Download from youtube or dailymotion ( and others) with a direct download link

Download

This is a litlle prog with is really great that will help you to download stream from internet in the format that you need and in direct download link(...All the files are convert in the format that you need when you D/L it ( avi, mpeg, mp3,...) and the other thing is that you don't need to go on the website ^_^

Enjoy!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
HUMM I BEEN TRYING DIS FOR A WHILE SUM HOW ITS NOT DOIN ANYTHING NOE FIRST IT WAS COOL BUT THEN ITS DOIN NOTHIH?? HELP?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Why are you using all caps?

As for the software. I don't know but I know they have some changes where they have interrupted alot of leeching on a few different levels.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ok thankx ohhh lol well i was usin caps.. i didn't even notice..lol..

bopha

sarNie Elites
Download

This is a litlle prog with is really great that will help you to download stream from internet in the format that you need and in direct download link(...All the files are convert in the format that you need when you D/L it ( avi, mpeg, mp3,...) and the other thing is that you don't need to go on the website ^_^

Enjoy!
Salut, tu peux retélécharger le programme car je n'arrive pas à l'ouvrir, c'est dit qu'il est corrompu... Merci

Salut, tu peux retélécharger le programme car je n'arrive pas à l'ouvrir, c'est dit qu'il est corrompu... Merci
j'ai vérifié et le fichier est tout sauf corrompu..et je ne cesserai jamais assez de le répéter mais veuillez vérifier que la taille du fichier obtenu après téléchargement est celle correspondant sur la page de D/L ..il arrive souvent qu'avec IE ou Mozilla Firefox , le téléchargement sur Megaupload ne sois pas totale et souvent coupé!

XCappy

Mr. Char
Fichier ok chez moi.

Enfin, pour éviter tout soucis, je lâche un nouveau lien :

vdownloader.rar (New link for those who have some problems with MU...)

Credits : Lily

bopha

sarNie Elites
Hé, encore une stupide question: comment on fait pour télécharger les films? Car je n'arrive pas. j'indique le URL et j'appuie sur 'Download video' et pop up apparait et indique 'this is not a valid address or the video is not available for public download'... qu'est ce que je dois faire??

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
sorry to disappoint you and all that but i think when google bought youtube they updated so that you can't use program like that to covert their videos in other work on youtube haha

Hé, encore une stupide question: comment on fait pour télécharger les films? Car je n'arrive pas. j'indique le URL et j'appuie sur 'Download video' et pop up apparait et indique 'this is not a valid address or the video is not available for public download'... qu'est ce que je dois faire??
1. le problème ne vient pas de youtube
2. es-tu sure d'avoir bien copier l'URL du clip et non de la page?!
3. verifie les paramètres de sortie comme le format souhaité? ou encore le fichier de sortie!
4. si le problème persiste, fais le moi savoir (un screenshot sera d'autant plus apprécié)!