I really want to see Pong's
lakorns right now he
always makes me laugh when
he is in funny comedy lakorns
like this one..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
PONG IS SUPER SEXYYYYYY!
This lakorn sure does look too corny but I'd have to read the blog first.
Thanks P'Tina :D All the three pairs are super adorable!
The other guy with Prae is so adorableee!!
I wonder what's his name??! & Pang is so gorgoeus in here!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love Mo and Pong! The story does look corny but I'll still watch it. Anything has got to be better than Mo's last lakorn, KPO.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gawd that picture with Pong and his shirt off droooolsssssssssssss! yeah Pang looks good in this drama hehehe. Man i've become a Pang Fan for some reason since Maya Pissaward. cant wait til this airs

fanny

sarNie Adult
TANGMO LOOKS PRETTY AND PONG WHAT CAN I SAY HE IS SUPER HANDSOME. CANT WAIT, WHAT IS PRAE'S CHARACTER, IS SHE PLAY BAD IN THIS LAKORN, NOT A FAN OF PANG, BUT AS LONG AS SHE IS NOT N'EK AND SHE IS WITH MY OH OH.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude, I can't wait til this airs for some reason I've been waiting for a lakorn like this lol. It's been awhile since I saw a lakorn where the pra'nang's parents want them to marry. Normally they want them to marry the pra'rai.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Dude, I can't wait til this airs for some reason I've been waiting for a lakorn like this lol. It's been awhile since I saw a lakorn where the pra'nang's parents want them to marry. Normally they want them to marry the pra'rai.
i'm waiting too my dear!!! too excited and the teasers are so funny.

fanny

sarNie Adult
the storyline sound almost like ning and sam's lakorn, i dont know if any of watch it, but its almost like this one except n'ek is pretend to be black.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh I never watched that lakorn but there this lakorn does remind me of some of the older thai lakorns I've seen (; I think I'll give this one a try.

jakjann

Jakjann
i can not belive it This drama on air after newz time 20.30
is a second drama from exact that oin air on this time XD