Dong Won's official thread

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
hhmm...the bible promise for men ey? i wonder what's written in that book...haha! but yeah....love the pics DW especially the last three....OMG you yunho look-a-like!

flashman

sarNie Egg
hhmm...the bible promise for men ey? i wonder what's written in that book...haha! but yeah....love the pics DW especially the last three....OMG you yunho look-a-like!

YEP JUST GOOD OLD BIBLE.....=] AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE YUNHO PUAHAHAHA =P

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh shiet!!! Block Ly from this page! Block her!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Hey Dong Wan! Welcome to SARNWORLD! :D
Saw you in flashchat but couldn't talk because I was busy. T__T
Welcome welcome! I like your smile. :D

STIMA

WOW YOU ARE REALLY KOREAN LOOOL
your style is nice : D i like your hair sooo cool! the pix with the guitar are hot!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You know, I have a friend at school name Kim Dong Won. Yah, that was random. Anyway, welcome to SW. It's always cool to have more guys around. Takes the heat off of me you know... :blush:

Anyway, welcome dude. We now have our very own korean. Woo hoo!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
calling up LY.. hello?? Ly, report to this page, Yunho look-a-like.. hahah

snap crackle pop... i think i've met my match guys, a dude with nice hair..... let me go grease up my hair... ur going down Dong Won!!! :tease: jkjk welcome welcome :) enjoy ur stay..... u can conquer with me.... lmfao jkjk

Muddie Murda

smile...
She's Yunho's lover. ^______^ That's all. But she's not single....she's my girlfriend. So I don't allow her to see other men, that's why. hehe

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling

haha...muddie you're freakin hilarious girl! i'm surprised ly hasn't come on yet...lol!

@ flashman: haha..you might hate yunho but you have a part of him on you....his face...puahahaha!

flashman

sarNie Egg
haha...muddie you're freakin hilarious girl! i'm surprised ly hasn't come on yet...lol!
@ flashman: haha..you might hate yunho but you have a part of him on you....his face...puahahaha!
well kymmy i don't hate yunho...hate is sucha strong word...LOL i like DBSK i sing their songs all the time =]

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i thought there was going to be alot of pictures? :unsure:

Anyways...are ya seeking or something with all that profile stuff in the beginning there? Cause if you are.... :w-scene-pop-corn: LMAO!!

And as others have said..."welcome to sarnworld!!"

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Ack >w< you are adorable looking kekek and luffing the guitar!
You play?

And like all..welcome to SW =) happy postings...wOo...~