Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 24
By: M&M

Veela kept walking and crying. She knew that Ruj didn’t even like her and that he didn’t care about her at all.
“Veela!” Ruj yelled as he tried to catch up to her. Veela felt her head as her vision blurred. She collapsed and fell onto the soft sand.
“Huh?” Ruj said as he ran up to her. He picked her up and set her down on a bench.
“I’m very sorry. It’s all my fault.” Ruj said as he looked around for someone. Ruj looked around noticing a person getting out of the car. Ruj set Veela on the bench nicely and ran to the person.
“Hello, can you tell me where I can get gas around here?” Ruj asked. The woman and man looked at him strangely.
“Who are you?” the man asked.
“Oh, me. I am Ruj. My car ran out of gas and now we’re stuck here. Please help us.” Ruj said as he peered over to Veela.
“Sure. Come.” the woman said taking him inside a house. The woman handed him a jar of gasoline.
“Thanks so much. Who knew that there were so nice people living here?” Ruj said happily.
“I should be going.” Ruj said smiling. The woman nodded sadly. Ruj turned back around.
“Why do you seem sad?” Ruj asked.
“I’m so sorry. You just remind me of my brother.” the woman spoke softly.
“I’m so sorry that I remind you of him. It must be bad memories.” Ruj replied feeling bad for the woman.
“It’s okay. They’re all good memories but only one bad memory of how he died.” the woman smiled. The woman hugged him as Ruj hugged her back wondering how her brother died. He walked over to the car and put gas in. As soon as he was done, he took Veela into the car and drove home.

Num
Num didn’t know what to do next. What was the best way? She was by the gates staring at Cheewin’s house.
“Was he home yet?” Num wondered as she looking to Cheewin’s bedroom window. Beep, Beep. Num turned around seeing Cheewin’s car.
“Where were you?” Num asked. Cheewin got out of the car with a wet face. He pulled Num into a tight long hug.
“I can’t let you go.” Cheewin said sadly.
“Me, too. I don’t know what to do.” Num said with tears rolling down her cheeks.
“Will you run, run away with me?” Cheewin asked.
“Uhh,” Num wondered.
“It’s the only choice I have now.” Cheewin said holding Num’s hands.

Mintah
Mintah walked out of the train. She looked at a sign that read Chiang Mai.
“I’ll have to start a new life here.” Mintah said.

Sila
“That girl. Where did she go?….Never mind, I shouldn’t care about this.” Sila said sitting down on the couch. Phawat and Jieb entered the room.
“Hi son.” Phawat spoke. Sila glared at them.
“Don’t give me that look, Sila.” Phawat said sitting beside him. Jieb sat beside Phawat.
“I got more problems to deal with.” Sila said walking out of the house.

Num and Cheewin
Num was packing up to go to Chiang Rai with Cheewin. She made her decision. Her phone ranged.
“Num, I’m waiting for you by the gate. Come soon.” Cheewin answered into the phone. Num closed it and looked around to see if anyone saw her. She walked out of her room and dropped a piece of paper. Veedye, Num’s servant, was dusting a vase until she spotted the paper on the ground. She picked it up.
“Wait, they always told me not to look and touch their items.” Veedye said and put it next to the vase. On the paper, it said all about moving to Chiang Rai. Num stepped into Cheewin’s car. He smiled.
“Are you sure about this?” Cheewin asked. Num nodded looking at her house. She felt sad about leaving but it was the only way Cheewin and her could be together. They drove off ready for a new life in Chiang Rai.

Mintah
Mintah was sweeping at a restaurant. She had just gotten a job there. Mintah held her stomach.
“Why does it hurt so much?” Mintah wondered as she kept sweeping. She collapsed right away. Vee, one of Mintah’s friends that worked at the same place, was by the counter when she saw Mintah. She walked over to her surprised.
“Mintah, what happened?” Vee said shaking her. She got her cell. Minutes later, Mintah awoke finding herself in the hospital. She looked around wondering how she got there. Vee walked into the room with a worried expression.
“Are you okay?” Vee asked looking at Mintah. Mintah smiled.
“I’m okay but what happened?” Mintah asked.
“You collapsed and the doctor said you collapsed because…you’re pregnant.” Vee said slowly. Mintah touched her stomach. Could it have been that night Sila and her slept together? But no, it couldn’t be. Mintah shook her head.

Flashback of what happened that Night
“Sila, let go.” Mintah said trying to move. Mintah tightened her grip to the bedspread as Sila unbuttoned her shirt. Mintah kept yelling for him to stop but let in when Sila kissed her on the mouth. Mintah struggled trying to get free but Sila was stronger than her as he kissed her on the neck and mouth. That night he slept with her.

Morning of Flashback
Mintah woke up. All of her clothes was laying on the ground beside her. She cried hard as she saw Sila sleeping beside her. Mintah got up from the bed and changed into her clothes. She stared at herself in the mirror disgusted. What was she going to do? She couldn’t stand living with this person anymore. She had to leave.

Back 2 Real World
“You’re lying. I can’t be pregnant!” Mintah said.
“You are. Who’s the father of this child?” Vee said holding her hand.
“This child doesn’t have a father. It’s father died.” Mintah said. She didn’t want the child to be Sila’s. She hugged Vee crying really hard.
“Vee, I’ll take care of this child by myself.” Mintah said. Vee was confused. Who was the father?
“I’ll help.” Vee said smiling.

5 years later
Mintah smiled as she watched Tee playing.
“Tee come here.” Mintah said as she held out her hands. Tee came running with a Frisbee in his hands.
“Mama.” Tee said. Tee was Mintah’s son. He was 4 years old. Mintah smiled at her son, Tee. Vee came out of the house and smiled at the family.
“Breakfast is ready. You better hurry, Mintah. You have work soon.” Vee said.
“Okay. Let’s go eat.” Mintah said picking up Tee.
“Eat, eat, eat.” Tee replied happily.

Sila
“Thanks mom.” Sila replied as his mom, Keo was fixing his red tie.
“Sila, I want you to go find Mintah. I miss her very much. I‘m worried.” Keo said.
“Mom, don’t worry. I’ll get her back. I hired some people to go find her and they said that she was in Chiang Mai.” Sila said. Keo nodded as Sila walked away. Keo held her hands together hoping that he would find her.

Kaew
“Mom, you don’t have to come pick me up. I’ll get there by myself.” Kaew said closing the phone. She was at the Bangkok airport. Kaew had just came back from Hong Kong. She had a new job there as a modeler and came back. Kaew was walking until she saw flowers. The flowers had reminded Kaew of when she dumped them all over Kaan. She laughed at the thought.

