Dork Rak Barn Lung Fon [Flowers Bloom After the Rain] (Ch 4.3)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this! It's amazingly cute? Haha but reading this made me realize I definietly need to improve my Thai or else I won't get most of the story. Keep up the great story though Smilez!! :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 3.1
 ​
Bangkok, Thailand "Monday" (9:00a.m)

Mr. Chattakorn sat up on his bed reading the morning newspaper *Knock knock* “Come in.” Lek came in with a cup of coffee. “Here is your coffee Taan.” Mr. Chattakorn handed Lek the newspaper in exchange for his cup of coffee, “Are there any news about Rarb’s whereabouts?” *He took a sip of the warm coffee
L: Mai mee loey kub, Taan. I say, why don’t we file for a missing person?  Two months have already passed. I believe it will be harder for us to find Khun poochai if we don’t do it as soon as possible.
M.C: Rarb disappeared right after I broke the news to him that he has to marry Khun Daranee.
L: How come you didn’t tell Khun poochai about the engagement after you settled it with Khun Nu Daranee’s late father?
M.C: I didn’t want to distract Rarb’s studies with the news so I waited until he graduated. Could it be that I spoiled him too much that’s why he thought he could just run away?
 L: Mai kub, Taan. Khun poochai probably wants a little bit more freedom before he settles down.
M.C: Let him be for now. We’ll worry about him later.
L: Tummai kub? Rarb is missing though.
M.C: You said he probably wants a little bit more freedom before he settles down right? Then having Chatchawee replace him for the time being will be his
time and only time off and when we do find Rarb, he will have to take full responsibility. There is no time left to play his games especially when I’m running out of time to marry him off with Khun Daranee.
L: Chai kub. *Lek scanned the first column of the newspaper* Khun Bandith Duenphudee is also getting impatient. He’s selling stories to the media that you are defaming his family name by lying to his late brother.
M.C: There is no chance I’ll break the promise between the late Khun Anupat Duenphudee and I. A promise is a promise.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Rattabodin watched as her son load his last luggage into the trunk of his new car.
M.R: Wow, I see you already got a new ride.
W: I thought I wouldn’t need the car but I guess I do now. *She gave Wee a hug
M.R: Thank you for doing this for me. Thank you. *Wee hugged his mother even tighter
M.R: I’m going to miss you so much. *By now she was sobbing
W: It’s not like I’m going to permanently be his son so you can save the tears. Okay, I need to leave now because I have a lot to take care of.
M.R: That’s right. *She lets go of Wee, “How was the first encounter with Rarb’s bride to be? Suay mai?”
W: Suay gern
M.R: Hoh, suay gern? You didn’t even blink when you said that. Well you’re right, she is beautiful. She’s still beautiful even though she can’t see. Mae
khor thot na lue, I wasn’t allowed to tell you that she was blind because Mr. Chattakorn wanted you to find out for yourself.
W: Mai bpen rai kub Mae. After seeing Khun Daranee, I have something to look forward to. *Wee took a deep breath of the air and let it out in a loud manner. “Mehhh, I just hope you don’t take any interest in her.” Wee shuts his trunk, “And if I do? What will happen?” Ms. Rattabodin gave Wee a blank face. “Mai dai na.“ “What? I was just kidding.” Wee nudged her, “Okay, Pai na Mae.” He gave her a sniff kiss on her cheek “Oh, and make sure you don’t go gamble again because I won’t be there to save you like I use to; especially when I’m away paying off your debt with my BODY.” Wee playfully pinched his mother on the arm. Ms. Rattabodin smacked Wee’s hand and grabs him in for another hug, “Mae sunyah na. I won’t gamble ever again.” *She had her fingers cross behind her back. “I’m not stupid.” He grabbed her hidden hand “You better uncross those fingers and put up three fingers to promise me.” 
M.R: Okay, I got caught. She put up three fingers “Mae sunyah wa Mae mai pai len pha nan dtaw pai kha. Better yet, Maya is back so she can accompany me to
places.” Wee shook his head in disapproval.  “I don’t want you around her.”
M.R: Aow! You want me to stop gambling and now you don’t want me to hang out with Maya? Mak gern pai na lue. Mae mai ow
W: And what I’m doing for you isn’t too much?
M.R: okay okay. Pai pai pai before you don’t get things done. She pushed Wee in his car “And before I forget to tell you, that guy we saw at the restaurant
isn’t Maya’s boyfriend. That means you still have another shot Wee.” *She winks at him in hopes he’ll want to get back with Maya
W: Lao reuang tummai? I’m leaving now. Duu laae dtua eng dee dee na kub
M.R: Ow, I thought you’d want to know. She leaned in to give him a sniff kiss. “Khap rot dee dee na lue ja” 
K: Kub *Ms. Rattabodin shut the car door with a loud thud. Wee waved bye from the inside of his car before he drove off. She waved back and watches him drive
away. “Time to call Maya over.” She took out her cell phone to call Maya

NYC, New York (9:00 p.m)

Dr. Douglas pats Khem on the shoulder, “I’m happy with your decision. Tomorrow morning, I’ll issue you an approval form to discharge the
patient so you can start his treatment right away.”
K: Thank you Dr. Douglas for putting your trust in me and for giving me this opportunity. This will allow me to spread my wings as a nurse and help increase
my knowledge as someone’s personal nurse.
D.D: Your shift is already over so go home and pack your belongings. You are capable of anything Nurse Khem if you believe in yourself. Good Luck. *Dr.
Douglas gave Khem a proud smile and left the office. Khem felt unsure if she made the right decision because her patient is a man and she is a woman. However, she has been waiting for this opportunity to test her ability as a nurse.

The weather in New York City hasn’t changed much since winter’s passing. The storm only seemed to have gotten worse than before making Khem homesick. While drying her wet hair from the rain, she dialed Dara’s number. “Dara should be awake by now.” *Ring ring ring….ring ring ring.”
M: Sawatdee kha Khun Khem
K: Sawatdee kha Metta, May I speak to Dara?
M: Dai kha, raaw sak khru na kha
*Seconds later

D: KHEMASORN bpai nai ma? Kit teung khun maak na.
K: Chan gaaw kit teung Daranee maak na kha. I’m sorry for not calling you during the past two months due to my heavy work schedule. Khor thot tee
D: Mai dtuang huang rok, chan sabai dee maak. I know you’re busy with work so don’t worry too much about me. Metta is taking great care of me.
K: I’m glad to hear that you’re doing well peuan rak kaung Khem. Dara, chan mee kao dee kha
D: Jing ror? Bok ma si. I want to hear it already *Dara excitedly sat up on her rocking chair
K: In a few months, I’m going to become a certified nurse. *Khem held back her tears*
There was no response back when Khem broke the news to Daranee. The silence made Khem a little worried “Dara did you hear me?” “Khem, I’m so happy right
now, I can’t stop crying.” Dara started choking over her words when she heard Khem’s good news.  “Khem, you kept our promise. Kob khun maak na ka. Kob khun.”
K: Peua midtra phap kaung rao. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t get to where I am right now. You have always been my motivation and inspiration to never give
up on our dream. Dara, I can’t wait to come back home with our certificate. In the background, “Hoh, Khun Nu kha, duu si kha, your face is all wet.” ”Mai
bpen rai kha Metta. These are tears of joy so let them run freely.” Metta shouted over the phone, “Khun Khem kha, yin dee duay na kha. Khun Nu is
so happy that all of her tears are streaming down her face.”
K: Kob khun ka Metta laaeo kob khun tee chuay duu laae Daranee peua chan na. I’ll be back soon to be with Dara.
M: It’s my pleasure na kha. Now I’m going to go prepare breakfast for Khun Nu. You take care too. Bye kha
K: Kha *Metta stuffed a tissue in Dara’s hand* “Just incase you might need it.” Metta then excused herself to the kitchen to let the bestfriend continue on with
their phone conversation.
D: Khem, is there anything else you want to tell me? I also have something to tell you.
K: uhh, there is actually something else I need to tell you.
D: What is it?
K: After today, I won’t be able to call you anymore
D: Tummai ah Khem? Mee arai? *Dara thought something bad happened to Khem. She started dabbing her face with the tissue
K: Well you see, Dr. Douglas is sending me and a patient who has amnesia to Staatsburg. He thinks by sending us to the countryside will help the patient
recover faster. I’m not allowed to contact anyone during the treatment because Dr. Douglas wants my full attention and devotion dedicated to the patient. This will be my last and most important assignment before I officially become a certified nurse.
D: Huey, I thought it was something bad! Dtohk jai na. I’m glad it turned out to be good news. Dara kao jai dee kha. Mai dtaung huang chan rok na. Like I
said, I have Metta to take care of me. Well, is your patient a girl or guy?
K: Bpen poo, poochai kha
D: POOCHAI?
K: Kha. Kao gaaw bpen kohn Thai kha. That’s all I know of him for now.
D: Ra wang dtua na Khem. Even if he is kohn Thai, you don’t know what kind of heart he has. Did you already tell your parents about this? And when will you
be leaving?
K:Mai loey kha. I’ve been contemplating if I should tell them and came to a decision to not tell my parents because I know they’ll disapprove. I’m very
close to our finish line and the last thing I don’t want to hear is NO. Khem giggled “Oh yea, if P’Saran comes visit you any time soon, don’t mention anything to him because you know he’ll snitch on me. I’m already leaving tomorrow since the sooner the treatment takes off, the faster he will recover. Daranee felt sad after hearing that her best-friend will be leaving by tomorrow. “I won’t tell P’Saran anything. Chan sunyah. And I respect your decision to not tell your parents. Remember to be careful at all times and take care of yourself.”
K: Ja ja, I will. Ow la ow la, enough about me. What are you going to tell me? I can’t wait to hear all about it
D: Well, Khem….She paused before saying it, “I’m getting married.”
K: ARAI NA DARA? DTAAENG NGAN? DTAAENG NGAN GAP KRAI KHA? These past few years, you never mentioned once about anyone or anything about marriage. When did this happen? And when?
D: I’m sorry I didn’t tell you anything. I found out the day after my parent’s funeral and that was the day you were leaving to New York.  I didn’t want to worry you. *Dara sniffs “I thought if I pushed this crazy marriage agreement somewhere far away in my head, it’ll never re-appear. I guess I was wrong. The wedding is set to be in a
week from now.”
K: Tor urie Dara. I’m sorry I didn’t know anything *Khem burst into tears “What am I going to do? Chan glap mai dai na. I don’t want to miss my best-friend’s
wedding. Who are you suppose to get married to?”
D: yak rong hai na Khem. You’re going to make me cry even more. It’s not your fault. *Khem sobs through the phone. Don’t worry, you’re not going to miss
anything. I’m going to make sure this engagement won’t ever happen. Do you remember Mr. Chattakorn?”
K:  jam dai kha. Kao ror?   
D: Mai, mai chai kao rok, tae lue chai kaung Taan.
K: Lue chai kaung Mr. Chattakorn? Khem wiped the corner of her eyes. You’re one lucky girl then Dara. Mr. Chattakorn is a very kind person and he’s the only
person besides Metta and Saran that I trust you with.  Dara broke into a little chuckle through her tears “Chai kha, Taan mee lue chai. He’s been living abroad all his life and
now he’s back after graduating from Columbia University.
K: He graduated from Columbia University? That means he’s been living in NYC all this life?
D: I believe so. Four years since the engagement agreement, I was hoping he would bring back a girl and tell Taan that he already has someone he loves tae
kao mai mee kohn loey. I totally understand why he brought no one back. Who would like someone like him? Dara let out a HRMPHHH!!

