Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 12
By: M&M

Sila walked into the library seeing his mom.
“Mom, do you know where that annoying girl is?” Sila asked as he sat down beside his mother. Keo looked at him.
“Annoying? Then why are you asking?” Keo said smiling.
“Uh, well…., if she got kidnapped or something, then I would know. I don’t want people to think that someone got kidnapped at our house and we did nothing about it.” Sila said.
“Well, in that case, she went back home because she was missing home.” Aunt Keo said.
“Oh, she probably left because she wanted to go live with her boyfriend.” Sila said thinking about why she left.
“Sila, Mintah is not that kind of girl. Just one look at her, I can tell she’s kind hearted and helpful. I would want a daughter like that. I want you to get a wife like her.” Keo said. Aunt Keo’s plan was to get Sila and Mintah closer by telling Mintah to come take care of her. She wanted Sila and Mintah to marry.
“Mom, I already have a girlfriend, Kaew. She’s very kind, too, you know.” Sila replied.
“To me, she’s just bad luck.” Keo said.
“Mom, don’t say that, if Kaew heard, she’d be very upset.” Sila said looking around. Kaew was by the door.
“Hm, stupid Keo. I hate Mintah. Mintah, you are trying to steal my life, aren’t you?” Kaew said as she laid her back on the wall. She walked outside and drove home without telling Sila. Sila walked outside to the gazebo. Veela was there looking at flowers.
“Sila.” Veela said as she saw Sila. She walked over to him and held his arm. Sila pulled his arm away.
“Veela, stop holding my arm, you know that Kaew is my girlfriend.” Sila said as he sat down in the gazebo. Veela frowned.
“Sorry, Sila.” Veela said sitting beside Sila.
“So….did you know that Mintah left to go home?” Sila asked.
“Really!!! Oh, I mean really.” Veela said happy that Mintah left. She was grateful so when Mintah was gone, she could get closer to Sila.
“Yes. She left. Didn’t she tell you?” Sila asked.
“Oh, no, she didn’t even tell me. Poor Mintah.” Veela said.
“She didn’t even tell you and you’re her cousin. You came just to make her feel comfortable here and she didn’t even tell you that she left. What a rude woman.” Sila said thinking about how horrible Mintah was. Veela shook her head.
“Don’t say that. Mintah is not bad. She just sometimes is like that. But, don’t worry Sila. I’m still here.” Veela said smiling at Sila. Sila smiled a fake smile. He felt like he was alone when Mintah wasn’t there. He was confused by how his heart was feeling. Half of himself wanted Mintah to stay, but the other half wanted her to go.
“Why do I feel so weird?” Sila thought to himself as he felt a little ache in his heart.
“Is something wrong?” Veela asked as she saw Sila’s strange expression.
“No, nothing. I’ll see you later.” Sila said walking into the house. Veela frowned.
“Hm, Sila. Sila, you’re so cute.” Veela smiled as she smelt a purple flower.

Home Sweet Home
Mintah walked into the house as she saw no one. She walked into the living room seeing Chenup sitting there eating a bag of chips.
“Chenup, where’s everyone?” Mintah asked as Chenup turned around.
“Oh, you’re here. Everyone’s, actually I don’t now.” Chenup said with a mouthful of chips. Mintah sat across from Chenup. She looked at a guitar beside Chenup.
“When did you get that?” Mintah wondered as she saw papers in front of Chenup. She picked up the papers.
“I got it yesterday.” Chenup said as he was trying to play right notes. Mintah smiled.
“Why are you deciding to play the guitar all of a sudden?” Mintah asked.
“Remember, I used to be a good guitar player but in high school, I stopped, well I want to play a song for….. Num.” Chenup said saying Num’s name dreamily.
“Are you sure she’ll like it?” Mintah asked.
“I don’t know but it won’t hurt to try.” Chenup said trying to play a music note. All of a sudden, Sila came into the house. Mintah stood up.
“Hey, why did you come? Are you following me?” Mintah asked as she saw Sila.
“My mom didn’t just tell you to take care of her then leave after about a week.” Sila said. Chenup stood up.
“Sila, Mintah just came to stay for 2 days, not that much. Or is it because you miss her?” Chenup asked.
“Chenup.” Mintah said punching her brother on the arm.
“He wouldn’t miss me.” Mintah said. Sila looked at her. Part of him missed her and part of him didn’t even want to see her.
“Well, you should get back to my house. My mom is very sick. She just collapsed.” Sila said. Mintah folded her arms.
“So, are you making this up, too like last time?” Mintah asked not believing him. Sila shook his head.
“C’mon. You have to trust me. I’m not lying.” Sila said. Sila was lying; he just had to find a way to get Mintah back to his house.
“Yeah, right.” Mintah said looking at her brother. Chenup was starting to believe Sila.
“Mintah, you should go.” Chenup said pulling Mintah’s arm.
“She’s at the hospital now.” Sila said.
“Fine. Let’s go.” Mintah finally said getting her purse. Mintah and Sila walked out of the house.
“Lovers. So complicated.” Chenup said smiling as Mintah and Sila walked out.
“Come in my car so we’ll get there faster.” Sila said pulling Mintah’s arm. Mintah nodded not wanting to go in Sila’s car but she knew that Keo was at the hospital so she followed Sila. Sila started the car as they drove off. Kaew’s car was outside of Mintah’s house on the street. Kaew saw Sila’s car drive away.
“Hm, Sila. Whose house is this?” Kaew said following Sila’s car. Sila drove to the hospital. He tried to think of a plan to get out of this. He made the whole thing up. Mintah was terrified.
“Please Aunt Keo, be okay. I’ll come to help you.” Mintah said holding her hands together. Sila looked at Mintah. He looked back at the road. He got an idea. Sila picked up his cell pretending that someone had called.
“Hello……oh, she’s at home now. Okay.” Sila said hanging up.
“Who was that?” Mintah asked.
“Veela says that Aunt Keo is at home now.” Sila said. Mintah nodded. She didn’t want to go back to that house. They got to the house. Kaew parked her car behind Sila’s car. She got out seeing Mintah and Sila. She walked over to Mintah and slapped her.
“Boy stealer.” Kaew said holding onto Sila’s arm.
“Kaew, why are you here?” Sila asked not wanting Kaew to be here now. Kaew made a sweet face.
“I’m here because this is my boyfriend’s house.” Kaew said staring at Mintah. Mintah walked into the house but Kaew held her arm tightly.
“Sila will never like a girl like you, you nasty girl.” Kaew said letting go of Mintah’s arm. Mintah walked into the house. She wanted to just find Aunt Keo as fast as she could. She found Aunt Keo in the dining room eating soup.
“Aunt Keo. Sila told me that you were just at the hospital because you fell. Are you okay?” Mintah asked. Keo was confused.
“But Mintah, I didn’t go to the hospital. I didn’t collapse, I’m fine.” Keo replied. Mintah got mad. She walked out of the room seeing that Sila and Kaew were in the living room.
“You lied to me. You said that Aunt Keo was hurt. She isn’t, she’s fine. Why did you lie to me? How could you lie about someone getting hurt?” Mintah said madly. Sila was speechless. Kaew slapped Mintah.
“Don’t dare yell at my Sila! Anyways if he did lie, a stupid person like you wouldn’t even know that he was lying. You’re not smart enough.” Kaew said.
“You’re right; I am a stupid person to even believe him.” Mintah said. Sila looked at her miserably. He felt bad for Mintah. Sila wanted to do something but nothing came out of his mouth. Keo walked into the room.
“Sila, why did you lie to Mintah?” Keo asked. Sila looked at Keo for a moment and then walked out of the room.
“Wait for me, Sila.” Kaew yelled as she followed Sila. Keo walked over to Mintah.
“Don’t worry. Sila probably just wanted you to come watch me because he was worried about me.” Keo said. Mintah nodded slowly.
“I’ll stay here if Sila is going to follow me everywhere.” Mintah said mad at Sila lying. She couldn’t trust him anymore. She walked into her room but in the hallway, Veela saw her. She came up to Mintah.
“Why are you back?” Veela said.
“Why? I just got back. Did I surprise you that much?” Mintah said.
“You, you should’ve just stayed home.” Veela said. She was getting mad that Mintah came back.
“I can’t get Sila when you’re here. I know that you’re trying to steal him, Mintah.” Veela said.
“Veela, I wouldn’t do that. Please don’t act this way. You already know that Sila has a girlfriend, Kaew.” Mintah said holding Veela’s hand. Veela moved her hand.
“Don’t touch me. Even if Sila has a girlfriend, he doesn’t seem to like her that much, so I still have a chance.” Veela said. As she saw Sila walking towards them, she held Mintah’s hand.
“Mintah, don’t worry. I’ll always be there when you need me.” Veela said. Sila stopped beside Veela.
“Mintah, Veela is so kind to you and you still can’t repay her with your kindness.” Sila said. Sila walked away.
“Now, leave me and Sila alone.” Veela said as she walked into her bedroom. Mintah stood there.

