Donut, Mali, Sara and Pooklook (IMAGE vol. 25 no. 11 November 2012)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think at least they were wearing strapless bra and G-string lmao. Isn't this an insulting to the country? Idk.

They're comparing this to 4HJHKK girl's gang cover lmao.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Let them try doing that with a Thai flag. I don't think so.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think at least they were wearing strapless bra and G-string lmao. Isn't this an insulting to the country? Idk.

They're comparing this to 4HJHKK girl's gang cover lmao.

i find that unpleasant too i don't think they're wearing anything look at Donut and the last girl standing next to Sara on the right

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeap Donut and Pooklook really showed their butt lol. I'm very disappointed with Donut and Sara. :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeap Donut and Pooklook really showed their butt lol. I'm very disappointed with Donut and Sara. :(
I like Sara and Donut and really disappointed I'm not too fond of Pooklook since i never get a chance to watch her lakorn and who's mali

cecilia

Staff member
photoshop can make one naked na ... maybe they are wearing something under but got photoshop out .. p'um did on his IMAGE shoot ...

anyway, my point is .. i can manipulate thing and turn things around to my liking so i'm sure the editor probably did something like this as well ... some of the girls can be daring .. but not this daring (i think)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I hope it's like what you said ceci, but it's still a turn off for me lol. It's too daring, even just a PS. T_T

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope it's like what you said ceci, but it's still a turn off for me lol. It's too daring, even just a PS. T_T
agree its too daring the company that does these shoot they actually destroying those thai traditional values