Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

puch

sarNie Egg
Im new here!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Im about to read the next part.... It's kinda attractive....!!

Love the poster too..... :wub: :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love

Chapter 5

By: M&M

Mintah unpacked all her items and went in the bathroom to take a bath. As soon as Mintah came out, the phone in her room rang. She picked it up wondering who could it be.
"Come down for dinner." Aunt Keo said in a happy tone.
"Okay." Mintah says feeling a bit hungry. She put the phone back and changed quickly into her clothes and walked out of them room.
"Mom, who is this girl that came to take care of you." Sila says to Aunt Keo, feeling that it isn't a good idea having someone to take care of his mom. Mintah walked into the room trying to remember who the voice was from. Aunt Keo looked up at Mintah.
"There she is." Aunt Keo says gesturing towards Mintah. Sila turned around slowly. He saw Mintah standing there and stood up.
"Huh! It's you! Mom, out of all the girls, you had to choose this one." Sila says staring evilly at Mintah. Mintah steps out of the room.
"Sila, why are you acting so rude. She is the guest, be nice. Go get her now." Aunt Keo says madly.
"She doesn't have to come. I won't accept her as a guest in our house. Tell her to leave!" Sila says not wanting Mintah to stay.
"Sila, go get her or you'll have to get out of the house." Aunt Keo demands. Sila walks out of the room. He sees Mintah sitting on the couch.
"Hey, you. Go eat." Sila says.
"I'm not hungry." Mintah says facing the other direction the Sila is. Sila pulls Mintah's arm and takes her to the dining room.
"Let go. It hurts." Mintah says trying to take her arm away.
"Mintah, come over here." Aunt Keo says taking Mintah to a seat. Mintah sits down trying to avoid looking at Sila. Sila sits down in the seat across form Mintah.
"Mintah, this is my son, Sila," Aunt Keo says gesturing to Sila, "and Mintah, this is Sila. She's going to be staying with us for a while, Sila." Aunt Keo says smiling at Mintah and Sila. Mintah smiles a fake smile at Aunt Keo. Sila just folds his arms.
"Aunt Keo, I need to tell you something. I don't want to stay here anymore. So please, can I go back home." Mintah says glaring at Sila.
"Hm, why? Scared of me ir is it because you want to get more riches from my mom?" Sila says. Mintah sticks out her tongue at him.
"Sila, be polite and I was the one to tell her to come. Mintah please stay and take care of me." Keo says holding Mintah's hand.
"Uh-" Mintah says trying to think of a good reason that she can leave.
"Please, stay here for a week or two, then you can choose if you want to stay or go home." Aunt Keo says.
"Okay." Mintah says not wanting to stay. All of a sudden, Sila's phone starts to ring.
"Hello." Sila answers the phone.
"Sila, hun, I'm going to come over tomorrow." Kaew says into the phone sweetly.
"Okay, babe. I'll see you tomorrow." Sila says looking at Mintah. Keo and Mintah stare at Sila talking on the phone.
"Kisses. Bye!" Kaew says hanging up.
"Bye," Sila says. He closes his phone.
"I'm done." Mintah says standing up. She walks out of the room and up to her bedroom.

Mintah's room

Sila follows Mintah. Mintah closes the door but Sila pushes it open.
"Hey. Get out!" Mintah says. Sila closes the door.
"This is my house. I can do whatever I want. So tell me why you're here. Trying to get money from my mom? Trying to steal stuff from my house? Trying to kill us?" Sila says.
"I'm not here to do any of that. I'm here to take care of your mom. You're the one who can't take care of her nicely. Since I was young, I never met anyone as mean as you." Mintah says stepping away from Sila.
"Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?" Sila whispers into Mintah's ear. Mintah slaps him.
"I would never want to fall in love with a man like you. Who would?" Mintah says, pushing Sila.
"What if one day you did fall in love with me?" Sila says. Before Mintah can say anything else, Sila grabs her cheeks and kisses her on the lips. Mintah struggles trying to get out of Sila's strong grip. She pushes Sila and their lips get unlocked. She slaps Sila on the face. Sila blows a kiss at Mintah and walks out of the room. Mintah wipes her mouth and walks over to her bed. She sits down on the bed and starts to cry.

