Don't leave me alone

pze

sarNie Adult
update soon im anticipating....

ritas mom is too funny....dont see many mothers putting their childs bf or gf in the same room....lolz

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.12
Rrated
Enjoy! Sorry about the long wait. Been busy with school, but I will post up more this weekend. As for all my other fanfic.

Rita mom was getting the maid to make sure they guard the door so they wouldn’t leave the room. She was hoping she has grandchildren soon since she feels bored without someone to take care of. Plus she loves Aum, he was handsome and talented actor.

Rita decided to take a shower. She wanted to stay in the bathroom so Aum would go to sleep first. She can go sleep on the coach. Aum got really tired from waiting for Rita to get out of the bathroom. He climb into bed and took off his shirt and pants. He like to sleep just in his boxers. He was about to fall asleep when he heard Rita opening the bathroom door. He pretended to be sleeping.

Rits peek to make sure that he was asleep. She saw him on the bed sleeping. She went to go get some extra blanket. When she went to turn off the lamp light off. His hand grab her and pulled her closed toward him. She gasp, feeling his breath on top of her. She was feeling a tinkering sensation that she never felt before.

He could feel her breathing harder then before. His man was starting to get hard. He lean in and started to kiss her lips. She can feel that she no longer can protest her desired for him. Was this love or lust she was feeling toward him. She feels herself giving in. While kissing Rita was lying on her back while Aum was on top of her.

His hands started to explore her body while kissing her. Her hands was place on his hard core body. He was firm, she wanted to stop but her heart keep telling her to keep going further. He started to lift her shirt up with her helping hands. He began to give kissing on her stomach toward her breasts. She was gasping, feeling his wet kisses.

He hear her moaning. He didn’t want to stop giving her pleasure. He then started to remove her pants and underwear. He then remove his boxers. He then look into her eyes to make sure it was fined for him to go further. She notice he stop and turn to look at him. She gave him the okay look to go further.

He guided his manhood into her womanhood. She gasp in pain. He stopped and he knew he was her first. He look at her again and she move the head up and down to make him know he can keep going.

The pain started to disappear, the feeling became pleasurable. They started to moan into the night feeling they became as one. They made love though the night. They lost count how many time they moaned.

TBC…………

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.13
Enjoy!!! Sorry I didn’t post this weekend, I will try to post this week. When I have a chance.

Rita woke up feeling sore. She was lying on top of Aum naked. She can feel his manhood against her skin. She remembers the last time they decided to call it quite of passion love making.

She was on top of him riding him to their enjoyment. It was some crazy night she had. The way he kisses her made her weak on her knees. She didn’t know what got into her last night.

She decided to take a shower before waking Aum up. When she was showering Aum woken up to an empty bed. He searches the room for Rita, wondering where she went. Then he heard the shower running and decided to join her in the shower to, since he need one from the love session they had last night.

He went into the bathroom, he didn’t need to undress since he was still naked from last night. Rita didn’t hear him come in the bathroom. He got in the shower and hug her making her jump a little. She was surprise to see him there. She was shy, and quickly turn her head to the other way.

He started to kiss her shoulders. He did not let her go. The water started to get cold and they both decided to get out and dry up. When they got out of the shower and grab the towels to wrap around there bodies. Aum grabs another towel and started to help Rita dry up. They were done getting dress and decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast since they were hungry from the workout they had last night.
Her mother was at the dining room table waiting for them to come down. When she saw them she order the maid to bring their breakfast. They sat down and greeted Rita mother. The maid came back with two boil eggs. Rita look at her mother thinking she might of known what happen between her and Aum because she saw this in a lakorn before when they two lead made love during their wedding night the mother order the maid to make them boil eggs for them to have energy again.

Aum wanted to laugh because Rita mom is more evil then he is. Because he knows she knows. He does truly care about Rita. Rita mom hope Rita will soon be carrying a baby. Because she knows they did the deed since the maid told her that they heard noises coming from there room the whole night.

After breakfast, they left and said there goodbye to Rita mom. Aum couldn’t stop smiling the whole ride back to his house. Before they left he went into the bathroom and called his maid to move Rita belonging into his room since he needs to wake up in the morning to Rita being naked next to him.