Num~~~~
Num was walking outside waiting for a taxi.
“Such a busy street, no taxis.” Num said looking at her watch. All of a sudden, a car drove up. She peered inside seeing Cheewin. He opened the window.
“Taxi here. Where do you need to go?” Cheewin asked happily. Num crossed her arms.
“Cheewin, go ahead, I’ll wait for the taxi.” Num said.
“C’mon. Trust me; I won’t take you anywhere bad. Remember when you drove me to Sila’s house; I’ll repay you by giving you a drive.” Cheewin said smiling with his white teeth. Num looked away then walked into the car sitting beside Cheewin.
“So where are you going?” Cheewin asked as he was driving.
“I need to go to Sila’s house.” Num said in a monotone.
“Why always there?” Cheewin wondered.
“Not always there, but I’m worried about Mintah. She’s not talking to me that much anymore.” Num said.
“You guys don’t need to talk like everyday.” Cheewin said. Num glared at him.
“Well, girls do that. You don’t know, you’re not a girl.” Num said. They arrived to the house. Mintah was in the gazebo looking at the flowers her, Veela, and Sila planted. She smiled at the thought and then remembered what Veela said to her. Num distracted Mintah’s thinking.
“Mintah, why so glum?” Num asked as she sat beside her bff.
“Oh, nothing. I’m good.” Mintah replied.
“It doesn’t seem like you are.” Num said.
“I am, don’t worry. How about you?” Mintah asked.
“Ehhh, I’m good, too.” Num said.
“So you and Chenup talking?” Mintah asked. She knew that Chenup liked Num but did Num know yet.
“We were talking yesterday. He called and said that he wanted to show me his guitar.” Num said smiling. Mintah smiled. She hugged her friend as tears sprung from her eyes.
“Why are you crying? Tell me the truth.” Num said. Mintah looked up at her trustworthy friend.
“Ever since, we left from the cabin, Veela has not been herself.” Mintah said wiping her tears.
“Really? Do you know anything that happened?” Num asked. Num was hurt seeing her friend, Mintah cry. Mintah thought to herself. She thought about the kiss.
“Uh, about the...” Mintah said thinking if she should tell Num.
“What? You can tell me. Wait, is it about Sila?” Num asked.
“What? How do you know?” Mintah asked. She covered her mouth.
“I knew you would blurt it out. Haha. I knew it had to be about Sila. So what?” Num asked.
“Veela, Veela, she….she saw Sila and I kiss.” Mintah said slowly. Num was surprised.
“Maybe, that’s it. I know that she likes Sila. Mintah, just be strong. Veela will soon turn back to normal. You’ll see.” Num said hugging Mintah.
“Thanks, Num.” Mintah said.
“That’s what best friends are for.” Num said. They both laughed.

Kaew at Home
“Mom, I don’t want to go see Sila today. I’m tired.” Kaew said lying on the couch.
“Kaew, you have to or else that Mintah girl will get him.” Kaew’s mom said as she sat down.
“Mom, I don’t care. I’ll give him to her. He doesn’t even like me anyways.” Kaew says.
“But I have an idea to make Sila like you. First we have to get Mintah away and I have the perfect idea.” Kaew’s mother said. Kaew grinned as her mother told her the plan.

Aunt Keo
Cheewin and Num left Sila’s house. Aunt Keo told Sila, Mintah, and Veela to come downstairs. They all came downstairs and sat on the couches.
“I have something to tell all of you. Today, we are going to take family pictures at the flower garden.” Keo said happily. Veela stared at Mintah. Mintah smiled at Aunt Keo not looking at Sila and Veela.
“I don’t want to. I’m busy.” Sila said standing up.
“No you’re not. I already called your work and told them that you weren’t going to be there.” Keo said.
“But-“Sila said.
“No buts, we all are going.” Keo said. Sila glared at Mintah.
“I don’t want her to be in our photos.” Sila said looking at Mintah.
“Mintah has to be in our photos and that’s final.” Keo said. Veela walked upstairs to get ready.
“Mintah and Sila, I have something very important to tell both of you.” Keo said to Mintah and Sila.
“I’ll tell you when we get home.” Keo said.
“What could it be involving me and Sila?” Mintah wondered as Sila and her eyes met.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
loving it so far or what? thanks for the comments so far. feel free to give opinions, comments, ask questions, or anything. Mintah and Sila, complicated. Haha. Chenup is so cute for making a song for Num. But what will happen when Cheewin finds out. Oh no! Num and Cheewin are adorable. Veela is really being mean and sooo yeahhh, showing her bad side. xDD Kaan, poor Kaan he wasn't in this chapter but he don't have a girl so far :[[ crushless Kaan. Aunt Keo is the rescuer! She wants Mintah and Sila to marry and wants to take family pictures. I wonder how its gonna go xDD ill keep you updated on when the next chapter is up :]]]

puch

sarNie Egg
WOW...What is she going to tell? Or she will engage Mintah to Sila?!
OMG Really want to know!! Can't wait!!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omg, I so already wanna know. Give me a head starts. LOL;;haha. more. loving it.​

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 13
new font :]]]] changing font, its fun : )))

Kaan at Store
Kaan was buying a drink. He was in line waiting for the cashier as Kaew was in front of him.
“That’ll be $2.57.” the cashier said. Kaew looked in her wallet. She took out two dollars and fifty cents. Kaew was trying to find seven more cents but she couldn’t find any.
“Here.” Kaan said as he gave seven cents to Kaew. The cashier was impatient.
“Hurry. Please.” The cashier said. Kaew handed him the money including Kaan’s seven cents. After that, Kaew stepped out of the store waiting by the door. Kaan came out of the store.
“Hey, you know I have money, too. You didn’t have to give me that seven cents.” Kaew said.
“You should be thanking me for giving you the money in the first place.” Kaan said. He walked away from Kaew. She followed.
“I didn’t ask for you to give me the money so I don’t need to say thanks.” Kaew says.
“Won’t even say a thank you. You may have a pretty face but a bad mouth.” Kaan said as he went into his car.
“You, you. Come back here.” Kaew said as Kaan drove away.
“Bad mouth.” Kaan said as he looked at the mirror. Kaew was staring at the car go away.
“What a mean person, saying that I have bad mouth. If I ever meet you again, it would be very bad luck.” Kaew said madly.

Family Pictures
Keo, Mintah, Sila, and Veela were at the doors of the flower garden. They went in.
“I hired some professional people to put on your makeup and decide your clothing.” Keo said as they walked in. The building was huge and smelt like flowers. All around the building, there was flowers and paintings of flowers. Suddenly, a couple of people came up.
“These are the people that I hired. They’ll take each of you to a different room to do your makeup and choose your clothes.” Keo said. Two women took Mintah to a room.
“You are very pretty even without makeup.” One of the women said to Mintah. Mintah smiled.
“Thanks.” Mintah said.

