to look for her...i told them i will get to her and confronted her myself...but in this case they won't let me do that cause its a matter of fact a situation of fraud, scamming, a theif and bla bla bla that they have to stop her before she can do that to others too. So i was so scared and afraid knowing that she will be arrested that day...yeah...they arrested her....that she must pay me back my money. I was so regret at the same time hurt to find that out....but she paid me back...since then she never callled me...and moved out of state. She myspace me saying i'm such a BIG MOUTH and a CRYBABY over some stupid money...and that why am i so desperate for that little amount of money. She laughed me off and delete me as a friend and i can never respond my opinions or thought back at her. yeah...this is really it. At least i show her whats up...a lesson that embarssed her to run out of state llike that after all i was proud of myself.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Oh MY GOD!!!!

in this case it was my best friend who stole my check and fake my signature in it.
the day i received my financial check, i slipped it into my school bag and went to use the restroom. I couldn't believe my best friend can turn to be the idiot who turn to theif...yeah she took it cause she saw me put it in my bag. When i came out of the restroom she told me that she have to go somewhere really quick, so she left for the day...that night, i remind my self that i will go and cash my check the following day...that next day evening...i went to my bank took out my check...but my check was no where to be locate in my bag...i swear it put it in there...no matter how many time i tried to convince my self it has to be in my bag...but still no checks. I was so pissed...i came home...look for it....everywhere in my bed...i even call my friend and asked her to prove it to me that she did see me slip my check into my bag...she did...but can't believe she refused it and say she had no idea that she wasn't paying attention where i left my check. Seriously i swear she was there and she saw the whole thing... so i was so pissing off and stressed. I finnally called financial aid...they said they will re-issue me another one and will put a stop payment to the check. They did...over two weeks later i haven't received my check still....i called them back...they told me that the check was already been cashed...they give me the date and time and place where the check was being cashed...i swear that was the same date i first received my check. I was shock i told them i have not cashed it with my own hand and i told her my situation that i lost the check that is possible someone might of pick up and cashed it...they told me they even have a copy of my check with my signature in the back...i rushed to the office...take a good look at it...it was really my check with my signature on it. i broke down and swear to the lady that was helping me that i did not cashed me check...she thought i was lying...so she reported to the police...faxed over the copy of my check to them...she told me it may take approximately two days to find out who was doing that. the next day i received a phone call from one of the officer, they told me that the signature although similar to my handwriting but luckly they caught who did that...what they did was they forward the check to where it was being cashed at ...it was a check-N-go mart...the camera there caught who cashed it...and that i better go down to their police station to take a closely look...and the the person is asian like me...i was told that that day check n go only had one asian customer to cash a check there...when i saw the video clip...omg...it was her...my best friend...i thought for a while...they already assume i know this person...really they force me to admit and i did...i told them i can not even imagine a friend of mine would do that...that day they went out to look for her...i told them i will get to her and confronted her myself...but in this case they won't let me do that cause its a matter of fact a situation of fraud, scamming, a theif and bla bla bla that they have to stop her before she can do that to others too. So i was so scared and afraid knowing that she will be arrested that day...yeah...they arrested her....that she must pay me back my money. I was so regret at the same time hurt to find that out....but she paid me back...since then she never callled me...and moved out of state. She myspace me saying i'm such a BIG MOUTH and a CRYBABY over some stupid money...and that why am i so desperate for that little amount of money. She laughed me off and delete me as a friend and i can never respond my opinions or thought back at her. yeah...this is really it. At least i show her whats up...a lesson that embarssed her to run out of state llike that after all i was proud of myself.
That's horrible! How embarassing that must have been, and yet she has the guts to be so disrespectful towards you. The least she could do was apologize and pay you back. Oh well...at least she's out of your life now!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Oh MY GOD!!!!

a financial aid check.
that's a big problem.. that's funding from the government.
wow. people are crazy!

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
wow, mystik_woman! how crazy is that! lol. tears also started running down my face when i found out that it was my sister-in-law who cashed my check! and the person i was talking to at school was a guy too!!! :p but he looked kinda gay, so i was like, "i don't care if you see me crying!" :D but yeah, your ex-best friend really has some nerve to say that you're a crybaby after stealing your check!!! she has no right to be mad at you.

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
man i really fell bad for u mystik_woman how can ur friend do that to u i just glad u dont have her as a friend anymore because once a thief will always be a thief