Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry is rai or n'ek? So are they going to choose somebody else as the n'ek.
But Cherry doesn't have the n'rai look. Hope they do a switch, get Ploy as n'ek and cherry
as n'rai it will be awesome.

icool48

sarNie Adult
Cherry is rai or n'ek? So are they going to choose somebody else as the n'ek.
But Cherry doesn't have the n'rai look. Hope they do a switch, get Ploy as n'ek and cherry
as n'rai it will be awesome.

credit :  khemupsorn.com

cherry has  rejected this lakorn  already.

jakjann

Jakjann
Latest one choice was Joy Rinlanee but I read the Interview from P´Kai about that,
he said he still not choose anyone for 'E-Pan' role... he doesn´t choose Joy too...

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/25728

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'd just choose an actress who always plays as a n'rai to be a n'ek. Give them a chance, since they can play 'rai anyway. If it works out, great, more opportunity for them. If it's not, they can always go back to playing as a n'rai. No harm done there. They wouldn't have to worry about 'destroying the n'ek image' or whatever.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
well the nrai role more important than nek so i understand why they rejected those role. Cherry has lots of lakorn so I didn't want her in this lakorn newayz but it was kind of exciting for her to pair up with Rome

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was watching p'kai's interview on daradaily. janie also turned downt the role lol its probaly too much otherwise they wouldnt have rejected it. now im wondering who will end up accepting it but it probaly wont be a n'ek taking this rai role lol they seem to be scared.

yes, pkai is still searching for an actress for "e pan" role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Benz would fit the n'rai role perfectly and as for n'ek let it be Ploy Cherman,
she's into many n'rai role and less n'ek. I'm sure both girls will do well. I really want to see Rome and Ploy
in a leading role along side for once.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i actually dont wanna see benz in this role cuz we all know shes gonna do well since she has been in many rai role already. ch3 want a newbie with strong acting so i wonder who will that be..susie pops in my head, shes HOT.but i dont want her in it cuz she might not play n'ek after this..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
People don't want the favorite in there cuz when u get good at rai roles in ch3 they tend to stick you with that role so that sucks tho

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^.^ as long as Taew is not on the list i'm happy. I doubt it'll ever be taew though she looks too young .. but yeah Susie does seem like a good fit. Whatever I just hope they accept Tak!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ch3 is putting pressure on fans, who's that lucky n'ek that is pairing with Rome and taking as the n'rai.

Susie and Ploy pop into my head immediately for the role of "eepan"...Susie is somewhat of a newcomer, while Ploy has already played n'rai roles before, so this role won't tarnish her n'ek reputation...

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres news regarding tuk. anyone care to translate?

obviously n'ek role isnt signficant cuz they seem to care more about whos playing "epan' lol

http://www.daradaily.com/news/20444/%22อีแพน%22ของ%22เจ๊ไก่%22/

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, kat as E pan? i didnt see that coming. good to know shes returning back on screen with some tough roles. first her lakorn with por she has to act as a twin and now shes a vilian in here..not to mention, both lakorns are with P'Kai..i wonder whos gonna be n'ek

thanks jakjaan

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAT!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HER COMEBACK FOR SO LONG.. LOL.. <--- SINCE LAST YEAR LOL..