Dreams

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I dont know if this would fall under the Superstition Thread but I'm Curious to know about Dreams, what they mean and is it like a sign or so........ let's share some stories and some meanings of why we dream that way.................. ;)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Okay Okay i'll go first, Ning's wanting to know...gosher ning <_<...lol

anyways when it comes to Dreams, i think that it's everyone's deepest desires... there's a reason why everyone dreams the way they do......as what kit (2cute2care) mention on the Superstition Thread, Dreaming about the snakes, the laos and thai's says it symbolizes Nuerh Koo which means Soul Mates............ which i personally believe in that myself :) i mean everything has its meanings which i dont know what's mines

i've dreamt about going back to the same place, what does that mean? i dunno.....

that's why cough *Ning-A-Ling* cough i wanted to hear what some of ur dreams was......leave the wet dreams out please, no one needs to know about what u did personally....lmfao....hahahh jk jk!! like seriously why do u think we dream all the time?? is there meanings behind it....i'm wanting to have a discuss about this during my sessions......... help me out kiddos and give me some of ur opinions :)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahha this makes me think of my dream book by my night stand. yeah i've always had a fascination about dreams myself. cuz i know that my little doggie dreams, except i assume he dreams in black and white. but he's no longer with me :( i've always wondered if animals dream too when i was younger, n i still do, but my former mr.doggie did for sure, cuz he would paddle his paws during his sleep like he was swimming. :lol: cute littol fella.

as for the dream on going back to the same place, i've had that dream before, and the weirdest thing is i find myself there in real life 3 or so years later. it seems to be a foreshadowing dream for me, it might just be the same for urs. but then i suffer from deja vu a lot.

the snake thing? i dun't get it. i've had that dream 3 times in my life. and they're pretty fuckin' scary. i'm not scared of snakes, but in those dreams, the fuckin' huuuge ass mofo wraps me soo damn tite it's about to kill me. and i'm no where near meeting a soul mate. my ma's told me that same darn superstition, but it's out the window for me. no damn soul mate has crossed my path any of those times.

wells, lately, i've been dreaming that best friends from childhood came to visit me, except they sorta broke into my place and climbed up the balcony in my bedroom. it was kinda weird. my friends were ninjas. but i wasn't cool with them busting thru my balcony doors without my permission man.

alrite alrite...well, it'll get scary when i start seeing sarnies in my dreams. aaaah.....:lol:

noungning

Heartless
as for the dream on going back to the same place, i've had that dream before, and the weirdest thing is i find myself there in real life 3 or so years later. it seems to be a foreshadowing dream for me, it might just be the same for urs. but then i suffer from deja vu a lot.
wow... i was about to say the same, i've experienced deja vu quite a lot in my short span of life. i'd feel i've been there and done that, or met someone who i've never met before in my life... it'd be quite odd to be in those moment and say omg i remember this, i really do... and just keep it to myself because people already view me as weird as is... lol :dude:

well the one that i found and still believe is realistic in my perspective is the dream of losing teeth. i've been told by many, and read in many books that losing teeth signifies a death in the family. my ma told me that i should go to the toilet and urinate or something after dreaming something along the lines because that's the way to let it out of your system...

so about 6 years ago, around april, i had a dream all my teeth fell out, literally, they just started coming off, i got so freaking scared, i double checked on the mirror and talked to the driver, i don't remember who it was... i was like omg my teeth, they're all coming off!!! help me wtf! then as one, two, three falls off one by one, i saw new ones growing in so quicky. i woke up, not thinking too much of it, but i had the thought in the back of my mind. :ph34r: i was kind of afraid because i do believe in superstitions. [however, those are simple ones like right eye twitching isn't good and stuff]

two weeks later after the dream, i found my grandma unconscious in the bedroom, and she was brought to the hospital where she was pronounced dead about a day and half later. i felt so frustrated...at times i'd think was it because i didn't do something after the dream? my grandma passed away on May 28th, 2 days later my little cousin was born, and i had to go witness her birth from her mom's labor room.

so from the teeth falling off, i lost my grandma. and from the quick growth of the teeth i lost in that same dream, i've gained a new cousin.

there goes my dream to life experience and significance. :blink:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wow... i was about to say the same, i've experienced deja vu quite a lot in my short span of life. i'd feel i've been there and done that, or met someone who i've never met before in my life... it'd be quite odd to be in those moment and say omg i remember this, i really do... and just keep it to myself because people already view me as weird as is... lol :dude:

well the one that i found and still believe is realistic in my perspective is the dream of losing teeth. i've been told by many, and read in many books that losing teeth signifies a death in the family. my ma told me that i should go to the toilet and urinate or something after dreaming something along the lines because that's the way to let it out of your system...