Next Day
"Wow, such a big and pretty house." Veela said as she was sitting down on a couch and looking everywhere. Sila walked into the room and sat down on the couch across from Veela. Veela turned to look at Sila. She widened her eyes like she just saw a prince charming. She fixed her hair quickly and spoke.
"So...who are you?" Veela asked wanting to know who the mysteriously cute guy was. Sila looked carefully at Veela.
"I'm Sila, owner of this house and you're here to visit Mintah?" Sila replies in a monotone.
"Yes. I'm Veela Ateach. Nice to meet you!" Veela happily says holding out her hand. Sila stares at her hand not shaking it. He clears his throat. Veela puts her hand down. Mintah walks into the room with her silky top and skinny jeans. Mintah sees Veela and smiles. She walks over and sits right next to Veela not making any eye-contact with Sila.
"Mintah, Aunt called yesterday saying that you didn't want to stay, so she told me to come here so it would make you feel more comfortable." Veela says happily still looking at Sila. Mintah can notice that Veela likes Sila because Veela is staring at him. Sila stands up and walks out of the room not wanting to say anything.
"That's good." Mintah says not having anything else to say. Mintah takes a huge breath and is still upset about the kiss.

In Sila's room
Sila walked into the room with a black expression. He sat down before his laptop and saw that he had one new mail. He clicked on the letter. The letter said:

Dear Manager Sila,
We have found it. Come right now to the company.

Sila's eyes widened as he finished reading the short letter. He turned of his laptop and ran downstairs quickly.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
Hey everyonee,
thanks for reading my fanfic so far. i really enjoy writing it. ill try my best to continue. i just want to thank all my readers. :]]]] thank you and ill try my best to write more. please leave comments about your opinions or questions, so i can know about what part people like the most. :]]]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Mintah is staying at Sila's house! That should be fun. And omg, he lip lock her. Knowing that he has a gf already and he still did! *tsk tsk* bad Sila. LOL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love

Chapter 6

Sila walked into Wisketdaw Company and ran to his room. The elevator took too long so he ran up all the stairs. When he got to his room, Bee, his assistant, was already there.
"The file is on you're desk." Bee said as soon as Sila walked into the room. Bee walked past Sila and went out of the room. Sila walked to his desk.
"Now I'll find out who killed my brother." Sila said opening the envelope. He stopped.

Flashback --- 1 year ago
At the hospital

"Win, Win, wake up!" Sila said running beside his brother who just got shot. The nurses took Win into the emergency room. Sila sat down trying hard not to cry.
"How is he?" Sila's mom said as Sila's mom and dad approached.
"He-he just went in there." Sila said sadly gesturing to the emergency room. Sila's mom started to cry.
"My poor son, Win." Sila's mom said sadly. She fainted. Sila's father catched her and took her over to the seat beside Sila.
"Mom!" Sila said looking at how sad his mom was. Sila put his hands together hoping that his brother was going to be okay.

Minutes later

The doctor stepped out of the room. Sila stood up hoping for good news.
"Is my brother, Win okay?" Sila asked. The doctor had a sad expression on his face.
"He got hit by the bullet really bad. we tried our very best and it didn't work. I'm sorry." the doctor said.

Back 2 the Real World

Sila opened the letter. Sila read the letter quickly scanning for a name.
"Beam Srithep." Sila said. Sila remembered that Mintah's last name was the same. All of a sudden. Bee entered the room.
"Sila, we checked all the fingerprints and double-checked the place where your brother got shot and the fingerprints were your brother's and Beam Srithep's." Bee said. Sila crumpled the paper madly. Bee stepped out of the room.
"So this is it. Mintah came to my house to try to kill my family and me to get my family's wealth." Sila said with hate in his eyes.

Keo and Mintah

Mintah was reading a book to Aunt Keo as she was sitting on the soft couch. Sila stepped into the room looking angrily at Mintah.
"Come here." Sila said pulling Mintah's arm.
"Sila, what are you doing to Mintah?" Keo asks confused.
"I need to talk to her." Sila said. Sila dragged Mintah out of the room. He let go.
"What do you want?" Mintah says taking a step back.
"So this is all. You're here to get money from my family." Sila says.
"I'm not here for that. I'm here for your mother. No matter how many times I say it, you can't understand." Mintah says getting unpatient. Sila steps in closer to Mintah.
"Or are you planning to make me like you, then kill me to get all my money. Just to tell you, it won't work." Sila says stepping away. Mintah is about to slap him but he stops her.
"It won't be as easy as you think. A guy like me would never fall in love with a nasty girl like you." Sila says walking away.
"Mean person. Who does he think he is?" Mintah says quietly. She walks back into the room and sees that Aunt Keo is sleeping.

