Drama for sell

kat:)

sarNie Egg
shubby said:
can you list all the chinese series for me please??? thank you!!
[post="130558"][/post]​
They are:

Devil Beside You
Prince Turns into a Frog
Heaven's Wedding Gown
Green Forest, My Home (No English Subtitle)
Love Of the Aegean Sea
It Started With a Kiss
At the Dolphin Bay

sarNie Egg
She had her store in Michigan. It's closed now, but there are alot of dramas available to sell or shared to people who are interested in copies. We have dramas from Thai, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan.

Also, if you want a copy of the Thai dramas, it comes with a hard cover and picture too. So it's a nice package. We do want our customers to be happy, so please let me know what we can do to make it better.

sarNie Egg
Updated Original TV Series list:

$10 each, not including shipping

Taiwan Series:
1.) At the Dolphin Bay
2.) Love of the Aegean Sea
3.) Prince Who Turns into a Frog

Korean Series:

1.) Queen of the Game
2.) The Man of the Vineyard
3.) Couple in Trouble
4.) Summer Aroma/Summer Scent
5.) Dating Now
6.) 18 V. 29
7.) Recipe of Love
8.) Autumn in My Heart
9.) Four Sisters
10.) Only You
11.) Fireworks
12.) Princess Lu Lu
13.) Good Bye Franchesca
14.) Papa
15.) I'm Sorry I love you
16.) Life Again
17.) Hotelier
18.) Super Rookie
19.) A Million Bride
20.) What Planet are You From?
21.) StairWay to Heaven
22.) My Sassy Girl/Chun-Hyang

Also, the Thai TV Series are 50% off if anyone is interested here:

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/annthongpr.../Thai/index.htm

I have other tvseries and movies too if anyone is interested. The only thing is it will be copies.

Thanks!
Kat:)

donna

sarNie Adult
does your sister have old thai lakorns that she wants to sell too? i'm looking to buy some old lakorns from the early 90's era.

for the taiwanese series, do you have mars? if you do can you save that one for me!!! oh also full house. its a korean drama. my sister is looking for that one. let me know please!

kyx040395

sarNie Egg
She had her store in Michigan. It's closed now, but there are alot of dramas available to sell or shared to people who are interested in copies. We have dramas from Thai, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan.

Also, if you want a copy of the Thai dramas, it comes with a hard cover and picture too. So it's a nice package. We do want our customers to be happy, so please let me know what we can do to make it better.

hi, i was just wondering if you have these thai lakorns. one is theptida rong ngarn, tong and num plays the main role,
it air in 2005. the other one are madam yeehoob and Olawon Kon Rai Som
both are play by Ning Kullasatree. the last one is rahut rissaya play by
noon and paul. i wonder if you have these lakorns i would want to buy it.

AiRukHlubLove

sarNie Egg
Hi I was wondering if Devil Beside you is still there and can you send me a list of all the thai lakorns:) Plz.