Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

cecilia

Staff member
AGREE!!! both couples were sooooo sweet together!!! i really like the pairings in this lakorn!! they're both great!!!

also...are the songs avaliable at all yet? also...how episodes will this lakorn have???
yes. it's out already ja --- here's the imeem mp3: http://www.imeem.com/alovelove/music/7MhspQIs//

TINA also uploaded Icy's album in the buddies media section too .. the title song is เธอยิ่งเหงา ฉันยิ่งเจ็บ Tur Ying Ngao Chun Ying Jeb ..

i really like today's episode. the dads are so funny. it was soo funny when pang took tangmo to the market to get her makeup LMAO, and then pong smeared it. it was so cute when they were taking wedding pictures, tangmo is so funny and i really like her dress. i also thought it was funny that the evil guy had a little dog, and also that he used a crossbow to shoot at them before he used the gun. the ending of the episode was soooo cute..holding each other for warmth :wub:

i agree with ceci, i feel bad that Oh couldn't tell tangmo his feelings for her...he's such a nice guy and so sweet. ^^
i can't wait for tomorrow's episode either, the wedding :D
ME TOO .. ME TOO ..
i'm having a PONG AND TANGMO fever !!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhh...i love Mo's wedding dress *sigh*

and the hugging scene between the two couples were so narak..
i reallie like the way Oh hugged Pang..he was debating at first and he juz
kinda threw himself on her...so cute ehehe...

and Pong & Mo..eheh...double cute..they were unsure they should
hug argh..so anxious for the next episode lalallala

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. i love that part and i love your banner too ..
i think i'm gonna make me some tangpong banner ^^

Nice job on the translation --- it's close to the actual thai too

TANGPONG FEVER for me ..

i can't believe, i woke up so early today, i forgot about catching this live, so mad ..

Anyone want the better version of this lakorn? i'm willing to upload it if many ppl likes it ^^

wahhh...i love Mo's wedding dress *sigh*

and the hugging scene between the two couples were so narak..
i reallie like the way Oh hugged Pang..he was debating at first and he juz
kinda threw himself on her...so cute ehehe...

and Pong & Mo..eheh...double cute..they were unsure they should
hug argh..so anxious for the next episode lalallala
haha. Kashie, i love that part too how he's struggling to figure out what he should do b/c she's shaking like crazy.
Love how he just duck in and hold on to her, surprise her for sure --- this give me the feeling that, she's questioning her true feeling for Pong too, like so far in her chasing game, she have not receive any warmth from him yet, only her putting in much --- really can't wait til she can figure out .. however, i still want her to be BARBIE and try to make Mo jealous of Pong too LOl

PONG AND MO .. what more can i say, I HEART THESE TWO COUPLES --- just like Pang, i want Oh to come in and make Pong JEALOUS too !!!

cecilia

Staff member
TODAY episode kick butt too ..
i wanna take a picture like that with PONG so i can marry him too Lol
haha. i love PONG'S reaction -- he knows, he want to marry her ^^

:loool: I love how she paint herself black to stop his aroma sense ^^

the mall experience is so funny !!!

:loool: Pang's playing with them BYTE DOLLS. :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i agree ceci, today's episode was awesome
i love the whole wedding, tangmo was so stunning. she is so funny, my stomach hurts from laughing. and when they went to his house, the mall scene was soo funny along with the night scene when she colored her darker. tomorrow's scene looks so funny too, i love how she doesn't let the maids and pong's mom bring her down. also pang and oh are hilarious, with the firecracker and everything.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching this lakorn and I LOVE IT!!! It's hilarious. I love it when Pang does her hand/gun thingy and says "soo soo"!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i know tat's way cute ehehe

LOL love today's episode...Mo is so crazie @ the mall going on the
intercome...lol i'll probably act like Pong too ehehe...

i totallie forgot how how "manly" pong was lol..bubble baths and all..
it's funnie how strict he is about his bed...

can anyone explain the fake reason why Mo has to be black during the night
did she say someting about ghost or wth...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she said dat when she was a baby she was real sick and so her daddy put dirt on her to keep away spirits lol so she told pong dat she color herself black like dat every monday night lol

cecilia

Staff member
i like the end part ..
she threw the remot away, he jump to catch it.
he laughed at her for using this trick on him b/c it will no work.
then she reply back that she's ahead of him in thinking-shut the door and lock him out. he end up sleeping at Mai's place :loool:

In TVPOOL TONIGHT, there's a bts look for this lakorn --- it's the scene of Pong and Mo taking pictures at the house ... wht's funny is that the CAMERA got on fire (actual)
they were joking around, it's that hot that's why the camera start on fire :loool: .. pretty funny ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Pong's got some nice nipples! :lol: I just had to say that. :D

Every time he walks around shirtless, I'm just screaming inside... :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO i love when tangmo was vacuuming and vacuum the mom's hair. also when she took the car, and left pong in the middle of the road.
they played Bie's new mv, Wait A Minute and tangmo was singing to it, sooo funny. and when they were taking pictures were soo cute, tangmo looked so pretty with that dress, and the kitchen pictures <3. and once again, i think Oh is so funny. it was so sad with the high heels, she tried so much to walk in them...but i can't wait for friday's episode when she gets back at them. pong gets beat up so much, especially get kneed down there.