Cheewin and Num
Cheewin was walking back from work. He had got a job as a doctor. Cheewin walked into the house and saw Num watching TV. She was watching a drama.
“Num, I have something to tell you.” Cheewin said. Num smiled.
“What?” Num asked wanting to know.
“My boss wants me to go work in Chiang Mai at that huge and very popular hospital. They said that I was such a good worker that they wanted me to go work there.” Cheewin said.
“Really? When do you need to go?” Num asked happily.
“My boss said today.” Cheewin replied.
“Ahh, such short notice! We better get ready.” Num said turning off the TV. They went to their rooms and started packing.

Chenup and Nee
“Isn’t she the cutest little girl ever?” Nee said looking at her baby daughter, June. June was 4 years old.
“Of course she is. Cute like her mother.” Chenup said smiling at Nee. Nee smiled.

Arriving in Chiang Mai
Sila smiled as he walked into the airport.
“Now I’ll find you Mintah.” Sila replied as he went into a cab. He had rented a house in Chiang Mai. Sila looked out of the car at the huge crowded city.
“I wonder where she’s living in such a big city.” Sila wondered. Minutes later, the cab stopped in front of a huge house. The house was perfect. It was huge and all ready for Sila to live in. Sila smiled.
“Wow, they did a great job getting it ready for me.” Sila said as he looked at perfection. Sila walked into the house.

Cheewin and Num
Cheewin and Num finally arrived in Chiang Mai. Num looked at Cheewin.
“I want to go exploring. It‘s such a pretty city.” Num said looking at the crowded places. She looked out the window in the taxi.
“Sure, I need to get to the hospital right now. I’ll see you later. Bye.” Cheewin said as he got out. He stared at the hospital right in front of him. It was huge. Minutes later, Num told the taxi driver to stop. She crawled out of the warm car and continued to walk. She put on her shades because of the bright sun.

Mintah
Mintah was in the hospital helping a patient. She was a nurse
“If you need anything, please tell me.” Mintah replied. The woman smiled.
“You‘re such a kind woman and no, I don‘t need anything now.” the woman said. She was resting on the bed. Mintah walked out of the room as Vee rushed up to her.
“Mintah, boss wants you to take this basket to this address.” Vee said handing her the basket full of flowers and fruits.
“When should I take it?” Mintah asked.
“Now. Okay, I got to go. I‘m in a rush.” Vee said walking away. Mintah changed into her normal outfit and headed toward the address.

Exploring Num
Num was walking and stopped at the corner waiting for the cars. She turned around and looked inside a car. She thought she saw Mintah in the car. The car drove away. She shook her head.
“No, it must not be Mintah.” Num said and kept walking.

Sweet Kaan
Kaan was walking around the town. He couldn’t stop thinking about Kaew.

Flashback - 5 years ago
Kaan and Ruj were at Sila’s house.
“It’s your fault Mintah left. What did you really do?” Ruj asked Sila.
“I didn’t do anything.” Sila said. Ruj held Sila’s collar.
“If you-” Ruj replied.
“Ahem!” Kaew said interrupting them. Ruj saw Kaew and let go of Sila’s collar. Kaan smiled at Kaew.
“Sila, I need to tell you something.” Kaew said walking over to him. Sila glared at Ruj.
“Sure.” Sila said.
“Come on, let’s go.” Ruj said to Kaan. Kaan nodded following him. Kaew started to talk to Sila.
“Wait, go ahead. I’ll be there soon.” Kaan said to Ruj. He wanted to know what Kaew need to say because she had a worried expression.
“Sila, I’m going to Hong Kong tomorrow at 12:00pm. I’ll be there for a long time. I want you to take me to the airport. I’ll be here at 11:30 so you can take me.” Kaew said sadly.
“Tomorrow?” Kaan said softly hiding by the door.

Next Day In Flashback- 11: 25 am
Kaan was driving to Sila’s house. He got there and walked in quickly hoping that Kaew was still there.
“Where’s Kaew?” Kaan asked as he saw Sila sitting on the couch.
“Oh, its you, Kaan. Kaew had to go early. She already left about an hour ago.” Sila said. Kaan was shocked by what Sila said. He immediately dropped the bouquet of white flowers onto the ground.

Back to Real World
“Hey!” said a voice that stopped Kaan’s thinking. The person talking threw a purse at him. Kaan turned around.
“Kaew!” Kaan yelled smiling. Kaew walked up to him.
“You’re lucky. You’re the first person I met today that I know. What were you thinking about? I had to throw my purse at you to get your attention.” Kaew said taking her purse away from him.
“I, I was thinking about…nothing.” Kaan replied staring at Kaew.

Mintah
Mintah checked the address as she stared at the big house. She walked to the huge door and knocked on it loudly. There was no answer. She turned the door knob and was surprised that it wasn’t locked. She walked into the enormous house hearing only her footsteps.
“I’ll be down soon, just wait.” yelled a voice. Mintah wondered who it was. It seemed as if it was someone she knew but who? Mintah put down the basket and looked around. She saw a picture but another picture was covering it. Mintah walked closer to the photo wanting to know who it was. Sila walked downstairs and saw the person’s back. He recognized the familiar scent.
“Who are you?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at the photo and saw that it was Sila. She turned around immediately.
“Sila!” Mintah said shocked.
“Mintah!” Sila said at the same time. Mintah looked away quickly and walked past him pretending that she didn’t know him. Sila held her arm.
“Let go. I don’t have anything to say to you.” Mintah said trying to get her hand out of his hand.
“But I do. I have a lot of words to say. You have to go back home to my mom.” Sila replied.
“I’m not going back home. Never.” Mintah said hitting him with her purse. He fell back as Mintah ran quickly away.
“You, come back here.” Sila said running to the door. He opened it and looked around. There was no sight of Mintah.
“Shit!” Sila replied going back into the house. He walked into the living room and saw the basket. Sila read the little letter that was attached. It said:

Hi Sila,
Your dad told me that you were coming. Here’s a little gift to welcome you. I told one of the nurses here to bring this to you. Come visit me at the hospital anytime.

-Doctor Nat
@ Chiang Mai Hospital

“A nurse at Chiang Mai hospital, eh?” Sila said grinning.

Mintah
Mintah was driving back home.
“How does he know? I can’t let him take me back home. I can’t let him find my child, Tee.” Mintah said worried.

