Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If I was Yaya, I wouldn't want to involve myself in it either. You can't fix what's already broken. Mint and Mark's friendship was done the minute he decided to curse at her mom. He has anger problems. He shouldn't have involved everyone else in that LINE either.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind involving myself in a situation where I considered all parties my friends regardless how chaotic the situation is. Unless, I don't care for you then I'll turn a blind eye. But Kim choosing her BF is pretty normal cause so many girls would do that. And if the friendship isn't that strong to begin with it will not withstand a problem whether it's big or small. I think Mint was closer to Margie...

After all, it's the ET industry where real isn't all that real and being fake is essential.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think they were all that close to begin with. In a situation like this, I wouldn't want to get involved because it involves Mint's mother and Mark. There's nothing I would be able to do. Now if Mark and Mint were arguing alone, maybe I can meddle. But since he has a problem with the mother, what is there to do? Lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol since the title has been added more does anyone have any tips on thinning hair? I've tried so many products to the point where I just want to chop it all off. Any recommendations?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Lol since the title has been added more does anyone have any tips on thinning hair? I've tried so many products to the point where I just want to chop it all off. Any recommendations?
Sarn created a new section for us under shout out. :)