Kaew coming in

"Anybody home?" Kaew says as she walks into the house. Veela walks downstairs as she hears Ksew.
"Who are you?" Kaew asks Veela.
"I'm Veela Ateach." Veela says.
"Why are you here at my Sila's house?" Kaew asks looking at Veela.
"I should be asking you. Why are you coming into this house and yelling." Veela says wondering if Sila knows her.
"I'm his girlfriend. A person like you wouldn't even be valuable enough to live here." Kaew says getting mad.
"At least I live here. You're the one yelling at other people and saying that they're worthless but actually you're the one worthless." Veela says outsmarting Kaew. Kaew gets mad. She slaps Veela.
"I'll teach you a lesson." Kaew says slapping Veela.
"Help. Help." Veela screams. Sila runs into the room.
"Kaew, stop it." Sila says taking Kaew away form Veela. Veela is crying.
"She started. Sila she hit me, look at me, I'm hurt." Kaew says sweetly to Sila. Sila helped Veela get up.
"Are you okay?" Sila asks.
"I'm okay." Veela says. Kaew stares jealously.
"Sila, it hurts." Kaew says. Kaew pretends to faint.
"Kaew." Sila says taking her to the couch. Veela stares at kaew in disgust and walks to her room.

R & M

"Are you sure your okay?" Mintah asks as Ruj is driving.
"Yes, I'm okay. As long as you're here, I'm okay." Ruj says smiling. Mintah looks outside. As they are driving up the driveway, she notices a car.
"Hmm, who could that be?" Mintah says wondering. Ruj and Mintah walk out of the car.
"Come inside the house." Mintah says to Ruj. Ruj smiles. He follows her into the house and into the living room. Sila and Kaew are sitting there. Sila stands up when he sees Mintah and Ruj.
"Who said that you can bring people into this house? This isn't a museum or anything." Sila says.
"You brought her so why can't I bring him." Mintah says.
"So, I heard that you live here now, Mintah." Kaew says walking over to Mintah.
"It doesn't mean that you can bring boys into the house all the time." Kaew says looking at Ruj.
"Hey, don't talk to Mintah like that. I know her. She would never do that." Ruj says helping Mintah. Sila walks up to Kaew.
"I don't like people like you who think that they're so great even though that aren't." Kaew says holding onto Sila's hand and taking him out of the room. Before they get out of the room, Mintah says.
"Are you talking about yourself, the one holding onto boy's hands non-stop?" Mintah says. Ruj smiles.
"Hey." Kaew says about to hit Mintah. Sila takes Kaew into another room.
"Why did you stop me. I was going to beat her up. How could you let her say that to me...I'm going." Kaew says walking away before Sila can say anything.

Ruj and Mintah in Living Room

"I better get going." Ruj says.
"Okay, bye." Mintah says.
"Bye." Ruj says walking out of the house. Sila watches them. Mintah smiles and walks out of the room and into the hallway. Sila follows.
"Come here." Sila says pulling Mintah into his room.
"Hm, what?" Mintah says madly.
"Hm, so trying to get money form that guy, too." Sila says.
"He's my friend. I would never do that. And Why do you care?" Mintah says. Sila pushes Mintah against the wall.
"Hm, really nothing." Sila says.
"I want you to move out. If you keep staying here, I will- I will.." Sila says trying to think of something.
"Hm, you will- you will do what to me, what are you going to do, Sila?" Mintah says.
"This." Sila says. He grabs Mintah and kisses her on the mouth. Mintah tries to move but Sila is holding her tight. He finally lets go.
"If you stay here, I'll do more." Sila says. Mintah wipes her mouth.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 7

Sila walks out of the room leaving Mintah there. Mintah stands there speechless.

