Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I can c y everyone's complaining bout weir being too young, but it shouldn't matter that much bc nowadays so many older actresses r playing lakorns with like younger actors ei (Ann T n Rome omg Ann looks old for him srry no offense just my opinion) viseversa, and n those lakorns they portray younger characters than their looks n age!!!!!!!! Duh, sooo just a hint for u guys if u all can't c... Nit a pan/weir fan but I gotta admit they look cute in the photos.

I like the old version too! But never liked the praek n the old version.... Don't like his acting!!! Like some of u say bout pancake's expressionless face... He's like that to me!!! But I like kob n the storyline so I did finished it, but once was enough cause I didn't like praek.... But yeah the old version was good... N so I'm glad they're doin a remake... I hope this one is good too.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I can c y everyone's complaining bout weir being too young, but it shouldn't matter that much bc nowadays so many older actresses r playing lakorns with like younger actors ei (Ann T n Rome omg Ann looks old for him srry no offense just my opinion) viseversa, and n those lakorns they portray younger characters than their looks n age!!!!!!!! Duh, sooo just a hint for u guys if u all can't c... Nit a pan/weir fan but I gotta admit they look cute in the photos.

I like the old version too! But never liked the praek n the old version.... Don't like his acting!!! Like some of u say bout pancake's expressionless face... He's like that to me!!! But I like kob n the storyline so I did finished it, but once was enough cause I didn't like praek.... But yeah the old version was good... N so I'm glad they're doin a remake... I hope this one is good too.
i second that ...lol..

Iya

sarNie Adult
all opinions of pancake and vier aside, anyone mind giving a summary of the original plot? i havcen't seen it yet but it would be good to know. i planned to try to search for kob's version at my local vid store so i hope a summary would suffice for now. :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've watched it so many times with my mom, I only remember the key points of it...The n'ek and p'ek were in love, but n'ek's step/half sister (I forget which it is) also was in love with p'ek...and p'ek's little sister was friends with her, and she hated the n'ek as well. I forget who lied to the n'ek about the p'ek meeting her, but the two girls locked the n'ek up in cellar for days. That had to be the saddest part in the lakorn, she had to drink water that was dripping from the walls and on the floor...and she died thinking the p'ek did that to her, so before she died, she swore she'd get revenge on the people who hurt her. The p'ek was the one who found her body.

N'ek's sister and mom died in a car accident, I guess you could call it karma...and n'ek's father was so heartbroken by losing his family that he became a monk. Years later, n'ek reincarnates and runs into her father from her first life. She isn't aware of her past at first, but I think it comes to her later on. Her sister reincarnated to be n'ek's younger sister's daughter, which because of her past sins, she was born mute. N'ek ended up going to work for p'ek, and obviously everyone in her past life is on edge because she looks exactly like the girl they remembered that died, but they know she isn't. N'ek has revenge on her mind, to everyone including the p'ek because she doesn't know he's innocent. She's also the only one who can talk to the little mute girl. She ends up falling for the p'ek all over again, but she's still angry at him for what she thinks he did to her. P'ek's sister eventually senses that n'ek is up to no good, and she's always plotting to kill her again. In the end, n'ek locks up p'ek in the same cellar she died in, but eventually finds out the truth from her sister who is the little girl, and lets him go.

jakjann

Jakjann
Pan + Weir in Ayutthaya (Duay Rang Attitarn shooting day)
http://www.sukollawatclub.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2666

Iya

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics.

is it just me or the pair looked overwhelm and very tired in here.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I've watched it so many times with my mom, I only remember the key points of it...The n'ek and p'ek were in love, but n'ek's step/half sister (I forget which it is) also was in love with p'ek...and p'ek's little sister was friends with her, and she hated the n'ek as well. I forget who lied to the n'ek about the p'ek meeting her, but the two girls locked the n'ek up in cellar for days. That had to be the saddest part in the lakorn, she had to drink water that was dripping from the walls and on the floor...and she died thinking the p'ek did that to her, so before she died, she swore she'd get revenge on the people who hurt her. The p'ek was the one who found her body.

