Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^i watched the old movie of Sarongpong, Aom's dad (Ah Pia) and (i forgot his name) but he played as Aff's dad in Wanida.
Pan shoot lek but he didn't die -- she went crazy and took off -- while driving/running away, she thought back of all the things everyone said and did to her .. the good and the bad -- so i guess, she feel regretful in a way and then drove off to her death. Ying Orn didn't die -- she's fine and dandy -- however, CHAI YAI went crazy after Pan's death and die b/c he loves her too much! Ter also learn the truth too lol
I love u ceci for the good ending of Lek and Ying Orn will end up together. :kiss3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks ceci!

ok, so it doesn't make sense if there isn't at least a good ending for Lek and Ying Orn, right? i mean this means it's leaning towards the two being together unlike earlier belief that they would separate...

off to watch 2 and 3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks ceci!

ok, so it doesn't make sense if there isn't at least a good ending for Lek and Ying Orn, right? i mean this means it's leaning towards the two being together unlike earlier belief that they would separate...

off to watch 2 and 3
Yeah Ceci she made my day too, Lek and Ying will get back and only one heart :heart: the sad thing is Pan character will
be like Namwan character with suicided herself.

jjinxx

watching this, i can forgive Lek for being childish and picking fights with Pan since it's because he sees the bad side of Pan that the others don't, plus x] Lek is utterly devoted to Ying Orn, like everything he says is always along the lines of "if I had Ying i'd be happy...." (?)and "Pan can never be as good as Ying Orn" correct me if i'm wrong lol
and he's always trying to please her! <3 :thumbsup:
i'm really liking how Rome acts too, the way he talks and his face expressions are so in character, not exaggerated or stiff

seriously though Pan has issues. she works for good people but is so jealous! :thumbdown:

lol i keep editing as i watch!

uuuurgh! that was so eeek watching Pan rip her shirt (right in front of the house) because she got mad at Lek and then making them think he tried to do something to her! ><
Lek's got his work cut out for him. on one hand, he's not the easily deceived guy so he fights her off; on the other hand, his disgust at her just makes her throw herself at him more and more...oh boy.

and dang they make Kat wear so much makeup even when she's not onstage

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i just started watching this lakorn and so far so good but i think Lek is fool of himself. One of these day he gonna fall right into Pan's hand. Pan on the other hand is sooooooo bad, I cant stand her! ( her eveil and mischievous ways). Im gonna continue to watch it until i cant stand Pan anymore and Ying Orn needs to step it up!

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Is the actor who plays Chai Yai (the one married to Pan) blind ? Everytime i see him i feel like he is blind (in real life, not the character) his eyes dont move, its like he dont really see, just open his eyes.

So, is he blind ? :/

Anyway I prefer Kularb Rai Nam don't know why !

When this story takes ? In the 70's ? 60's ? I love the way they dress, changing a lot from other lakorn lol

jjinxx

^really? i didn't notice that lol maybe it's just his acting...hm

i agree! idk what time period this is in but i always love the type clothing they wear for period lakorn like this one and Wanida etc...

jjinxx

WHOA!

Pan confess to Lek! but the funny part was when she tried to do the p'ek's move and kiss his neck :eyetwitch:

jjinxx

I HATE PAN SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!! :gungirl:

Episode 7
T-T

Never seen Rome cry like that before. So much pain for Lek and Ying Orn, i'm so sad! can't believe Pan was disgusting taking advantage of Lek like that....

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE LEK AND PAN'S CONVERSATION THAT YING ORN WAS LISTENING TO? pretty please. i want to know exactly what he said, about loving Ying Orn and did he say he doesn't believe that he and Pan did anything?
i hope Ying Orn forgives Lek because he loves her so much, he isn't like other p'ek that willingly sleep with others... >< i love that at least Lek told YO the truth right away!

cecilia

Staff member
^watching the old version already piss me off -- watching the first few episode when Pan turns greedy for her own selfish reasons make me hate her more ..
just stopping by to see how everyone react now that the story progress a little farther away ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pan character is so irritated, i feel like slapping her :smack: and not just Lek that Pan wanted advantage of even she knew
that Go and Numfon are loving Pan also tries to tear their love apart too.

jjinxx

ARGHasdsfjglkdjf!@%%#$^!@#@#!!!!!**!!!!

what pisses me off even more than evil Pan is that she wastes my time putting on the sad act even though everyone already hates her--i have to forward so much of her fake tears!
poor Lek, he had to take that witch home with him! they shoulda made her stay with Chai Yai cuz he was stupid enough to marry her in the first place!
i love when the servant lady slapped Pan...
breaks my heart watching Ying Orn walk away from Lek...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm guessing that Go actually hangout with Pan cos his mind maybe its just a revenge when she broke his heart then she
marry Khun Chai Yai, everyone now is hating Pan so badly especially Rome and Go also khun chai yai know deeply that Pan
is really evil side and marry him just to live with a wealthy family and Ying Orn is like Yaya character as Nucharee
she beginning to be smart so to let Pan know who's the boss and the girl that Lek really love. Khun Chai Yai in this
week episode his so psycho.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I HATE PAN SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!! :gungirl:

Episode 7
T-T

Never seen Rome cry like that before. So much pain for Lek and Ying Orn, i'm so sad! can't believe Pan was disgusting taking advantage of Lek like that....