Num driving to Mintah’s house
“Mintah, Mintah, why is she not picking up her phone?” Num says dialing Mintah’s number. She talks into the phone but no one answers. All of a sudden, someone runs in front of her car. It’s Cheewin breathing heavily.
“Num.” Cheewin says walking to her window.
“What are you doing in the middle of streets? Aren’t you scared you might get crashed by a car?” Num asks as she sees Cheewin.
“I parked my car right here but now I can’t find it. I need to get to Sila’s house now. He says he needs to tell me something and it’s very important.” Cheewin says.
“So are you meaning that I should take you there?” Num asks knowing what Cheewin wants.
“Yes, please.” Cheewin says still breathing hard. Num looks at him.
“Umm,” Num is wondering what to say.
“Okay, thanks.” Cheewin goes to the other side and into the car.
“Fine but you better pay me back. The only reason I’m taking you is because I’m going to the same place.” Num says starting the engine. They drive to Sila’s house. Cheewin stares at Num.
“What are you looking at?” Num asks.
“Uh-uh, there’s a huge bug in your hair.” Cheewin says kidding.
“Ahh, really, take it out, take it out!” Num says getting scared. Cheewin pretends to take something out of her hair.
“Did you take it out?” Num asks still scared. Cheewin grins and starts to laugh.
“Haha, you should’ve saw your face. I was just kidding.” Cheewin says laughing.
“Hm, you think it’s really funny. Get out then!” Num says driving the car to the side.
“No, sorry. Please take me.” Cheewin asks innocently.
“Fine.” Num says going back to driving. The whole 5 minutes driving there is quiet. Cheewin is staring at Num the whole time.
“You know, when you’re calm, you look very beautiful.” Cheewin says. Num looks at him then back at the road. She blushes.

At Sila’s house

“Okay, we’re here.” Num says when they get there. They walk out of the car and into the house. Inside, it is dead silent.
“What if no ones home?” Num asks Cheewin quietly. Cheewin looks around.
“I don’ know. Sila said he would be home.” Cheewin silently says.
“Num.” Mintah says startling Num and Cheewin. Mintah walks from the living room into the room where Cheewin and Num is.
“Why are you here?” Mintah asks looking at Num and Cheewin.
“Oh, I called you and you didn’t pick up, so I thought that something bad happened. What were you doing.” Num asks.
“Uh- I was…I was,” Mintah says having a flashback.

Flashback
"Hm, you will- you will do what to me, what are you going to do, Sila?" Mintah says.
"This." Sila says. He grabs Mintah and kisses her on the mouth. Mintah tries to move but Sila is holding her tight. He finally lets go.
"If you stay here, I'll do more." Sila says. Mintah wipes her mouth.
“I was just outside. That’s why you couldn’t call me. I left my cell in the house.” Mintah says.
“So why are both of you here together?” Mintah asks suspiciously looking at Num and Cheewin. Num and Cheewin look at each other.
“Oh- us? Uh-uh, we- we-“ Num says but Cheewin cuts her off.
“Oh, Num came to my work and said that she wanted to take me to Sila’s house so I came along to come see Sila.” Cheewin says. Num looks at him and jabs him in the stomach with her elbow.
“Uh-, no that’s not what happened. Really, it was-“ Num says.
“It was because I told Cheewin to come see me.” Sila says entering the room. Num, Cheewin, and Mintah turn to see that Sila is standing there.
“Num, let’s go over here.” Mintah says taking Num outside.
“Why didn’t we just stay there with them?” Num asks.
“Uh-, uh, Oh, I’m really hungry now and I wanted you to take me to go eat.” Mintah says really not wanting to stay in the same room as Sila. Num nods. They go into Num’s car and drive away.

Buddies- Cheewin & Sila
“Sila I came here, because you told me that there was something urgent.” Cheewin says.
“I have to tell you who killed my brother, Win.” Sila says. Cheewin’s eyes widen.
“What? Win? Who?” Cheewin says remembering how the death of Win was unknown.
“Beam Srithep.” Sila says. Cheewin is speechless.
“I remember the other day, you told me that your new assistant was Num Sontichai and Mintah Srithep. They’re the same last names.” Cheewin says not really believing it.
“Of course. So, Mintah is only here to kill my family.” Sila says.
“But Sila, what if she’s not here to do that?” Cheewin says.
“That woman, looks innocent on the outside but inside she could be a mean monster. And what if she is. Anyways her uncle killed my brother. I must get revenge.” Sila says.
“How are you going to do that?” Cheewin says not really agreeing with the revenge thing.
"I will ruin her life.” Sila says confidently. Cheewin looks at Sila worried.
“Just be careful. I still don’t think it’s a good idea. Don’t do anything too bad, Sila.” Cheewin says unsure. Sila evilly grins.

