* Also known as: Perfect Girl Evolution
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Comedy
* Broadcast network: TBS
* Broadcast period: 2010-Jan-15 start
* Air time: Friday 22:00
* Music: Love yourself ~Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki~ by KAT-TUN

Synopsis

Takano Kyohei is a handsome but bad-tempered university student who is always ready for a fight; Toyama Yukinojo possesses a cuteness that can be mistaken for a girl; the cool-headed Oda Takenaga excels in academics and sports; and the princely Mori Ranmaru loves females, accept a proposal from the female owner of the house where they are lodging at for “free lodging if they are able to transform her niece into a proper lady”. Her niece, Nakahara Sunako lives in a gloomy and solitary world because of an inferior complex about her looks. -Jdrama Weblog

Cast
Correlation chart

* Kamenashi Kazuya as Takano Kyohei
* Oomasa Aya as Nakahara Sunako
* Tegoshi Yuya as Toyama Yukinojo
* Uchi Hiroki as Oda Takenaga
* Miyao Shuntaro (宮尾俊太郎) as Morii Ranmaru
* Takashima Reiko as Nakahara Mine
* Kato Seishiro as Nakahara Takeru
* Kanbe Ranko as Kasahara Noi
* Osugi Ren as Shinichi (cafe master)

credited to dramawiki

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This drama is awesome..I luv it becuz Kamenishi is funny in here..luv his expression when he got scared when she suddenly just popped out of the darkness in the hallway..this drama is hilarious..

myx

sArNieZ
they did a great job on this drama. comparing this to the anime, the anime is better. everyone did well on portraying their character. i enjoy watching this drama. looking forward to the next episode. :)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Haven't catch up with it, I left off on ep.3..but it's a pretty hilarious drama..I kept rewatching the part when she just pop out of nowhere in the hallway to thank Kamenishi and his reaction and the look on his face was priceless..

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I've been a fan of the manga since it was first released. I think I love this adaptation.
LOVE KAME's acting!! Love his facial expressions. This is my first time watching Kame's drama, though.
He's a lot better than I expected. Now I'm totally addicted!! >.<

dariey

sarNie Adult
not so fan of this dorama even i read the manga version.at first few episode still enjoyable but the more i watch it its like the story only moving to the same pace and circle so it kind of boring.but 1 thing for sure everytime i watch this i can't help but to notice how thin kazuya's eyebrows..lol