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE LEK AND PAN'S CONVERSATION THAT YING ORN WAS LISTENING TO? pretty please. i want to know exactly what he said, about loving Ying Orn and did he say he doesn't believe that he and Pan did anything?
i hope Ying Orn forgives Lek because he loves her so much, he isn't like other p'ek that willingly sleep with others... >< i love that at least Lek told YO the truth right away!

This is kinda what they said not word for word but something along this line. Sorry if I'm a bad translator but I'm not Thai and not fluent.

Pan came in and asked if Lek came to see her.

Lek tells Pan that she has no value to him.

Pan tells Lek that since everything already happened, she wants Lek to admit that she is his now.

Lek say I cant believed you have the guts to say that and I’ve never seen any lady like you.

Pan tells Lek she loves him and the reason why she did all that was to get away from him to forget him but she say in the end she know she cant do it.

Lek tells Pan to stop f…king talking and to get the hell out of his face so maybe he can figure out what he needs to do.

Pan says so you think you can get away with it? Don’t be a chicken. I wont hurt the person I love.

Lek says he can face the truth becuz he never meant for it to happen.

Pan says so by saying this you are saying that you will not take responsibility for it? Is there such a woman who would plan this and give herself free to a guy when she has a husband and will be accused of cheating?

Lek says…. Yea! One like you!!!!! Sorry to tell you but I don’t think I was able to do anything to you since I was that drunk!!! I will say that when I woke up I found you next to me and you can go and say that I did something to you….go say whatever you want…..use it to blackmail/destroy the love btwn me and Ying Orn. The people that you hate so much!!!! Why wouldn’t I know that all the other time you try to seduce me but I’m not like Chai Yai and Tern. I don’t care if you were 10 or 100 times prettier, don’t even dream that I will love you like I love Ying Orn!!!!! The only type of value you are for me is like a mistress or ………. Something I use once and throw away.

Pan says Fine!!!! You’ll see….. if I’m going down then why don’t everyone else too.

Lek says Fine!!!! I a man who can face the truth…… I willing to put everything on the line……..If you cant have me as a husband, you might be shock and die!!!!!!!

jjinxx

This is kinda what they said not word for word but something along this line. Sorry if I'm a bad translator but I'm not Thai and not fluent.

Pan came in and asked if Lek came to see her.

Lek tells Pan that she has no value to him.

Pan tells Lek that since everything already happened, she wants Lek to admit that she is his now.

Lek say I cant believed you have the guts to say that and I’ve never seen any lady like you.

Pan tells Lek she loves him and the reason why she did all that was to get away from him to forget him but she say in the end she know she cant do it.

Lek tells Pan to stop f…king talking and to get the hell out of his face so maybe he can figure out what he needs to do.

Pan says so you think you can get away with it? Don’t be a chicken. I wont hurt the person I love.

Lek says he can face the truth becuz he never meant for it to happen.

Pan says so by saying this you are saying that you will not take responsibility for it? Is there such a woman who would plan this and give herself free to a guy when she has a husband and will be accused of cheating?

Lek says…. Yea! One like you!!!!! Sorry to tell you but I don’t think I was able to do anything to you since I was that drunk!!! I will say that when I woke up I found you next to me and you can go and say that I did something to you….go say whatever you want…..use it to blackmail/destroy the love btwn me and Ying Orn. The people that you hate so much!!!! Why wouldn’t I know that all the other time you try to seduce me but I’m not like Chai Yai and Tern. I don’t care if you were 10 or 100 times prettier, don’t even dream that I will love you like I love Ying Orn!!!!! The only type of value you are for me is like a mistress or ………. Something I use once and throw away.

Pan says Fine!!!! You’ll see….. if I’m going down then why don’t everyone else too.

Lek says Fine!!!! I a man who can face the truth…… I willing to put everything on the line……..If you cant have me as a husband, you might be shock and die!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, thank you very much!!! :flowers: i was reading this with the vid playing so i got to follow along!

i love Lek even more for what he said that time then. he's so right, she's just a selfish bitter person. but it sucks that she won and he has to live with her. Pan makes me so mad, the way she put him into that situation when she could have lived happily with Chai Yai, but instead goes and tries to hurt other people! ><

woot woot when he pushed her into the pond...lol usually i don't support p'ek being rough but she deserves it! X[

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm a little can't tolerate Lek his rude and mean attitude though but Pan she deserve it and knowing that Lek and Ying Orn
will have a happy ending together cos this will end probably by next week cos after its Dome and Ploy.

jjinxx

awwww ep.11 Lek looked so happy! he seemed to be making a little bit of progress with Ying Orn! i hope they can have more happy scenes together...
It'd be cool if Rome and Joy pair up again in the future. they are cute together!

augh! next episode looks full of drama!