Guys – bad: P
“Is she in this room?” said a guy.
“Yes, Kaew said that it is this room.” This other guy said. They knocked on the doors.
“Yes, what do you need?” the woman said.
“Is Mintah here? We need to talk to her. I’m Ruj.” The guy said. He was lying. The truth was that Kaew had hired him to come get Mintah.
“Sure. Wait for a moment.” The woman said. She closed the door and walked to Mintah.
“Mintah, there’s a guy name Ruj who needs to talk to you.” The woman says.
“Okay, I’ll be right back.” Mintah said when she heard Ruj’s name. She opened the door closing it. As soon as she closed the door, the two guys put a towel on Mintah’s mouth causing her to pass out.
“Haha.” One guy said as he carried Mintah.
“This one’s a pretty woman.” The other guy said as he looked at Mintah. The two guys walked quickly out of the building. Sila was at the balcony waiting for the people to pick out his clothes when he saw Mintah and the two guys.
“Those two must be her boyfriends. What a nasty girl Mintah is, making a guy carry you like that? How could she be going at a time like this?” Sila said. He walked over to the guys picking his clothes.
“I’ll be right back.” Sila said. He walked to the room where they did Mintah’s makeup. He knocked on the door. A woman opened the door.
“Umm, do you know who was the person’s name that needed to talk with Mintah?” Sila asked.
“Oh, he said that his name was Ruj.” The woman said.
“Ruj! But….that wasn’t him.” Sila said. He was suspicious. Then he remembered something. He ran to the main room of the building and walked into the security camera room. There was no one in there. He looked for the camera outside of the room where Mintah had her makeup done. Sila found the camera and went back to the scene with the two guys.
“Is she in this room?” said one guy.
“Yes, Kaew said that it is this room.” This other guy said. They knocked on the doors. The door opened.
“Yes, what do you need?” the woman said.
“Is Mintah here? We need to talk to her. I’m Ruj.” The guy said.
“Sure. Wait for a moment.” The woman said. She closed the door. Mintah opened the door and closed it. As soon as she closed the door, the two guys put a towel on Mintah’s mouth causing her to pass out.
“Haha.” One guy said as he carried Mintah.
“This one’s a pretty woman.” The other guy said as he looked at Mintah.
“What does Kaew have to do with this?” Sila wondered as he heard Kaew’s name. He ran out of the building as fast as he could searching for Mintah.
Mintah sleeping
Mintah awoke as the guys were putting her into a car. She was frightened.
“Hey.” One guy said as he saw Mintah wake up. Mintah pushed him and ran quickly but her sight was blurred.
“I can’t see well. There was probably something in that napkin when they put it on my mouth.” Mintah said. She turned around finding that three guys were following. Mintah ran quickly into the flower garden. She looked around only seeing blurs of color.
“Stop.” The guys said as Mintah turned around. She ran and hid behind a bush. The guys stopped.
“I think she went this way.” One guy said.
“Nope, this way.” One guy wearing a blue shirt said.
“Split up. We better find her fast.” A guy wearing black said. They split up going different ways. Mintah lead out a sigh of relief as she didn’t see them. Something touched her back. Mintah turned around slowly. She saw Sila.
“How did you get here?’ Sila said loudly. One of the guys heard Sila so he came the direction that he heard Sila’s voice.
“Shhh. I’ll tell you. There were these guys that I don’t know, trying to take me somewhere but I escaped and now they’re finding me.” Mintah said quietly. Sila looked at her worried.
“Was Kaew the one who set this all up?” Sila thought to himself. He looked into Mintah’s terrified eyes.
“This way.” Sila said as he held Mintah’s hand. She followed. The guy saw them following them.
“Hurry.” Sila said as he saw the guy. Mintah collapsed closing her eyes. Sila panicked putting Mintah on his back. He ran as quickly as he could. Sila stopped.
“Come out. You won’t get hurt if you show yourself.” The guy said. Sila tried to think of an idea to get the guy away. He picked up his cell and set Mintah down. Sila walked out showing his face to the stranger.
“Go away or I’m calling the police.” Sila said as he held his cell to his ear. The guy was scared so he ran quickly away.
“Haha.” Sila laughed as he watched the guy walk away. His smile turned into a blank expression as he peered over at Mintah. He carried her and took her to the building. Aunt Keo was walking back and forth worried. Veela was sitting there looking down. As Sila entered the room with Mintah in his arms, Keo walked over to them.
“Where were both of you? I asked your makeup and clothes people where both of you went and they said that someone needed to talk to Mintah and they said that you said that you had to go for a moment.” Keo said worried.
“I’ll tell you later but let’s find a place for Mintah to lie on.” Sila said. Keo looked at Mintah.
“What happened to dear Mintah?” Keo asked.
“She just collapsed. I’m not really sure what happened though.” Sila said as he set Mintah down on a bed. Veela was jealous as she saw Sila with Mintah. She walked outside not wanting to see Mintah.
“This was probably your plan, Mintah. One day, your going to regret it.” Veela said. Mintah was on the bed still not awake. Keo was sitting down beside Mintah as Sila was sitting beside Mintah. Sila looked at Mintah’s face as he thought about the incident with his brother, he stood up.
“I don’t need to be here when a useless person is hurt.” Sila said as he walked out of the room. He peeked into the little window on the door at Mintah hoping that she would be okay.

Num and Cheewin
Num and Cheewin were at Num’s house. They were reading novels. Cheewin was at Num’s house because when Cheewin took her home, she told him to stay because she was lonely. Num’s face brightened up as she read a sentence in her romance novel. Cheewin looked at her.
“Tell me.” Cheewin wanted to know.
“Ummmm, no.” Num said. Cheewin frowned. He took the book away from her and read the sentence. It read:
Haan kissed Meen softly on the lips.
“Haha, would you like that to happen to you?” Cheewin asked. Num was mortified. She didn’t answer. Suddenly, Chenup came into the house. Cheewin frowned. Num smiled as she saw Chenup.
“Sit down.” Num said gesturing to a couch beside her. Chenup frowned as he saw Cheewin sitting beside Num. He sat down with his guitar.
“Num, I’ll talk to you later.” Chenup said. He wanted to play a song for Num but didn’t want Cheewin to be there.
“It’s okay. Tell me now. We’re all good friends.” Num said smiling at both, Cheewin and Chenup. Chenup nodded.
“I made this song for you.” Chenup said as he started to get ready. Cheewin was jealous that he didn’t make a song for Num. He loved to sing but just never really sang out of his house. Chenup played the song on the guitar. It was a beautiful song that was slow. It had so much meaning to it that you could also picture what it was trying to say. Num was impressed. She concentrated to the music. Chenup smiled as he saw Num. He was happy that she was enjoying it. The song finally ended.
“Chenup, wow, you’re so good. That was a great song. You have to make me a cd or tape of you playing it.” Num said happily. Cheewin sat there speechless. He didn’t know what to say.
“Thanks, I will.” Chenup said. He smiled and turned to look at Cheewin.
“Cheewin, did you like it?” Chenup asked Cheewin. Cheewin turned to face at them seeing that Num and Chenup was staring at him.
“I got to go.” Cheewin said walking out of the house. Num wondered why Cheewin didn’t comment on Chenup’s great song. Cheewin was outside sadly. He walked to his car full of jealousy.
“I can’t stand that that guy…… I like Num and I’ll tell her.” Cheewin said as he drove away.

Mintah awake?
Mintah awoke seeing Keo sitting there. She sat up.
“Aunt Keo, what happened? How did I get here?” Mintah asked looking around.
“Sila took you here, dear.” Keo said patting Mintah on the head.
“Sila?” Mintah wondered thinking why Sila would take her there. She knew that he didn’t really like her.
“Yes, Sila. He carried you in his arms all the way here.” Keo said. Mintah looked around.
“Where is he?” Mintah asked.
“Oh, Sila, he, ummmm, he just went to see Veela for a moment.” Keo said. Mintah was wondering where was Veela and Sila but she knew that they didn’t even want to see her.
“What about the pictures?” Mintah asked.
“We’ll take them next time.” Keo said.
“Sorry. I’m so sorry, Aunt Keo. I knew that you really wanted to take these photos.” Mintah said. Aunt Keo hugged Mintah.
“It’s okay. All that matters is that you’re okay.” Keo said as Mintah got off the bed. They walked out of the room and saw that Sila was sleeping on the couch. Veela was no where in sight.
“Please go wake up Sila. I forgot my purse, I’ll be back.” Keo said walking away. Mintah stood there. She walked over to Sila. She shook Sila. Sila awoke as he sat up staring right into Mintah’s eyes. Mintah stepped away and Sila stood up.
“You’re okay. When did you wake up?” Sila said yawning.
“Me? It doesn’t really matter to you.” Mintah said as she looked over seeing Aunt Keo. Sila didn’t notice Keo so he held Mintah’s arm.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” Sila asked. Mintah gestured to Keo as Sila held her arm. As Sila saw Keo smiling, he took his arm away. Mintah and Sila looked away from each other.
“Veela called saying that she already went home.” Keo said as she got to Mintah and Sila.
“Okay.” Sila said looking at Keo. Keo had a big smile on her face.
“I need to tell both of you something. We’ll talk about it in the gazebo.” Keo said as she lead Mintah and Sila out to a gazebo. The gazebo was located in the middle off pink flowers. The gazebo had a table in the middle of it and chairs. They all sat down.
“Okay. I need to tell both of you. Since, both of you are getting older now and Mintah, your mom is my close friend. We already talked and want you and Mintah…….to get………engaged.” Aunt Keo said smiling.
“WHAT?” Sila and Mintah said at the same time.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi readers? liking my story? thanks for my current readers. i lovee you all. mwahs xDD mintah and sila xDDD engaged? what? heheee, num and cheewin, complicated, eh? kaan and kaew?? k&&k. xDDD chenup writing songgg.? cheewin is jeelli which mean jealous, lol, my sister && i say that x] veela= iss jealousss. thanks.

puch

sarNie Egg
Hehe....That's what i guess... :lol:

But i think that is not easy as Aunt Keo planned.. -_-

Keep moving on, huajaikaungtur!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 14

Sila and Mintah looked at each other.
“I want both of you to get engaged.” Keo said again. Sila and Mintah stood up at the same time.
“No, I am not going to engage with this person. She’s, she’s, just not my type.” Sila said not wanting to get engaged.
“Aunt Keo, I’m sorry but I can’t marry this guy.” Mintah said to Keo. Keo frowned.
“Sit down.” Keo said as Mintah and Sila sat down. Mintah looked over at Sila who was looking at her. She didn’t want to marry him at all. Sila stared over at Mintah. How could his mom even think about this? Sila wondered.
“I might not live any longer. I want to see my son get married to someone I trust before I pass away…. I want grandchildren.” Keo said sadly.
“Auntie, don’t say that. You will live longer.” Mintah said holding Keo’s hand.
“Mom, you could choose any girl on earth and it has to be this one. Why?” Sila said.
“Mintah is a kind and helpful girl. She’s someone I can trust and I know that she’s very caring.” Keo said in a firm voice. Sila stood up.
“Mom, I’m sorry but I can’t engage with her.” Sila said as he walked away. Keo put her hand on her head as her head started to hurt. She fell down and got unconscious.
“Aunt Keo.” Mintah said as she held Keo. Sila turned around when he heard Mintah’s voice. He walked over to Keo.
“Mom! Don’t touch her.” Sila said to Mintah as he took her mom to his car. He drove to the hospital as Mintah was in the back seat with Keo. Mintah knew that Sila was very worried about his mother. Mintah’s phone started to ring. She looked at Sila in the mirror.
“Don’t pick it up.” Sila said as he heard the ring. Mintah closed her phone.
“Huh? She just closed it.” Ruj said as he took down the cell.
“What’s happening?” Ruj asked himself wondering what Mintah was doing. Why did she close the cell? Did it have something to do with Sila? Ruj thought to himself.
“If you’re going to talk to your boyfriend now, please get out.” Sila said to Mintah.
“I turned it off and I don’t have a boyfriend anyways.” Mintah said. Sila didn’t talk the whole drive. They got to the hospital as Sila took his mom inside.

Keo in Hospital room. Poor Keo: [[
Sila was holding Keo’s hand and looking down. Mintah was beside Aunt Keo on the other side. She remembered Aunt Keo when she was young. Keo was always there, when she was sick or happy. Mintah and Sila, both were worried.
“Could this be what Keo was talking about? Could this problem be why Keo might pass away? It probably was this. Keo didn’t tell Sila to not make him sad even though she was the one hurt seeing her son act this way.” Mintah thought to herself. She didn’t want Keo to be this way. Was it her fault that Keo was like this? So if she got engaged with Sila, Keo would be okay? Mintah wondered.
“Mom, please wake up. I don’t want you to go away yet. I…I will do anything for you to get up. Please just wake up.” Sila said as he held his mom’s hand. He looked up at Mintah as she looked at him.
“I think we should get engaged.” Sila and Mintah both blurted out at the same time.
“Just for Aunt Keo’s sake.” Mintah said.
“Just for my mom’s sake.” Sila said. They both looked at each other surprisingly. What did I just say? Do I really want to do this? Sila wondered to himself. He thought of the same thing? But why? Did he figure it out? Mintah thought as Sila and she looked at each other.
“Please mom. Wake up; I’ll do anything, even engage with……Mintah.” Sila said sadly. He didn’t want to but anything to make his mom wake up, he would do. How come his dad wasn’t here? Sila said inside his head. Keo woke up as Mintah and Sila smiled at each other.
“Mom, I’ll do anything. I’ll engage with Mintah, if you want me to.” Sila said as he hugged his mom. Mintah smiled seeing Sila hug his mom.
“Maybe, this mean monster also had a kind and caring heart under his careless and mean heart.” Mintah said in her head smiling.
“Sila, Mintah. I love both of you very much.” Keo said hugging Mintah and Sila. Sila and Mintah’s face were very close. Sila and Mintah smiled happy that Keo was okay.

Sila’s Home
Ruj was at the house not seeing any sight of Mintah. He looked everywhere until he heard a noise. He decided that he was going to scare Mintah. Ruj walked into the kitchen.
“Boo!” Ruj said as he touched Mintah’s back. The person turned around and it was Veela.
“Hey, you. Ruj, you scared me.” Veela said looking down at her drink. The glass was shattered and broken.
“It took me minutes to make a perfect drink and you ruined it.” Veela said bending down to pick up the glass.
“I’ll do it.” Ruj said as he picked up the glass. Ruj’s finger started to bleed. Veela looked at his finger.
“Hm, wanting to do it and now getting a bloody finger.” Veela said as she took his finger. She got a band-aid and put it on his finger. Ruj stared at her. He thought that Veela was pretty when she was calm and caring.
“But I like Mintah.” Ruj thought to himself remembering Mintah. They both stood up.
“Be careful next time.” Veela said trying to cover her smile. Ruj nodded slowly looking away. Mintah, Keo, and Sila walked into the house. Veela walked over to Sila.
“Why are you guys so quiet?” Veela asked not hearing anyone speak.
“Mintah and Sila are getting engaged.” Keo said smiling.
“Don’t lie to me, Aunt Keo. Haha, funny.” Veela said laughing.
“I’m going to engage with Mintah.” Sila said seriously. Veela looked at him. She burst into tears and ran out of the house. Ruj stood there speechless. He heard everything.
“Mintah, is this true?” Ruj asked. Mintah looked at him and nodded slowly.
“I’m going.” Ruj said as he walked out of the house. He was heart broken. His heart hurt so much. It felt as if someone just stabbed him. Keo walked out of the room.
“Well, looks like your wish came true, Mintah. Now you’re going to engage with me but marry, there’s no way. We’re just doing this now so my mom will be better.” Sila said.
“That wasn’t my wish.” Mintah said. Sila walked closely to her.
“Then what was it? To marry Ruj?” Sila said. Mintah pushed him.
“He’s only my friend.” Mintah said impatient. Sila took a step back.
“Maybe if you act a little nicer and cuter, I would like you more. You’re not that bad.” Sila said looking at Mintah’s chest. Mintah looked at where he was looking and folded her arms.
“Pervert!” Mintah said pushing him. She walked up the stairs to her room.
“Haha.” Sila laughed as she walked away.

Next Day, Morning.
Sila opened his door surprised to see Mintah there.
“Aunt Keo told us to get ready. She wants to take us somewhere.” Mintah said.
“Oh, okay. I’m ready already.” Sila replied looking around.
“Do you know where Veela is?” Sila asked.
“Veela, she called Aunt Keo and said that she was staying at a friend’s house for a couple of days.” Mintah said walking away. Sila felt a little happy that Veela wasn’t going to be there but why was he feeling this? Is it because so he could get a chance to get Mintah? He shook his head.
“I can’t be thinking this.” Sila said as he walked into his room. Minutes later, Sila walked downstairs seeing Mintah and Keo in the car waiting for him. Sila went into the car sitting beside Mintah. He grinned at her. Mintah tried to move away but Sila sat closer to her. Keo looked in the mirror and smiled. Minutes later, they got to a store called “Romance Clothing.” Mintah, Keo, and Sila walked in. In the store, there was pretty formal clothing all around. All the clothing looked very expensive.
“You and Sila are going to try on clothes today.” Keo said to Mintah. Mintah smiled. Sila’s phone rang. He picked it up.
“Hello.” Sila answered his phone.
“Sila, hun, come take me to the store. I miss you.” Kaew said happily. Sila looked up at Mintah and Keo.
“Uhh, not now, I’m busy.” Sila said.
“Meanie.” Kaew said and hung up. Sila closed his phone and wondered about how Kaew’s reaction would be when she found out about the engagement. Keo picked out some dresses and suits for Mintah and Sila. They went into separate changing rooms to try their outfits.
“I’m so happy. Mintah and Sila are going to engage.” Keo said thinking about the happy thought. Sila stepped out wearing his suit.
“Sila, son, you are so handsome.” Keo smiled fixing his tie.
“Thanks, mom.” Sila said looking into a huge mirror.
“Auntie.” Mintah said standing with her white dress. Sila and Keo looked over at Mintah. Sila was astonished by her beauty. His eyes were staring at Mintah. Keo walked over to her.
“Sila, isn’t Mintah pretty? She’s so beautiful.” Keo remarked. Sila stopped staring.
“Oh, she’s not that pretty. I don’t like it at all.” Sila said still peering at Mintah. Keo smiled.
“Well, we’re going to get this dress.” Keo said. Keo had ordered the clothing and they walked out. Sila drove the car until Keo got a phone call. Keo closed her cell.
“Sila, can you drive Mintah and you to the mall to the ring store to get a ring. I have to go somewhere now.” Keo said. She was just lying to get Mintah and Sila to go get the ring.
“Uh, sure.” Sila remarked. Keo got out of the car.
“I’ll wait at this café for Ae to come pick me up.” Keo said. Sila nodded starting to drive. He peered over at Mintah who was looking out of the window. He snickered. As they got to the mall, Mintah and Sila got out of the car. They walked in as Sila held Mintah’s hand.
“Let go.” Mintah said trying to get her hand out of Sila’s hand.
“Remember, we’re getting engaged. We should be holding hands.” Sila said. As a group of people walked by they bumped Mintah causing her to fall. Sila caught her as they heard applauses. Mintah and Sila stood up seeing a group of people clapping.
“Thanks.” Sila remarked to the people.
“Hey, I know him. He’s Sila Wisketdaw.” One person in the crowd said.
“That must be Sila’s girlfriend.” Another person said.
“Oh no, we’re not-“Mintah tried to say but Sila cut her off.
“Oh, we’re going to get engaged. She’s my love.” Sila said holding Mintah close.
“Wow, really. You guys match so much. It’s so cute.” A girl said happily.
“Thanks again.” Sila said. Everyone walked away. Mintah jabbed Sila in the stomach with her elbow.
“Don’t do that.” Mintah said walking away to the ring store. Sila shook his head and followed. They got to the ring store.
“Do you like this one?” Sila asked as he pointed at a ring.
“Doesn’t matter. Anyone you want.” Mintah replied.
“Fine, be that way. I’ll choose them then.” Sila said.
“Try this one.” Sila replied holding Mintah’s hand.
“No, not here. People are looking.” Mintah replied looking at the ring.
“Doesn’t matter. Everyone will soon find out.” Sila said.
“We’re getting engaged.” Sila yelled out loud. Mintah covered his mouth.
“Shh, fine I’ll try the ring.” Mintah said. Sila put the ring on Mintah’s finger. She looked at his face. What is he planning? Why does he want to engage with me all of a sudden? Mintah wondered.

Minutes Later

“I have to go use the restroom. I’ll be back.” Mintah said after they were done buying the rings.
“Okay. You better not run away.” Sila said. Mintah nodded walking away. Kaew was in the mall walking around with her hundreds of bags. She looked up and saw Sila. She ran over to him.
“Hun, Sila, why are you here? You meanie, you should’ve took me along with you.” Kaew said hugging Sila. People looked at them.
“I thought he was engaged with another girl.” One woman said. Sila moved Kaew off him.
“Kaew, I have to tell you something. I’m getting….engaged.” Sila said slowly. He knew that he had to tell sooner or later.
“Sila, really? I was waiting for this day forever. Sila, I love you.” Kaew said smiling big.
“Ummm….not with you, but with…..Mintah.” Sila replied slowly. Kaew’s mouth opened.
“Haha, stop lying to me.” Kaew said smiling. Sila had a serious look.
“You’re not lying, are you?....How could you? How could you? You said that you loved me. You said that, that…..I hate you.” Kaew said as she hit Sila. Sila stopped her.
“You can hit me as much as you want but I’m still getting engaged.” Sila said. He took out the ring that he was going to give to Mintah. He opened it and showed it to Kaew. Kaew stopped hitting Sila. She took the ring from him. Kaew faced the other way. She was really mad at Sila.
“Mintah, you’re taking away everything from me. I will pay back.” Kaew said. She took the ring out of the case and put it quickly into her pocket. She closed the box and gave it back to Sila. Kaew walked away madly. Sila was going to open the box again. Sila’s phone rang.
“I’ll be right there.” Sila said into the phone to Mintah. He ran off to the entrance doors.

Kaew
Kaew snickered as she was walking.
“They can’t engage without this ring. Haha.” Kaew laughed to herself as she kept walking.

Sila’s home.
Sila and Mintah were in front of the house. They walked in seeing a lot of people in there. Sila walked over to his mom.
“What’s this?” Sila asked.
“The engagement is today. I wanted both of you to get engaged fast.” Keo said.
“Already?” Mintah asked. Keo nodded. Mintah and Sila walked up to their rooms to get ready. Veela sat on the couch madly.
“Mintah, I’ll get back. Anyways, they’re not getting married just engaged. I must not do anything bad in front of Sila or else Sila won’t like me.” Veela thought to herself.

Club
Ruj sat down drinking beer.
“Why did she have to get engaged? I loved her. Why?” Ruj replied drinking beer. He was at the club upset that Mintah was getting engaged.

Engagement
Mintah was in the shower when Veela walked into her room. She saw the engagement dress on the bed.
“Really pretty. Sorry Mintah.” Veela said picking up the dress. She smiled evilly. Veela walked out of the room quickly with Mintah’s dress. She walked into her room getting scissors. Veela cut up the dress and put it into her closet.
“Now what is she going to wear. Hahaha.” Veela laughed as she closed the closet. Mintah walked out of the bathroom and looked on the bed.
“Where is it?” Mintah replied as she didn’t see the dress.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi, readers. thanks for reading. Mintah's and Sila's engagement. Yaaa! But Kaew and Veela, ughhh, oh noooo. crappp im mad at them. lmao. hope someone will find out cause I want them to really get engaged, dont you? Ruj is soo sad. poor Ruj! What's Kaan up to? Lmao, hes not in this chapter but, yeahh. Kaew, why did she steal the ring. meaniee. veela took the dress. mean cousin. keo is sooo kind and wants Mintah and Sila to engage. Wow! Sila and Mintah agreed to engage rather quickyly.

Mintah wanted to just help Keo, but why did Sila agree to engage with Mintah? Mintah knows that he doesn't like her but now he's engaging with her. Hmmmm....

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omg, it's so sweet, some scenes that are going to be making Kaew and Veela even more jealous, and show some jealousy out of those two meanies. Keep more coming today. Loving it. More please.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love

Chapter 15

Engagement Day :]]]

Mintah’s mother came into her room.
“Mintah, honey, what’s wrong?” Mintah’s mom asked as Mintah had a worried face.
“Mom, I don’t know where my dress is. I can’t go down there.” Mintah said worried. Mintah’s mom looked at her and around the room.
“Are you sure it’s not in here?” Mintah’s mom asked.
“No, I checked everywhere. I sworn that I put it right here before I took a shower.” Mintah said pointing to the bed. Mintah’s mom thought for a moment.
“I have an idea. Stay right here. Do not come down until I say so.” Mintah’s mom said walking out of the room.
“Mintah, do you really want to do this, get engaged with Sila? This is a one in a lifetime thing, why do I feel like it’s the right choice but then I feel like it’s the wrong choice, too. Why am I so confused?” Mintah asked herself as she looked at herself in the mirror. Mintah waited in the room patiently until her mom came in. She was holding a bag.
“Here, wear this.” Mintah’s mom said taking out a white dress. It was the same dress that she was wearing on the day she got fired by Sila. Mintah smiled.
“Great, a dress with many memories.” Mintah said. She picked up the dress and walked into the bathroom. Minutes after, Mintah came out with a beautiful white dress.
“Mintah, no matter what, you still look beautiful.” Mintah’s mom remarked looking at her daughter’s blank expression.
“Are you worried?” Mintah’s mom asked.
“Yes, I am. I have the butterflies in my stomach. Mom, I don’t know if this is the right choice that I want to make.” Mintah said.
“Don’t worry. If you don’t want to, you can choose.” Mintah’s mom said. She walked to the door.
“If you need anything, your dad and I will be downstairs.” Mintah’s mom said going out of the door and closing it. Mintah sat on her bed feeling trapped.
“I’ll do it….for my mom, dad, and Aunt Keo.” Mintah said walking out of the room. It was silent as she walked down the stairs. The room was filled with “Oohs” and “Aahs”.
“How did she get that dress?” Veela wondered, madly staring at Mintah.
“She’s beautiful.” Some people said. Sila stared in amazement. His eyes were stuck on Mintah as she walked over to Keo. Everyone gathered around as Sila and Mintah sat before Keo, Mintah’s mom, and Mintah’s dad. Mintah looked up at her parents who were smiling back at her. She smiled and turned to look at Sila.
“You look…..pretty.” Sila said quietly to Mintah. Mintah nodded. She couldn’t stop smiling. Sila looked good himself. He looked polished and very handsome. Mintah smiled and turned to Sila who was holding a ring case. Everyone crowded around Sila and Mintah. Sila opened the ring case. Everyone was shocked not seeing a ring.
“Uh, Sila. Where’s the ring?” Keo asked quietly.
“Mom, it’s in the case. See.” Sila said looking at the case himself. He locked at it shocked that the ring wasn’t there. Kaew was behind Mintah’s mom looking at them. She grinned evilly.
“It’s okay. I know, he wouldn’t want to engage with me. He just wants to embarrass me and that’s all.” Mintah said running out of the house.
“Mintah!” Keo, Mintah’s mom, and Mintah’s dad yelled.
“Sila, where’s the ring?” Keo asked. She was mad at Sila for making Mintah run away. Sila shrugged looking around at all the people. Everyone was talking and confused.
“I know where it is.” Kaan said as he came into the house. He walked into the front of the crowd. Everyone looked up at him.
“She has it.” Kaan said pointing to Kaew. She shook her head.
“No, he’s lying. Sila, don’t believe this guy. You don’t even know him. He could be saying that just so you can give him money.” Kaew said walking over to Sila.
“Don’t lie. I was at the mall today and saw you steal the ring form Sila when he wasn’t looking.” Kaan remarked. He had seen Kaew put the ring into her pocket at the mall. Kaan had wondered why Kaew was stealing the ring so he followed Kaew to Sila’s house surprised to see that the engagement was the same day. Sila turned to Kaew.
“Kaew, you were the only one that I let see it.” Sila said. He was starting to believe Kaan but Kaew shook her head.
“Sila, don’t believe this stranger. He’s lying. Why would I steal that ring? I would never do such a thing.” Kaew said.
“Fine, if you don’t believe me, I have to go.” Kaew said standing up. She walked out of the room as something fell out of her pants. It rolled and fell in front of Sila. Sila looked down picking up the ring.
“So she stole it.” One person said.
“Wow, but why?” the other person said. Kaew was trapped as she looked around.
“Sila, I’m sorry. I just can’t let you go. I love you.” Kaew said sadly. She was furious with Kaan. Maybe if Kaan hadn’t come, she wouldn’t be in this situation. She glared at Kaan who was grinning at her.
“Kaew, don’t say another word. Get out.” Sila declared. Kaew walked out of the house sitting on the steps.
“Hm, Kaan, my bad luck. I will make him pay.” Kaew said as she looked back into the house. Sila looked up at Kaan.
“Thanks so much. I wouldn’t be able to find this without you.” Sila said. Kaan nodded.
“Your welcome. Anyone would have done that.” Kaan said walking out of the house. He spotted Kaew sitting down. He walked over to her.
“Looks like your evil plan won’t work this time.” Kaan said. Kaew looked up at him madly and stood up. She pushed him.
“It’s your entire fault.” Kaew said pushing him.
“It’s your fault for stealing the ring in the first place.” Kaan said walking away. Kaew stared at him madly. Num, Cheewin, and Chenup were coming. They walked into the house as they saw Kaew. In the house, everyone was talking about what just happened. Cheewin, Num, and Chenup walked over to Mintah.
“Where’s Mintah?” Num asked looking around. Sila looked up at them.
“I don’t know. She ran out.” Sila said blankly.
“Why?” Chenup asked. Sila didn’t answer.
“I’m going to find her.” Num said walking out of the house. Sila, Chenup, and Cheewin followed. They walked out of the house yelling Mintah’s name.
“Mintah! Where are you?” Num yelled. They kept walking until they saw Mintah. She was sitting down on a bench beside the river. Mintah looked out at the river feeling confused.
“What was this for? Did he just want to embarrass me?” Mintah wondered as she heard someone calling her name. She turned around seeing that Num, Cheewin, Sila, and Chenup were running towards her.
“Mintah, why are you here?” Num asked hugging Mintah. Mintah hugged her back.
“Everyone’s waiting.” Chenup said as Num and Mintah stopped hugging. Mintah turned to Sila.
“I don’t want to go anymore. I’m staying here until you guys say that I don’t have to engage with him.” Mintah said sitting down. Keo, Mintah’s mom, and dad were running towards them.
“Mintah, honey, Kaew took the ring.” Mintah’s mom said as she approached Mintah. Mintah looked up at her.
“Mom, I made my decision, I don’t want to get engaged if he doesn’t want to.” Mintah said. Keo walked towards her.
“Mintah, I don’t want to force you. Sila does want to engage with you. You should’ve saw how unhappy he was when you ran away.” Keo said. Mintah turned to look at Sila.
“I’ll make Sila even say it to you.” Keo said pulling Sila over to Mintah. Num, Cheewin, and Chenup were giggling.
“Ummm, Mintah, I want to….,I want to….engage…with….you.” Sila said slowly. Mintah smiled. Sila pulled Mintah’s arm from her and put the ring on her ring finger. Everyone clapped as Sila finished putting the ring on Mintah. Veela came running until she stopped. She saw everyone smiling and clapping. Veela stared madly.
“Mintah, I’ll make a plan, I will.” Veela said walking back towards the home.
“Num, I want to tell you something.” Cheewin said holding Num’s hand. Num took her hands away.
“What are you doing?” Num asked. Everyone turned around to look at them.
“Will you go out with me?” Cheewin asked. Num was surprised. She looked around nervous. Mintah walked over to Num.
“I know you like him. Say it.” Mintah whispered. Mintah knew that Num like him a lot but she also felt bad for her brother. Chenup was standing there with his mouth opened. Num nodded quickly as Cheewin hugged her. Chenup was speechless.
“I should’ve asked her quicker.” Chenup said sadly. He walked away slowly. Chenup was walking to the bar. Nee, Ruj’s sister, was walking out of the bar carrying papers. She was walking until one of her papers flew onto the ground. Chenup was walking until he stepped on the paper. He picked it up and looked up at Nee. She smiled as she walked towards Chenup.
“Thanks.” Nee said getting the paper. Chenup nodded. He walked away. Nee turned around as Chenup walked pass her.
“Umm, what’s your name?” Nee asked. She thought that he was cute. Chenup turned around.
“Why do you need to know?” Chenup asked as he kept walking.
“My name is Nee. Now you know my name, tell me yours.” Nee said running. She stopped in front of Chenup.
“Chenup.” Chenup said walking past Nee. Nee smiled.
“This Chenup is a cutie.” Nee said smiling big as Chenup walked away.

Mintah, Keo, Sila
They walked into the house. No one was in there as they entered.
“I need to go find Veela.” Keo said as she walked out leaving Mintah and Sila there. Sila and Mintah turned to look at each other until the phone rang. Sila went to go get it.
“Hello.” Sila answered.
“Hello, Phawat’s wife, this is Jieb. Phawat and I just got married. Just called to say that, he won’t be coming home anymore.” Jieb said into the phone. She hung up.
“What?” Sila said shocked. Mintah walked over to him as she saw his shocked expression.
“What happened?” Mintah asked.
“My dad just got married to someone else.” Sila said still shocked. Keo wlaked into the room.
“What?” Keo asked as she saw Sila and Mintah standing there. Sila walked out of the room mad at his father. Keo walked over to Mintah.
“What happened?” Keo asked Mintah.
“Umm, Auntie, Sila just told me that someone called and they said that…….your husband just…..just got…..married….to someone else.” Mintah said worried about what might happen. Keo’s mouth opened. Mintah hugged Keo thinking that might help. Keo started to cry.

hihi all my bytiful readers. yaaa, ton saved the day. i luffies him. mannnn, nopiee, sila's dad. arghhh xDD chenup met someone, hehe, nee. she likes him. sila and mintah got engaged. that's good, right? hehe, complicated. cheewin and num ---- happy but chenup, poor guy. hope he finds someone. xDD veela, meanie. ill try to update soon. thanks for comments and readers. i realli appreciate it xDD

how will mintah and sila go? will sila's dad getting married to another woman affect?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omG, why does Sila's dad also have to get married? I feel so sad for Keo. She sure is sad at the moment. I sure think that Sila's dad marriage will really affect on Sila and Mintah's engagement. More, really curious to know what will happen.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
omG, why does Sila's dad also have to get married? I feel so sad for Keo. She sure is sad at the moment. I sure think that Sila's dad marriage will really affect on Sila and Mintah's engagement. More, really curious to know what will happen.
thanks for the pc. haha, it probably will affect it xD thank for reading. i feel sad for Keo, too.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow, chapter 15 already. needa catch up. I like the posters. One very intense, another very meaningful. Leemyis n Aikoden are very creative! :D

Wow, X'acts cast, i gotta love this n most of all, Sila is his name. Wow, 3 FF i'm reading rite now has Bie as Sila, well anyway i'm a biggie fan of bie, i'll try my best, it probably take me until the end of today with 15 chapters, by the way i'm a fast reader. haha, n a slow typer,lol. ok enough with the joking, i'll give feed backs later rite now, i'll be reading. ^_^

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
ok, i'm back 2 comment.

i'm just so in love with Minta n Sila. cute scenes.
especially the kissing ones. haha. :D keep it coming!
I really wanna know wats next.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 16

Mintah patted Keo’s back softly.

Cheewin and Num
Num and Cheewin were at the store getting vegetables.
“I’m going to make the soup today.” Num said as she was pushing the cart. Cheewin looked at her.
“No I am, you’re not good.” Cheewin said laughing. Num jabbed him with her elbow.
“I’m better at making it than you.” Num said.
“Haha, arguing couple.” Kaan said walking beside Cheewin. Cheewin and Num turned around seeing Kaan.
“Kaan, you’re good at making soup like when we were stuck in the woods. You can make it.” Num said smiling.
“Maybe, I am not busy but I’ll feel awkward hanging out with a couple.” Kaan said scratching his head. Cheewin put his arm around Kaan.
“Dude, why don’t you find someone?” Cheewin said leading Kaan to a different direction.
“Haha, no thanks.” Kaan said.
“Why? Scaredy cat. Look over there. Looks like someone fit for you.” Cheewin said pointing over to a woman. The woman was facing their back at them. Kaan looked over there and smiled.
“Fine.” Kaan said walking over to the woman. He touched her back as she turned around.
“You!” Kaew said madly standing up.
“You! I thought you were another girl.” Kaan said turning around to face Cheewin. Cheewin had his thumbs up because he thought that it was working. Cheewin walked away. Kaew got her purse out and started to hit Kaan.
“Because of you, Sila is mad at me. Your entire fault!” Kaew said.
“Great. Cheewin, look what you got me into.” Kaan said trying to block Kaew form hitting him. Meanwhile, Cheewin walked back to Num who was waiting for him in the cereal section.

Mintah
Mintah was in the living room reading the newspaper. She looked around and didn’t see anyone.
“I wonder if Sila and Keo are still in their rooms.” Mintah wondered as she heard a car. She walked to the door seeing Ruj. Ruj walked over to her. He was drunk.
“Where were you?” Mintah asked taking him to the living room.
“Mintah, Mintah.” Ruj said. Mintah put him onto the couch. Ruj fell fast asleep. Mintah walked over to the sink getting a wet towel and wiping Ruj’s face. Sila came down the stairs and got mad at what he saw. He walked quickly over to Mintah and pulled her away from Ruj.
“What are you doing?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at him.
“Uhh, I was wiping his face. He was drunk.” Mintah said. She knew that Sila was mad at her.
“Just remember that you are engaged with me. You can’t be touching another guy right in my house or anywhere.” Sila said pulling Mintah to the dining room.
“Why can’t I? He’s just a friend. Anyways, you and I don’t actually love or anything. We just got engaged for Aunt Keo.” Mintah remarked.
“We didn’t just engage because for Aunt Keo. I’m going to make sure that you and your family won’t be able to come and kill my family again.” Sila said holding Mintah’s arms firmly. Mintah was impatient.
“That again. I told you that I wouldn’t do that and my family wouldn’t do that, too.” Mintah said. She tried to get away but Sila’s grip was strong.
“Ever since you came into this house, all sorts of bad things happened. Even my dad got remarried.” Sila said angrily.
“What does that have to do with me?” Mintah remarked. All of a sudden, Mintah and Sila heard a crash coming from upstairs.
“Keo!” Mintah yelled as Sila and she ran upstairs. They opened the door to Keo’s room and saw her standing beside a broken vase.
“Sorry, I accidently bumped into this vase.” Keo said. Mintah and Sila looked at the vase then her. Keo’s face was all red. You could tell that she must have been crying a lot. Mintah walked over to Keo.
“I’ll pick up the broken vase pieces.” Sila said picking up one piece of the broken vase.
“Auntie, I know you are very sad but don’t get so sad or else you’ll get sick.” Mintah said.
“Mintah, dear, I won’t. I just can’t believe that he would do this to us.” Keo said wiping her eyes. Sila stood up.
“Mom, I won’t make you suffer this. We’ll go to America and get my dad. I need to know why my dad would get remarried without telling his wife and son.” Sila said. Keo walked over to Sila.
“Sila, never mind, we should just stay. You dad probably doesn’t even love us anymore.” Keo said.
“No, Mom. I need to know why and I won’t stop until I do.” Sila remarked confidently. Mintah looked at Sila. Ruj woke up surprised to see him in the living room. He woke up not seeing anyone. As he stood up, he saw Sila walking towards him.
“S-Sila, why, how, how did I get here?” Ruj asked unsure.
“Don’t come here ever again. You know that Mintah and I are engaged. Stop coming here!” Sila said.
“I can come here anytime. I’m Mintah’s friend.” Ruj said. They stared at each other with hatred in their eyes.
“Looks to me like more than friends.” Sila said. Mintah walked over to them.
“Sila, Ruj and I are just friends, and that’s all that it will ever be.” Mintah said. Ruj looked at her.
“Ha, friends? Never mind, bye, I’m going.” Ruj said walking away. He walked out of the house and Mintah watched him walk away.
“Did I say anything wrong?” Mintah asked herself unsure of why Ruj was acting this way. Sila walked up to his room before Mintah could notice. Mintah turned around not seeing Sila. Sila was with his mom in the library room.
“Mom, let’s go tomorrow. I want to know the answer about my dad as soon as possible.” Sila said. Keo shook her head.
“Sila. We don’t need to go.” Keo said.
“No, I am taking you with me. It’ll be you and I. We will both go together and find out why my dad did that.” Sila said mad at what his dad did.
“How about Mintah?” Keo asked.
“Oh, yeah, her. I don’t know. She can stay. I don’t want her to get into my family problems.” Sila said.
“Mintah will be coming. She already is family.” Keo said. Sila nodded slowly. They were going to leave tomorrow to America. Sila was finally going to find the answer of why his dad wasn’t here during his engagement and why he got remarried.
“Maybe, someone forced my dad to.” Sila wondered thinking of all the possibilities.