K: Hoh, how come it sounds like you already met him?
D: Because I did. Sai mai dee loey. Khem, ja tham ngai dee? Kao mai meuan Taan loey. Our first meeting wasn’t so hot.
Khem giggled, “ben ngai?”
D: Taan had informed me prior to our first meeting that his son was already in town and will be visiting me on the following Friday. When that day came, I was
nervous all day and needed something to help me from my anxiety so I…I went to the lake and took a dip.
K: DARA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? YOU CAN’T EVEN SWIM.
D: roo laaeo. I didn’t know what else to do and that was the only way to get rid of my anxiety. After I fell inside the lake, I blacked out and woke up to
him in my room. Dara mai yak dtaeng ngan gap kao loey. I’m going to try my best to break this engagement. I know he wouldn’t want a blind bride like me. I
don’t want to hold anyone’s future back because of me. I, I,I *Her I’s drifted away, I don’t want to be anyone else’s burden…..especially when he doesn’t love
me and I don’t love me.
K: yak pood baep nee eek laaew na Dara. Khem tried comforting Dara. “You just met him once. Don’t let that be your last judgment of him. Spend some more time
with him and maybe that’ll change your mind about him.”
D:Tae Khem, tur gaaw roo laao wa chan rak kon eun mai dai.
K: Roo laaeo Dara. After all these years, you still have a thing for Chatchawee. Who knows? He might even be married to that Maya of his?
D: Tsk!! Hey don’t say that
K: Ouuuii khor thot tee, pood len gern pai. Ow la, what is Mr. Chattakorn’s son’s name?
D: yak roo tummai? Saying his name makes  me want  to vomit
K: Aow! Bok ma si.
D: Kao cheu NAI RAR…….

*DEU DEU DEU DEU*
K:OWWWWW !! Khem’s whole house went pitch black “Don’t tell me there’s another power outage?” She ran to look outside and saw that all the street lights were
off and her whole neighborhood was completely dark. “I didn’t even get to hear his name and I didn’t even get to know her full plan to blow this engagement. Well,
since she will be under Mr. Chattakorn’s care, I am more content.” Khem was happy for Dara even though she knew Dara hated the idea of having to get married with someone she doesn’t love. Khem had a feeling this will turn out well.

D: Khem? Khem? Can you hear me? Metta, Metta.
M: Kha Khun Nu?
Dara waved the iphone in the air, “What happened? I can’t hear Khem anymore.” Metta took the iphone from Dara and stared at the screen. “You two got
disconnected. Let me dial her number for you.”
D: Kha, that will be great. Thanks. Metta tried dialing Khem’s number a few times before giving up.
M: Khun Nu kha, Khem’s phone seems to be turned off. Perhaps, her phone died?
D: Ow, I didn’t even get to finish telling her about my plan !!!

PLAN ARAI?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chalidaluvprin said:
Smilez this chapter is so funny and good I love how Mint and James argue!!! Too bad Mints blind I hope she will recover one day.

Thank you :) Hrmmm I hope so too :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
I love this! It's amazingly cute? Haha but reading this made me realize I definietly need to improve my Thai or else I won't get most of the story. Keep up the great story though Smilez!! :)

Thanks girl for the continuous love and support <3 Ch3.1 isn't much but it'll lead up to something ^_______________^ I'll make sure to put some translation on the side for you <3 hehe I'm glad you're enjoying this FF gahhh I hope this will be my first finish FF tho ahah since I have so many unfinished ones.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Thanks girl for the continuous love and support <3 Ch3.1 isn't much but it'll lead up to something ^_______________^ I'll make sure to put some translation on the side for you <3 hehe I'm glad you're enjoying this FF gahhh I hope this will be my first finish FF tho ahah since I have so many unfinished ones.
Your Welcome! <3 Really? I thought 3.1 was so mysterious and mindblowing. Haha I didnt expect Daranee to already have a crush on Chatchawee. But Thank Youu so much for the translation. :) Sorry if it's a hassle for you. Your a great writer though. I can see why you can't finish, you have too many good ideas for stories. No matter what I'll always read your FF's! Su Su na <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ann Taylor said:
OMG I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!! Can't wait till P'Saran  :clap: LOL I am loving this fantastic job! 

Thank you <3 P'Saran is in the next chapter :)

Xiongurl26 said:
Your Welcome! <3 Really? I thought 3.1 was so mysterious and mindblowing. Haha I didnt expect Daranee to already have a crush on Chatchawee. But Thank Youu so much for the translation. :) Sorry if it's a hassle for you. Your a great writer though. I can see why you can't finish, you have too many good ideas for stories. No matter what I'll always read your FF's! Su Su na <3

As the story develops, you'll see why Daranee has a crush on Wee :p I hope you enjoy the next chap. More to come :)
He appears in chapter 3.2 hehe 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3.2

PLAN ARAI?

Metta lifted her eyes off of Dara to see who it was.
M: Oh, Sawatdee kha Khun Saran. You scared me there for a second
S: Sawatdee kha. Saran smirked at Metta
M: You came right in time for breakfast. I’ll leave you two alone. Metta placed the iphone on the drawer before making her way around Saran to go set the table.
S: Arunsawat kha Kohn Suay.
D: Meh, P’Saran chom chun talod. (P’Saran is always complimenting me.) Dara stood up from the rocking chair
S: gaaw jing na. Ehhh, meua gaawn, khun koey plan arai gap Metta? (It’s true. Earlier, what plan were you discussing with Metta?) Saran went to sit at the
foot of Dara’s bed. “Ow, plan arai? I didn’t mention anything about a plan? I don’t know what you’re talking about. Dara touched the mint covered walls of
her room with pop up bird decors directing her to the open window.
S: Ow, before I walked in I heard you say, “I didn’t even get to finish telling her about my plan.” I bet you and Khem are up to no good. Saran shook his head. “Speaking of Khem, she called my parents last night.”
D: Ror. And what did she say to them? Dara act as if she didn’t know Saran’s answer to her question.
S: Well, Khem told my parents that she will be going to Staatsburg to finish up her last assignment. What I found strange was the uncertainty in her shaky voice and knowing how she is, Pohm roo wa Khem go hohk. DARA, (Saran stood up from her bed) if there’s something Khem is hiding from my parents and me, please tell me now.  Dara nervously bit her lips “Chan, chan.”
S: Bok ma si. Saran demanded an answer from Dara. “Chan mai roo jing jing. Before you entered my room, I had lost connection with Khem. All I know is that she is assign to go work in Staatsburg. Kae nee.” Dara swallow her spit trying to hide any traces of guilt in her voice.”
S: And you think I would believe you? Come on now, you both are best friends. DARA!
D: Oh la OH LA! You said you wanted to know my plan right? Dara quickly changed the conversation before Saran suspects even further that she does actually know more to Khem’s actual assignment. Saran’s focused face suddenly lit up in interest, “Yes I do. I want to know.” Dara stuck her nose out of the window, “Hrmmm, my plan involves you? Dara shouted out without thinking.”
S: It does? Dara thought for a moment and then her eyes grew, “Ehhhhhh GAAW CHAI SI. My plan does involve you.”
S: You can never keep anything away from me, chai pa? Saran slaps his hands together already excited to learn more of what Dara’s plan was all about. “What exactly is your plan?” Dara turned around and reached out for Saran “Ow ma nee(Come here). I have an important role for you to play.” Saran grabs hold of both Dara’s hands “You want me to play a role?”
D: Chai kha. Saran raised his eyebrow curious to find out what he has to do for Dara.    

Lek came rushing out of Baan Chattakorn as soon as Chatchawee pulled up to the front. Lek greeted Wee as he opens the car door “Arusawat kub Khun Poochai. I am glad you were able to move in by Monday. From this day forth, you are officially Rarb.” Wee nodded his head and slightly rolled his eyes when he heard the dramatic
greeting. “Your room is already prepared for you. I will be taking your bags up shortly.” Wee nodded his head and walks up to Baan Chattakorn.
L: Go up the staircase and your room is the second one to the left. Wee just kept walking towards the open doors. Lek eyed the back of Wee and smirked, “Mr. Chattakorn must be happy.” He then bent over to pull the handle to eject the trunk door.

