x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I finished, The Romance of Hua Rong.
9.5/10 I will definitely rewatch this. ML falls for the FL really hard. He protects her, cherishes her, listens to her commands but the best is the fact that he doesn't waver for other girls. He's the perfect jealous ML that doesn't act high handed with the FL.

They bicker a lot but their misunderstandings get cleared up pretty fast. No draggy parts.

If you don't like a ML that constantly rescues the FL this might not be for you. I know some people don't like it when the ML is always protecting the FL. Even though the FL always need rescuing she still has her own charms. There are times FL can be overly dramatic but the adorableness of ML makes up for it.

ML here reminds me of the one in The Eternal Love S1 & S2.
It's a fast watch, only 24 episodes.

x0unerthanlater

I'm rewatching, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.
There's a scene where ML's ex is sick and he brings her to his place to take care of her. FL finds out and she goes over and says she'll spend the night too...

The ex then says, "I'll go... I was going to leave anyway."

The FL asks if she was uncomfortable to be under the same roof. Ex says, yes. So FL decides to leave.

I would have seriously said, "but you sure aren't uncomfortable being under the same roof as my man."

This bijjjj.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I finished, The Romance of Hua Rong.
9.5/10 I will definitely rewatch this. ML falls for the FL really hard. He protects her, cherishes her, listens to her commands but the best is the fact that he doesn't waver for other girls. He's the perfect jealous ML that doesn't act high handed with the FL.

They bicker a lot but their misunderstandings get cleared up pretty fast. No draggy parts.

If you don't like a ML that constantly rescues the FL this might not be for you. I know some people don't like it when the ML is always protecting the FL. Even though the FL always need rescuing she still has her own charms. There are times FL can be overly dramatic but the adorableness of ML makes up for it.

ML here reminds me of the one in The Eternal Love S1 & S2.
It's a fast watch, only 24 episodes.

I really really like this Cdrama. I rewatched 3 times already. I want Kem and Mookda doing something like that, light and funny. The FL is a bit clumsy but I think that she can be smart and independent too. It's just that the ML has more experience, so he appears smarter than her.
I didn't watch Mike and Mookda lakorn, but it's something similar to this Cdrama or not? (like they have the P'ek kidnaps the N'ek , and they get married, and they bicker a lot)
I may consider watching Mike-Mook lakorn after So Waree ends, if it's similar to this one

x0unerthanlater

I really really like this Cdrama. I rewatched 3 times already. I want Kem and Mookda doing something like that, light and funny. The FL is a bit clumsy but I think that she can be smart and independent too. It's just that the ML has more experience, so he appears smarter than her.
I didn't watch Mike and Mookda lakorn, but it's something similar to this Cdrama or not? (like they have the P'ek kidnaps the N'ek , and they get married, and they bicker a lot)
I may consider watching Mike-Mook lakorn after So Waree ends, if it's similar to this one
It's so good. I'll have to rewatch it soon. Did you know there will be a season 2? I can't wait because they are so compatible.

I didn't see Mike and Mookda's lakorn either. Maybe I'll check it out. Let me know if you do watch it. I am also currently watching So Waree. I just got to ep. 2. I like Kem's acting. Mookda is really good at crying scenes.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I heard that there will be season 2, but it will be a modern setting. I like the ML and FL chemistry so I can't wait for it . One thing I like is that the FL has the look of 70-80' s actresses, she doesn't look plastic. I didn't find the ML attractive at first but I started to like him more and more.

Mike and Mookda lakorn had good ratings, a lot of fans liked it, so that's why they reunite in another lakorn.
I watched 3 of Mike lakorns before, but I don't know why I started to feel he fits P' rai more than P'ek.
Now I'm into Kem&Mookda, so Mike &Mookda can wait

x0unerthanlater

I heard that there will be season 2, but it will be a modern setting. I like the ML and FL chemistry so I can't wait for it . One thing I like is that the FL has the look of 70-80' s actresses, she doesn't look plastic. I didn't find the ML attractive at first but I started to like him more and more.

Mike and Mookda lakorn had good ratings, a lot of fans liked it, so that's why they reunite in another lakorn.
I watched 3 of Mike lakorns before, but I don't know why I started to feel he fits P' rai more than P'ek.
Now I'm into Kem&Mookda, so Mike &Mookda can wait
Oh I felt the same! FL face looks very sweet and natural. She's so pretty the more you watch her. And I thought ML wasn't handsome at first but after a while he's so dreamy. I love the storyline. I hope their modern drama is a good plot too.