Bff- Num & Mintah

“Mintah, ever since you went to that house, you’ve been acting weird, lately.” Num says. Mintah and Num are sitting in a restaurant drinking bubble tea.
“How? I’ve been the same. Maybe it’s just because I don’t come to work that much anymore.” Mintah says.
“Maybe its just that then.” Num says taking a sip of her bubble tea. Mintah’s cell goes off.
“Answer it.” Num says. Mintah looks at the cell. It says Chenup Srithep.
“It’s my brother.” Mintah says. She answers the phone.
“Hello.” Mintah says.
“Hello, Mintah, is it you?” a different voice answers into the phone.
“Yes. Who is this? Chenup?” Mintah says knowing that the voice is not her brothers.
“No, I am the bartender at Chenup’s club. He’s very drunk now. Please come get him.” the bartender says.
“Okay. I’ll come right now.” Mintah says hanging up.
“What?” Num says wondering who called.
“It was a bartender. He says that Chenup is drunk.” Mintah says.
“Who’s Chenup?” Num asks not knowing who he is.
“Remember, you guys used to have a crush on each other in second grade but he had to go to America for school. He just came back two days ago and now he’s drinking.” Mintah says refreshing Num’s memory.
“Oh yeah, we called him Chen.” Num says remembering memories about her and Chenup when they were young.
“Let’s go.” Mintah says. They get out of the restaurant and drive to the club.

In The Club

“Where is he?” Num asks looking all around.
“I don’t know. He should be around here somewhere.” Mintah says.
“Smells like beer. Ew.” Num says covering her nose. A drunk guy comes up and clings to Mintah.
“Hey, pretty woman. What’s your name?” the drunk guy says.
“Hey, let go. Get off of me.” Mintah says pushing him off her.
“I just want to know your name.” the drunk guy says. Num hits the drunk guy.
“Move out of the way. We need to go.” Num says trying to get past.
“Nope. Stay with me.” The drunk guy says to Num and Mintah.
“They’re not staying with you.” Chenup comes up and punches the guy in the stomach. All of a sudden, a group of guys come.
“Kill him.” The drunk guy says pointing to Chenup.
“Chenup, Chenup, stop.” Mintah and Num say. The guys get a bottle and break it. They push Chenup to the ground.
“If you don’t want to die, go away.” One guys says holding a broken bottle in front of Chenup’s face.
“Mintah, Mintah what should we do?” Num says worrying.
“I have an idea.” Mintah says smiling.
“I’m not going anywhere.” Chenup says. The guy with the broken bottle it about to hit Chenup until someone screams.
“Fire! Fire! Fire,” Mintah says into the microphone. “Everyone get out, there’s a fire.” Mintah says.
“Let’s get out of here.” Everyone says. Everyone leaves club. Mintah and Num walk over to Chenup.
“Chenup, get up.” Mintah says helping her brother up.
“Great idea, Mintah.” Chenup says knowing who set up the plan.
“Why didn’t you just tell them that you own the club?” Mintah says.
“It doesn’t really matter.” Chenup says. He turns to Num.
“Num, is it really you?” Chenup says happily.
“Chen, yep it’s me. You look older now.” Num says smiling. The three of them go into the car.
“Num please stay in the back seat with Chenup just in case something happens.” Mintah says putting Chenup into the back.
“Okay.” Num says. Mintah goes into the driver seat and drives. Chenup falls to sleep. His head goes onto Num’s shoulder. Num moves his head away to the window. They drive to Num’s house.
“Bye Num, see you tomorrow, maybe.” Mintah says. Num waves back. Mintah drives to her house.
“Chenup, Chenup, wake up.” Mintah says poking Chenup. He wakes up.
“Whaaaat?” Chenup says sleepily.
“Get up, go home.” Mintah says. She takes him to the door. The door opens.
“Mintah, why is Chenup drunk.” Mai says when she opens the door.
“I don’t really know. I just went to get him.” Mintah says.
“Please take him inside. I must get going. It’s really late now.” Mintah says looking at the dark sky.
“Okay. Bye.” Mai says taking Chenup into the house. Mintah drives home finding that Sila is waiting for her outside.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
hiiii guys, thanks for reading this far. chapter 7 was probably the longest chapter. lol. im really getting addicted to typing this thing.sorry for all the errors and incorrect punctuation marks. I love Num and Cheewin in this one with the car situation. So far, I'm liking the whole storyline and all that stuff. Mintah and Sila **kisses** haha, :DD i hope all of you are enjoying it like I am :]]]]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
keep more coming please! i so love bie and fang;;they are so cute together;; love the posters;;and banner;