Chatchawee skimmed around his new room. “Not bad. Better than I expected.”He gritted his teethes when he approached the closet filled with a bunch of collar shirts, ties, blazers, slacks and dress shoes. “What the heck is this?”

“My son’s image is one of the most important representations of our name Chattakorn.” Wee’s head quickly turns to face Mr. Chattakorn who is standing by the door way. “I want you to start wearing professional attire whenever you are with me.” Mr. Chattakorn paused for a slight second, “especially when we are at the company.”
W: The Company? I have to go to the company too?  Isn’t that too much?
M.C: You’ll be working alongside with me. I think it’ll be nice to have a sharp thinker working beside me.
W: My presence at your company will only cause you problems. I am here as the body of Rarb, not the face of him. If I go to your company, this will only make matters worse when your son returns.
M.C: Yaak kid maak pai (Don’t think too much.) Soon, Lek will be taking you out and don’t you resist. Today is a bit like a transformation day. Good luck.
W: But
M.C: No buts. Mr. Chattakorn turned his back on Wee and walked away.
W: Tor urieeeeeeeeeee. Mae urie Mae, duu si!! I’ve become someone else’s live doll. Tor uriee. Wee walked up to shut the door of his new room.   

Saran spat out the milk he had in his mouth.” Wait, hold on. Hold your little horses MISS!! So you’re telling me that you’re getting married? Whoaa, where have I been this whole entire time?” Saran felt his heart was going to come out of his chest and lay right in front of him to show the world how he really feel towards Dara.
D: I know I know P’Saran, I’m still in disbelief until now. The day is getting nearer and I need you to help me. Dara reached over to grab half of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Saran helped direct Dara’s hand to the plate in front of her. “Thank you.”
S: Please tell me you’re joking with me? Saran’s eyes were filled with hope that it was all a joke.
D: I wish I was. Dara took a bite of her sandwich, “This is a living nightmare I tell ya.” She chewed with her mouth open, “I got to face it somehow.”
S: You should finish chewing up your food before you continue talking to me na. Huey, that’s a habit you never learned how to quit. 
D: I’m sorry. She covered her mouth while swallowing the last piece of her sandwich.   
Saran chugged his cup of milk, “Who’s this guy you are supposed to marry? Do I know him? And when is your wedding day? Do you like him? And and? Saran’s thoughts were completely scattered and he had a million questions to ask Dara but they all weren’t coming out correctly. Dara squished her mouth around, “P’Saran before I answer your questions, let me tell you what I want you to do first.”
S: Oh yhea! This whole ordeal came to such a shock I almost forgot you wanted me to do a role play. What is it? Pohm tahm dai took yahng peua Dara kohn suay kaung pohm. (I can do everything for my beautiful Dara.)
D: Well, I want you to act as if you’re my….my boyfriend.
S: Are you crazy? Saran stood up from his chair, “OF COURSE I CAN. But wait! Why do I have to play as your boyfriend?” He sat back down trying to not get
too excited.
D: The day of my parent’s funeral, Uncle Bandith broke the news to me that my father made an agreement with Mr. Chattakorn and that agreement was the engagement between Mr. Chattakorn’s son and I. My father wants me to marry his only son.
S: That was four years ago. How come you didn’t tell me about it? Saran asked with a sad tone
D: "I was still distraught by the death of my parents and knowing about the agreement left me speechless. Sorry, I didn’t have the courage to tell anyone. In fact I
didn’t think this engagement would even come through because his son has been living abroad all his life. And now since he’s back, the engagement ceremony is in a week from now. I don’t want to marry someone who I never loved or be anyone else’s burden. Being Mr. Chattakorn's burden is already enough. To escape this engagement, P’Saran I need you to be my temporary boyfriend." Saran listened closely to every word coming out of Daranee's mouth. "I want to show Nai Rarb that I already have a lover and that I am not interested in him one bit. My plan will definitely break off this crazy agreement."
S: So his name is Rarb.
D: CHAI. NAI RARB. Rarb Chattakorn
Saran placed his hand over Dara’s hand, “I’ll be your temporary boyfriend. I am determined that I will be able to help you get out of this engagement especially when I, I..Uhh I”
D: Arai? How come you didn’t finish your sentence? You arai?
S: Mai mee kub. I’ll make sure you succeed kub. Kub pohm. Saran stood up from his chair to go over to the other side of the table. He bent down to give her a hug and she raised her arms to wrap them around his bulky arms “Thank you P’Saran. Thank you. Now let’s eat the curry soup Metta made before it gets cold.”
S: But I still want to hold you like this. Saran smiles happily as he rocks her back and forth
D: Ouii!! Ploy chan. She pushed him off of her. “Pai gin khao dee kwa (Go eat instead).”
S: Okay okay I’ll let you go. Just kidding! He grabbed her again and hugs her even tighter than before. “Ploy, ploy. If you don’t let go of me, I’m going to bite you.”
S: KUBBBBBB TEE RAK!!! Get use to it because I’ll be calling you that. Dara felt goosebumps and the hair in back of her neck rise after hearing Saran call her by that “Na glua maaak.”  
S: Well get use to it, teeee rak. He rocked her back and forth in his arms.

Wee became irritated when he saw all the suits laid out for him to try on. Hours had pass and he was ready to explode when he tried on lord knows how many suits. “Pohm mai chai poo ying na kub. (I am not a girl.) I don’t need to try anymore of these suits and I really don’t understand why I have to try on so many outfits when there is a closet full back at that house.” Wee refused to try anymore on.
L: Tae
W: Mai tae. I’m leaving.
L: Diow Khun Poochai. We have another stop.
W: NAIII !!!
Wee gazed at his reflection in the mirror. He has never seen himself this handsome before. The hair dresser brushed off the excess hair from Wee’s shoulders then he took off the gown. “Set laaeo kub.” Wee’s hair is finally kept and cut making him look like a whole new different person.

L: I almost didn’t recognize you there. Khun Poochai lor mak na kub. Now since we’re done here, you have to go choose another outfit.
W: Eek laaeo ror. (Again?)
L: The engagement ceremony between you and Khun Nu Daranee will be held next Friday. Of course you’ll have to go choose a groom’s outfit too.
W: No one told me the engagement is just next week?
L: Since now you know, let’s hurry up and get going. Chern kub. Wee just shook his head thinking about his hectic schedule. “Will I get to sleep in ever again? Tor urieeeeeeee.”

S: I’m leaving now. Saran patted Dara on the head.
D: Kha. Drive safely na kha. I told you to stop taking your motorcycle here because it’s not safe to drive here but you never listen to me.
S: Don’t worry too much, I’ll be fine. Nothing will happen to a pro motorcyclist like me. I’m going now. Take care and I’ll be coming back soon again teee rak.
D: Huey, P’Saran stop calling me that. Mai chawp wa. It sounds too weird for me. Saran’s smile faded away “I’ll only call you that when we’re acting. Okay?”
D: Okay kha. There was an uncertainty in Dara's voice tone
S: Okay then, See you. 
D: See you Wednesday since that’s when he’s coming again.
S: Kub. I’ll make sure to come early that day. Saran put on his helmet and climbed on his bike. Metta came out of the house to take Dara back inside the house.
M: Drive safely Khun Saran.
S: Kub. Take care of Dara for me
M: Kha. Saran watches as Dara turn her back to him before he started his bike. “Tee rak.” He laughs to himself while he switched his key.

Wednesday had already arrived and Dara was pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for Saran’s arrival. “I hope P’Saran makes it here before Nai Rarb does.”

Maya rang the doorbell of Ms. Rattabodin’s home. “I’ll be there in just a moment.”
M: Kha
Ms. Rattabodin jumped around and ran a full circle in her living room before opening the door for Maya. "This will make me look pitiful. One more round." She ran another round. Moments later, she opened the front door to a wide eyed Maya with a flushed face. Worried, Maya ran next to her and fan her face “Naa daeng baep nee, Khun Mae mai sabai ror kha?” (With a red face like this, are you not feeling well Mae?)
M.R: I’m fine. She smirked and wiped the sweat beads off of her forehead. “Let’s head out before we get caught in traffic.
M: Nae jai? Are you sure you want to go out when you’re not feeling well?
M.R: Kha, kha. Maya held on Ms. Rattabodin’s arm carefully guiding her to the passenger side of the car.

“Here drink this first.” Maya handed M.R a freshly squeezed lemon ice tea from the cafe. She instantly down the glass cup that helped eliminated the dryness in her throat. “Thank you.” She then gazed up at the roaring crowd of shoppers who gathered in front of a live performance in Promenada Resort Mall. “The past few days since Wee left, I’ve been completely out of my mind. I miss my son. My life would have been nothing if I didn’t have Wee in it. And now that he’s not here with me, I feel like I can’t breathe.” M.R forced some tears to come out of her eyes to make it look like she was actually crying.
M: Mee arai kha Mae? (What’s wrong?) Wee still lives with you mai chai ror? Maya asked in confusion.
M.R: “Mai yuu kha. He moved in with his father not too long ago. And he will be staying there for awhile. I don’t know when he’ll ever return back home.”  M.R let out a load fake cry covering her mouth with a cloth napkin she found in her purse.  “Arai kha? Bpen pai mai dai na. How could Wee just leave you like that? This is very unlike of Wee. Is it because of that girl he has to marry? Is she the reason why he left you? Chai mai? Chai mai kha Khun Mae?” M.R removed the napkin from her mouth “Wee is doing it for me.”
M: Peua Mae?
M.R: Chai kha, peua Mae eng. Sak wan nueng, tur ja roo. (One day, you’ll know)
M: Mae ahh, bok ma si. Please just tell me. 
M.R: Be patient my dear. Wee’s engagement ceremony is already next week.
M: ARAI NA! Mai na! I can’t let this happen. Mae, tell me where Wee is now. I can’t let someone I love marry someone who he doesn’t even know or love. Mae, bok ma si wa P’Wee yuu nai? The ends of Ms. Rattabodin’s mouth curved into a sly smile. “How about I set you two up? I’ll lie to Wee that I fell sick after he left so you can meet him? Okay mai?
M: Kha kha I would love that. Thank you Mae. Maya’s heart felt more content after hearing those words. “Since I am feeling a lot better now, let’s go
shopping. I’ll buy you anything you want today.” M.R’s ears perked up when Maya offered to buy her anything she desire. “There’s this one bag I’ve been
eyeing for a long time now. Let’s see if it’s still there. And of course I need something to wear to Wee’s engagement ceremony. Torrr Maya, you are the best.” M.R gave Maya a sniff kiss on the cheek, “You are definitely the right person to be my one and only daughter in law.” Maya smiled confidently “took dtaung ka Khun Mae.(Correct).” They both stood up from their seats in the cafe and headed to the shopping centers filled with limited items. Today is Ms. Rattabodin’s lucky day for scoring new expensive items she never could afford and cheers to her new credit card; Maya. This will be a good day for M.R who has been held prison from spending.

