Dream Meanings

the_one

sarNie Egg
What does it mean when you dream about tigers?
I had a dream about a family of tiger outside my house. What does that mean?

kue1982

sarNie Egg
not sure either but since this year is the year of the tiger so maybe it might mean that there's going to be a new member joining the family? =D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
recall the elders saying that a tiger is a dead ancestor... it's not a good thing..

recall watching the first Maiv Puv character from Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag ( I think that's the first movie with "maiv puv" character in it) where
nom phaj doesn't love her and she keeps talking about 'koj txiv' who was her late husband before she married nom phaj.. and then there were scenes about the tiger creeping up to her..
that's the deceased listening and watching...

the_one

sarNie Egg
OMG!that is so true ddawbb!! i just remembered about that part in the movie!!! i am so worried now!! last thursday my mom and i got into a small car accident it hitted my side but it was only a minor i wasnt injured, on hte 16th of this month i am leaving out of the country i am so nervous now! should i go?? i am kinda worried now. thanks for all the infos!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
You know, maybe it's just one of your passed relatives who is watching over you.
Don't worry about it too much.
I think that everyone who is going to travel far will always have those "what ifs" and "buts".
Just don't doubt yourself and don't do stupid things. Your trip will be fine, and you will be fine.

the_one

sarNie Egg
thank you so much ddawbb! :) you're right, and it made me feel better! :) thanks again everyone!

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
well, my mom always told me that if you had a dream about tigers..and it bite you..
then that means your gonna get married very fast or in some more days.
thats wats happen to my sister.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Here's what it means:

Tiger
To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, symbolizes repressed feelings or emotions that frighten you.

To see a caged tiger in your dream, suggests that your repressed feelings/emotions are on the verge of surfacing.

To see rugs made of tiger skins, symbolizes a life of luxury and ease.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
really...i;ve heard that if u dream of a tiger it's bad because it's like if it attacks u and bites u then it's like a spirit taking ur spirit away..and it's not good...