Keo
Keo was at home sitting on the couch. Jieb walked into the same room.
“Phawat went to work already.” Jieb replied sitting across from Keo.
“Oh really? I forgot to pack him a lunch. I should deliver some lunch to him.” Keo said standing up.
“I already did. Anyways, he likes my lunches better. Your lunches are just dirty and old.” Jieb said showing a disgusted face.
“Don’t say that to her, you nasty husband stealer!” Fun said walking in. Jieb turned around to face Fun.
“Be quiet, you poor servant.” Jieb replied.
“I may be poor but I don’t steal people’s husband.” Fun said.
“You, you are going to get fired.” Jieb said.
“I’d rather get fired then see a nasty woman like you.” Fun said making a nasty face.
“Stop it!” Keo said as Jieb was ready to slap Fun.
“She started it and I must end it.” Fun said. Jieb was going to slap Fun but actually slapped Keo on the cheek.
“You! I’m going to hit you so hard.” Fun said slapping Jieb. Jieb touched her cheek and stared at Fun.
“Stop it Fun!” Keo said. Jieb glared at them and walked away.
“Don’t worry, Aunt Keo. I’ll be here to help you when this monster yells at you.” Fun said. Keo nodded thinking about what Jieb said about her lunches.

K & K
Kaan and Kaew were walking together peacefully. They kept peering at each other.
“Soooo..” Kaew said tired of the awkward silence.
“Did you miss me?” Kaew said.
“Uhhh,…not really.” Kaan said. Kaew frowned. The truth was Kaan really missed Kaew.
“Fine. I’m going then.” Kaew said kind of upset that Kaan didn’t miss her. Kaan looked at her walk away. He tried to think of something to get her back.
“Fine, I missed you!” Kaan said softly. Kaew heard him but wanted him to say it louder.
“What did you say? I can’t hear you.” Kaew said.
“I missed you!
Kaan yelled. Kaew turned around and walked over to him. She hugged him as Kaan hugged her back.

Ruj
“Okay, I’ll be at Chiang Mai as soon as possible.” Ruj said as he hung up.
“I finally can find Mintah.” Ruj said smiling. Veela walked into the same room.
“Found her yet?” Veela asked.
“Let’s go.” Ruj said grabbing her arm.
“Why? I don’t want to go.” Veela said. Ruj pulled her arm to the car.
“You have to.” Ruj said.
“Fine.” Veela said crawling into the car. Ruj closed her door and went to the driver seat.

Tee
Tee was at school drawing with crayons. He looked up at the clock.
“Mommy said when it is 2:00, I can go home.” Tee said. There was only 2 minutes to go.

Mintah
Mintah was driving back to the hospital. Vee was going to pick up Tee today. She crawled out of the car as she approached the hospital. She had to go get her items and go home.

Later
Mintah was walking out of the room carrying her purse.
“Do you know where Mintah is?” Sila asked the nurse at the counter. Mintah saw Sila and went back into the room peering out of the door. The nurse at the counter turned around and saw Mintah. Mintah shook her head.
“Uhh, no. She probably left already.” the nurse answered.
“Okay thanks.” Sila said and walked away. Mintah walked over to the nurse.
“He was so cute. Why couldn’t I tell him where you were?” the nurse asked.
“Next time, I’ll tell you.” Mintah said walking away. She walked outside until a arm grabbed her and covered her mouth.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi readers. thanks for the comments and reading again. kaew and kaan are cute. mintah and sila :eek: lmaoo, loving all the characters. i hope you all enjoy. sorry for the long wait. who are your favorite couples in this ff so faR? lmao, just wanted to know :D

puch

sarNie Egg
oh....Mintah...!! She has a child. Is she going to hide from Sila forever?
Poor mantah!! i cross my finger for Sila!! go go sila find mintah and your kid!!
Isn't Ruj still think of Mintah??!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
oh....Mintah...!! She has a child. Is she going to hide from Sila forever?
Poor mantah!! i cross my finger for Sila!! go go sila find mintah and your kid!!
Isn't Ruj still think of Mintah??!!
let's see. :) thanks for comment.
sila, haha crosses fingers. :)
ruj still likes mintah.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
T_T tears, aw...crying w/ Mintah.
stupid Sila...urgh I get so made at him :angry: n yet he still so :wub: (lovable)

I luv the baby, oh n yet they met again.
Hurry Sila it's ur chance, u can't let her go again.

Can't wait for the next chapter, the moment he grabbed her arm, I'm feeling something good! >_<

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
T_T tears, aw...crying w/ Mintah.
stupid Sila...urgh I get so made at him :angry: n yet he still so :wub: (lovable)

I luv the baby, oh n yet they met again.
Hurry Sila it's ur chance, u can't let her go again.

Can't wait for the next chapter, the moment he grabbed her arm, I'm feeling something good! >_<
tears, aww, i know rightt.
lovable && stupid sila, lol.
sila cant let her go, he better not. lmao.
thanks for comment.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 25
short chapter ;]

The hand let go as Mintah turned around to see the face. It was Sila.
“Let’s go.” Sila said taking her to his car. Mintah tried to move her hand away.
“I don’t want to.” Mintah said as she walked away. Sila caught up to her.
“Why? It seems as if you’re hiding something here.” Sila replied. Mintah looked at him then looked away.
“Nothing, it’s just I don’t want to go.” Mintah said. Sila puller her close to him and carried her to his car.
“Let me out. I don’t want to go.” Mintah said madly trying to get out.
“Remember, we’re engaged. You can’t just run like this away and pretend that we my mom and I aren’t living.” Sila replied. He got into the driver seat as Mintah tried to get out. He put the seat belt on her quickly.
“If you try to escape, I’ll do something.” Sila said getting closer to her. Mintah looked the other direction. Sila moved away and started the car.
“Who am I? A slave that has to obey your orders.” Mintah replied.
“You didn’t obey so I had to order you to.” Sila said.
“Do I have a choice if I want to go or not?” Mintah asked.
“Nope, not really. Don’t think you can get away easily. You left all those years making my mom cry and miserable. She became really sick because of you. I didn’t even want to come get you but she made me.” Sila replied.
“Fine. If you didn’t want to come get me, then I’ll leave. Just tell Auntie, I‘m sorry.” Mintah said ready to open the door handle. Sila held her arm. As soon as Mintah could say anything else, Sila put duct tape on her mouth.
“Mmmmmm.” Mintah tried to say something. Sila tied her hands together.
“Now you can’t say anything.” Sila said as he went back to driving. He snickered.