Staatsburg, New York

The setting in Staatsburg is breathtaking. Khem sat out on the porch of the cottage she and Kohm were both assigned to overlooking the sunset. Dr. Douglas was correct about how the clean the air is compared to NYC. Khem finally had her hair down wearing warm layered clothing besides her nurse uniform.

Kohm walked out of the cottage looking for Khem. He walked passed her without realizing that the woman he passed was Khem. “Kao pai nai na (Where did she go?).” Khem turned around when she heard Kohm’s worried voice, “Yuu nee kha (I’m here).” Khem raised her hand in the air. He stopped walking forward and turned around to face her. His eyes widen when he saw how beautiful Khem was with her hair down. “Tur suay mak roo mai?”  She shyly dropped her raised hand to her side, “Good morning Khun Kohm kha.” Kohm walked towards her “I didn’t know you would look this beautiful without your uniform.” Khem avoided his compliment and spoke about what they had to accomplish by tonight since they arrived later than expected. “Today we will start your first exercise outdoors. Ma nee (Come here). She linked arms with him and pointed at a location near a man-made lake. “We’ll start by walking to that beautiful lake.” She tugged his arm to follow her lead to their starting point. “KUB.” He followed right behind her with a crooked smile. 
 ​
K: Phew, we are finally here. Khem finally let go of Kohm's arm running towards the lake. "Tee nee suay maak." 
Ko: Chai kha, tur suay maak. He stared at Khem admiring her every movement as she dance with the wind. As he watch her swing her arms in the air, he had flashes of a girl doing the same thing. Kohm started shaking his head as the images of a girl kept appearing in his head. Kohm grabbed hold of his head to stop the pain that was pounding in his head. He let out a groan gaining Khem's attention. "Kohhhhhhhhhhhhm!" Khem ran towards him and kneels beside him. "Kohm, Kohm! Are you okay?" The images disappeared once he heard Khem's voice. "I'm fine. I'm fine." He breathed heavily while getting up from his kneeling position. Khem helped him up curious to know if he gain anything from what just happened. "What did you see? Something must have hinder your memories."
Ko: pohm mai nae jai. (I'm not sure). I was watching you from a distant and then all of a sudden I got these flashes of a girl doing the same thing.  
Khem stared at Kohm with worried eyes, "Let's go back inside?" Kohm nodded his head and walked up the hill first leaving Khem staring at his back. "Kao bpen krai.? (Who is she?)

Bangkok, Thailand

As Wee drove up to Dara’s passage way, from afar he noticed a motorcycle parked at the corner of the house. “Krai ah?” He pulled up next to it and eyed the symbol engraved at the heart of the bike. “Ehh, I’ve seen this bike before.” Wee got out of his car and walked to where the bike was parked, “Who could the owner of this bike possibly be?” He then looked towards the direction of the garden where laughter was coming from “That’s for me to find out.”   

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Wait wait I has question CX Just kidding I have a question, who will Saran end up with? or is it gonna show up later on?? LOL I really wanna know but this was so great I loved it so much Tee Ruk! And Mike! Omg! Love that man! Keep it up you're doing fantastic!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Only read the first chapter & chapter 2.1 but oh gosh, I'm so in love.
I'm already fantasizing about what will happen in the future chapters.
This is so much fun to read & when I can comprehend the Thai words, I get so happy :)

Great job, girl! Can't wait to read more!~

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ann Taylor said:
Wait wait I has question CX Just kidding I have a question, who will Saran end up with? or is it gonna show up later on?? LOL I really wanna know but this was so great I loved it so much Tee Ruk! And Mike! Omg! Love that man! Keep it up you're doing fantastic!

I'm still contemplating if I should give him a koo hehe :p or leave him heartbroken? :yes:  haha jk As far as I'm seeing it, someone "might" show up later on ^_____^ might hehe :p Thank you for still tuning in :heart:  Next chapter will hopefully be up by the end of this week. :rolleyes1:

huajaikaungtur said:
Only read the first chapter & chapter 2.1 but oh gosh, I'm so in love.
I'm already fantasizing about what will happen in the future chapters.
This is so much fun to read & when I can comprehend the Thai words, I get so happy :)

Great job, girl! Can't wait to read more!~

Yay that's great to hear  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1:  I am glad you're enjoying this FF because I'm actually more into writing this one than the other ones that I've neglected. Let's hope this one becomes my first finish FF that I am writing hhaha Thanks for also tuning in my FF updates :crush:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
In my next Chapter, there will be more of Khem and Kohm. I want to see more development between these two and I hope my chapters aren't dragging :p

CHAPTER 3.3

“Tur bpen krai?”

Both Saran and Daranee’s laughter were cut short after Chatchawee’s sudden interruption. “Pohm tham tur bpen krai?” Saran calmly stares deeply into Dara’s anxious wondering eyes and then he stood up to face his opponent. Chatchawee took a step backwards when he saw Saran’s profile. “Khun!” he said shockingly. Wee then lowered his head to avoid any eye contact with Saran. Saran spat on the grass and motioned his head in circles that created cracking noises. “Watdee!”

*Flashback*

Host on the microphone: "#5 is taking the lead and following behind him is #10." #7 zoomed passed all the other motorcyclists on the race track. “Looks like we’re going to have to bet on this one. #7 is now going head to head with #5.” Both #5 and #7 kept glancing over at their shoulders to look at each other. #7 turned his clutch back and forth twice letting out a loud vroom before he made a sharp turn surpassing #5. He stepped on the foot pedal at full speed crossing the finish line leaving a dust of smoke in the air.

“First place goes to #5 Khun Chatchawee Rattabodin." Chatchawee held his trophy and band of cash tightly as he lifted up his hands to wai and thank the elders who had hosted the event. “Kob khun ka, kob khun.” Standing beside him was the infuriated #5. “And second place goes to #7 Khun Saran Yamsri." He was given a silver medal as a reward. After the award ceremony, Wee walked to his motorcycle with his prizes but was stopped when someone grabbed him behind his shoulder almost causing him to drop his trophy. “Bao bao si. You don’t want to break your trophy.” Saran sneered at Wee, “I’ve never seen you around before. Dek kon mai ror? (New kid).” Saran scoffed after he finished his sentence. “If I was a new kid, I wouldn’t be holding the grand prize in my hand.” Wee raised one of his eyebrows and flashed the trophy in
Saran’s face. “By the way, cool bike tae mai maw sawn gap jao khaawng. (But the bike isn’t compatible with the owner).”
S: What did you just say? Saran charged at Wee ready to rumble with him but a group of cameramen came in between them asking to take pictures of Wee. “Next
time tur jer dee nae. (You’ll get it.)” Wee smiled at Saran’s threat. He then raised his trophy in the air for the cameras.

*Flashback ends*

S: I should be the one asking, “who you are?” Saran took a step forward to where Wee was standing. Confused Wee asked, “You don’t remember?”
S: Jam arai? Saran looked Wee up and down with a “wtf” expression. Wee lift up his head to face Saran. Both of their eyes met for the first time again.