Aum started to have dirty thoughts about how much love making they gonna have now. He didn’t realize he was laughing out loud and Rita wonders why.

TBC……

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL thanks for the update. Rita's mother is so funny, she had the maid tell her all those things ahahha. Also Aum laughing out loud while thinking of those dirty thought :D

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.14

Enjoy!!!

They reach back to his house. When they were walking up the stairs Rita was about to into her room, when AUm pulled her arm.

Aum: Where do you think you’re going?
Rita: To mine room
Aum: I think you go the wrong room
Rita: What are you talking about?
Aum: Your staying in my room from now on
Rita: What when? Hah
Aum: When I stuck to go use the bathroom and call the maid to move your stuff to my room
Rita: sneaky
AUm: yep

Rita follow him to his room, she mean their room now. He lock the door behind her and began to kiss her, where he carried her to the bed where they can make another round. Since it was his plan all along. Since she didn’t protect him any longer.

It was about an hour before they went back downstairs. He called Benz to cancel his entire schedule because he wanted to go on a vacation with Rita. Benz wasn’t to please with that but she had no choice. She couldn’t believe that he with her and she giving her soul and mind in making who he is today.

He wanted to go to Hawaii and enjoy the sun with her. And plus he couldn’t wait to see her in her swimsuit. It was a plus for him. He started to picture her in slow motion, getting out of the water flipping her hair back in forth. Walking up to him while kissing him and they began to make sweet kisses and doing the deed on the beach.

Aum doesn’t know why he been having a lot of dirty thought lately. He needed to stop, but he couldn’t. Rita was like a drug that he can’t stop touching her, and making love with her.

TBc…………..

Sorry for the short update! After I finish a couple of my fanfic. I might write a story with Bee and Pong as the main lead. I don’t know if it will be a sad story or a comedy/love story.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww poor Benz, but Aum seems really happy :D

a fanfic of Bee/Pong...that would be cool ^^ i would like it to be comedy and love story. :)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
aww poor Benz, but Aum seems really happy :D

a fanfic of Bee/Pong...that would be cool ^^ i would like it to be comedy and love story. :)

I really like their chemistry in lakorn. I'm almost finish with this fanfic after I will post a story of pong/bee

Aum is really horny...I wonder if Rita will get get pregnant or what?...haha ^_^
more likely yeah, its all part of Aum plan to tie Rita to him lol

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.15

Enjoy!!!
Every night Aum always put a move on Rita. When he can’t sleep at all he wake up Rita to how some play time. He couldn’t keep his hands off of her. He came with the conclusion that he gonna leave the show business to be with her and baby that he plan on making with her.

Rita felt so tired because Aum wouldn’t leave her alone when they were sleeping. She always felt tired now. She doesn’t know why though. She felt that she becoming tired and tired every day.

Aum decided to let Rita stay at home since she was really tired. He had to attend a benefit dinner. He didn’t want to go alone but she was tired because of him, keeping her up all night making love. He was gonna meet up Benz and Paul up there.

As Aum arrive to the hotel where the benefit was held at. He didn’t want to stay to long since he didn’t want Rita to be bored and alone without him. Aum had something to announce. He is planning to quite the business and wanted to become normal again with him soon-to-wife and child.

As the benefit was going on. Rome was standing at the end of the room chit chatting with people there. As Aum when on stage. Rome piercing eyes follow Aum to the stage.

Aum: Thank everyone for attending the benefit for “Help the Children”. I am here to announce that after this movie I’m making. I will be leaving the show business for good.

Everyone in the room was shock hearing the news that Aum is not gonna act anymore. They couldn’t believe it, since he was a great actor and hard worker. But, there was one person who was happy. Rome was thinking now he gonna be the one on top in the entertainment industries.

After his announcement he left to go home and tell Rita the good news. As Aum was getting into the backseat of the car. Benz ran behind him. She wanted to know why?

Benz: AUM wait, how can you leave me hanging
Aun: (turn around to face Benz) because I’m sick of this spot light and I want to start a family
Benz: But……
Aum: Benz your like a sister to me and treated me good but I need to leave now before my career starts to fall down. I want to walk out with my head held up high. Thank you

Aum left leaving Benz in tears. She couldn’t believe he change so much so one girl. She wishes she can go back time and not let Aum meet Rita in the first place.

Rita was feeling sick now. She started to run into the bathroom because she needed vomit. As she was in the bathroom. Aum came home and went straight to their bedroom to check on her. He saw her in the bathroom puking. He quickly ran to help her.

She finally stops puking. Aum lift her up her feet so she wouldn’t have to walk. He laid her gently down on the bed. He was thinking to himself. If she was pregnant. Since all the symptom was pointing to her being pregnant. She been tired a lot lately, hungry, and now puking. He needed to be sure. He told her that he gonna take her to the doctor to see what was wrong with her.

TBC……….

P.S.

One chapter left. Sorry I'm trying to finish this and my crazy ex.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update :D I bet she is pregnant ^^ sad that Aum left the show-business, but at least he wants to start to settle down and start a family :)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.16

Enjoy!!!!

Aum took Rita to the doctor to see what was wrong with Rita. He wanted to make sure nothing bad happen to her. The doctor brought them to the room to run some testes on her. They waiting about 15 minute to see what wrong with her.

They went back into the office. They didn’t know what the news was.

Doctor: Miss. Jensen, how long have you been like this for awhile
Rita: I think about a month I think, Why?
Doctor: Well your pragnent
Aum: Really (making him the happiness man alive)
Rita: What? Really?
Doctor: Yes, but you need to be on bed rest for a while since your stress level is really high.
Aum: Okay!! I got that doctor
Rita: Okay

They left the hospital, with Aum loving the fact he gonna be a dad. He wanted to see Rita parents to tell them the good news. When they reach to their car, Aum wanted to go head to Rita home to let her parents know.

As they reach to Rita home, her parents were both home watching lakorn. Her father was happy to see his daughter.

Aum: Hi there nice to meet you Mr. Jensen and Mrs. Jensen. We have great news….
Rita mom: What is it dear? (which she already can guess)
Aum: You’re gonna be grandparents!!!
Rita dad: What My pumpkin is pregnant?
Rita: Yes dads are you mad
Rita dad: No, I’m just shock
Rita mom: OMG yes my dream came true

They stay at Rita parents house for the rest of the nice. Her parents didn’t want them to leave since it was getting late. They didn’t want to decline and stay at the very room they made love that night.

TBC……

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.17
Enjoy!!!!

The next morning….

Rita mom was in the kitchen making breakfast for them. She wanted the best food for her grandchild. She couldn’t wait to see what she was haven, she hope it’s a little girl so she can take her out shopping, get their hair done and ect….

On the other hand Rita father wanted to have a grandson so he can play catch with. Since he was always out number with female. He couldn’t wait to see what his daughter was having.

Rita was trying to wake up Aum.
Rita: Aum wake up
Aum: eerrrr…. 5 more minutes
Rita: No!!! Wake up!!!
Aum: Its so early
Rita: Aum its around 9 in the morning
Aum: Fine (he grab Rita toward him and roll over her and gave her kiss before getting up)
Rita: AUm

Aum got up before he heard Rita yelling at him. He was feeling relieve being surrounded Rita and her family. He was getting himself ready in the restroom before heading down for breakfast.

Rita was waiting for him to get done since she was super hungry.

Rita: Aum I’m hungry!!!
Aum: Okay one sec!! We need to feed our baby
Rita: Grrrwww all you care is about the baby now

Aum came out of the restroom

Aum: Of course I love the mother of my child, lets got eat
Rita: Okay

They were walking down the stairs. Aum made sure Rita took little steps because he doesn’t want anything to happen to the baby. Rita parents was laughing when they were coming down.

Rita mom: Dear doesn’t it remind you, when I was pregnant you made sure I didn’t do anything
Rita dad: Of course dear, I wanted our child to be healthy and safe. Thinking about it, I was like freak. Calling to make sure you where okay and made sure you were resting and let the maid do the work

They sat at the dining room table, enjoying their breakfast. They talk so much about the baby. Aum took another day off, to take Rita to buy baby stuff.

Rita thought it was way too early to start buying baby thing since they didn’t know what the sex of the baby is. Aum and her parents wanted to start now, since they couldn’t wait for the baby to come out.

TBC…….

I think two more chapters to go. I think