I'm so in love with Kem & Mookda. I haven't watched lakorns in a while. I'm glad I decided to watch So Wayree. The plot is not the greatest but the cast is really good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Been in a Cdrama binge. There's one I just watched about 9 or 10 episodes in I have to drop it. The FL was so freaking annoying and sometimes too stupid to live it leaves me wondering why the men in that drama were fighting for her. She always come up with some ridiculous thing to do to get in harms way.

Two scenes that made me dropped it was when they were being shot by arrows from the bad guys. The ML was trying to protect her by putting his arm around her and pulling her back so the arrows doesn't hit them. And what does she do...she goes on a rant about him can't touching her or else she can't find a husband. I was like WTH is wrong with this girl. Try to get out of there alive first before having that conversation because I'm sure she ain't marrying anyone being dead.

Second scene was when they jumped in the water. She was claiming she couldn't swin. She was pulling on him and he went down to the bottom and she swim to the top. Then she got the audacity to look around calling out his name. She then all of a sudden knows how to swim like she's in the Olympic. She rescued him and brought him to shore. And she didn't want to give him mouth to mouth cause girl was afraid she can't find a husband if someone caught her doing it. So, she did what she thought best...pound the living crap out of him on his chest. If he wasn't dead of drowning he was going to be halfway dead from her chest pounding. Thinking about those two scenes still makes frustrated from that drama. I dropped it and read comments and in the later episodes girlfriend was still as dumb as she started. And what is worse, as the episodes continue the writer brought the Prince down to her level. One annoying main character isn't enough for the writer...let's just add another one. Lol

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

I started Peak Hong with Priew & BigM.
In the scene where the 3 bijjj (n'rai) waited in the bathroom to jump n'ek, they were so mad thinking n'ek was there to snatch their man or whatever. But when they saw p'ek they all rushed to 'accidentally' bump into him. They try to shame n'ek but act like h*3$ themselves.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Been in a Cdrama binge. There's one I just watched about 9 or 10 episodes in I have to drop it. The FL was so freaking annoying and sometimes too stupid to live it leaves me wondering why the men in that drama were fighting for her. She always come up with some ridiculous thing to do to get in harms way.

Two scenes that made me dropped it was when they were being shot by arrows from the bad guys. The ML was trying to protect her by putting his arm around her and pulling her back so the arrows doesn't hit them. And what those she do...she goes on a rant about him can't touching her or else she can't find a husband. I was like WTH is wrong with this girl. Try to get out of there alive first before having that conversation because I'm sure she ain't marrying anyone being dead.

Second scene was when they jumped in the water. She was claiming she couldn't swin. She was pulling on him and he went down to the bottom and she swim to the top. Then she got the audacity to look around calling out his name. She then all of a sudden knows how to swim like she's in the Olympic. She rescued him and brought him to shore. And she didn't want to give him mouth to mouth cause girl was afraid she can't find a husband if someone caught her doing it. So, she did what she thought best...pound the living cap out of him on his chest. If he wasn't dead of drowning he was going to be halfway dead from her chest pounding. Thinking about those two scenes still makes frustrated from that drama. I dropped it and read comments and in the later episodes girlfriend was still as dumb as she started. And what is worse, as the episodes continue the writer beought th
@byebye What is this drama :risas3:
It's Legend of something. It is based on the female lead name. The swimming part was by far the funniest and weirdest scene. I mean, she wasn't just pulling on his clothes and leg but on his head too. She basically pushed down on his head lol. People that were watching was wondering did the writer forgot that she doesn't know how to swim? Once the ML fully submerged under water she was swimming like a true dolphin hahaha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
AF is acting up on my post. It won't let me delete what's already written. When I post a reply...the original post still linger in my post box. And I can't delete it.

x0unerthanlater

@byebye That's hilarious! I know cdramas have weird scenes that make no sense a lot of times.

AF has been having problems lately. I think it's the mobile version only though. It seems fine on the PC/desktop version. Keeps saying errors when I try to post.

x0unerthanlater

Peak Hong is weirdly different. N'ek's character is more like the p'eks in some lakorns. She sort of stalks p'ek and secretly crushes on him but acts really mean to him. She's pretty and knows it but only wants one person to notice her. She fell for p'ek at first sight.

P'ek definitely likes her back but he's fighting himself. He doesn't want to admit that he fell for her charms just like all the other guys.

x0unerthanlater

I'm laughing at p'ek buying the bedspread because it has the mark of n'eks virginity.

:risas3: :risas3: This is definitely a new one! 55555
#PeakHong