*Quick flashback of how Wee looked on the day of their race.*

“This guy probably can't recognize me. I guess my so-call transformation did me good.” Knowing that Wee is going to get away with being Rarb since Saran couldn’t recognize him gave him a boost of confidence. “Nevermind. I don’t need to know who you are.” Wee rolled his eyes away from Saran’s  death glare “Pohm cheu Rarb.
Rarb Chattakorn.” Wee walked pass Saran and pulls the chair next to Dara. “Sawatdee kub miaaaaaaa kaung pohm!” Saran instantly turned to look at Chatchawee
when he heard Wee call Dara mia.
D: ehhhhh nai! Na gliat tee soot. I don’t want to hear you calling me that ever again. Whaeee. Dara stuck out her tongue gesturing that she’s going to throw 
up. “Arai? Mai jing ror? I don’t see what’s the problem here? Oh hoh, duu si?” Wee reached over to help himself with a piece of Kanom Chun. “Mmm wan mak. Here
let me feed you.” Wee picked up the pink Jell-O dessert with a small fork to feed Daranee. She could feel how close the fork was getting to her face, “Mai
thong! Chan mai yak gin na.”
W: Tummai? Here. Ahhhh. Wee used his free hand to pinch Daranee on the cheek. “Say ahhh!”
Saran couldn’t stand what he was witnessing so he charged towards them.  “YUT DIOW NEE! Yaak dtae dtaawng fan kaung pohm!!! (Stop right now. Don’t touch my girlfriend).” Saran rushed over to the table grabbing Wee by his collar. Wee’s arm knocked over the glass platter of sweets onto the hard ground causing it to shatter into pieces. The commotion and sound of the breaking glass had shaken Dara up. “P’Saran mai bpen rai na. Ploy kao pai na.” Saran held Wee up by the collar with his two hands “MAI! He needs a good beating so he’ll know he shouldn’t mess with my girl.” “Ouuuuiii. He’s really into character.” Dara started scratching her head. Wee slipped both of his hands under Saran’s grip giving him a forceful push to release himself.  Saran stumbled on his own feet which almost cause him to hit the ground but luckily he caught himself. Wee brushed himself off and unbutton the first two buttons of his collar shirt. “Cheu, I see you like using violence to solve things. Dta lohk jing urie (Very
funny).” 
S: What did you say? Say it again and see what happens. Saran’s nostrils flared with rage.
W: Pblao. Wee said with an amused tone. Eh, why are you getting angry? You act as if I was going to hurt my wife? Eh, diow diow diow. Earlier who did you say
was your girlfriend?
S: Yah glah dtae dtaawng fan kaung pohm eek. (Don’t dare touch my girlfriend again.) Jam wai na. Saran pointed his finger at Wee.”If you dare, jer nae.”
Saran turned his pointed index finger into a fist.
D: Chai! Jer nae. Dai yin mai? P’Saran bpen bpen uhhh chai P’Saran bpen fan kaung ch ch chan. Saran’s lips curved into a smile from hearing those words come out
of Dara’s mouth.  Wee looked at Dara then at Saran. He thought to himself, “Daranee and this arrogant Saran are in a relationship? Mai jing ah.”
S: Did you hear Dara? I am her boyfriend. That means I better not see your face around here ever again? Pai! Pai si.”
W: Ni nai, pohm mai chai maa na. Mai thong lai song pohm praw pohm mai pai nai. Pohm bok laaeo ngai, pohm cheu Rarb, Rarb Chattakorn tae pohm mai bok khun
wa…pohm bpen samee kaung fan kaung nai. (Hey you, I am not a dog, you don’t have to chase me away because I am not going anywhere. I already told you I am
Rarb, “Rarb Chattakorn,” but I haven’t told you that I am your girlfriend’s husband). Wee crossed his arms on his chest and raised one of his eyebrows.
S: Khon Baa! Samee arai? Tah khun mai yak jer peuan kaung pohm. (Crazy person.What husband? If you don’t want to meet my friend), he raised his fist in the
air, Nai pai dee kwa . (It’s best you leave). I’m only going to count to three. Neung, Song…….”
M: ARAI WAAAAAAA! Metta dropped her oven mittens and came rushing out of the house. “What’s with all the commotion?” Dara’s head turn to where she heard
Metta came from. “Huey. I’ve been preparing for this moment that I forgot to tell her about my plan. Tai nae nae.”

StaatsBurg, New York
 ​
Khem help lay Kohm gently on the recliner. “How are you feeling right now? Do you still have a headache?” Kohm massaged his temples in circles. “I don’t have
a headache right now tae pohm yak phak gaawn (But I want to rest first).
K: Dai kha. Let me go grab you a blanket from the cabinet so you can sleep cozily here for the night.Wait a moment na kha. Kohm closed his eyes and nodded his head. Khem opened the cabinet next to the bathroom that had four clean nicely folded blankets. She grabbed the one on the top and closed the cabinet carefully. By the time she walked over to Kohm, he was already sleeping. “You must be very exhausted Khun Kohm. I’ll try my best to help you regain your memories.” She covered Kohm with the blanket and tucked the outer corners of the blanket at his feet. “Naawn lap fan dee na kha.” She turned off the lights and closed the door to her room. Kohm opened
his eyes once he heard her lock the door. The images of the girl in his mind kept re-playing in his head. “Khun bpen krai? And why did I have a vision of you
today?” Kohm squint his eyes as he tried recalling anything of her. This only made his head hurt so the frustrated Kohm pulled the blanket over his head. After Khem changed into her pajamas, she sat on the ground to unpack her smaller luggage. “Here it is.” She grabbed her journal and jumped on the bed. Khem unhooked the pen from the rings of her journal and opened to a new fresh page. She dated “21 Feb. 2014.” “Today around 6:45pm, Patient Kohm had his first exercise, however we weren’t able to start. Instead he got his first vision and it was of a girl. Khem put a period and closed her journal yawning. “The drive here totally took a toll on my back.” Khem stretched her arms from side to side so it could stretch her back. She then sat her journal on the desk next to the bed turning off the lights .    

​

“Hueyyy, I’m glad to be home now because my feet are killing me.” Ms. Rattabodin kicked off her heels massaging her soles. “Thank you so
much for buying me such expensive items today.” Ms. Rattabodin hugged Maya.
M: Mai bpen rai ja. So are you still going to call and make a date for me to meet P’Wee?
M.R: Of course. You don’t have to worry about anything. In fact I’ll call him right now. She dug in her bag to look for her phone. Maya sat back on the couch
impatiently for M.R. “Nee na.” She took out her phone. “Now let me just…Arai wa? What happened to my phone? How come it’s not working?” M.R pressed all of
the buttons on her phone. “Don’t tell me the phone company cut my line. I did pay for my phone bill not too long ago. I think?” “Let me see.” Maya took M.R’s
phone to look at it. “Did you charge it before we went to the mall?”
M.R: It was already at 90 percent so I didn’t have to charge it. Tor urieeee. Tummai tummai?
M: Huey Khun Mae ah. What are you going to do?
M.R:  I could use your phone instead?
M: Chai! I can save his number in my phone too. Mae keng tee soot. Maya handed her phone to M.R. “I’m going to use the bathroom first. You can go ahead and
call him.”
M.R: Kha.

Maya went up the staircase since the bathroom is located upstairs. She walked pass the room of Chatchawee and looked behind her to make sure that Ms.
Rattabodin wasn’t following her. Maya quietly twisted the knob to enter the room. She quickly stepped inside his room closing the door behind her as silently as possible. Maya walked around Wee’s organized room that still remains the same since the last time she was there. “Everything still looks the same. He still has the poster I gave him hanging up.” Maya touched the poster she bought him of a motorcycle before walking over to his desk where he had a picture frame of Wee hugging M.R. Maya pulled out the chair and sat on it. She started to reminisce about the time she came over so Wee could help her with their homework assigned those nights. “I have to go now before Khun Mae wonders why I am taking so long.” Maya hurriedly made her way to the door accidentally kicking the trash bin. Some of the trash came out spreading across the ground.“Ouiiii.” She kneeled down to pick them up and realized that a bunch of the trash were ripped pictures. “Don’t tell me he….” She sat right back down on the
chair laying the pieces of pictures on the desk. She matched the ripped pieces together forming a familiar picture of them two from their senior year.

“I’ll make sure we return back to the old Chatchawee and old Maya. Khaawy doo.”

M: Duu si,  all of Khun Nu’s hard work went to waste. Do you know how early she woke up to make this sweet dessert for Khun Poochai? Metta kneeled down to pick up the now dirty Kanom Chun covered in dirt.
D: Huey Metta! Why did you say that for?
S: Khun Poochai? Metta, you don’t have to address me like that. It’s too formal. Saran held his head up high.
M: Uhh I didn’t mean you. I meant Khun Poochai Rarb kha. Saran sneered at Wee “yah kid wa khun bpen tewada. Cher.” Wee stared at Saran with an indifferent
face. “Tewada arai? Plaek khon (What god? Weird person).” Wee rolled his eyes.
D: I didn’t make it for him. I made them especially for P’Saran because I knew he was coming today.
W: Kub. Khun Nu Daranee made it for her boyfriend mai chai peua pohm.
M: fan? Fan kaung krai? Fan kaung Khun Nu? Tae Khun Nu mai
D: METTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAA!
Chatchawee’s ringtone came on. “Khor dtua gaawn.” He stepped aside to answer his phone “Hello?”
M.R:  Wee ja, Mae eng.
W: Mae? He looked at the number again. “How come you’re calling from a different number?
M.R: Don’t worry about that. I have something to tell you.
W: What is it? At the moment I don’t have time to talk.
M.R: HUEY! Did you forget that you also have me? Spending so much time with your father made him your first priority chai mai? Wee made a confused face. “What
are you talking about? Why would you say such thing when he’s, he’s” Wee lowered his voice “he’s not even my real father.”
M.R: Uhhh chai. Sorry son, I apologize for speaking like that to you. It’s just that I’m not feeling too well. She faked a cough. “I need you to come visit me
sometime this week. Clear your schedule and come see me na na na. Mae kit teung Wee maak.” Maya came down the stairs and as soon as she saw that Ms. Rattabodin
was talking on the phone, she rushed over.
W: You’re sick? Nae na? You’re never sick. Is this some kind of scenario you’re playing?
M.R: Mai na. Why would I lie to you?  I miss you so much I even got sick. Can’t you just come visit me once?  You don’t care about your old woman anymore.
She faked cry over the phone. Maya covered her mouth from trying to stop her laughter.

D:  Metta ma nee. Reo reo si
M: Kha Khun Nu.
D: Dtaw pai nee, P’Saran bpen fan chan. Kao jai mai?
M: Huh? Metta mai kao jai? Tae Khun Nu mai koey chawp Khun Saran.
D: Shhhhh. Pood bao bao si. I’ll tell you the rest later when Nai Rarb leaves.
M: Kha kha

*Back to Ms. Rattabodin and Chatchawee’s phone conversation*
W: Okay okay I believe you. I miss you too and how about this Friday? I’ll meet you at noon. Ms. Rattabodin stopped her howls “Dai kha lue. Meet me at Mesala
Restaurant na ja.”
W: Mesala Restaurant at noon. Kub. See you this Friday. Bye na.
M.R: Kha kha. Jub jub bye bye. They both hung up. “Set laaeo. Mesala Restaurant at noon on Friday. Maya nods her head in satisfaction “Dee.”