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 8

“It’s him.” Mintah says madly looking out the window at Sila. Sila has his arms crossed. Mintah puts her car away and walks to the garden which has another entrance to get into the house. Sila follows.
“Why are you coming so late?” Sila asks stopping Mintah. Mintah crosses her arms.
“Didn’t you see me go with Num?” Mintah says not wanting to talk now.
“Then why do you smell like beer?” Sila asks.
“I went to the club to get my brother. There, that’s all, can I go?” Mintah asks.
“Do you think I would believe that? You probably went there to find a rich guy to sleep with.” Sila says not believing Mintah.
“Hm, you may not like me or anything but please don’t insult me. No matter how many times I told you that I’m not that kind of person, you won’t believe me.” Mintah speaks.
“So when are you planning to move out?” Sila says changing the subject.
“Uh-uh.” Mintah says remembering that Sila wanted her to get out.
“No one’s moving out.” Aunt Keo says overhearing their conversation.
“But Mom, she is-“ Sila says.
“No, Sila I am not going to listen to you. I want Mintah to stay. I told her to come and stay with us. She will be staying here and if anyone makes her move out that person will have to move out.” Keo says walking to Mintah. Mintah and Aunt Keo walk inside.
“Mintah, trying to make everyone care and love you. One day, they’ll all hate you.” Sila says making a fist.

Sila walking in the hallway
Sila is walking to his room when he spots Veela’s door half open. He walks in. The room is silent.
“Veela?” Sila says looking around. Then he spots something beside the bed. He walks over beside the bed and Veela lays there.
“Veela. Veela. Get up.” Sila says shaking Veela. Veela doesn’t answer. Mintah is walking past Veela’s room and hears Sila.
“What?” Mintah says wondering why Sila would be in Veela’s bedroom. She walks in seeing Sila put Veela onto the bed.
“What are you doing to Veela?” Mintah says.
“Don’t think I did anything to her. I came in and she was laying on the ground.” Sila says. Mintah glares at him and walks over to Veela.
“She’s very warm.” Mintah says feeling Veela’s head.
“Get a wet towel for me.” Mintah says to Sila.
“Me?” Sila says.
“Yes, hurry go get it.” Mintah impatiently declares. Sila goes to the bathroom and gets a wet towel. He comes back and hands it to Mintah. Sila sits across from Mintah. He sits on a chair watching Mintah put the towel on Veela’s head. He smiles.

Later That Night
Sila rubs his eyes waking up. He’s surprised to see that the sky is still dark. He looks around and finds himself still in Veela’s bedroom. Mintah is lying beside the bed by Veela. Sila walks over to Mintah. He is about to touch her but stops himself.
“Trying to kill my family.” Sila says and walks into his bedroom.

Morning
“Mintah, Mintah?” Veela says as she wakes up. Mintah wakes up.
“Are you okay? What happened?” Mintah asks as she is rubbing her eyes.
“Must have been because I caught a cold when I was outside reading.” Veela says remembering that she was outside the whole day yesterday.
“Oh, okay.” Mintah says looking around. She doesn’t see Sila. Veela and Mintah walk down to the dining room, ready for breakfast. Veela and Mintah could see that Sila and Aunt Keo were already at the table waiting for them.
“Mintah and Veela, come sit down and let’s eat.” Keo said as Mintah and Veela came into the room. Mintah and Veela sat down. Veela stared dreamily at Sila.
“So Veela, Sila told me that last night you had a fever.” Keo says making a topic to talk about. Veela looked at Keo.
“Yes, I had a terrible cold because I was reading outside yesterday. I must have caught the cold from the cold wind.” Veela said. Keo nodded glad that Veela was better. They started to eat. After breakfast, Veela and Mintah walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Sila followed.
“So, Veela are you okay now?” Sila asked. Veela smiled happy that Sila talked to her and cared about her.
“Oh, yes, thanks for asking.” Veela said with sparkling eyes. Mintah glared at Sila as Sila sat in the couch across from them.
“So, Sila. Do you want to come shopping with Mintah and I later?” Veela asked.
“Uh, Veela, no we can go by ourselves.” Mintah said not wanting Sila to go.
“Why, Mintah. Going to get guys there or is it because you don’t want to be seen with me?” Sila said. Veela was confused not knowing what they were talking about.
“Fine, you can go.” Mintah said not wanting to argue with Sila in front of Veela.
“I want Ruj, Chenup, and Num to come, too. It’ll be fun.” Veela said thinking about how fun it would be. Mintah fake smiled not thinking it was going to be fun with Sila.
“Okay, I’ll give them a call.” Mintah says reaching for her cell in her pocket.
“I’ll call Cheewin to come, too so at least, I’ll have a buddy, too.” Sila said.
“It sounds like fun. Right, Mintah?” Sila said to Mintah. Mintah looked at Sila with sharp eyes and nodded.

After the Calls
“So who’s all going?” asked Veela watching Sila walk out of the room.
“I think Cheewin might be going but you, me, Num, Chenup, and Ruj. Chenup didn’t want to go but when he heard that Num was going, he changed his mind and wanted to go.” Mintah said. Veela laughed.
“I bet he still had a crush on Num.” Veela said. Mintah and Veela laughed.
“Let’s get ready.” Veela said to Mintah.
“Yep.” Mintah said answering Veela. They walked up to their rooms.

30 minutes before going to the mall
“Mintah, Mintah. Open.” Veela knocked loudly on Mintah’s door. Mintah opened thinking that Veela had something urgent.
“What?” Mintah asked.
“We need to get going. Didn’t you tell everyone that we’d meet them at the mall?” Veela said. Mintah thought.
“Your right, let’s go.” Mintah said. They walked downstairs.
“Mee, please tell Aunt Keo that we are going shopping. That’s all, bye.” Mintah said as Mee was dusting the furniture.
“Sure.” Mee said smiling. She thought that Mintah was so kind and beautiful. Veela and Mintah walked outside seeing that Sila’s car was there. Sila walked up to them.
“Since, I’m going to the same place, let’s all go together.” Sila said. Veela turned to Mintah.
“I agree, Mintah, let’s go with him.” Veela said wanting to go. Mintah looked at Sila. Sila was grinning.
“I’ll go by myself in my car then. I don’t want to go with him.” Mintah told Veela.
“Fine go by yourself.” Sila said. Sila went into the driver seat. Veela turned to look at Mintah and then walked into Sila’s car happily. Mintah watched the car drive away. She went into her car and followed Sila’s car.

At the Mall
When Sila and Veela arrived, Ruj, Num, and Cheewin were already there. Cheewin and Num were playing thumb war while they were waiting. Ruj was sitting there doing nothing. Sila and Veela walked over to the group.
“So you came, too?” Sila asked Ruj. Ruj looked up surprised to see Sila.
“Yes, is that a problem?” Ruj said.
“No.” Sila dully said. Veela walked over to Num and introduced herself to Cheewin. Minutes later, Mintah arrived. She walked out surprised to see that almost everyone was already here.
“Hey, Ruj.” Mintah said as she saw Ruj. Sila stared madly.
“So her target is currently on Ruj.” Sila thought to himself. Chenup’s car drove up making a loud noise. Everyone was startled. Chenup came out and ran towards Num.
“Hello Num. I’m glad you’re here today.” Chenup said. Num stood up.
“I’m glad you’re here today, too.” Num said. Cheewin stared wondering why he felt a little hurt inside.
“Okay, let’s all go.” Mintah said. Everyone smiled and got ready to go inside. Ruj and Mintah were talking. As Sila looked over at Mintah and Ruj, he got angry.
“Sila, where do you want to go first?” Veela asked walking to Sila. Sila turned to Veela.
“Veela, let’s go sit on those benches first and decide where to go first.” Sila suggested. Everyone follow as they sat on some benches.
“I suggest that we should split up.” Num suggested as they sat down.
“But how are we going to find out which groups we are in?” Mintah wondered. Veela had a big grin.
“I know, let’s draw from a hat and see. How about 3 per group, so 2 groups?” Veela asked. Everyone agreed, except Mintah who hoped that she wouldn’t have to be in Sila’s group. Veela got paper in her purse and used her hat. She wrote names onto the little pieces of paper. Everyone waited.
“Okay, first group. Wait to make it more fun, we’ll have names for each group. First group’s name should be……Cutie Group. First name is, Sila. Second is …. Veela, me.” Veela said. She smiled big when her name was chosen. Mintah was hoping hers would not be the last name picked for 1st group.
“Last one, is Ruj.” Veela read. Mintah smiled.
“Wait, let’s have one more person in this group because we have 7 people and only 2 groups.” Veela said figuring.
“Last one is…Mintah.” Veela said smiling at Mintah. Sila looked at Mintah smiling. Mintah crossed her arms not happy about the results.
“Okay, so last group will have to be Chenup, Num, and Cheewin. And the name will be……Adorable team.” Veela said. Chenup smiled at Num. Cheewin, Num, and Chenup left getting ready to go.
“Shall we go?” Ruj said.
“Yes.” Mintah said. Mintah, Veela, and Ruj walked as Sila was walking behind. Veela turned around seeing Sila. She walked to him.
“So where first?” Veela asked.
“Where do you want to go?” Sila asked. Veela thought for a moment.
“Hmm, I want to go to a cute shop with little accessories.” Veela said smiling. Sila nodded. They walked around until they spotted the shop Veela wanted to go to. They went in looking for things to buy.
“Uh, guys, I’m a bit thirsty. Does anyone know where we can get water?” Veela asked.
“I do.” Ruj said as he heard Veela.
“Let’s go get some water. Mintah, you and Sila stay here, while we get water.” Veela said. Veela and Ruj walked out. Ruj stopped at walked back to Mintah.
“If you need anything, Mintah, call me.” Ruj said glaring at Sila. He knew that Sila wasn’t nice. Ruj and Veela walked away.

