DrEaMz

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Howdie my Cambo pals....I miss all the Sarnies but didn't know if this was right for Kawai's section..lol

I have a question I've had two dreams similar to each other and I had it consecutively.

I dreamt that I got bitten by a snake twice last January. I've never dreamt about a snake before so that's why I want to know.

What does that mean? I think it has something to do with someone liking you right? I'm not sure and I don't want to ask my parents they'll probably laugh...I asked my friends but they aren't sure what it means either.

Anyone know ?

Thanks

wow u dream about snake?...

u should ask ur parents because i khnow that they won't laugh and just tell u to be be carefull..i don't khnow if u are a guy or girl..

But well if u are a girl and keep dreaming about that it mean that someone really love u or have bad intention ...

Khmer ppl, especially parents, don't like to khnow that their daughters dream about that because it mean that someone they khnow have a crush on her... ^_^

Same thing if u dream about dog....

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Awww..from what I know from my parents and watching lakorn..lol..it means that your going to meet your soul mate pretty soon...now if that snake wraps itself around you really tightly and bite you..that means he/she won't every let you go..hahahahaha ;)