so about 6 years ago, around april, i had a dream all my teeth fell out, literally, they just started coming off, i got so freaking scared, i double checked on the mirror and talked to the driver, i don't remember who it was... i was like omg my teeth, they're all coming off!!! help me wtf! then as one, two, three falls off one by one, i saw new ones growing in so quicky. i woke up, not thinking too much of it, but i had the thought in the back of my mind. :ph34r: i was kind of afraid because i do believe in superstitions. [however, those are simple ones like right eye twitching isn't good and stuff]

two weeks later after the dream, i found my grandma unconscious in the bedroom, and she was brought to the hospital where she was pronounced dead about a day and half later. i felt so frustrated...at times i'd think was it because i didn't do something after the dream? my grandma passed away on May 28th, 2 days later my little cousin was born, and i had to go witness her birth from her mom's labor room.

so from the teeth falling off, i lost my grandma. and from the quick growth of the teeth i lost in that same dream, i've gained a new cousin.

there goes my dream to life experience and significance. :blink:
wow that's crazy ning. i totally relate. the teeth falling off thing, i woke up the next day n called my ma up. she told me to spit in the toilet and flush it down n say "fun rai ben fun dee." nothing has happened so far yet, but i've been out of touch with a few of my loved ones, so it still worries me to this day that someone in my life could have left this world, n i dun't even know it. so sad, but i'm so scared to even find out.

it's all crazinesss...*sigh*

p.s. i'm sorrie about ur nan, ning. i loved n still love mine dearly too. -_-

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...that is so true...b4 both my grandpa and my cousin died i always had dreams of my teeth falling out...like my grandpa was so healthy, he ran like 4 miles everyday, ate healthy, but one day during winter he slipped and fell and hit his head, and it was jus to the point where he was just a vegetable...the dreams went away after that...but then, like that spring, i would have dreams of my teeth again and im just like wth goin on..and about 3 months later, i lost my little cousin in car accident..and since then, i havent had anydreams of my teeth for the past 2 years...isnt that weird?

this is off topic, but you ever fall asleep, but then your eyes open up and u feel taht you cant move or speak?, well i figure its just something scientific ya know? but..you know how laos ppl are lol, they tld me its a spirit trying to come into my body, and that when it happends, i shld say BUDDHA or GOD and it will stop...well i wld say it in my head, and it wld stop, and like like my body wld kinda like quiver or like shake..its so weird...but then again, my teacher says, when ur in that state, you hallucinate alot..so i dunno wat to believe...but its some crazy shit

noungning

Heartless
this is off topic, but you ever fall asleep, but then your eyes open up and u feel taht you cant move or speak?, well i figure its just something scientific ya know? but..you know how laos ppl are lol, they tld me its a spirit trying to come into my body, and that when it happends, i shld say BUDDHA or GOD and it will stop...well i wld say it in my head, and it wld stop, and like like my body wld kinda like quiver or like shake..its so weird...but then again, my teacher says, when ur in that state, you hallucinate alot..so i dunno wat to believe...but its some crazy shit
yes, very funny we were talking about this, this past weekend. in lao/thai, they call this Pee Um, like it holds you down so you aren't capable of moving or doing anything, but you are fully aware of what is happening in your surroundings. I've never experienced this myself, but my friends and significant other has, and they both told me the experience.

the friend told me he felt he was being held down, trying to yell for help, because he had someone nearby him because he was in a dorm room, but no one heard him. he said it happened a few times, and he would just wait anxiously for it to go away. he said one time he saw a shadow coming towards him. when he told the story this past weekend, i had the creeps for some reason. ..it stopped after he put a big buddha pendant on his necklace.

my significant other, he had it several times also. one time he called me right after he just experienced it. he said there was a crow that flew through the window and just flying in the house. he was screaming but no voice came out. trying to move around but he felt something pushing him down. he said he didn't see anything else but the crow flying around and looking at him, he said the crow was really in the house, but i really find it hard to believe because how would it get in...it may be hallucination.

scientifically, well it's not really scientific, i've learned in physiological psychology class that this happens because your brain sometimes relaxes the muscles too much to the point where you are unable to move and control it, and this happens because you are sleeping and trying to relax, but you are stuck in that position because the chemicals aren't able to move as fast when you try to unrelax your muscles. in a sense you are going through what paralyzed people are experiencing, having no control over anything in your body besides your brain.

on another note, yes from the dream about the teeth falling out and events, i try to stay very aware and cautious about superstitions and dreams. :ph34r:

Rakniran

What does it mean when you dream of a toilet full of shit? Sometimes ,ur there touching it and its all over you?
feel nasty and wake up.

Another one is in an elevator and it keep on going up and wont come back down or stop.Keep on going faster as it goes up nonstop.What does all of these dream mean?

Help out?

noungning

Heartless
well i was told that to dream of crap is goodluck... like u will get some fortune/money

elevator, i don't know. sorry.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i think if you dream about crap that mean your going loose money or your money will be missing something like that