Don't Thailand have better actresses to bring to Canne festival ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Janie and wonsen?

If they want to keep yoghurt, they should add yaya, Mai instead. Imagine them plus chomp they would be the glam squad

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie and wonsen?

If they want to keep yoghurt, they should add yaya, Mai instead. Imagine them plus chomp they would be the glam squad
Yeah ! Like Mai has been looking so rich lately ! :sad6:but is there no Movie good actress to represent over there ? Why only those hiso wannabes are showing up there ?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What the hell was Janie wearing it's so hideous. Both Janie and Woosen look like they're wrapped in bedsheets.
I don't like Yogurt's dress too, it's so yellow and those feathers just reminds me of mints outfit for her drama ceremony.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
What the hell was Janie wearing it's so hideous. Both Janie and Woosen look like they're wrapped in bedsheets.
I don't like Yogurt's dress too, it's so yellow and those feathers just reminds me of mints outfit for her drama ceremony.
They did Yoghurt dirty tho

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering what the heck was Janie and Woonsen even doing there. Who did they bribe? :rolleyes: I don't want to be mean but they look like... :facepalm:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol my biggest question is what earth is Voosen doing there for? Everyone else got height and such. They’re passable but lord—Chom keeps going for same looks and fashion. It’s so boring. She has two huge gowns that look like chicken feathers. She just couldn’t leave her chicken feather gowns alone!

Nobody really stands out tbh

xodxo

Last edited:

alissaax

Did any one find articles on them perhaps in English news outlets.. I want to know what people wrote and said about them and their ugly dresses. Their fans and friends are probably praising them all over Twitter and ig. *vomits*
I would use a fashion database site but my login expired and I have to reactivate in my college but I have gone in yet cause no class.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I just hope they don't end up on Worst Cannes Fashion cus that would be embarrassing. Those dresses are ao hideous. Janie always posing like she looks so good :rolleyes:, Woonsen looks so out of place and Yogurt just looks like another Asian but the best among the 3. They just look like extras, not even supporting casts. :facepalm:

xodxo

I just hope they don't end up on Worst Cannes Fashion cus that would be embarrassing. Those dresses are ao hideous. Janie always posing like she looks so good :rolleyes:, Woonsen looks so out of place and Yogurt just looks like another Asian but the best among the 3. They just look like extras, not even supporting casts. :facepalm:
LMAO ! Seriously these Asians try sooooo hard! It’s like they’ve never been on the red carpet so they’re like overdoing it with their dresses and faces and poses!! Lol it’s funny how white people are just walking by but them Asians are like placing themselves right in center and arching a 360 degrees pose! Lmao! Kind of hilarious!

Well— mae Chom is crazy extra since day 1 so no wonder every footstep must be crazy extra too! Lmao!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

They probably will, the dresses are just so hideous. Janie and Woosen dresses look like they're made from bedsheets.
The feathers on yogurt's dresss is too much, and below is plain.. Maybe if the colour was a bit lighter or a pastel then I may have liked it. The bright yellow is a nope for me.

xodxo

But if I had to be brutally honest Chom is crazy! Lol she’s crazy, nothing about her screams red carpet just crazy bragging :rolleyes: