Dubbing Titles

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Okay i'm annoyed with Sung Meas and KM titles they give to their lakorns. They name their lakorns ridiculous names that have nothing to do with the lakorn and if they do somehow give a reasonable title it has to have "sneah" or "sneaha" in the title even though it has nothing to do with it. Can't they just translate it word for word from the thai title, is that too hard?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I agree I said the same thing y doesn't they use the real title from the Lakorn since they r dubbing it

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
hahaha for the longest time i thought i was the only one who was annoyed with the random titles. for example, DJA is Besdoung Srey Laor. wth!? another thing that bugs me is their pronunciation of the cast names. i honestly don't even know why they even bother when they're just gonna butcher it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
hahaha for the longest time i thought i was the only one who was annoyed with the random titles. for example, DJA is Besdoung Srey Laor. wth!? another thing that bugs me is their pronunciation of the cast names. i honestly don't even know why they even bother when they're just gonna butcher it.
LOL they called Yaya "Uranya" that one had me rolling. They can barely even read Thai. Currently Waew Mayura's khmer title is the worst up to date "Oh Sneah Meas Bong" it made me embarrassed to even plug it up to the TV. Oh yeah and Num Ban Rai Gub Waan Jai Hi-So is Lhong Sneah Kork Pran, when the hell did the characters "kork pran" doesn't make any sense at all. koor ouy komplaing nas.....

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
For me not only title but the sound too. Their sound not attract me to watch it.I watch original thai without eng sub title better than translate even i can't understand 100%.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like how they translate the title too. for example: "tawee pope" i was searching something like "pope pi" or "tve pope" but no it was "soniya tha joub"... what the heck? nothing to do with the original title.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Cupid Candy said:
Okay i'm annoyed with Sung Meas and KM titles they give to their lakorns. They name their lakorns ridiculous names that have nothing to do with the lakorn and if they do somehow give a reasonable title it has to have "sneah" or "sneaha" in the title even though it has nothing to do with it. Can't they just translate it word for word from the thai title, is that too hard?
I agree with you Cupid. They are always like that and I hate that kind of tite with the word "Sneah", "Sneaha" or "Besdong", things like that! I prefer titles with few words but in a great meaning!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. Out of all, I loved how Mayura translated everything word for word and made them sound so beautifully meaningful. After their company stopped dubbing, I turned to watching lakorns in Thai with their original voices since I couldn't stand the new dubbing companies. However, I did get used to Ntry, but they switched dubbers again. Now that the original Ntry dubbers work for KM, I prefer to only watch KM when I don't feel like watching the Thai version. I have to agree with you all though. Their titles are ridiculous. Thank goodness I learned Thai and can understand now. I can watch it while it's on air before they finish dubbing.