Num, Chenup, Cheewin
“Num, do you like this?” Chenup asked as he was looking at hats.
“No, too green.” Num said looking at the hat. They were all trying on some hats.
“Let’s take pictures. I have a camera.” Num said as she took out her camera. Num took photos of Cheewin with different hats.
“Haha, try that one.” Num said having fun taking photos. Chenup stared at Num sadly.
“Take a picture of me.” Chenup said wearing a hat. Num turned to Chenup and took photos.
“Here, let me take pictures.” Chenup said. Num gave him the camera. Chenup smiled taking all the photos. He thought Num was beautiful. As they were walking out of the shop, Num slipped. She felt arms holding her back. She turned around, noticing that it was Cheewin.
“Thanks.” Num said happily. Chenup frowned and walked over to Num helping her up. They continued to walk.

Cuties Group --- Mintah && Sila
“So, why did you invite Ruj?” Sila asked as Mintah was looking around at items.
“Why can’t I? He’s a great friend of mines.” Mintah said wondering when Veela and Ruj were going to get back.
“He seems a bit more than a friend.” Sila said.
“Only in your opinion.” Mintah said not wanting to talk.
“So you like him a lot, eh?” Sila said trying on some sunglasses.
“In fact, I do.” Mintah says.
“What does he have that makes you like him so much?” Sila asked.
“He’s much better than you could ever be. He’s kind, caring, and very sweet.” Mintah answers.
“So you like him a lot. Well, come here.” Sila said pulling Mintah’s arm.
“Where?” Mintah said not wanting to go.
“If you don’t go, I’ll carry you.” Sila said going to carry Mintah.
“Fine, I’ll walk by myself.” Mintah said. Sila grinned. They walked out of the shop. Mintah hoped that Ruj and Veela wouldn’t be worried so she got out her cell. Sila saw that Mintah got out her cell, so he took her cell and put it in his pocket.
“Hey.” Mintah said.
“I’ll tell them.” Sila said taking out his cell. He dialed Veela’s number.
“Hello.” Veela answered surprised to see that Sila called.
“Mintah and I need to get something. We’ll see you guys later.” Sila said. Before Veela could say a word, Sila hung up. Veela turned to Ruj.
“Sila says that he and Mintah need to get something and that we’ll see them later.” Veela told Ruj.
“Hm, Sila. I don’t trust this guy. Let’s find them.” Ruj said paying the person. They got their drink and went out to look for Sila and Mintah.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love
hey guys, hope you guys are enjoying so far. :]]] im loving it a lot, too. i enjoy writing it. i will add more soon :D thanks for reading. this chapter, chenup is feeling jealous, cutee, i love him in kaew lom phet. veela, shes a bit of a loudmouth, coming up with the group names, coolio. sila and mintah, arguing always. cheewin and num taking photos. ruj and veela are stuck with each other :]]] thanks again, ttyl.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Omg, I wonder where Sila is going to be taking Mintah? It'll be nice if next time Mintah makes Sila jealous of her even more so that they'll be having some sweet scenes. More Please..