Duj Fah Rai Dao

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm not quite sure but i think he was the p'ek in this lakorn with aum p. its called something like plup-plurng see chompoo and i think he was a supporting actor in nang sao som lon with poo priya and vee.

nithaya

sarNie Egg
can someone please upload this lakorn for me? :spin: pretty please? thanks ahead of time for those who do, thanks! :D

nithaya

sarNie Egg
do anybody have this movie i really want to watch it or do anyone noe where i can get this movie plz tell

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, i think i should watch this. I fully read the synopsis and it sounds good. Gotta restate that Aon Rattipong is cute!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Min's brother in Sawan Saang is really cute lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Half an hour through this and i'm addicted. Sadly the p'ek has not shown himself yet so this is kind of torturous :cry: LOL
I've never seen the lady who plays the stepmom take on an evil role, this is so weird seeing her evil. Poor n'ek, half an hour in the lakorn and her boss is lusting after her along with her stepmom's boy toy.

Aon Kevalin's acting is kind of stiff, it's tolerable though. At least she's cute.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is soooo good. Man, the n'ek had to force herself into prostitution and 'bung eurn jing jing' P'ek was her first customer. I can totally see why she was so pushy wanting to "get things over with", the p'ek is so cute, even i couldn't stop myself. He's so mean making her think she slept with him. I'm excited to find out how she's going to react when she finds out her stepmom is P'ek's new stepmom.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The pra'nang here are so bipolar, especially Piang Fah. One minute she is lovey dovey with p'ek, the next she hates him for no reason. Their relationship is also extremely bipolar, he slaps her, she slaps him, the next minute he wipes her tears and they both try to heal each other's slapped cheeks. The n'ek has been through so much, she became such a screwed up and emotionally damaged person. I can see why her attitudes change so fast. The stepmom is such a bitch, why can't she just leave Fah alone, she already caused enough damage. And the p'ek needs to stop using the stepmom as a jealousy tool.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Done, and within 3 days too. I must say i LOVED this lakorn despite it's flaws. At first i thought it was going to end up like a boring romantic lakorn since the pra'nang got along since day 1. But after n'ek found out that p'ek was the one who made her sister disabled, she became badass. Their relationship became slap and kiss. Not only that but n'ek used her body as a tool to mess with p'ek. This lakorn was made back when the p'eks were VIOLENT towards n'ek. Nowadays you don't see p'ek hit n'ek but Aon Rattipong's character was harsh. He slapped her once, attempted to slap her another time and called her his bed buddy. I did look past that though because i love a p'ek who is dying to be a father. It's just so adorable hearing him wanting a daughter, saved n'ek in the abortion clinic and the way he ran to n'ek after learning his father hired a hitman to kill pregnant n'ek. Aon Rattipong is such an adorable crier, he has that cute baby face that makes you want to give him a giant hug. Oh yeah another reason why i hate the p'ek at times is because he's a player. After n'ek leaves him, he pursues a relationship with that thick faced doctor (the doctor in this lakorn fell in love with her patient, even though he's smooth, she does know he's a taken man, doctors aren't supposed to fall in love with patients :nono1: ) and during the day he flirts with that other chick.

This lakorn dragged during the middle, i think they even spent an episode without showing the n'ek. But it went by smoothly, the n'ek is a badass. She came into her stepmom's wedding with the older gentleman who took her in, pretended to be his wife, wore a gorgeous, sexy dress with a bunch of diamond jewelery and told p'ek she didn't remember him. P'ek turned purple, like literally his face was all dark.

I loved this lakorn mak mak mak! The pra'nang can be very sweet at times, the storyline was good but i wish they spent more time with their daughter in the end. Buchit didn't even go near her. An extra 10 minutes of family time would have been great. But for sure this lakorn is going on my favorites list.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is one of my adored lakorns. I remembered it when I watched it the first time and then again in 2011. I will surely rewatched sometime in the future. Its such an interesting storyline. They don't them like this anymore. If you like "slap kiss" lakorns then this is for you!