Cheewin
“Thanks. I’ll do my best.” Cheewin said to the boss.
“I know you will. Here is the list of all the doctors and nurse. You will need to know their names to work with them.” the boss said handing him the papers. He walked away. Cheewin skimmed through the all the names until he stopped.
“Mintah Srithep? Could it really be Mintah?” Cheewin replied looking at the name.

Num
Num was walking into the hospital to wait for Cheewin. She sat down looking around the huge hospital.
“So Cheewin works here?” Num said as she saw Cheewin walking up to her.
“How was it?” Num asked standing up.
“It was great. I have something to tell you.” Cheewin said. Num nodded wanting to know.
“I looked at the list and saw Mintah’s name. See look.” Cheewin said showing her the name.
“Mintah! Is it really?” Num asked as she saw the name.
“She never told me. She just said that she moved away and she said that she couldn’t tell me. I thought that she moved away some where else and that it was very important.” Num replied.
“Let’s go ask them for her address. I think they‘ll give it to us” Cheewin suggested. Num nodded as they walked to the counter to get the address.

Kaew
Kaew waved at Kaan while he drove away. She walked into the house with a smile on her face.
“Kaew, daughter, who dropped you off?” Kaew’s mother asked walking up to her.
“Mom! I haven’t seen you in five years. You’re still the same.” Kaew said as she hugged her mother.
“Me, too.” Kaew’s mother replied.
“Oh, the person who dropped me off. He’s just a….um, a friend.” Kaew replied.
“Mom, I want to go to Sila’s house to see him. I miss him so much.” Kaew said. Kaew’s mother nodded. Kaew walked away.
“Uhh, right now? Don’t you want to have lunch?” Kaew’s mother asked.
“No, I’ll get some on the way there.” Kaew said walking into her car. She drove to Sila’s house excited. As soon as she got there, she rushed in hoping to find Sila. Keo was walking upstairs until she saw Kaew.
“Kaew. You’re back. How are you?” Keo asked.
“Oh, I’m fine. Where’s Sila?” Kaew asked looking around.
“Oh, he went to Chiang Mai to get Mintah.” Keo said. Kaew’s mouth opened.
“Mintah?” Kaew said softly. She knew that Mintah ran away but he could have just let her leave instead of following her. Kaew smiled at Keo and walked out of the house. She had to get to Chiang Mai as soon as possible. She wasn’t going to let Sila bring Mintah back home and let her ruin her life again.

Ruj && Veela
“Ruj, have you found out where she lived?” Veela asked softly.
“I’m not actually sure but I know that she’s in Chiang Mai.” Ruj replied. Ruj kept his sight on the road concentrating on just getting to Mintah. Veela stared at his determined look. She looked away kind of hoping that he wouldn’t find her. She knew that Ruj had been looking for Mintah for a long time.
“We’re almost there. When we get there, I’ll get you some food since you didn’t eat lunch yet.” Ruj smiled at Veela. Veela smiled back at him. Maybe she still had hopes that Ruj would still like her.

Kaew
Kaew was driving in her car. She thought about Sila going to find Mintah. As she looked back onto the road, there was a car in front of hers. She stopped her car immediately driving over a hole in the rode. Kaew got out of the car madly going to the other car. She knocked on the window. The window slowly rolled down.
“Wow, it’s you again. Lucky seeing you… twice.” Kaan said smiling. Kaew stared at him not believing any of this.
“My bad luck. Now my car has a flat tire and I meet you.” Kaew said mad that she couldn’t get to Sila faster.
“Do you have an extra tire?” Kaan asked getting out of his car and looking at the flat tire.
“No.” Kaew replied stubbornly. Kaan bent down beside the flat tire.
“If I caused this, then I’ll take you where you need to go.” Kaan replied wanting to take Kaew wherever she needed to go. Kaew looked at him and then walked into his car. Kaan followed going into the drivers seat.
“What about your car?” Kaan asked.
“Doesn’t matter. I’m going to not get there on time then. Hurry.” Kaew said.
“Where do you need to go?” Kaan asked starting the car.
“Chiang Mai.” Kaew answered.
“Chiang Mai? Why?” Kaan asked.
“Why does it matter? Hurry, focus on driving. I don’t want to have another car accident.” Kaew said. Kaan nodded and drove away.

Mintah & Sila
Mintah and Sila were arriving at Sila’s house in Chiang Mai. Sila’s phone started to rang. He answered it.
“Hello? Mom?” Sila answered. Mintah looked at him still wearing the duct tape on her mouth and her hands were still tied. Sila put his cell on speaker.
“Yes, Sila. If you find Mintah, please both of you stay there for a couple of more days. I want both of you to explore Chiang Mai since both of you haven’t ever went exploring with each other yet in a new city.” Keo answered. Mintah stared at Sila wondering what his response was going to be.
“Sure.” Sila said.
“Okay, bye.” Keo replied hanging up. Sila hung up, too. He gazed over at Mintah.
“Did you hear that?” Sila asked. Mintah tried to open the door and get out. Sila went over to her door and opened it as Mintah got out staring at Sila. Sila closed the door and went closer to her. She stared at him trying to say stop until he carried her into the house. Mintah tried to say something but the duct tape was on her mouth. Sila dropped her onto the soft couch and took the duct tape off her mouth.
“Untie the rope now!” Mintah yelled.
“Nope. Anyways, you’re going to try to run away.” Sila said walking upstairs. Mintah stared madly.
“Ugh, Tee and Vee are going to start worrying about me.” Mintah replied trying to take her cell out of her pocket. Mintah finally got her cell phone out as she tried to dial Vee’s cell phone number. Sila walked quickly over to her and took it away putting it into his pocket.
“Who do you need to call?” Sila asked.
“I wanted to call….uh, a friend of mines.” Mintah replied.
“Oh, a boyfriend, right? I’m not surprised.” Sila said.
“No, not a boy. I mean, she’s my friend that’s a girl. I wanted to tell her..” Mintah tried to explain.
“How can you embarrass me like this? After you ran away from home, I have been all over on the news. Then, you come here and get new boyfriends. Everyone knows that we’re engaged. At least, care about my family name.” Sila said.
“I do care about your family but-” Mintah said.
“But what? I can’t listen to you anymore.” Sila said walking away. Mintah sat helplessly on the couch. What was she going to do next? She looked around trying to find an escape. Mintah quickly looked around not seeing Sila. She tip toed to the door and softly unlocked the lock and turned the knob with her hands at her back. It was difficult but she finally did it. She stepped outside until Sila held her arm.
“I knew you were going to try to escape.” Sila said pulling her arm and leading her upstairs. He pushed her onto a bed.
“Stay here and don’t try to escape, or else.” Sila said closing the door and locking it behind him. Mintah rushed to the door trying to open it but Sila had already locked it on the other side.
“Crap, I’m doomed.” Mintah replied looking in the room.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
hope you enjoyed :]
who are your favorite couples so far?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
oh my I'm so loving it. keep more coming as soon as possible. the most loving couples are SILA&&MINTAH AT THE MOMENT. oh my so CUTE. :rolleyes: :wub:

