don't forget ur origin

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY.

i just want to remind some young khmer to don't forget their origin and their culture.
Because i can see around me a lot of them forget who they are and where u from.
do what u have to do and follow ur way but help ur parents and do for them what they want u do.
i never have the chance to khnow my dad and and i just want to tell all the person have this chance to have their two parents: " you are really lucky". Because all the things u do thy are here to help u and to support u for everythings.
Even if sometimes it seems they disagree with u, i think it just outside because they are not like u or me , they ar the old generation and we are the new one. That's why , please don't forget go to the temple and show that u respect the khmer traditions and u khnow what we have to do.
i'm very young for who know me but i khnow one things: " we can go back".
Just go on the way. please don't forget that ur parents is here when u need them even if they are strict with ur education they just want the better future for u.
Please begin this new year with a good things.

Special thanks to my mum for this new year:
Thank u mummy to show me the way i have to follow, love u forever.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Happy new year to you, too. I'm so sorry about your dad. I love Cambodian New year. When I was living in Cambodia, my friends and I cel the new year one week early. We had a lot of fun, and when the new year come we all go to the temple, I wish I can go to Cambodia every new year, that would be wonderfull.

Any I hope you have wondefull time with your mom this new year. :) :D :p :w000t:

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
jus wanna drop a line to everyones here!! HAPPY KHMER NEW YEAR!! WISH EVERYONE THE BEST YEAR AFTER DOG!

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you... I have many khmer friends, and some can't even understand khemr not just that they celebrate khemr new year but not with their family, some, but all i see with kids is powders, and shaving creams with their friends, they dont take the time to go inside the temple and pray to the monk and buddha with your family. Some khemr kids are... they claim they have KHMER PRIDE but i dont think they do.. some kids.. i have khmer pride.. I KNOW I DO MUAHAHA I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE DO TRULY!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

man. . now on new year, it seems that ppl only go to the temple to check out ppl. . they gotta respeact, and not cuss and be hitting on girls in the temple. . show respect. .