Chatchawee coolly walked back to see Saran’s arm around Daranee’s stiff shoulders. “Tee rak, let’s go inside the house.” Dara forced a fake smile “Ja ja.” Saran grabbed Daranee by the waist and led her to the back door. Wee thought in his head, “Daranee looks so uncomfortable. If Nai Saran is really her boyfriend, how come her shoulders aren’t relaxed?”
M: Khun Poochai kha, I have your clothes from the other day ready for you to take home. Saran looked over his shoulder, “What clothes?” He asked himself.
W: Thank you. Wee noticed Saran’s glare. “If you’re wondering why my clothes are here…ehhhh it’s because kao gap pohm…It’s better if I don’t tell you.” Wee
laughed making Dara’s cheek turn red. “Hey what are you saying! Pood perjer eek.” Dara breathed heavily. Saran cleared his throat, “Pohm mai sonjai. Nai pai dai laaeo. I’ll just act like we never met today.” Saran and Daranee both walked inside the house leaving Wee in the garden with Metta. Wee chuckled after seeing how irritated Saran looked then turned to look at the occupied Metta. “Khun Daranee mee fan laaeo ror?” Metta act as if she didn’t hear Chatchawee. She continued sweeping the broken glasses on the dirt ground. “I will not repeat myself.”
M: Uh uh. Excuse me I have to go dispose the broken glasses and dessert. Metta nervously rushed pass Wee with the trash bag in her hand.
W: Arai wa?  Plaek kohn. Wee scratched his head in annoyance.
“Okay, you can let me go now.” Daranee moved Saran’s hand away from her waist. “Do you think our act was believable?”
S: Of course! Even I would’ve believed that we both were a couple. Daranee giggled, “Chai. You were so in character that it kind of startled me.”
S: Cheuu. I probably scared off that scrawny guy. He probably ran back home crying and won’t be coming back anytime soon. More like he won’t ever be coming
back.
D: Ror? Let’s hope that’s true. Daranee felt hopeful breaking into a half smile. “Wan nee, P’Saran len geng maak. I’ll reward you with a new brownie recipe
of mine. Ow mai?”
S: Ow si. Today I am free all day so you’re more than welcome to make anything for me. Uhm but first let me ask, How did his clothes get to your place? Saran
asked curiously.
D: Oh right. I forgot to tell you that I already met him prior to today. Our first encounter didn’t go pretty. Dara made a face.
S: Arai? What happened? Did he do something bad to you? Saran grabbed Dara by her shoulders.
D: jai yen yen. She removed his hands from her shoulders. “That day I had an accident at the lake and he came to my rescue. He went home wearing I actually don’t
know what he was wearing but I guess he didn’t take what he was wearing that day home. Kae nee.
S: Are you sure that’s all to it? He did say…..ehh
D: Plao na. Nothing happen that day. Jing jing.
S: Okay if you say so. Saran was unconvinced after hearing the story. “That punk must’ve try to make a move. You’ll see my fist if you ever try to do anything to my Dara.” Let me go use the restroom na.
D: Kha. Dtam sabai. I’ll wait for Metta to come in so she can take me to the kitchen.
S: Okay kha. Saran made his way to the hallway where the bathroom was located. As soon as he was gone, she heard someone walk in. “Metta ow ma nee kha. Take
me to the kitchen so I can make P’Saran my new brownie recipe.” Dara held out her hand for Metta. Wee looked at her hand, “She’ll know it’s me if she holds
onto my manly hand. Ow yang ngai?” Wee looked around to find anything he could wear or put over his hand. He quickly scanned the living room and found nothing
so he looked behind him where he saw the oven mittens Metta had dropped earlier by the back door when she ran out. “Yes!” Wee picked them up and wore them and
smiled “This should do the trick.”
D: Ow! Metta, what is taking you so long? Wee tapped Dara’s hand that was in the air so she could hold onto his hand. “Ow. Why are you wearing an oven
mitten right now?” Wee coughed as girly as he could twice then he pulled her hand directing her to the kitchen. “Chai laaeo kha! (That’s right.) Don’t mention anything to Nai Rarb about what I said to you outside. I’ll tell you more in details tonight before bed. Kao jai mai?” Wee coughed with a suspicious
face about what Dara just said and precede leading Dara to the kitchen.
“Metta hand me the mixing bowl and take out the baking utensils.” Wee looked around the kitchen. “Tai jing. How am I supposed to know where Metta store them?”
D: Diow. Before you get them, help me put on an apron. Dara walked to a corner where an apron hung and took it off the hook. Wee walked over taking the apron
out of Dara’s hand. He placed the apron over her head and turned her around to tie it. “Kob jai na.” Daranee pulled out her hair softly from the apron causing
her hair to brush Wee’s face. Wee took a deep breath smelling the fragrance that passed him.
W: Hohm jang.
D: Pood arai na Metta? Wee did his girly cough hoping Dara wouldn’t notice. “You’ve been coughing. Mai sabai ror? You seemed fine earlier mai chai ror? In
that case, grab all the utensils and ingredients for the new brownie recipe you helped me with the other day and I’ll make it myself. Jam dai dee ka. Chan tahm
eng dai (I remember well. I am able to make it myself).”
M: Oh Khun Poochai. Metta walked in looking surprise when she saw Wee in the kitchen with Daranee. Wee gestured crazily for Metta to not say anything more.
Metta covered her mouth and nodded with comprehension.
D: Huh? Metta? I thought you couldn’t talk because you weren’t feeling well?
M: Uh Uhh. Wee gestured for Metta to cough. “Ahem ahem, chai kha Khun Nu. Maybe it’s the changing weather that’s why I feel sick all of a sudden.”
D: Ror? Well go rest. I will be able to make the brownies today all by myself.
M: Mai kha. I feel all better now, Metta chuay dai kha.
D: Okay if you say so. Before you brought me to the kitchen, did Nai Rarb already leave? Metta looked over to Wee’s direction. Wee nodded his head.
M: Kha kha, Khub Poochai left after you and Khun Saran went back inside the house kha.
D: Dee.
M: Kha. Metta stared at Wee nervously. Wee pulled Metta out of the kitchen and into the living room. “Do you know if that buff guy is coming tomorrow?”
M: Buff guy? Metta asked confused. “Oh, I know who you’re talking about now. Well he’s usually never here on Thursdays.”
W: Dee. I have something to ask and you better have the answer to my question. I’ll be back tomorrow.
M: Uhh uh..kha.
D: Metta? How come you haven’t given me the utensils and ingredients?
M: Excuse me Khun Poochai before Khun Nu finds out that you’re still here.
W: Kub. Wee was about to leave out the back door, “Diow kha Khun Poochai.” Metta whispered for him to stop. “Here you go, your bag of clothes.” “Thank
you.” Wee grabbed the handle of the paper bag from her hand. “Thank you.” He left out the door.
D: Metta!!!!!!
M: Kha kha Khun Nu. Metta rushed back to the kitchen. She took out all the things that Dara need to make the brownies. Saran appeared from the hallway to
watch Dara from where he was standing. “Should I tell her that I love her?” Saran scratched his nose then shook his head, “MAI. It’ll ruin our friendship.
Stop thinking so hasty Saran. Rarb has nothing on me.” He went to sit on the counter to watch as Dara work away. Even though Daranee isn’t able to see, she
is best at what she loves doing the most before she went blind and that is cooking. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
:O So interesting! I can't wait to see Wee and Dara have their own time together without Saran. lol he already kind of bothers me. Great job though Smilez! I loved it :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 4.1
 ​

Chatchawee roughly dries his wet hair with a towel, “Nai Saran is really Khun Daranee’s boyfriend ror? Mai yaak ja cheua loey. Mai jing ah.” He threw his damp towel in the basket next to the bed. Wee kicks up a soccer ball from the ground and did a few tricks before he went out to his room’s balcony for fresh air. He skims at Baan Rattbodin’s huge flower garden that is placed in the center of the huge drive way. Wee then stared up at the gloomy moon

*Flashback*

“Hey! Watch out!!!” Dara wasn’t aware of the soccer ball that was shooting in the sky towards her way. Dara turned around to check out what the commotion was all about, “What are you all saying? I can’t hear you?” Students standing from afar gestured for Daranee to move aside before she gets knock over by the soccer ball. Khemasorn pushed her way through the crowd to see what all the ruckus was all about. “Tai laaeo! Daranee!! The ball is coming for you! Move
aside reo reo si!!” Khem pointed up at the sky. "Arai gan?" Dara rose up her head to see what Khem was pointing at instead she was blinded by the sun rays.

All of a sudden, Dara felt herself get pin harshly to the ground.The person let out a groan in pain as he tried to lift her head up from the ground, “Are you O.K?” Dara slowly opens her lids to find the boy who threw water at her face was on top of her. “Ja tham arai ah?” Daranee reacted fast by pushing him off of her. This time he let out a louder groan holding onto his forehead. Everyone came circling around them to see if they were okay. Khem dropped on her knees beside Dara, “Are you hurt anywhere? How are you feeling?” Dara shook her head assuring Khem that she isn’t hurt anywhere. “P’Wee ja! P’Wee!!!” The popular Maya also got on her knees to help aid the injured Chatchawee. “Why did you even help save her? You should’ve thought about your own safety first. Duu si, jeb mai?” The guilty Daranee looked up and noticed the gash on the left side Chatchawee’s forehead.

D: Kob…. Maya and some of Wee’s teammates had already lifted him up from the ground to take him to the nurse’s office. Daranee didn’t even get to finish thanking him for saving her. Khem helped Dara up brushing the debris off of her
skirt, “I’m glad you’re not hurt anywhere. Now let’s hurry before the bell rings.
D: Leum pai laaeo ror? Remember, I don’t have class after our choir class?
K: Chai!!I was so worried, Khem leum pai laaeo kha. Okay, I’ll see you later then. Khem scurries away to class.     