_____tracyy

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
oh my I'm so loving it. keep more coming as soon as possible. the most loving couples are SILA&&MINTAH AT THE MOMENT. oh my so CUTE. :rolleyes: :wub:

_____tracyy
loving it, eh? i see.
ill try to update a.s.a.p for my awesome readers.
hehe..., everyones favorite couple is sila and mintah.
cute. :]

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh Sila... He does thing again and again... When will Mintah tell Sila about their kid? Poor guy, sila, does not know what he did on Mintah...!! I wish Sila will see his kid in soon...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 26

Ruj and Veela
“How are we going to find Mintah in this huge city?” Veela asked Ruj as she stared outside.
“I don’t know.” Ruj replied also looking around.
“I’m hungry.” Veela replied softly. Ruj looked at her.
“But-, fine, let’s stop at and get food.” Ruj replied as he pulled the car over to the side. They walked into the little café finding that there was only two people inside.
“What do you want to get?” Ruj asked Veela.
“Oh, just a strawberry smoothie and egg rolls.” Veela replied looking at the menu. Ruj nodded.
“I’ll have the same.” Ruj said. The waiter nodded and walked away. Veela stared across the table at Ruj. What was he thinking about? All she could see was hope in his eyes. Veela turned and looked outside until she saw Num and Cheewin in a car.
“Ruj, isn’t that Num and Cheewin?” Veela asked pointing outside. Ruj looked over to the window and saw them.
“Maybe they know where Mintah is.” Ruj said holding Veela’s arm and taking her outside to the car. Ruj ran in front of Cheewin’s car as he peered out of the window.
“Ruj? Aren’t you scared you might die?” Cheewin replied. Ruj walked over to Cheewin’s driver door.
“Where are both of you going?” Ruj asked. Veela stood there still surprised that Ruj was still holding Veela’s hand.
“So, are both of you..like..”Cheewin asked looking at both of them hold hands. Ruj looked down at his and Veela’s hand together and let go.
“Nope. Stop changing the subject, where are both of you going?” Ruj asked impatiently.
“Mintah’s house.” Cheewin replied.
“Really? I’ll go, too. Wait!” Ruj said getting into his car. Veela followed getting in the other side. Ruj drove after Cheewin’s car as he led them to Mintah’s house.

Mintah
Mintah was walking impatiently back and forth across the hard floor until the door opened. She sat down quickly as Sila walked in holding a tray with a bowl full of soup.
“Here, I made it. Eat up.” Sila replied handing the food over to her. Mintah looked away knowing that maybe he would let her go if she didn’t obey him. Sila bent over beside her.
“Just like a little kid. Do you want me to feed you?” Sila said grinning. Mintah faced at him not knowing how to respond. Sila dipped the spoon in the soup as he held it up to Mintah’s mouth.
“I can eat by myself.” Mintah said.
“Well, it’s I feed you or don’t eat at all.” Sila replied.
“Then I won’t eat.” Mintah answered.
“Hey, you. I made this with all my effort. You better eat it.” Sila said as he opened Mintah’s mouth with his hands. Sila put the spoon into Mintah’s mouth as she tasted the salty soup. It was disgusting. Sila took the spoon out of her mouth.
“Like it?” Sila asked.
“Uhh, uh, it was…pretty good.” Mintah replied trying to get the taste off her tongue. Sila smiled and put the spoon full of soup in his mouth as he tasted the salty soup. He immediately put out the spoon.
“Blah! If you don’t like it, then why lie. It’s horrible.” Sila said walking out of the room. Mintah stood up and walked over to the door as it was still open. She looked both ways. Sila wasn’t in sight. She tip toed out of the room as she walked downstairs.
“You!” Sila yelled startling Mintah. She lost her balance and fell as Sila came and held her causing her to fall to the ground and him to fall on top of her. They’re lips were touching as their eyes met. Sila stared at her until Mintah pushed him off. They looked away as if nothing had happened.
“Where were you going?” Sila asked.
“Uhh, oh me. I need to go to…. the bathroom.” Mintah replied.
“It’s upstairs. I’ll show you.” Sila said holding her arm.
“Let go. I can go by myself.” Mintah replied as he pulled her upstairs to the bathroom.
“Okay.” Mintah said walking in. Sila followed her into the bathroom.
“What are you doing?” Mintah asked looking at him.
“There’s a window. I’m not stupid. You’re going to try to escape that way.” Sila said.
“Ughhh, I won’t. Go away.” Mintah said needing to use the bathroom.
“Just hurry. I won’t look.” Sila said looking away.
“Never mind. In that case, I don’t need to go anymore.” Mintah replied going out of the bathroom.

Kaan and Kaew
Kaan and Kaew were still in the car as Kaan focused on the road. All of a sudden, the radio let out a song.
“Oh, this is my song.” Kaan said starting to sing. Kaew started to laugh.
“I didn’t know that a person like you would know how to sing and know this song. This is my favorite song.” Kaew said singing along with him. They smiled at each other while singing the song. At the end of the song, Kaew kept laughing.
“What? Am I that funny?” Kaan asked.
“Never mind.” Kaew said looking out of the window. Kaan smiled. He was loving the ride so far especially since it had a pretty woman included, too.

Ruj, Veela, Num, Cheewin
“Are we there yet?” Ruj asked impatiently.
“Dude, stop asking. You asked so many times already.” Cheewin said looking at the houses.
“It’s this one.” Num said pointing to the little house. They all got out o the car as Ruj rushed to the door. He knocked on the door quickly as it opened.
“Huh?” Ruj replied as he saw no one.
“Here.” Tee said as he looked up at Ruj. Ruj looked down surprised to see that little boy open the door.
“Oh, do you know if Mintah is here?” Ruj asked. Num, Cheewin, and Veela walked behind Ruj. Tee looked behind him as Vee was walking up to him.
“Sorry, I not talk to strangers.” Tee said. Vee walked up beside him lifting him up into her arms.
“Sorry, what do you need?” Vee asked.
“Is Mintah here? We’re her friends.” Num said kindly. Vee stared at them for a moment.
“Uh, she’s not home now. You can give me your phone number and I’ll tell you when she’s back.” Vee replied.
“Yes, yes.” Tee said clapping his hands.
“Such a cute child.” Veela said patting his head.
“No, it’s okay. I’ll wait.” Ruj said.
“Ruj, we’ll go. I mean, what if Mintah won’t be home for a long time. We’ll come back here when she calls.” Cheewin said.
“But-” Ruj said wanting to stay.
“We’re going.” Veela said dragging him away to the car. Num handed Vee a paper.
“Here’s my phone number. Please call us when she gets back. By the way, my name is Num.” Num said as Cheewin and her walked away.
“Vee, why they here?” Tee asked.
“I don’t know Tee.” Vee said watching them drive away. She wondered if these were the people that made Mintah feel miserable before. Vee set Tee onto the couch as he watched cartoons. Vee walked over to the window and stared out.
“Hm, where’s Mintah? I just called her and she’s not answering.” Vee said wondering.

Kaan and Kaew
Kaew was staring out of the window thinking of a plan to get Sila back to Bangkok.
“Hmm,” Kaew said out loud not noticing that she was talking out loud.
“Hmm, what?” Kaan asked.
“Nothing. Are we there yet?” Kaew asked.
“We got here a while ago. I swore I told you but you weren’t paying attention.” Kaan said as he was driving.
“Crap, I forgot to ask where Sila was staying.” Kaew said as she got out her cell.
“You calling Aunt Keo?” Kaan asked. Kaew nodded as she held the cell up to her ear.

Mintah
Mintah sat down helplessly on the bed staring out at the dark sky. She looked at her clothes remembering that she didn’t have any extra clothes. Mintah was startled by the knock at the door. She walked over to the door and opened it.
“You’re still awake?” Sila asked holding a bag.
“Yes. You are, too.” Mintah said looking at the bag.
“I bought some clothes for you to change in.” Sila said handing her the bag. Mintah opened the bag hoping for good clothes. She smiled.
“I’m surprised a guy like you would have a good taste in clothing.” Mintah replied with a little laugh.
“Hey, I’m not that bad.” Sila said laughing, too. They stopped laughing and looked into each other’s eyes.
“Well, I should get to sleep.” Mintah said. Sila nodded as Mintah closed the door. Suddenly, she heard a knock again. Mintah opened it quickly.
“Uhh, good night.” Sila said.
“Good night.” Mintah said smiling as he walked away and she closed the door. She laid onto the bed smiling with the clothes in her arms.

Kaan and Kaew
“I want to go to Sila now!” Kaew yelled as they were still driving.
“We can’t go now. It’s too far away from where we are now and by the time we get there, it’ll be midnight.” Kaan said.
“But, I want to get there.” Kaew said getting mad.
“Fine, I’m not giving you a drive anymore. Go by yourself.” Kaan said as he stopped the car at the side. Kaew stared at him.
“I’d rather go by myself.” Kaew said as she got out of the car. Kaan glared at her.
“You won’t even last a minute.” Kaan said. Kaew looked away as she kept walking. She looked around getting cold and scared of the darkness. Kaan turned around seeing if she was going to come back. Kaew ran quickly back to the car.
“I, I, hey, it wouldn’t be nice to leave a pretty young girl like me behind. I’ll go to Sila tomorrow.” Kaew said getting into a car.
“Haha, about 57 seconds. Close.” Kaan said starting the car.
“Shut up. Just get me to a hotel so I can rest. I’m exhausted.” Kaew said yawning. Kaew fell to sleep as he head kept falling down. Kaan smiled and put her head on his shoulder as he drove up to a hotel. Kaan parked the car as he shook Kaew.
“Kaew, Kaew, wake up.” Kaan said shaking her. Kaew yawned as she found herself sleeping on Kaan’s shoulder.
“Eww.” Kaew said moving away.
“Uhh, let’s go in.” Kaew said getting out of the car. Kaan followed her as they entered the huge hotel. They walked up to the counter.
“Sir, can we get a room?” Kaew asked nicely. The guy stared at both of them.
“You mean one room for two?” the guy asked.
“No, not that. I mean two rooms for each of us.” Kaew said. Kaan smiled.
“Are you sure?” the guy asked.
“Yes, I’m sure.” Kaew said wanting him to give her the key. He handed Kaew and Kaan each a key.
“You’re rooms will be beside each others.” the guy said as Kaew and Kaan walked away. Kaew and Kaan kept walking as they stared out at the halls before them.
“Are you sure that this room will be good enough for you?” Kaan asked.
“I’m sure. I’m exhausted, I could sleep in a haystack.” Kaew said swinging her arms. She was swinging her arms until the key flew out of her hand.
“Oh no! Where is it?!” Kaew asked madly. Kaan stopped and looked at her.
“What did you do now?” Kaan asked.
“I was swinging my arms and now the key is lost.” Kaew said.
“Too bad. I kept my key.” Kaan said smiling and holding her key proudly. Kaew stared at him as he stared at her. They started to run to the room. As soon as they got there, Kaan opened the door with the key as they glared at each other. They both tried to get in before the other.
“My room!” Kaew said trying to get in.
“It’s my key.” Kaan said.
“You can’t expect me to sleep no where.” Kaew said pushing him. The door behind them opened as a sleepy guy appeared.
“Will you guys be quiet? Some people are trying to sleep.” the guy said as he closed the door.
“You’re too loud.” Kaew said.
“You are!” Kaan said as they both got into the room.
“I guess we’re sleeping in the same room.” Kaan said looking around.
“Dream again, never. You..get out!” Kaew said.
“Why don’t you?” Kaan said.
“Fine, you get the couch and I get the bed.” Kaew said sitting on the silky bedspread.
“Why do you get to sleep on there? I want to.” Kaan said sitting beside her. Kaew pushed him off.
“No, me!” Kaew said hitting him with a pillow. Kaan hit her back with a pillow.
“Fine.” Kaan said going to the couch.

Ruj
Ruj was in his room on his laptop. He stopped typing.
“Where is Mintah? I haven’t gotten her phone call yet. Is she okay?” Ruj wondered as he opened his wallet. He stared at Mintah’s picture.
“I want to be there with you, Mintah.” Ruj said as Veela was at the door. The door was a crack open as Veela peered at him. Ruj turned around as he heard the door move. He saw Veela.
“What do you need?” Ruj asked.
“I, I just needed to say good night.” Veela said fake smiling.
“Oh, good night to you, too then.” Ruj said going back to his laptop. Veela walked out of the room as she walked past a bedroom. She heard noises as she peered in. Cheewin and Num were sitting on a couch.
“Isn’t Chiang Mai fun?” Num asked as she put a spoon into Cheewin’s mouth.
“Yes it is, especially with you.” Cheewin said with a mouthful.
“hey, don’t talk with a mouthful. Bad manners. I’ll hit you if you do it again.” Num said.
“I love you.” Cheewin said again with a mouthful.
“You’re going to get it.” Num said hitting him with a stuffed animal.
“Ahhh.” Cheewin said tickling her.
“Stop it.” Num said.
“I know your weakest strength, tickling.” Cheewin said laughing. Veela smiled.
“They look so happy. Why can’t I be like that?” Veela said laying on the wall beside the door.

Morning
Mintah walked out of her room after she was done fixing her hair. She peeked into Sila’s room because the door was half open. She looked in and saw that Sila was still asleep.
“Hm, lazy person. I’ll go wake him up.” Mintah said walking in quietly. She tip toed over to the bed and went on it as she was ready to take the blanket off him. He held her arm and pushed her onto the bed as he lay over her.
“Hey, let go.” Mintah said moving her hands.
“I didn’t tell you to come into my room.” Sila said. Mintah looked away as she noticed that Sila wasn’t wearing a shirt.
“Let go and do you mind? Can you put on a shirt.” Mintah said still struggling to move. Sila moved away as he put on a shirt. Mintah looked away.
“Uhh, I’m going.” Mintah said leaving the room. Sila snickered.

Kaew and Kaan
Kaew woke up rubbing her eyes as she looked at the couch not seeing anyone. She felt the bed moving as she looked beside her. Kaan was sleeping.
“Nasty boy! Wake up!” Kaew said pushing him off the bed. Kaan woke up and stared at her drowsily.
“What?” Kaan asked.
“Why are you sleeping on my bed?” Kaew asked putting the blanket over her.
“Hey, do you expect me to sleep on that couch all night? It’s so uncomfortable and this bed is huge and a good place to sleep.” Kaan said sitting on the bed.
“Ugh, I’m going to the bathroom then we go find Sila.” Kaew said walking into the bathroom.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi, since all of you have been reading my fanfics and commenting, i appreciate it. if you are planning to read Revengeful Love, here's a little summary for you guys, in the spoiler :]

Sila plans to marry Fang to get revenge on her for hurting him and his brother. Aerin is going to let them marry but she knows that in the end, she'll make Sila regret hurting her sister. So Aerin is going to be helping her sister, Fang in all sorts of ways. But will Sila fall for someone else during this fanfic? Come and read :]

Revengeful Love, Click to get to Fanfic :]

thanks for reading so far on DKHTL. hehe..., kaan and kaew, funny and cute couple. mintah and sila, haha, how is she going to escape? veela, heartbroken, aww. ruj is still in love with mintah. chenup and nee, great. aunt keo, poor keo. cheewin and num still loving as usual. ill update a.s.a.p :]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 27

Kaew walked out of the bathroom not seeing Kaan. She heard a loud beep outside as she ran to the window. Kaan was in his car.
“Hurry!” Kaan yelled as she rushed quickly down the steps. She ran to the car.
“Why did you have to rush me? I almost slipped.” Kaew said as she got into the car.
“Time is fragile. We can’t waste it.” Kaan said.
“You’re right for once.” Kaew said.
“Once, I’m always right.” Kaan said.
“Not always.” Kaew said laughing.
“Hm, just sit still and don’t even talk.” Kaan said as he was driving.
“Why? I need to talk. I can’t stand the awkward silences.” Kaew said.
“Then read something or do something, whatever.” Kaan said. Kaew smiled as if a light bulb went on.
“I remembered I’m reading a book, a romance one. Very good.” Kaew said taking the book out. She started to read the book.

Sila and Mintah
Mintah stared back at Sila as they were sitting in the living room. She looked away as he looked at her.
“Are you hungry?” Sila asked.
“If you’re cooking it again, then nope.” Mintah said.
“Ugh, you!” Sila said.
“Are you hungry?” Mintah asked.
“Kind of. Let’s go eat at a restaurant then.” Sila said.
“No thanks. I’d rather not go with you.” Mintah said.
“Why?” Sila said standing up.
“No reason. If you want to go, then go by yourself.” Mintah said. The doorbell rang as Sila walked to the door.
“Who could it be? Probably another of his girlfriends.” Mintah thought to herself.
“Sila, it’s me, Kaew.” Kaew answered.
“What! Why is she here?” Sila asked.
“Why is she here, you probably know.” Mintah said standing up. The door opened as Kaew and Kaan walked in.
“Sila, you didn’t even lock it. I missed you so much. You’re still as cute as ever.” Kaew said hugging him.
“Why didn’t you wait for me when I came back? Meanie.” Kaew said still hugging him.
“Ahem!” Kaan said as Kaew took a step away from Sila.
“What? I miss him.” Kaew said finally noticing Mintah.
“You, you! Why is she here, Sila?” Kaew said madly.
“She, uh, she..” Sila tried to think of a reason.
“You nasty girl!” Kaew said walking over to Mintah.
“What are you trying to do?” Kaew asked.
“You should be asking him. He took me here.” Mintah said glaring at Sila.
“Sila, is she lying?” Kaew asked Sila.
“Uhh,” Sila tried to say something.
“So she’s lying!” Kaew said slapping Mintah.
“Kaew, stop it!” Kaan said trying to get Kaew to stop slapping Mintah.
“If anyone steals Sila, they can’t live a life with me happily.” Kaew said as Kaan held her back.
“Sila, I want to go eat breakfast. Let’s go.” Kaew said pulling Sila’s arm. Sila looked at Mintah hurt.
“Let’s go.” Sila said as Kaew and him walked out of the house. Mintah sat on the couch as her mouth was bleeding. Kaan went over to her as soon as he saw the blood.
“Are you okay, Mintah?” Kaan asked Mintah.
“I’m okay. Thanks for caring, Kaan.” Mintah said as Kaan went out of the room to get a napkin. He came back and started wiping her mouth.
“I’ll do it.” Mintah said taking the napkin away from him and wiping her mouth. Kaan sat beside her on the couch.
“It‘s my fault that she‘s mad.” Mintah said sadly.
“It’s okay. She just misunderstood you. Anyways, I know you wouldn’t steal Sila from her. From the start, I knew you were a nice person.” Kaan said.
“Thanks, Kaan. I’m glad that still someone cares about me.” Mintah said. Kaan smiled.

Ruj
“She’s not home yet!” Ruj said as he and Veela were at the door.
“I’m sorry but she hasn’t gotten home yet. I don’t now where she is. She won’t answer her phone.” Vee said worried.
“Are you sure?” Ruj asked.
“Yes, I’m sure.” Vee said.
“Veela, let’s go find Mintah then.” Ruj said holding her arm.
“Thanks, Vee.” Veela said quickly. Vee sighed as she walked into the house. Tee was standing there crying.
“Is, Is mommy gone?” Tee asked sadly.
“Tee, you heard?” Vee said picking him up.
“Don’t worry. Mommy, is okay. She’s coming home soon.” Vee said as Tee cheered up a bit.

Mintah and Kaan
“Kaan, please, please can you help me?” Mintah said. Kaan looked at her wondering.

Flashback
“Kaan, if Mintah ever needs help and I’m not there, please, help her.” Ruj said.
“Uhh, sure.” Kaan said.
“Promise.” Ruj said.
“Promise.” Kaan answered.

Back 2 Real World
“Sure. Anything.” Kaan said.
“Thanks, I owe you a lot. Please take me out of this place.” Mintah said.
“Why?” Kaan asked confused.
“I’ll tell you later. Please take me out of this house now.” Mintah said. Kaan nodded quickly as they got out of the house.

Sila and Kaew
“Sila, are you okay? You seem kind of sad.” Kaew said looking at him.
“No, I’m okay.” Sila said driving. All of a sudden, he thought of Mintah escaping. He turned the car around and drove back to his house.
“I thought we were going to eat.” Kaew said looking outside.
“I have to do something first. If you want to eat, I’ll stop the car so you can get out.” Sila said.
“I’ll go with you.” Kaew said sitting still. Sila ran out of the car as soon as they got there. He ran into the house as Kaew followed. They walked in not seeing anyone.
“Has she left with Kaan?” Kaew asked.
“I think so.” Sila said looking outside. He saw no sight of Kaan and Mintah.
“Why does it matter? They’re gone, it’s great. Now we can spend time with each other.” Kaew said hugging him.
“It’s just..” Sila said. Kaew stepped away as she held onto her forehead. She fainted and fell back as Sila caught her. He carried her quickly to the couch.
“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Sila asked as he saw her eyes open.
“Oh, sorry. I was very worried about you last night that I didn’t get enough sleep.” Kaew said as she sat up.

Kaan and Mintah
“Are you sure it’s in here?” Kaan asked looking around Sila’s room.
“I’m sure he took my cell phone up here and hid it somewhere.” Mintah said looking in the shelves.
“Okay. We better hurry then. I’ll help.” Kaan said starting to look in cabinets. Mintah nodded as she went back to looking.

Kaew and Sila
“I’ll get you something to eat and drink.” Sila said standing up and about to walk away. Kaew held his arm.
“It’s okay. I don’t need anything. Just please stay here with me.” Kaew said as he sat beside her. She tried to hug him but accidentally hit his eye.
“Oops. I’m so sorry. Here, let me blow it.” Kaew said holding his cheeks and blowing into his eye.
“I knew I would find it.” Mintah said as Kaan and her were walking down the stairs. They stopped as soon as they saw Sila and Kaew close together. It looked as if they were kissing.
“What’s this?” Kaan asked. Sila backed away from Kaew as soon as he heard Kaan. He stood up.
“You both didn’t leave yet?” Sila asked.
“Why? If you guys wanted to kiss so much, then we’ll leave.” Kaan said hurt.
“Why can’t we kiss? We’re together anyways.” Kaew said holding Sila’s hand. Kaan and Mintah felt sad when they saw Kaew and Sila holding hands. Mintah couldn’t help but feeling terrible about this whole scene. Why was she feeling like this? Kaan looked away not wanting to see anything.
“We’re together, too.” Kaan said holding Mintah’s hand.
“You’re lying!” Sila said staring at them.
“No, he’s..not. We are together. Come on Kaan. Let’s go.” Mintah said as they walked out of the house.
“Mintah! Kaan!” Sila yelled. Kaew held his arm preventing him from going after them.

M & K
Mintah went into Kaan’s car as he went in, too. She sat down staring outside.
“I’m sorry about that.” Kaan said as he started the car.
“Kaan, it’s okay. I knew you were just doing that to help me.” Mintah said fake smiling.
“I’m happy you understand.” Kaan said. Mintah stared out as her mind played the images of Kaew and Sila over and over.

Ruj and Veela
“I wonder where Mintah could be.” Ruj said wondering.
“I don’t know. I hope she’s okay.” Veela said worried.
“Wait! I think I know.” Ruj said getting his cell out.
“Know what?” Veela asked.
“Sila.” Ruj said dialing the number.
“Hello?” Sila answered his cell.
“It’s Ruj.” Ruj said.
“Oh wow. A surprise getting a phone call from you.” Sila spoke into the phone.
“Be quiet. I’m calling just to say do you know where Mintah is?” Ruj asked.
“So desperate that you’re asking me now.” Sila replied. Ruj sighed impatiently.
“Well, why don’t you ask your best friend, Kaan? He was with her today and by the way, they’re together. Bye.” Sila said hanging up.
“Huh? What? Kaan and Mintah…together?” Ruj said as he looked at Veela.
“Mintah and Kaan?” Veela said hearing the whole conversation.
“Call Kaan and ask. I don’t think he would do that.” Veela said. Ruj’s cell made a sound as he checked out. It showed pictures of Kaan and Mintah.
“What? Kaan!” Ruj said as he quickly dialed Kaan’s number.
“Hello?” Kaan answered.
“How could you? Where is Mintah?” Ruj asked madly.
“What’s wrong? Why are you mad?” Kaan asked.
“Don’t ask me. Where are both of you now?!” Ruj asked.
“Uhh,” Kaan said.
“We’ll meet at Chiang Mai restaurant at 4:00pm.” Ruj said looking at the clock in the car. It was 3:40pm.
“Sure. I’ll be there.” Kaan said as they both hung up.

Author of DKHTL:
hehe.., oh no, ruj's mad at kaan. besties forever? idk, kaew and sila, oh no, kaan misunderstood them and so did mintah :]
liking it so faR? ill update a.s.a.p