N'ek's sister and mom died in a car accident, I guess you could call it karma...and n'ek's father was so heartbroken by losing his family that he became a monk. Years later, n'ek reincarnates and runs into her father from her first life. She isn't aware of her past at first, but I think it comes to her later on. Her sister reincarnated to be n'ek's younger sister's daughter, which because of her past sins, she was born mute. N'ek ended up going to work for p'ek, and obviously everyone in her past life is on edge because she looks exactly like the girl they remembered that died, but they know she isn't. N'ek has revenge on her mind, to everyone including the p'ek because she doesn't know he's innocent. She's also the only one who can talk to the little mute girl. She ends up falling for the p'ek all over again, but she's still angry at him for what she thinks he did to her. P'ek's sister eventually senses that n'ek is up to no good, and she's always plotting to kill her again. In the end, n'ek locks up p'ek in the same cellar she died in, but eventually finds out the truth from her sister who is the little girl, and lets him go.
thanks for the summary. it seems harsh. now i want to the see the drama with kob. LOL.
i'm hoping that the remake still captures the escense of the orginal version. but is that too much to hope for? remakes tends to overdo it alot.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Wow haven't been on this board in sooooooooo long...but here is my two cents. I've watched the trailer over and over again...and I think they've made some changes to this version. The one I noticed is in this version...in the past life nangek and praek are the same age almost...that's what I get from the trailer and in nangek's new incarnation...praek is probably twenty or more years older. Whilst in the old version with Kob... praek was older than nangek by a bit and then when nangek gets reincarnated he's older than her again by twenty or more years. Maybe they changed it so that Weir could have the role. Just my opinion.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Wow haven't been on this board in sooooooooo long...but here is my two cents. I've watched the trailer over and over again...and I think they've made some changes to this version. The one I noticed is in this version...in the past life nangek and praek are the same age almost...that's what I get from the trailer and in nangek's new incarnation...praek is probably twenty or more years older. Whilst in the old version with Kob... praek was older than nangek by a bit and then when nangek gets reincarnated he's older than her again by twenty or more years. Maybe they changed it so that Weir could have the role. Just my opinion.
i think that may be true. remake lakorns tends to change for the suitability of the casts. but i can still hope that it's would be true to the orginal version.

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm happy if they changed the plot a little to make the storyline match Wier role.
But except some small details, I want this remake to stay close to the original.
....It's the very first time I'm anticipating a Pancake lakorn lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
thanks for the summary. it seems harsh. now i want to the see the drama with kob. LOL.
i'm hoping that the remake still captures the escense of the orginal version. but is that too much to hope for? remakes tends to overdo it alot.
Yeah, the drama is much better than normal revenge lakorns...cuz the n'ek is out to get everyone...and it kinda shows that bad things will eventually catch up to bad people...But I highly doubt that they will remake it the same way, they already messed up by putting Weir in it as p'ek...I mean, it was one thing for him to play a father to a 15-year-old...but he's originally supposed to be much older than the n'ek...

Iya

sarNie Adult
Yeah, the drama is much better than normal revenge lakorns...cuz the n'ek is out to get everyone...and it kinda shows that bad things will eventually catch up to bad people...But I highly doubt that they will remake it the same way, they already messed up by putting Weir in it as p'ek...I mean, it was one thing for him to play a father to a 15-year-old...but he's originally supposed to be much older than the n'ek...
thatt's true. i think they only added wier was because the fans are demanding another lakorn with him and pancake. plus, like toon mentioned, they probably changed the plot around to make him suit for the role. i'm wondering if Kantana has a good rep for staying true to the orginal in their remake. if they are, then they will either be making a mistake in putting in wier or they will have to change the story around to make it suit him. both will be bad since that is not staying true to the orginal...but if they do the latter, at least i am appreciative of their effort to make it suit him. it's saying that at least they notice a mistake that they made...not that i hate wier or anything, but his role is suppose to be much older than what he looks.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
although i love pancake and weir i hesitated at first with this drama because the storyline didn't interest me much but from the looks of things, seems like everyone very liked the old version that kob did so i'm assuming that it should be good? even though i haven't seen the old version but i'll definitely look forward to this.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
well i think they should be done filming this lakorn already am i correct because pancake's already starting to film for her other lakorn with pae from the pictures that i saw at sw33t pancake's blog. and I'm not sure when this will air but i hope soon. im actually excited for this.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn scared me in the beginning cause Kob was all bloody and rotting, but the lakorn was sooo sad and good, i am so watching Weir and Pancake's version cause i love them :wub: