Downtime with Simsimi

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I was forced to post this because a lame person wanted to but was lame because they want to remain anonymous. Anyways..

SIMSIMI..have u guys checked it out? Like it? Love it?
Share below all the ridiculous responses you guys have received from it.

For those that want the app, get it for free at the apple app store. Available for iphone, ipads or ipod touch. And if u live in Thailand, my understanding is you can get it on your blackberry too. Correct me if I'm wrong Thailand peeps.

Ask it questions such as who is Nadech Kugimiya? It will tell you "Yaya's boyfriend." LOL

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
You are welcome Nai

I downloaded the app cuz the answer for "Who is Nadech Kugimiya" is "Yaya's boyfriend"

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO HAHAHHA

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I gave this app 3 tries, but it kept closing on me in the middle of conversations. It is cute if it knows what and who you are talking about, but it's still a bit weird to me to talk to an app lol. Have fun with simsimi guys!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I thought it was weird to chat with an app too but I guess it's as addicting as talking to your iphone if u have the 4s one.

cecilia

Staff member
^funfun, that's such a big insult lol - i guess, i have no friend (i'm kidding, i have not try the app yet but i might consider for the fun of it later)

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Not only that, if you put "Barry Nadech" is says "Yaya's Secret love"
Hahaha I love that
I put in "Bie the star" is came out "look like love" again, "na but now" an last "I need somebody!"

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Chun pood lor len na ja lol don't take it to the heart
Tis true, I have no friends LOL.

I use it to pretend I'm replying to someone important when truth is I just want to ignore the person sitting in front of my face. Haha

Technology..oh what has it done to me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I putted mint chalida and Mark prin and it relied 'loves Alex randell.' lol And if you put Mark prin, it says Loves mint natwura. I was sad then. lol
It's petty lame because you can teach and make up these stuff yourself on there.