Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
See, you just can't make any negative comments or voice opposing opinions about Kim. You just can't, the rule of the universe doesn't allow it.

Isn't it lunch time yet?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Mahalo, I think she is directing towards me. Because I made the comment about Kimmy's fans needing to see the world. Which by the way, she is overly offended by a comment that is not even made toward her. I did not specifically called her out on that, I was just saying the fans that make this silly comment about Mint copying Kim. Therefore, I think they have too much time on their hand so they need to get out more and see the world maybe then they don't have all this wasted time obsessing over something so juvenile.

And here she is sensitive about a comment that is not even about her. Really? I mean, just because we gave out our opinions and they don't like it we are anti fans. Talking about fitting the description of what we are talking about. I don't know you personally ADSD nor do I want to. We are here talking in an open forum, so things are going to be thrown out there both the good or bad. Taking a comment made about a star personally is not very healthy.
then i apologize for my comment i thought you were directing to kim's fans here in this thread i'm sorry i'm not really trying to make it big deal but i really i feel it's unfair to call us always bias just because we stated our opinion that's all , sorry again and thank you for clarifying i don't like this  type of accident when i first post here i just said my opinion noting more but everyone made me feel we are  wrong of saying our opinion and defend it and this really happen to me every time i express my opinion about a case kimmy is in , *sigh* anyway i hope you don't get me wrong i'm really not a crazy fan i'm just a normal fan and i know my limit and this is another lesson i learned in AF have a good day everyone :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
byebye said:
I think Mint and Yaya looks pretty with bang not so much Kim. Kim has a very strong features it makes her look more manly. She looks softer with long hair.

Side note: Do people know how hard it is to copy a haircut. I went to the salon with pictures and everything...to try to get a hair style I want and walked out with a freaking different haircut all the time. It happened like 10xs to me. Copying a hair is not as simple lol.
Really? I actually like the bangs on Kim. Well more like when she puts her hair up in a messy bun and let her bangs sweep slightly.

I think she will suit a angled bob too. 

Oh I haven't gone to a salon in years. When I was a young teen, I loved Kob's hair in one of her lakorn (I can't remember the lakorn). Took pictures of all angled and it didn't come out like how I wanted it. I mean Kob and I have very different facial bone structure but the hairstyle wasn't even close. Initially I thought Asian was terrible hairdresser but when I went to a non Asian salon, the outcome was worse. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is Asianfuse. Nothing is ever taken to the heart for long. As long as we all can come to a firm understanding, anything can be forgiven unless vulgar language is used. Remember, during these kinds of situations, speak to each other like adults and reply with respect. My motto is always treat others how you'd like to be treated. So let's just put this behind us.

Just to clarify, the comments we make are directed at the fans who attacked Mint, not the ones on AF. We have members that know better than that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ADSD...

Fun: Kim has to be careful in how she wears her hair because her face structures it doesn't give her the luxury to just have any hair style. Back in those historical time she would be considered a handsome woman...

I never like going to the salon because no matter where I go they can not get the style I want. I would pull up a picture and ask them can you do this style...all always say yes and all always turned out fugly. I would come home and cut it myself again. So the cycle goes on.

Side note: I don't know, maybe I am just a tad older than most and have long put the love of any celebrities behind me. So, when I see someone that forever side with a celebrity even if he/she is wrong it bothers me lol. I can understand liking someone but completely ignoring someone's bad behavior just bugs me. This goes to all the fans that does that not anyone in particular. But we as adult will find a way to debate something and make it work. It takes a little open mind and most importantly an unbiased feeling.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's how the world works Byebye. Common sense isn't very common anymore. Ignorance is bliss. Just disregard their comments because it's a waste of time to reply to someone with blinders on. There will be reasonable and unreasonable fans where ever you go. Greet the nice ones and avoid the feisty ones.  

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg... These two ladies copied the hair style from somewhere. Why do fans get so worked up about this?? Lol. Anyways, when you go to get you bangs cut at a salon, make sure they cut your hair dry. I've seen a lot of them cut it wet and holy cow they come out looking like a 5 year old kid. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Omg... These two ladies copied the hair style from somewhere. Why do fans get so worked up about this?? Lol. Anyways, when you go to get you bangs cut at a salon, make sure they cut your hair dry. I've seen a lot of them cut it wet and holy cow they come out looking like a 5 year old kid. Lol
I'm guilty of doing that to myself and having it happened to me by an Asian salonist :( By the end of the day, my bangs were in the middle of my forehead and not at brow level. Lol. Horrific! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
See, you just can't make any negative comments or voice opposing opinions about Kim. You just can't, the rule of the universe doesn't allow it.

