Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Goodness... there's gonna be willing.... :wub: I was kinda hoping Pong would've rawr her, specially the type of man he is. LOL. but then again he ain't that manly in here... so he might need to do a willing instead-- Mo will have to do put in all the work. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u welcome

Goodness... there's gonna be willing.... :wub: I was kinda hoping Pong would've rawr her, specially the type of man he is. LOL. but then again he ain't that manly in here... so he might need to do a willing instead-- Mo will have to do put in all the work. :lol:
ew noy u so rokejit u want him to rape her

aw thanks for da pix of mo rahut-rissaya. she so cute

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol u welcome

ew noy u so rokejit u want him to rape her

aw thanks for da pix of mo rahut-rissaya. she so cute
:lol: I just figure since Pong & Mo are always bickering & all that stuff, maybe he'll get revenge on her & rawr her. Of course it won't be like that... but I'm not complaining! There's a willing! & that's good enough for me :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol u know i like when mo screams LOL she don't scream like a girl but dat boy froyd does LMAO
LOL. Mo's screams are unique. Nothing I've ever heard. :lol: it doesn't even sound like a scream! Kinda... boyish scream. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know it's funny as hell when she screams. pong's driver mai is da one dat scream like a girl LOL dat scene when she was jumping on da bed eating chips? and singing wait a minute i was like what da hell.... LOL dat was da first time i heard da song besides da teaser version. it was embarrassing to hear LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol i know it's funny as hell when she screams. pong's driver mai is da one dat scream like a girl LOL dat scene when she was jumping on da bed eating chips? and singing wait a minute i was like what da hell.... LOL dat was da first time i heard da song besides da teaser version. it was embarrassing to hear LOL
HAHA. Mai does sound like a girl! :loool: It's like Mo & Mai switched voices! :lol:
LOL. the theme song is hilarious! cracks me up whenever I hear it. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the spoilers tina.....

theyre cute together...cant wait for the episodes this weekend...lol...its only tomorrow...gosh

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA. Mai does sound like a girl! :loool: It's like Mo & Mai switched voices! :lol:
LOL. the theme song is hilarious! cracks me up whenever I hear it. :lol:
p'hoy's song he released a while back fits dis lakorn too lol "gor phor rao bpit fai, rao ja dum meuan gan" LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yah! its airing tomorrow but goodness i'm an episode behind...

diamend u mentioned tis in a different thread but! OMG! Jiew & Aof
i want to see tat real bad too...i juz discover Jiew not too long ago and i'm so in love
w/ her *tears* please tell me tis will come out on VCD

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a cover night plus concert it don't get released :( :( :( but da audio files do. they replay it on air on greenwave fm. some songs might be released on a best of cover night plus cd. i'm gon get da whole audio file though lol aof's people work fast lol and i will share w/ u :D my friend's gonna try to go to dat concert. ahhh i'm excited as hell lol

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
anyone seen today's episode yet? Was it a sweet scene?? I only got a chance to catch the end where they're stuck on that island.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh can they do 1 lakorn dat doesn't have an island scene? lol so typical. but it's either island, woods, or cave lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ Diamend sooooooooooooooo true. And Dum kHam had all three of them location already..ahahahaha...Cave, Island and wood..LOL>>

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHAHA.. Mai's 'TOH JOOP' plan was so funny when he acted out the plan to Pong ^^

so --- he rawr her -- it should have been a willing .. it's all Oh and Pang's fault
:angry:

the picture on the door :rolleyes:

hahha.. Pong's so funny when he goes 'HEAVEN'S WAITING' as they head to the island :loool:

Can't wait til tomorrow episode .. Loving this lakorn so so much :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
episode 8 is soooo mushy for me!!! i'm can't sit still... and i can't seem to finish the scene... *aaaahhh!... ok..need to get that out of my system... whoo!

gotta go finish the episode...

edit: ok...today episode was really good... at least their relationship/marriage is going somewhere... of course..there's an island scene, but we all love those island moments...they're the best!!!! hahaha... can't wait till tomorrow's eppie... going to be good again..