C: I’ll wait here by myself. You don’t have to stay with me. 
M: Mai.  Maya wants to tend P’Wee’s cut. He pushed Maya’s hands away from his forehead, “Go to class before you become a tardy na. I am fine.” Wee looks at his watch “You have almost a minute left before the bell rings.”
M: But..but.. Okay okay kha. Maya leans in to give Wee a peck on the cheek. “I’ll see you after class.”
C: Kub.  Maya held onto her book bag and made a quick dash for class. Wee hung his head down looking at the tile floors
of the nurse’s office after Maya left. Wee picked up his head when he heard the door open again, “Ow! Did you forget something?” To his surprise he saw Dara. “Hey Khun? What are you doing here?” Dara shyly looked away, “I didn’t get the chance to thank you so here I am. Thank you for saving me earlier. You saved me from getting hurt so I wanted to return your kindness by...”

*Bells rings

C: Mai thong greng jai loey. As long as you didn’t get hurt then that’s all that matters. Pai tur na, the bell already rung. You’re already considered as a tardy to class. “Pai nai la?” Dara felt her cheeks turning red, “I volunteer as a nurse’s assistant and right now is the hour that I come in while our school nurse goes on her lunch break. Oh la, yak pood mak.” Dara grabbed a packet of cleaning tissues and rubbing alcohol. She pulled a chair next to Wee, “It’s going to sting a little.” Wee watches as she soaked the tissue with alcohol before dabbing it on his gash. “Ouiii, Ouiiii bao bao si.” Wee grabs hold of Dara’s hand to stop her from treating him. “Jeb” Wee said while squinting his eyes. Dara’s eyes shifted to Wee’s hand that was holding onto hers. She quickly pulls her hand back to continue cleaning the dried blood. “Yuu chuey chuey na. If you just stay still, it won’t hurt as much.” Daranee gave Wee one of the sincerest smiles he has ever seen that made him sit still without fussing around anymore, “Kub, Khun nang phayaabaan.” Wee salutes Dara and accidentally touches his gash, “Ouchhhhh!” Dara started giggling at Wee, “See what happens when you don’t sit still. Now I will have to reapply rubbing alcohol on your gash because it was in contact with your unsanitary hand. You don’t want any new bacteria entering your gash do you?”
W: Took kub!! Wee gave Dara a cheesy smile changing his sitting posture. “I will like to formally apologize to you for our first encounter.”  
D: First encounter?
W: Chai kub. Uhhh, that crazy boy who threw water at you was actually…me. I am sorry for making you look like a fool that day. Dara threw the bloody stained tissues in the waste basket giggling, “Mai bpen rai kha. It was no biggie.” She had
already known that Wee was the one who tossed water at her.
W: Jing ror? Wee grabs both of Dara’s hands and held it tightly in a ball in his hands, “Hoh, that’s great to hear. I couldn’t stop feeling guilty for tossing water at you. I felt horrible for weeks. Thank you for forgiving me.” Dara pulled back her hands away from his hands and her cheeks became rosy. Wee sat back up looking at her cheeks flaring up, “She’s the shy type.” Wee laughed to himself entertained by the sight of Daranee blushing. “Uh, uh set laaeo kha.” She finished the last touches on his forehead before placing a bandage on his wound.
W: Kob khun maak kub..uh..Khun..Khun? Khun cheua arai kub? Dara beamed at Wee, “dii chan cheua Daranee kha. You can call me Dara for short.”

*Flashback ends

Chatchawee had his fingers rubbing along a scar the gash had left behind, “If she has a boyfriend now, she shouldn’t be shy anymore chai mai?” Wee kicked his soccer ball around then he smirks, “I’ll determine that by tomorrow.” He went back inside the room leaving the glass doors open behind him.

Daranee sat up in her bed thinking about what had occurred earlier that day. “I’m sure Nai Rarb fell for my plan? I’m certain. He sure did leave shortly after he had found out about P’Saran. I hope he goes tell Taan about my relationship so we could break off the engagement since I don't have the guts to tell Taan myself. Now I can sleep peacefully.” Dara hugs herself to sleep that night excited for the new upcoming days that might be the end of the engagement.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t know how to tell you this. I’m sorry. I really am.” Rarb grabbed her face planting a kiss on her trembling lips. “What is it babe? Why are you acting strange today?” She picked up her long face and stares him in his eyes, “I’m pregnant.” “What did you say?” Rarb stood up from the stool to face Pimmada. “Get rid of it Pimmada.” Rarb gulps his glass cup of wine increasing the anger and betrayal he felt inside.

“How could I do that to our baby? It’s our baby!” She grabs his arms trying to reason with him in hopes he’ll agree on keeping their baby. Rarb shook his head in disapproval, “Mai mai. Mai ow. I already told you that I don't want any kids!” He shoved the pregnant Pim against the bar counter, “I don’t want to ever see you again if you don’t get rid of it. Kao jai reu yang?” Rarb threw money on top of the counter and walks out the door leaving a broken Pimmada fall onto her knees. She held her stomach as she wept in pain watching Rarb walk away from her.

Kohm’s eyes shot wide open, “Pimmada?”

Khem pulled the blanket over her head to cover her face from the sunlight that crept through the blinds, “It’s already morning?” She stares under the blanket thinking about her parent’s well being then all of a sudden she remembered where she was and why she was there, “Kohm!” Khem kicks off the blankets and rushed to unlock the door. She came to a neatly folded blanket with a pillow on top and an empty living room. “Where did he go?” Khem quickly tied her hair back with the hair tie on her wrist and ran back to her room to grab a sweater. In an instant, Khem was out of the door. She power jogged around the porch to look for Kohm but there was no sight of him. Khem went
behind the cabin to search for him, “Kohm. Kohmmmm!!! Where could he possibly go?” She ran back to the porch to skim the landscape until she noticed a figure walking towards the man-made lake. “Could that be him? He was walking closer and closer towards the lake. “Mai na Kohm. Yaaa!” Khem took off running down the staircase to where he was at. “Kohmmmm!! Yaaaaa!! Yaaaa (Don’t)!!!” Her legs were giving up on her but she kept pushing herself to run faster. At last, Khem hugged Kohm from behind. The startled Kohm looked confused on why she was hugging him from behind.
K: Yaa na. Let’s think positive. You still have me. Don’t give up now. In a count of three, let’s take a couple steps away from the water. Na?(Okay).”
Ko: If you’re thinking that I am going to commit suicide then you’re wrong.
K: So you’re saying that you walking towards the water doesn’t mean that you are going to end your life?
Ko: Chai. I wanted to get my mind off of things so I came here to throw some rocks in the water. Hrmm...Are you using this moment as an excuse to hug me from behind? Khem immediately set Kohm free by letting go of her arms, “Pblao kha. It’s nothing like that.” Khem wiped the sweat beads off of her forehead, “If that is the case then chern (Go ahead). I’ll leave you alone.” Khem turned around to leave, “Her name is Pimmada.” Khem turned around to face the back of Kohm. Kohm took a few steps back and angles the rock. He then threw it in the lake creating a streak of jumping rocks. “She told me she was pregnant.” Khem’s eyes enlarged when she heard those words. He threw another rock into the water, “That’s all that came to me this morning.” Kohm dropped the remaining rocks in his hand on the ground and stares at the colorful clouds at the end of the lake. "I guess I didn't want any kids." Khem pats one of his shoulders, “It’ll take some time before you remember everything. At this rate, just go as it comes. You'll be able to overcome this na.” Kohm didn’t respond to her encouragement due to him replaying the scenes of Pimmada crying in his head and how cold he seemed to be. “Was I that heartless in the past?”

Khem set a table of hot soup and bread for brunch. “There was nothing in the fridge so we’re going to have to eat what we have now before we start on your exercise. Afterwards, we can go up to the market to buy groceries.” Khem
scooped some soup in a bowl for Kohm. “Here you go. Gin yer yer na to help energize your body and mind.” Kohm stares at the bowl of soup uninterested. “Mai hiw.”
K: Oh! Gin diow nee na.
Ko: Mai gin. Khem rolled up her sleeves, “Khun Kohm kha, yaa deu si ka(Don’t be stubborn). We can’t start your exercise unless you eat. Na. Na ka?”
Ko: Then, I’ll only eat if you feed me? Okay mai?
K: Oh hoh. Mai dai na. Tham mai dai. Without thinking, Khem took a spoonful of her soup and shoved in her mouth. “OUUUCHHH.” Rawn rawn!!! Kohm grabs a napkin and dabs her lips, “Did I startle you with my question?” He darted at her with his icy eyes that made her body froze in place. “Uhhh, uhh mai rok.” She snatches the napkin away from Kohm’s hand. She purses her lips together to make sure that they were still there. “Mai thong huang rok, your lips are still
pretty.” Kohm grabbed a spoon, “Gin gaaw dai.” He scraped at the bottom of his bowl for a spoonful of soup then blew on it, “This is how you should eat a hot bowl of soup. Dtit dtaam pohm (Follow me).”
K: Wer! (Overboard.) I know how to eat soup, mai thong saawn. (Don't have to teach me). Gin reo reo, we have to get started soon. Khem picks up her bowl of soup with two napkins as her hot mitts. She sat at the other end of the table to enjoy her soup so she could avoid Kohm’s darting eyes that makes her heart waver. The amused Kohm ate quietly as he stares at Khem eat her bowl of soup.