Meanwhile, Nee
Nee was at home looking outside.
“Hm, where’s Ruj? He’s supposed to be home yesterday? He better not be with that girl, Mintah. It’s all because of her that Ruj was hurt. I can’t forgive her.” Nee said still looking out the window. Ruj came into the door smelling like beer.
“Ruj, where were you all night?” Nee asked as Ruj walked in. Nee walked over to Ruj.
“Smells like beer. Were you at the bar the whole night?” Nee asked.
“I’m heartbroken, Nee. I love her. I really love her.” Ruj said sadly. Nee rolled her eyes.
“You mean that girl, Mintah?” Nee asked hoping that it wasn’t. Ruj nodded.
“Then never mind. I told you to stop meeting that girl. She’s just a girl that gets guys like you just to get their riches.” Nee said taking her brother to the couch.

Kaew walking
Kaew was walking on the sidewalk beside many shops.
“Where should I go next?” Kaew asked as she was looking around. All of a sudden, a guy form behind her stole her purse. Kaew was shocked.
“Hey! You come back!” Kaew said following him. The guy bumped into a pole falling down. Kaew kicked him and got her purse. Suddenly, the guy held out a small knife.
“Ahh, uhh,” Kaew said standing still. She stared at the knife hoping that he wasn’t going to do anything. The guy got the knife and cut a bit of Kaew’s hand.
“Help! Help!” Kaew yelled hurt. She tried to run after the guy as he ran away with her purse but she was in so much pain. Kaan tripped the guy causing him to fall to the ground. He picked up the purse and held the guy’s knife to his face.
“Go!” Kaan yelled as the guy ran away. Kaan walked over to Kaew who was looking at the ground. Kaew saw shoes and looked up smiling. She saw a figure standing there but the light was blocking the person’s face. Kaew fainted.
“Her again!” Kaan said as he realized the face. He picked up Kaew and took her to the hospital.

Waking up Kaew
Kaew awoke seeing no one in the room. She sat up looking around.
“Hello?” Kaew asked trying to see if anyone was there. Kaan walked into the room.
“You?” Kaew asked seeing Kaan. He smiled.
“Don’t worry. I didn’t do anything to you. I saw you on the sidewalk. I got your purse from that guy.” Kaan said holding the purse in his hands.
“Well, umm, thanks.” Kaew said looking at her arm which had a bandage.
“Oh no. It hurts.” Kaew said holding onto her arm. Kaan looked at her worried.
“Does it really?” Kaan asked. Kaew glared at him.
“Of course it does, you wouldn’t know. You never got cut in the hand.” Kaew said. Kaan laughed.
“Actually when I was in 2nd grade. Haha. You should just bear the pain, I mean you’re old enough to not cry and whine about that.” Kaan said laughing.
“Be quiet!” Kaew demanded. Kaan stood up and walked out of the room still laughing.

Arguing Couple as Kaan says it
Num and Cheewin were eating cookies on a bench at the park.
“I heard that Sila, Mintah, and Aunt Keo are going to America tomorrow.” Num said eating a cookie.
“Yes. So sad that Sila’s dad got remarried. From what I know, Sila’s dad was always so kind and they were such a happy family but Sila and his dad never really had a great relationship.” Cheewin remarked. He picked up a cookie and split it putting the other half in Num’s mouth.
“How come?” Num asked eating the cookie.
“Well, Sila and his dad never really bonded. His dad was so concentrated into his work. He never got to see his dad that much with all the schooling he had to go to.” Cheewin answered.
“Oh.” Num said thinking about how it would be if her father was like that. They kept eating cookies.

Veela, evil >: [
Veela was in her room at Mintah’s house.
“When should I go back? I mean, Sila already got engaged with Mintah. I have to win.” Veela said walking back and forth. She stopped.
“I have an idea. I can just get Sila to get mad at Mintah and soon enough, he’ll hate her.” Veela said thinking that it would work. She smiled evilly. Veela walked downstairs.
“Veela, please go get Chenup at the club.” Mintah’s dad said as he was in the living room. Veela nodded walking out of the house and heading for the club. She walked inside smelling the scent of beer, wine, and many other scents. Veela walked around trying to avoid the drunken guys. She finally spotted Chenup who was sitting down with two girls.
“Chenup, let’s go.” Veela said pulling his arm.
“No, I’m staying with my girls.” Chenup said drunk. Veela rolled her eyes.
“He can stay. Don’t worry, we’ll take good care of him.” One girl said who was sitting beside Chenup. They laughed.
“No, Chenup, let’s go. I don’t have any more patience with you.” Veela said. Chenup stayed in his place. Veela looked around at the sight of drunken people.
“Need help?” Nee asked walking up to Veela. Veela looked at her carefully.
“Who are you?” Veela asked curiously.
“I’m Nee Peunya. I know you, you’re Veela. Aren’t you?” Nee said. She remembered Veela from following around her brother.
“How do you know?” Veela asked suspiciously.
“That’s not important. What’s important is do you need help?” Nee asked. Veela nodded as her and Veela got Chenup away from his girls.
“Stop, I’m still talking to my girls.” Chenup said. He looked at Nee.
“You, Nee? You’re sooo pretty.” Chenup said. Nee laughed.
“Wow, he remembers my name.” Nee says happily. They took Chenup outside to Veela’s car.
“Okay, thanks.” Veela said putting Chenup inside the back seat. Nee looked at her cell as it made a beeps. The phone screen said:
Nee, it’s Ruj.
I’m going to see Mintah. See you later, sis.

“What!? Mintah again!” Nee said reading the text. Veela looked at her surprisingly.
“You know her, too?” Veela asked. Nee nodded.
“She’s the one stealing my brother, Ruj.” Nee remarked confused. Veela grinned.
“So you don’t like her too?” Veela asked. Nee looked at her and nodded slowly.

hihi everyone. thanks for the comments. its really motivating me to keep writing. ill update my readers everytime. promise. i know a lot of you have been waiting, hehee...well in this chapter, looks like america soon xD veela and nee, ughh. chenup drunk, kaan and kaew, k&k kuteee. haha, num and cheewin arguing couple. sila and mintah <33 them. :]]

what will they find out? what happened?