[Download]Softwares By Tina

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok dorky to take a screen shot what you do is

on your keyboard you should see a "prtscrn/sysreq" button its normally on top of the insert button you hit that and then open up paint photoshop or whatever but paint is easier then after you open up paint you hit "ctrl v" and then it'll paste on paint then you save and upload the file :)

ok and for nina the video tutorial is too long but I'll explain it as best I can

When you get to the spot where it asks you
30 day trial
I have a serial number

Click on I have a serial number
Then on the paradox click "Generate" Serial Copy and Paste it On The Line; after you click "Ok"

*Make sure you disconnect yourself from the internet!

Ok after you set up and you click ok and it installs everything an activation window will pop up click "Activate By Phone"
<-- Then Copy "Activation Number" and then paste it into the 2nd Line on the Paradox Key Gen
-Click Generate Auth Code
-Type that number Into the Activation Window and Bam you're done!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
okai im try to dowload it again n try again when its doesn;t work ill sceen thing n yes i knoe how to do it noe..yay!!lol..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i got everything done but the very last part...wat do i copy n paste i don't get it..here want im in rite noe...

that is in the photoshop folder wher ei supoose to copy n paste but wat do i copy n paste???

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
tina, do u hav a program that will convert dat files to avi..or any type of format so that i can upload on to sendspace or megaupload??

if i want to burn a .iso file onto a cd that will play on a modded Wii, will ISObuster work for that purpose?

max

sarNie Elites
Can you please re-upload Convertxtodvd again? I bought a new laptop a while back and lost the file on my old laptop. Thanks in advance!

max

sarNie Elites
Can you please please please re-upload ConvertXtodvd. I found another link in the forum, but it has a virus. Thanks so much in advance!

annea

sarNie Adult
Tina, Is it too late to request Photo Shop suite? im taking a graphic class and needs the program to work on my project when im at home. thanks!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm currently working on animation shop & paintshop pro, convertx I'm working on that too and I'm looking for photoshop suite ^.^
bare with me I'll try to have them up soon!