Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah next is probably next episode 12 is the ending, there will lots of drama cos Pan she will turn crazy by killing
others specially shot Lek and Ying Orn got run over while Pan driving to kill her but both ended up together and didn't
die and Pan she remembered everything nasty stuff she did to them so she'll suicide.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
well, no offense but such a horrible person does not deserve sympathy.
>< is that too harsh? i suppose everyone deserves mercy but only if they repent and are truly sad for what they did.

Mann

Lol I got tired after episode 9. I think I'm just going to wait for episode 12 even though I downloaded 10&11. Seem like nothing much happen just Pan her evil self. My dad and I are going to just watch ending cause we want to see Pan shoot Lek lol

I stopped watching this a while ago, but why does Pan feel bad about the things she's done? Did something happen to make her feel guilty?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I stopped watching this a while ago, but why does Pan feel bad about the things she's done? Did something happen to make her feel guilty?
Maybe she realize what she did is wrong and all of them still nice to and they felt sorry that is her personality and
she remembered an advise all the good words for Pan herself.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i was naanping's channel in youtube. she has the original short version with aphisan (aom piyada's dad as p'ek), saraphong, and many older actors/actress.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Glad that this lakorn finally ends... I began to be bored with Pan & other characters.
There is nothing to say about the ending. We see and see again in many other lakorns so... 'mwaiting for ploy&dome now.

jjinxx

Pan is such a !@$@%$@#$%#^&$%!!!!!! trying to get guys to rape Ying Orn and Ied. :gungirl:
she is like the prime example of lakorn n'rai, woman who just doesn't know when to give up...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm watching the first episode and boy is it drama filled. Kat has ages ALOT and Joy is still young and beautiful. Rome is so damn good looking in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just watch the last episode again cos i like Rome and Joy but Kat is so horrible thats why now nobody seem to be a fan
of her after this lakorn her rai character is much worse than Ploy or Benz when they play the role and Kat been aging
herself alot.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I couldn't help but tear up when Pan hugged her younger brother and when she and her dad made up. That part was so touching and I was kind of expecting Pan to change after but Pan just got more evil. I thought Lek and Ying Orn weren't supposed to end up together but I'm glad they got a happy ending after what they went through with Pan. Joy was absolutely gorgeous in the last scene, she never ages. And another thing, I LOVE the ost for this lakorn by Pop Calories, it's so meaningful and beautiful. Rome's character was the greatest p'ek I've seen by far. He was determined and never gave up on his love. I enjoyed this lakorn alot.

jjinxx

^ i know, Rome's character Lek is probably one of my favorite p'ek. he never gave a damn about n'rai or got tricked by her and in fact, he openly hated her muahahahahaha and instead just focused on winning n'ek's heart.