Down With Love

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
After watching the intense Autumn's Concerto, I'm glad to watch this lively and funny drama series. I've been looking forward to this drama since 2009 because I'm a huge fan of Ella Chen ever since Hana Kimi. So far I've seen two episodes and there is a lot of people saying Ella doesn't match Jerry. In my opinion it's the way she's dressed up in the drama. Ella looks way hotter outside the drama and I think they match when they are together promoting the show. They seem to have good chemistry in the previews and behind the scene. Makes me even more interested and anxious to see the series. Anyways, if anyone wants to check it out, below is the link.

http://sugoideas.com/

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like Ella's hair short. The drama is pretty cliche but I am enjoying this so far. I am watching episode 2 right now =)

Kelly

Yes love the drama...it's really funny and cute! can't wait for epi 3 but man i hate how this only comes out every sunday or something....
love ella shes great!

Weir-Pancake

sarNie Egg
This drama seems to be awesome but i don't like to see Ella near Jerry Yan (he's not my husband but i like him as a star XD) !!!
I'll think about it again then will take another decision if i'll watch it or not :p

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
Love this drama so much. I had watch up to ep.8, Jerry and Ella are so cute. Anyone know how many ep. for this drama. I can't wait to watch the next part.

myx

sArNieZ
just finish ep. 1-3 yesterday and it was pretty good. i'm not a big fan of ella, but i like her in here. the storyline is good. i love the relationship between her and her and her sister.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
There was a leakage of the series on youtube. I couldn't believe it. The whole series was uploaded and yes, I am guilty of watching the whole thing already. It's pretty good as a whole. I hope they will add more to the episodes when it airs on tv and I hope the series will get a lot of support. *Spoiler: Very happy ending.*

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks. I am so confused. On YouTube, it's up to 14. But on Viikii there's a total of 20 something episode?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i totally love this drama....ella and jerry are so cute!!! love the argument line they used when they first met each other...so hilarious...ella is great as always and jerry is so hot in this drama!:wub: can't wait til the remaining episode is sub!....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this series & Ella & Jerry but I hate the ending. I really like the sister and was hoping for her to end up with the lawyer guy. It look like they where going to end up together but so sad they didn't I think they would have made a better couple then her with Jerry friend guy.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
did anyone know if there is another version to this drama. I got the one which have 16 eps., but today I see in yesasia.com it have another one which have 28 eps. I don't if it still the same version since the one in yesasia have 28 eps and going to be air by sept. 3rd. please share infomation about this if anyone know.