Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i agree...and pang is so funny...today's episode, she tries to chase after pong, while some vendors chases after her :D
i love the tent part...and the part when they scared pang...i couldn't stop laughing
it looks like pong will get his memory back tomorrow...^^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is so far the best one i've seen in the past few months!!! so many lakorns have been so disappointing lately, but this is totally worth waitng for every week!!!

also....i don't dislike Pang's character as much as i thought i would... i actually like her character...very funny and sweet!especially with Oh...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i wanna see da part where they fake haunt pang lol but i have to go sleep soon. she so stupid lol but it's funny as hell

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i havent really watched ch 7 lakorns, but i decided to give this one a try and im actually enjoying it..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yes me too..i'm a bit bias...though i will watch certain ch.7 star's lakorn..esp. kobs...but i consider
tis an Exact lakorn...which it is...

I think his revenge starts when they get married, lol :p

NOY: I do miss Pong and Pueng so much too! I hope they get reunited soon! Grr.
lol i meant which episode will he regain his memorie (tat's if he even losted it ?? ) :lol:

Eh Noy..i was wondering if u'll creep up in tis thread w/ the shirtless Pong ehehe
i haven't seen ep.3 yet...lol

am so enjoying tis lakorn...my pass couple of lakorns has all been drama...slap/kiss..
i'm reallie up for a comedie
:loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ yes me too..i'm a bit bias...though i will watch certain ch.7 star's lakorn..esp. kobs...but i consider
tis an Exact lakorn...which it is...

lol i meant which episode will he regain his memorie (tat's if he even losted it ?? ) :lol:

Eh Noy..i was wondering if u'll creep up in tis thread w/ the shirtless Pong ehehe
i haven't seen ep.3 yet...lol

am so enjoying tis lakorn...my pass couple of lakorns has all been drama...slap/kiss..
i'm reallie up for a comedie
:loool:
:lol: you know I have to watch Pong's lakorn. HAHAH. He just look so.. :drool: shirtless!!
I wanna see when they get married. :wub: I'm loving this lakorn already. :D

Where's Jenna!? She's missing out on the convo!!

Awe Kashie, I can't watch only drama lakorn. I might just lose my mind. LOL.
The only drama lakorn I'm watching right now is Aum/Ann's lakorn.
The rest are comedy lakorn: Krit/Tanya's , Cherry/Mart & Pong/Mo. hehe.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i love love love today's episode..the market seen was beyond hilarious :loool:
...i knew they were under the table...eheh...
though i feel so bad for Pang's character...lol..all tose venders were after her

i dunno why but i was so digging Pong's pants in ep.3..made him look extra hot somehow?

:lol: you know I have to watch Pong's lakorn. HAHAH. He just look so.. :drool: shirtless!!
I wanna see when they get married. :wub: I'm loving this lakorn already. :D

Where's Jenna!? She's missing out on the convo!!

Awe Kashie, I can't watch only drama lakorn. I might just lose my mind. LOL.
The only drama lakorn I'm watching right now is Aum/Ann's lakorn.
The rest are comedy lakorn: Krit/Tanya's , Cherry/Mart & Pong/Mo. hehe.
i know.lol earlie i was asking wat ep. will he get his memory back..seems like the very next one..
i kinda wish the whole boss & worker ting might go on for a bit more...so funnie :D

lol...noy jah..i'm tried watching all 3 tat u've listed..somehow i juz can't force myself to continue...
Krit's new one..not very interesting to me...then for the other two..seems like i can't continue cuz
i dun like the pra'eks..aum & mart...argh..

me too..Jenna hmm...i was trying to remember which other Ngao Asoke gal we were missing
in here lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i havent really watched ch 7 lakorns, but i decided to give this one a try and im actually enjoying it..
Oh yeah same here:) I don't even remember that last CH7 lakorn I've watched. It was probably Siang Luang Siang Ruk. Kwan and Stefens lakon but I never finished it, lol :p I love this lakorn too! At first I was debating if I should watch or not since it looked super cornyyy but I'm lovinggg it with all my might<3 Teehee ^_^

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i was going to wait and watch this next weekend...but u guys make it sound so good...i guess ill start watching it...

and i have been wanting to watch a comedy lakorn...but the ones that theyve been making is really serious get down to business..no comedy...but this one has comedy...for sure i know im gonna love this lakorn even though i havent seen ep 1 yet..but by reading at Lyn's blog...i know its going to be a great drama...cause this aint a get down to business drama...this is my kinda drama!!

i wish that they would just do more comedy dramas

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know comedy dramas have always been my type. I don't know for me I can't seem to handle drama/revenge, So much things that bug and annoys me. I only watch for my favorites.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
awww.... so they decided to get marry. We have to wait til next week to find out. Boo hoo...

The lakorn is getting good too...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMFG! i love love love today's episode..the market seen was beyond hilarious :loool:
...i knew they were under the table...eheh...
though i feel so bad for Pang's character...lol..all tose venders were after her

i dunno why but i was so digging Pong's pants in ep.3..made him look extra hot somehow?

i know.lol earlie i was asking wat ep. will he get his memory back..seems like the very next one..
i kinda wish the whole boss & worker ting might go on for a bit more...so funnie :D

lol...noy jah..i'm tried watching all 3 tat u've listed..somehow i juz can't force myself to continue...
Krit's new one..not very interesting to me...then for the other two..seems like i can't continue cuz
i dun like the pra'eks..aum & mart...argh..

me too..Jenna hmm...i was trying to remember which other Ngao Asoke gal we were missing
in here lol
LMAO. Where you checking out Pong's goodies Kashie...? :lol: I need to keep a look out for that. :D
Ohhhh... I wonder if Mo and Pong will have a real kiss like in Ngao Asoke...!! :wub: I really hope they do... :blush:

I'm not a big fan of Mart but I loveee cherry so I'm watching it because of her. :wub:
Frankly Mart doesn't scare me as a mafia. LOL. As for Krit's lakorn,
although the storyline isn't the best, it is awfully funny.
As for Aum/Ann, gosh i'm hooked to that lakorn! Ann's crazy! lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
in the beginning it was funny when pong got his memory back and started to get revenge, but then he took it too far. it was funny when he did stuff to her, but to the farm, that was sad with the machine and the water. but at the fire part, it was so sweet when he jumped and saved her. when he carried her out :wub: but poor Tongrop (the police officer) he watched it, and he look so sad that he wasn't the one that saved her. but i have to say, pong has so intense eyes. can't wait for next week episode ^^

this lakorn look so funny ,pong is very hot in here,the ost of dum kham is very good,i upload this song
ฟังเพลง ดำขำ (ost. เพลงประกอบละคร ดำขำ) - เอิร์น สุรัตน์ติกานต์

http://boxstr.com/files/4699424_99mzo/%E6%...98%E3%80%8B.mp3
i love this song too..thanks for uploading ^^ :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The theme song is just halarious and funny. It makes me laugh everytime I hear it, lol :p

I went to my aunts house this afternoon! And she was watching episode01 on her huge tv, lol. It was good to see it on such a big screen tv since I only watch it on my comp. :(

I miss renting thai dramas and watching them on tv, lol. I wished to do that so many times until I got wireless interent and my laptop!