Isn't it lunch time yet?

I had my lunch already.  Would you like to share popcorn with me? :clap: :yahoo: :loool: :lmao3:

:popcorn:   :w-scene-pop-corn:   :popcorn:   :w-scene-pop-corn:  :popcorn:   :w-scene-pop-corn:   :popcorn:  :w-scene-pop-corn:    :popcorn:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL...I wanted a change last month and thought having a bang would be good. I don't think I look that bad with a bang. Well, when the stylist started to cut, I finally opened my eyes and it kept riding so far to my forehead. By the time she even it out, I looked like an elementary school girl. She got the nerve to say it was cute. I didn't think so. Somehow, these stylist only compliment you when the work turn out wrong.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maya_Fantasy said:

I had my lunch already.  Would you like to share popcorn with me? :clap: :yahoo: :loool: :lmao3:

:popcorn:   :w-scene-pop-corn:   :popcorn:   :w-scene-pop-corn:  :popcorn:   :w-scene-pop-corn:   :popcorn:  :w-scene-pop-corn:    :popcorn:
lol what a coincidence. I just finished a coffee with donut. Coffee and donut in the afternoon lol that's means I will be up all night. Why do we have such good timing when it comes to food?  :drools:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I made some clams with oyster sauce...watermelon. I ate 4 cupcakes. Which wasn't that good. I love the cupcake at the mall. Though a bit expensive but dang it's so freaking good. I can't find it elsewhere. I think they run like 4 for $10. I don't know what they put in the frosting but it's the best. It's like a cream of some sort. I went and got a massage on mother's day...bought one and when my massage was over I was going to buy 4 to take home, came back out everything was sold out.

I want me some dim-sum. I so love me some chicken feet. I don't care what people order I usually eye that first. Some people never understand why I like them because there's no meat but that's the best part just sucking on the bones lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol byebye, I feel you. But never criticize a Vietnamese hairdresser lol One time I got real angry that she cut off more than 5 inches off my hair when I told her I only want an inch off to get rid of my split ends. In no way did my hair went from below my waist to below my shoulder. Since my hair was that short already, I told her I wanted bangs and this time I told her I wanted it below my brows but actually I wanted it right in the middle of my brows but didn't want her to screw up the length like what she did to my hair. But she gave me a Sarang bang cut!!!

May look cute on a 3-4 year old but not on a grown a$$ adult like me!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:woot2: @Fun:...I have this Vietnamese lady I go to a bit. And I think I do like an ugly hair cut because not once had she ever cut my hair right but I keep on going to her because she's close to home lol

She has this pretty picture of a haircut hanging at her station, like right in front of her. I told her, that is what I wanted. I mean, come on...the picture was a big freaking picture staring at her. She looked at it, cut my hair, looked at it and cut some more. When she was done, it looked nothing like the picture...I was dumbfounded. My heart dropped because I realized she just messed my hair up. I told her, it doesn't looked like the picture.

She started to cut some more and then by the time she was done, it turned into an ugly pixie...it looked like she puts a bowl on the top of my head.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This means nothing it just means bangs are back in style for spring time and that means my 5 year old hairstyle is back in trend LOL. I highly doubt Mint would want to copy Kim, with all their crazy drama I wouldn't even want to hear her name if I were her. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The picture of the little girl is how I looked. OMG. Horrible. I once had that happen to me. I told the lady to cut off 3 inches of my hair and she ended up cutting off half a foot. My hair went from my waist to almost shoulder length and I keep going back to her cause she's close to home. LOL. She's Vietnamese too and doesn't speak English well. I should've known better and learned my lesson but nope! Keep going back due to convenience. 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I jump around salon to test the water. But learned my lesson since I am never satisfied. I now usually cut my own bangs and if I don't like it, I have no one to blame but myself.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
when i read this new, it sounds dramatic. then i go see Kim's IG, she looks happy and is focusing on her lakorn only. its bad that people don't have life and want to create drama for these two people, kim and mint. just focus on their career. :D

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I cut my own hair a lot. Last week I took a clipper and started from the back...by the time I am done with cutting and clipping I had a very short pixie.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lol at you ladies about your food and hair cuts. I don't mind other people cutting my hair, but if they screwed up my hair cut, I'd be super p*** off. I've gone to the salon twice and my hair cuts weren't bad. Side bangs are easier to cut, but if they were the cover the forehead bangs, I'm super cautious about paying someone to cut it. I'm also very picky, so if the person that cuts my hair doesn't give off a friendly vibe, I never want to go back to them.

Reactions: fun