Dreams of gold

pa29

sarNie Egg
Ok, what does it means to dream of someone giving you golds? Gold jewelry. I know that it can mean that you might be expecting. But in my case, I had my tube tide. Can there be any other reasons for dreaming of someone giving you gold? I'm just curious.
Thanks for the help if anyone knows.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ok, what does it means to dream of someone giving you golds? Gold jewelry. I know that it can mean that you might be expecting. But in my case, I had my tube tide. Can there be any other reasons for dreaming of someone giving you gold? I'm just curious.
Thanks for the help if anyone knows.
yah usually that's what old people will say but could it be someone else in your family are expecting. sometimes we dream for others.

also perhaps it just mean good luck?

pa29

sarNie Egg
It could mean good luck? I hope. Maybe one of my siblings might be expecting. It's just so strange. I dreamt that this man gave me a gold necles with a jade pendix and dreamt of my parents ( who pass away) gave me two big gold chain neckless and a big silver neckless w/ a bracelet to hold or put away. Both different nights. I don't know what it means but I hope it's good :).

Thanks for the info.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It could mean good luck? I hope. Maybe one of my siblings might be expecting. It's just so strange. I dreamt that this man gave me a gold necles with a jade pendix and dreamt of my parents ( who pass away) gave me two big gold chain neckless and a big silver neckless w/ a bracelet to hold or put away. Both different nights. I don't know what it means but I hope it's good :).

Thanks for the info.

i hope it's good news too. very interesting though...