[DRAMA 2006] SWEET GUY

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah i can see that odd pair but again, we can't judge on the pictures since we don't know what will they look like in the drama. :D i'm sure they will look a good together. :p

for example: in love letter, eric doesn't look good with han ga in but in super rookie, they really look great together. it just because of their looks and outfits. ^_^

sunisa

I can't wait to watch this drama.Love both LDH and Eric.I want to see the sweet scene between them.The casts are hot.

numfon

sarNie Adult
oooo..i need to watch this! Lee Da Hae was so cute in My Girl..but now i wanna watch her play more dramatic roles!

..she looks so much better with straight hair. :p

*watches My Girl*

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yay! another movie with Lee da hae!!!

I haven't seen any movies with this Eric yet...

but I'm hoping to see it soon!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
gurl said:
is it out yet.... :mellow:
[post="162306"][/post]​
ahaha I wanna know too this is like the only new k-drama I'm actually looking forward to watch it >.< I wanna see it reeaaall bad :w000t:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
no it's not out yet because there's error on script that needed to be refixed again. yup it delayed!

BUT his another drama sorta sequel from super rookie 'Invincible Parachute Agent' will be on air next month on 6th? i think... with han ji min from wolf. =]

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
DELAY.. ahhh!!! :( .. are they trying to torture us.. i'll wait wait and wait.. and keep on waiting dieing to watch it.. i hope its worth the wating.... btw when will it come out... now that its delay..

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
is it out yet..... :unsure: .... its like almost the end of the month ... any news when its coming out :mellow: .. or is it still delay.... :angry: ... <_< ... :eek: ..... :mellow: .... -_-

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Erics dramas always get delayed? ......oh well we'll just have to wait. I'm a big fan of Lee da hae