Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
pancake not really my fav actress, but I don't hate her . As an actress she is ok, not the worst! I liked her better then the newer actress these day, and her acting does seem to improved a little in my opinion.

But I think the Boss of channel 7 need to reconsider a better actress in term of acting for this role. Nevertheless, what done is done, so people get real.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The episodes are getting more interesting and every scene is becoming more thrilling. I'm telling this not because I'm a huge fan of this couple. In fairness to both lead actors,they're performing great in this drama...very convincing.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The station's Big Boss knows who can compensate their investment. Why do you think Pancake has a lineup of lakorns one after the other? It's because the management knows she has numerous followers/supporters who never fail to watch her dramas. Her contract has not ended yet but she was already asked to sign another 5year contract for channel 7. How cool is that?!

I think Weir and Pancake are doing a great job on this lakorn right now. its a little weird that Weir and Pancake's age differences aren't that far apart so its not so realistic, but.. for me it's still a lakorn that isn't so bad.

OMG!!! I LOVE the old version!! it's REALLY good!!! and interesting..I've never seen Weir or Pancake's lakorn..but I will be tuning into this one..
Since you saw the old version of this movie..
why is Pancake trying to take revenge from Weir orr w/e. why is she so mad? and why is he so shocked or.. he seems like he's in love with her

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Since you saw the old version of this movie..
why is Pancake trying to take revenge from Weir orr w/e. why is she so mad? and why is he so shocked or.. he seems like he's in love with her
She thinks he intentionally lured her outside at night and trapped her in the cellar, well, in the original anyways...they didn't show that in this version or something? Cuz he had no idea whatsoever what happened to her until he found her dead body, and it was so sad for him cuz he loved her soooo much, everyone knew that, that's why they tried to separate them...especially his evil sister. She was locked in that cellar for days, thinking he was behind it all, she knew his sister and her step-sister were bad, but then she thought that he was as bad as they were.

She reincarnated into the exact same person, the same looks, just different personality but she remembers her past life. He loved her A LOT, she just didn't know it.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know when the lead stars of Duay Raeng Athitarn's guesting in WWYWY be aired on TV? Is it going to be shown tomorrow night?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I finally finished eppie 5!! and it's getting more and more interesting..

Kaew finally saw Natamorn..and fainted, then ended up having a nightmare that night..other than that, nothing [big] happened yet..

Natamorn finally figured that she was Worada. Klit went to Nat's house with his niece, Pang..?? for Nat's bday. And he forgot his wallet there, Nat found it, opened it, and found a pic of Worada. She then took the pic out of the wallet, and it has some writings on there..I can't read Thai, so I'm not sure what it says..maybe it just say Worada, and it also has a date on it. Nat then took out a notebook and pen and wrote out the exact same thing on the pic, and they (Nat and Worada) have the same writing, and that's how Nat figured out that she was Worada.

Anyways..This version is good, I don't remember whether the old version had all these details or not..but I do remember that Saranyu/Kob's version kept me on the edge of my seat..while this version..is not laid back, but the 'atmosphere' is not as intense..probably due to Nat's friends, Pang and the guy, I can't get his name. Btw, anyone know what's his real name? the actor that plays as Nat's friend..he's cute xD

side note: I noticed that Pancake has a very small forehead LOL..no comment, just something I noticed..

I can actually watch this lakorn now since I pay attention to the plot a lot..before, I was mostly tuning into Pancake's acting..but now that I don't pay attention to it much, I really enjoy the lakorn..

onto eppie 6 now..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I finally finished eppie 5!! and it's getting more and more interesting..

Kaew finally saw Natamorn..and fainted, then ended up having a nightmare that night..other than that, nothing [big] happened yet..

Natamorn finally figured that she was Worada. Klit went to Nat's house with his niece, Pang..?? for Nat's bday. And he forgot his wallet there, Nat found it, opened it, and found a pic of Worada. She then took the pic out of the wallet, and it has some writings on there..I can't read Thai, so I'm not sure what it says..maybe it just say Worada, and it also has a date on it. Nat then took out a notebook and pen and wrote out the exact same thing on the pic, and they (Nat and Worada) have the same writing, and that's how Nat figured out that she was Worada.

Anyways..This version is good, I don't remember whether the old version had all these details or not..but I do remember that Saranyu/Kob's version kept me on the edge of my seat..while this version..is not laid back, but the 'atmosphere' is not as intense..probably due to Nat's friends, Pang and the guy, I can't get his name. Btw, anyone know what's his real name? the actor that plays as Nat's friend..he's cute xD

side note: I noticed that Pancake has a very small forehead LOL..no comment, just something I noticed..

I can actually watch this lakorn now since I pay attention to the plot a lot..before, I was mostly tuning into Pancake's acting..but now that I don't pay attention to it much, I really enjoy the lakorn..

onto eppie 6 now..
If I remember correctly, I don't think that's how Nat knew who she was...I know it came to her in flashes, and then someone that she saw made it all come back to her...I'm trying to remember if it was her dad from her past life, since he became a monk because of every women in his family dying, including Worada...or if it's because she saw her former lover, who Weir is playing...but I don't remember it having to do with her handwriting.

I could be wrong, since it was so long ago, but my mom LOVES the drama and watches it so much that I can't help but not know. She has it too, but I'm not trying to watch it, I wasn't a fan of Sarunyu being Kob's p'ek, or anyone's for that matter.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm soooooooooooo excited for DRA's next episode tomorrow night! It's getting better and better as each episode is concluded. I got absolutely hooked on this.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I finally caught up watching this and I like it too. I find it kind of creepy that pra'ek built a swimming pool over the place that nang'ek died, i mean isn't he afraid of swimming and having a ghost pull on his leg hahaha i watch too many lakorns. Did that happen in the old version too-where he built a swimming pool over nang'ek's death place? I tried watching the old version on Youtube but was so turned off by the crappy quality that I couldn't continue. I wonder if anyone has it on vhs, but then I don't have a vcr player anymore so that doesn't help lol.

Oh untinnu the guy that plays Natamon's friend's real name is Tarakhet Phetsuksai or nickname Khet.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Yea that's pretty creepy having a swimming pool over the place Worlada died. I mean why would anyone built anything over either get rid of it or make it into a complete ground. Guess we have to keep watching it to find out who kill Worlada and lock her up.

I actually think this one is better than the older version so far, and I'm a Kob fan. :p Only thing that bothers me is the nose bleeding.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I actually think this one is better than the older version so far, and I'm a Kob fan. :p Only thing that bothers me is the nose bleeding.
I like the old version better because the actor in each roll fit them. Weir is ok when he was young but don't like him when he get old. They try to make him old but he still look young. Pan is getting a little better with her acting.
I still think the old one is better.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I don't remember the old one much..just some flashes of scenes here and there and the the plot..but did Kob had the nose bleeding too?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It's the same with the remake,the main character's nose bleeds when she uses extra power.
Last night's episode was quite interesting; all the scenes were filled with suspense thriller. Can't afford to miss tonight's episode.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Yea I didn't even watch the old version with kob+tou I didn't even know its a remake until someone post up the old video of this lakorn and saw the opening credit and skim through one episode of it on youtube I don't like it doesn't look interest like the new version usually remakes aren't that good but this one is interesting the characters play their role pretty good. Anyways I like this lakorn the flashback is good and enjoying watching every scene of it and makes me wanna to find out who kill worlada but guess we gotta wait a little longer.