“The first time we were here, you received your very first memory. Today, we will be doing yoga at this very same spot to help focus your mind on where your energy needs to go.” Khemasorn spread a yoga mat on the grass, “Come sit here and spread your legs straight out before you. Now take a deep breath and close your eyes. Listen to what nature has to offer.” Kohm followed her instructions. He repeatedly took deep breathes since he found that it helps soothes his mind and soul. Khem spread her yoga mat infront of Kohm and sat down with a seated yoga pose. “Now, you may open your eyes.” Kohm lifted up his lids to find the beautiful Khem sitting infront of him. “This should be a lot of fun.” Khem
shook her head ignoring his comment, “We will be doing a mirror yoga exercise. Follow as I do.” Kohm sat up excitedly, “Krub.” Khem got up from her seated pose into a standing pose with her right foot stretched outward and her left
foot in place. Her left hand held onto her left foot as her right hand arched inches away from her face pointing to the blue sky. Kohm watches her in amazement forgetting to follow her. “Khun Kohm, dtam ma.” “Chai chai. Krub
pohm.” Kohm successfully imitated Khem’s yoga pose without falling over. “Dee. Now close your eyes and hold that pose for 20 seconds. Count with me.” They both closed their eyes and started counting to 20. “Shift your body like how I am demonstrating and slowly pull up your body while taking a deep breath.” Kohm did what he was told and surprisingly cooperated with Khem without giving her a hard time. They went on doing yoga for a good hour. “You did a spectacular job today Khun Khem. Thanks for your cooperation.” “Mai bpen rai krub nang phayaabaan kaung Kohm.” Khem
gave him a half smile and then sat back down cross-legged on her mat. “Nam?” She handed Kohm a water bottle. “Thanks.” He grabbed it and sat down on his mat. She opens her water bottle and took a gulp. After she twisted the lid back on, Khem announced the next exercise. "Since we finished relaxing your body and mind, we are onto the second exercise. Firstly, our next exercise will frustrate you and you will feel the urge on wanting to give up.” Khem places her hand on top of Kohm’s arm, “I want you to know that when you are feeling like you want to give up, think of why we are here in the first place.” Kohm bit the insides of his mouth while listening to Khem talk. “It's so you can get better soon.” Kohm raised his eyes up to look Khem in her eyes, “Prom laaeo (I'm ready.)”
K: Kha. I want you to sit up and take a deep breath like you have been doing before.
Kohm nodded his head and did as he was told. “Okay, I’m ready…but wait. What is the actual exercise?”
K: The Question and Answer exercise. Kohm slouched when he heard what the exercise was. “I know you are facing one of your fears of right now and you’re afraid you won’t remember if I ask you questions you can’t answer. If you’re
unable to answer some questions, we could skip them and if you’re unable to answer anymore, we can call it a day. Does that sound good to you?” He nodded his head in agreement. Khem grabbed her notebook from the cross body bag she
brought with her and flipped to the second page. “Okay, I’ll be asking you the first question now, what is your real name?” Kohm shook his head, “I don’t know.” Khem put an [X] beside that question.
K: What are your parent’s name?
Ko: I, I I don’t know. She put another [X] down
K: Do you have any siblings?
Ko: Lue kon diow (Only child)
K: See you remember something. Great job! Khem proudly smiled at Kohm. She then marked a check mark next to that question.
Ko: Phaw bpen kohn cheuy cha (Cold person) Khem quickly looks up at Kohm, “Arai na? Pood eek tee dai mai kha?” She scooted a little bit closer to Kohm.
Ko: Phaw mai koey rak lae care pohm loey. Khem jotted down everything Kohm was mumbling. All of sudden Kohm started yelling in pain. His hands were grabbing on hold of his head, “Pohm mai yaak song jam (I don’t want to remember.)  He sent me to New York at an early age because he didn't want to take care of me! He never loved me. Arghhhhh.” Kohm fell back from his sitting position and started pounding at his head. Khem toss her notebook and pen on
the grass and ran beside Kohm, “Jai yen yen gaawn Khun Kohm. Jai yen yen. Let’s end today’s exercise here na, na.” Kohm kept yelling in pain from thinking too much. Images of his father’s face were flashing in his head. “Get these images out of my head!!!”  Khem helps Kohm sit up and hugs him, “Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay.” She rocked him back and forth to calm him down. “You’ll be fine na Khun Khem.” Kohm slowly
drops his hands away from his head and gradually hugs Khem back. “I can still see his images in my head. Why is that I still remember that my father doesn’t love me? Tummaaaaai??”
K: We keep some things that hurt us the most buried deep in our hearts. The more we try avoiding what hurts us, it becomes more visible to the heart. Even though your mind doesn’t remember, your heart does. Khun Khem, that is why you’re able to recover these memories. Kohm fought tears coming out of his eyes. “Khun Khem ka, I am here to help you fight these fears. I will be here for you until the very end. Mai thong glua na.” She hugged him tightly to assure him that she won’t take back her words. “Kob khun maak krub. Thank you.”

Kohm fell fast asleep after they got back to their cabin. Khem washed up real quick and got dressed to head out to the market. She shopped for a month worth of groceries to stock up their fridge and pantry and made sure to
keep track of time so she doesn’t take too long at the market. When she got home, Kohm was still sound asleep. “All he ate was the soup from this morning. He must be starving and drained from today’s exercises.” Khem started preparing
for dinner.

“Khun Kohm ka. Khun Kohm. Dteun si ka (Wake up.)” Kohm barely could open his eyes, “What is it?” He groaned. “Dinner is ready.” Kohm instantly sat up when he heard dinner. “Krub. Let me go wash up first.” He made a dash to the
bathroom. Khem broke into a smile as she watches him wash his face from afar. “He looks like he still has a lot of energy left for food.”

“What did you cook today?” Kohm looked at all the dishes that were on the table. “I miss my mom’s home-cooked food so I decided to make Thai food for dinner tonight. Luckily, the close-by market carried some of the ingredients
required to make these dishes. Sorry if it doesn’t taste spot on na.”

Ko: Care if I taste this first?
K: No, no. You go right ahead. Kohm scooped the lemon shrimp soup in his bowl. He slurps the soup satisfyingly. “Aroi maaak. Tastes almost like the lemon shrimp soup from “Jaiya Thai Restaurant” on 396 3rd Ave.” Khem
gasped when she heard Kohm saying the street name near her apartment and the only Thai Restaurant she always take to-go. “Khun jam dai ror?”
Ko: uh, I guess I remember what I like? Kohm laughed while taking another slurp.
K: Gaaw dee. Let’s hope you keep remembering what you like so I can help you get better. Hai wai wai lae gin yer yer. She scooped some rice on his plate along with some red curry. Kohm and Khem spent their second night in Staatsburg
with already showing progress of Kohm’s condition and a potential relationship. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chuay chan noi si. I need to go to the restroom." Daranee tried getting out of bed. “My headache is coming back.” She massaged the temples of her forehead in hopes of lessening the pain that she is in. “Huh? Why is there a towel on my forehead?” Her door opened
and assistance came her way.
“DAI LOEY KRUB PHARAYA KAUNG POHM!” Before Dara could respond, Wee had already picked her up from her bed. “Let go of me! Put me down now!”
C: Mai krub. You asked for my help so here I am. Pohm taung tahm (I have to do it).
D: I didn’t ask you to! Put me down now! And why are you here?
C: I came early this morning calculating about 6 hours ago that makes it 3 AM to wipe down my wife who isn’t feeling so well.
D: Arai na? Dara stopped wiggling in Wee’s arms when she heard his words. “How did you know I wasn’t feeling well?
C: gaaw, gaaw….I have super powers. I knew something wasn’t right when I left you with P’Saran, P’Saran(He mimicked how Daranee calls Saran) so I telepath to your room and found you laying in bed with a fever. (Truth: Metta had called Chatchawee early in the morning to report him about his wife's condition.) Gaaw loey….uhmmm…plian seu
pha lae chet dtua noi. (changed your clothes and wiped you down). Wee teased her with a laugh that made her enraged. “Mettttaaaaaaaa, where are you? Why aren’t you here yet? Come sweep this annoying gecko out of my house!”         
C: Metta is not here so you don’t need to ask for her in such a loud manner.
D: Where did she go?
C: I sent her to run some errands for me so we can have some alone time together. Neung dtaw neung. He nuzzled his nose on her neck.
D: Yaaaak na! Naa gliat tee soot. She wiggled around in his arms for him to drop her down. “I can’t stand this any longer. Dara grabbed Wee’s head and gave him a good head butt.
C: Ouiiiiiii! I see stars! I see stars!!! Chatchawee and Daranee fell backwards onto her bed. “Now I see hearts.” Wee grabbed Daranee closer into his body. “So you didn’t want me to carry you because you wanted me to hug you like this?” He tightens his arms around her. “Eeeehhh, get off of me Nai rok jit before I bite you!! I’m not scared to bite you.”
C: Jing ror? You’re threatening to bite me? Ow si!! Between a husband and wife, those bites are considered as love bites. Yaak ow maaaak!! Gat pai loey. (Go ahead and bite)
D: Ehhhh na gliat tee soot nai lok nee!! Tham ngai dee? (What should I do?) Dara started patting Wee’s chest making her way down to his waist. Wee stopped rocking her thinking to himself, “what is this innocent girl doing?” Then
without any warning, all his thoughts were cleared out. Daranee gave Chatchawee the worst possible pinch twist on his side ever that gave him the clearest reason to let go of her. “Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Wee grabbed on his side groaning in major pain.
D: Serves you right! Daranee quickly sat up to escape from Wee’s grip but he was too fast. He grabbed Dara by her waist to prevent her from getting away. Daranee turned around aiming for his head. She patted for Wee’s head and was readily
going to give him another head butt; that all came to a stop when her hand brushed against a bump on the left side of his forehead which is where the gash left a scar. Dara pulled back her hand, “Khun Chatchawee?”   

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
Thanks so much for the update Smilez! Chatchawee and Daranee are too cutee.
You're welcome :) And thank you for tuning in ^^ next chapter will def have more Wee and Dara scenes ^^ I'm excited to start on the next chapter.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
`Oh My Gosh! I am super jealous yet excited and happy for you Smilez. How did you even manage to see all of those celebs? I might have to learn a little bit from you so I can see them too when I go.