DON'T BUY THIS MOVIE!!!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....that movie is so freaken dumb...especially the girls voice...paj muas (pa moua), her voice is like a little kids voice...she can act but not that much...and that dude ly dang...gosh he acts like an ass...on day his with his girl then the next he's hitting on paj muas...yuck...thank goodness didn't buy the movie....o yeah also the part where paj muas dad saw her holding the moms picture and he just started crying...gosh they should rethink of remaking that part cause its not even convencing...urgh...talking about this movie gets on my nerve :angry: ...he producer needs major help!!!!!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone upload parts of the movie or the whole movie on youtube? I want to see it!

ms_crystal

sarNie Egg
i saw part one..it was alrite..wasnt that interesting..so didnt stay tuned to part 2..

Punk

sarNie Egg
Ha! I never buy their movies. I like Xanakee's old songs but I don't buy the videos because they're so so g*y!

aplepy

sarNie Egg
I agree with everyone... I bought this at the new years here... They said it was really good (the people that were selling the movies), I watched about 15 minutes of it, and I turned it off... Waste of my money...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everyone... I bought this at the new years here... They said it was really good (the people that were selling the movies), I watched about 15 minutes of it, and I turned it off... Waste of my money...
So if you know how to upload it, can you upload it for me? I haven't seen it and wants a preview! ;)

aplepy

sarNie Egg
So if you know how to upload it, can you upload it for me? I haven't seen it and wants a preview! ;)

Alrighty.... since u really want to see this here's the first Disc.... There are 2 disc, but i've only upload the first disc...The voice audio and quality for this movie isn't all that great.. so when u turn up the sound, make sure u turn it down when they start sing and dancing... Overall pretty bad quality of making the movie itself... :(

u need Hjsplit to combine the files..

part.1
part.2
part.3

Hopefully I'm not breaking in rules by uploading here... :)

Azure Bleu

sarNie Egg
This movie is based on Paj Muas' life. If some of you don't know, Paj Muas is Rhia Vwj's half-sister. Paj Muas was born an illegitimate child, her father is Thai and he refused to marry Paj Muas' mother after she became pregnant. Paj was raised as a Muas (her mother's clan), and later her mother married into a Vwj family and gave birth to Rhia Vwj.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Alrighty.... since u really want to see this here's the first Disc.... There are 2 disc, but i've only upload the first disc...The voice audio and quality for this movie isn't all that great.. so when u turn up the sound, make sure u turn it down when they start sing and dancing... Overall pretty bad quality of making the movie itself... :(

u need Hjsplit to combine the files..
part.1
part.2
part.3

Hopefully I'm not breaking in rules by uploading here... :)
Thanks for the upload! Let's see what's the fuss' about :lol:

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
yep i totally agree...this movie is nonsense...especially the part where the girl was crying looking at her moms picture and the father just came out of nowhere crying with her...something like that...saw it a while back can't really remember...the other cast was retardted too...i actually thought that ly dang and the girl paj would end up together cause the movie they made it seem like they were secretly inlove with one another, but instead he dated the other girl...o yeah and i find it rude how the guys just came over to pajs place and just told her mom to tell them their life story of how paj doesn't have a dad...that was even more stupider...omg and the girls pajs voice is annoying...i like it when she sings...but when she talks...i just wanna turn off the power on my vcr...paj talks like a little girl..and she needs some major work on her acting.......THIS MOVIE IS A WASTE OF MONEY....
...ALSO I NEVER KNEW THAT PAJ MUA AND RHIA VWJ ARE HALF SIBLINGS...HOW INTERESTING....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i finished part 1 and don't really understand it at all??? i can see why some doesn't like this movie :wacko:

but i do feel sorry for paj and her mom, i'm glad their life is better now. ;)

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
well i think this movie suck but i just laughed at the name and some dumb parts...But I think it stupid and the ending is not so well, unclear......

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it's not a freaken movie.. it's a crappy documentary...

they don't even know how to apply her life into the movie... they just talked about it... they never acted it out.... it's RETARDED!!!!