Don't you feel lonely?

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Hi there, i just wanna ask, if anybody has ever felt lonely...i mean...i have recently moved to idahoe and was just enrolled in a new school...i don't really know people over there that much and i can't contact my friend that much for they're also busy...and if you're wondering...i'm the only child...so i don't have anyone to talk and argue with like the old times...many people over at my school i'm at right now are very selfish and they just never wanted to plain talk to me...so as of right now...i'm really lonely...though i still have my cheerful personallity...lol... =) ...what would you guys do? and i wanna know it you've been soooo lonely before??? and if you had, what is your position and what do you do to deal with it???

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
ummm i been lonely before but i was think of the bright side.
nd alway making the best out of everything or every situation im in..
but then dont worry they just hating..im preety sure someone will talk to you sooner or lateer.
just dont try to fit in..be yourself and someone will talk to you...

well good luck...
alway stay true to yourself.... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't worry sometimes it takes some time, but if you talk to people first they tend to respond. College is the easiest place to make friends vs high school and etc. Try joining some clubs and organizations on campus. That's a great way to make friends and enjoy college ^__-"

cecilia

Staff member
^true on that .. if you ask and starts a conversation on someone, you'll make friend fast -- that's how i does at school too with some random ppl -- at first, i hesitate but I'm like, what the heck, i need someone to converse with just in case I'm lost in some of the question, someone can help me out so yup, i ask, they answer, soon, we're friend in those class and once you're friend, you can exchange # and get to know each other more by hanging out together LOl

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I feel lonely too. :rolleyes: Don't worry!! Things will get better for you!! Strike up a conversation with someone! I do that all the time. I recently did and it has helped me , i was in class and didn't talk to anyone much but one day i striked up a conversation with a class mate and now we regularly talk! Don't feel to lonely it will eventually go away as time goes by.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
when i first moved out to california three or so years ago, i was SUPER LONELY. i still feel that way but sometimes i keep myself distracted by searching for asian markets and/or stores. hahaha i don't know why i do that, but i do, and it's fun. working out was another good time killer. that was an off and on thing. i'm back on again after being off for like a year. lol