Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Joy looks stunning, I dunno if I can watch her as n'ek since she was super annoying in Wanida. Her whiny voice saying "khun p" omg super annoying. Namfon hasn't aged a bit. I miss her with Bee Sawis.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I believe Joy can pull it well she's versatile except that its been very long that now is given back the nice role once again. Who are all u guys refer to that Kat she's
having so many love scene with?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: :lmao2: Finger against gun, I wonder who's going to win.

I wonder why they put so much makeup on Kat, she looks beautiful without it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
:coverlaf: :lmao2: Finger against gun, I wonder who's going to win.

I wonder why they put so much makeup on Kat, she looks beautiful without it.
ahhaha you are sooo freakin funny ahahahha
couldnt stop laughing at yo comment :gungirl: :whaha:

:lmao3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nice cover of Koo Sang Koo Sorm magazine u posted thanks cupid candy. But i just don't know why they had this pair
instead of Rome and Joy. Maybe Kong and Kat has so many love scene.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
ROME looks hot in this. All the female leads are so pretty in this. Gosh, I love how they're all n'eks who have played both rai and good roles. Interesting match :) Will def try it out when it airs.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Probably this will air beginning of next year or at least might be in the middle of 2011. :scratchchin:

tinah

sarNie Coma
airing jan 10th! replacing koo deud

http://www.dailynews.co.th/newstartpage/index.cfm?page=content&categoryID=73&contentID=113091

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so happy to see Joy back as n'ek! i absolutely love her as lead girl, but of course she always does a good job at being n'rai too. this will be interesting. what is the storyline?
can't wait!

jjinxx

WHOA WHOA WHOA.

WHAT THE HECK? so p'ek really ends up with n'rai????????????????????

what kind of ending is that? that's worse than when they killed off Nawa in NRLJ!
i'm disappointed! mostly because i've been waiting so long to see Joy as n'ek but she doesn't even get to be with Rome??? aw man...
:cloud9:
on the other hand Rome and Joy looks so cute together! <3 can't wait to see them as a bickering couple! and a period lakorn too! Joy is just so gorgeous i don't know what kind of genes she has!

Namfon! i was just watching her old lakorn with Bee S. miss those two. is she Rome's sister or something?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is not accurate cos the chances maybe or maybe not that Rome he'll end with n'rai cos n'ek is joy i've havent seen a story that end that way.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the teaser look interesting. sucks that joys first n'ek role in a long time but she wont stand out. i like that rome stands out for himself in here. couldnt they find an older actor to play Go's role? goodness he look like a kid

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks depressing, All the ladies looks gorgeous though. I hate how the pra'nang don't get together. I'd rather have them both die like in Song Rao Nirandon.

jjinxx

^ i know right? as if it's not bad enough for pra'nang to die, but here they are going to SEPARATE THEM which is even worse! ><

wow, the teaser shows it looking so intense! but >< i hope the lakorn isn't focused as much on Nat as it seems to be--makes her look like she's playing the role of a bitter pra'ek like Kawee or someone...

i want it focused on Joy and Rome.
btw Rome is way rough! different from his other roles, it'll be interesting to watch! ^^ and i'm totally digging his look with that hairstyle! <3

aw sad though, looks like Namfon's husband will cheat on her?!