Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Nak Soo... is replacing it on September 6 and it's already up to episode 14 so 16 episodes total...I'm actually happy that its ending though

anyone saw episode 13 and 14 yet? Finally some action and Khet and Kratip are soooo cute...I was blushing on episode 13 when they were at the mall.....

14 sah jai jing jing...everyone is getting what they deserve.....

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
What I can say is that the drama had an abrupt ending. Why the sudden conclusion? Maybe because there is a long line up of dramas to be shown. A Pancake lakorn used to have up to 20 episodes or more. DRA only had 16 eps. I wish there were more sweet scenes between Nat and Krit. Well anyway,all is well that ends well.....and they lived happily ever after.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't even watch the original and still think this is the worst remake ever. The storyline sucks and to top it all off the casting of the first generation characters was all wrong. I only two people I could stand to watch was toongpang and Nat's guy friend. Not a big fan of Pan (acting wise) and thought this has got to be her worst lakorn ever. I stop watching at episode 8. I might skim through the last couple of episodes just to see if it got any better.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was putting this for my mom and grandma to watch and within 2 episodes my grandma had enough, she told me to put something else cause this was a fail remake. I think they changed too much of the storyline and Arnus and Cream are too young to be playing parents. Weir did not fit this role cause a 25/26 yr old man can not play a 40 yr old man and he's only older than Pan by 2/3 yrs and Kob and Tua Saranyu had a 17 yr old age difference. WTF talk about miscast. Fail remake

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
bad cast and fail remake this into a better one..the old cast look to old to play a younger teen.and the younger cast look to younger to play old parent.(pancake look to old to play a teen )wier look to younger to play a old dude..really bad cast for this remake..pancke need to stop with remake.. all her remake are bad and gay..why did she get pick out of all thougth of ch7 n'ek.. going to have a remake of ann.s drama..going to be a other bad remake for ch.7 star with pancake..=+=