Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea probably between 10 and 20 yrs. oh yea roong is always alone lol she probaby has servants but we never see dem lol

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
about sia's age. i thought he cant be over 35. i think his fiance is not much younger than him. how could they didn't get married over 30. that's so impossible.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
im enjoying every episode so far.. but i need taew and mart's relationship to move faster.. everytime they're hugging .. i think its sooo cute but then agian the feelings of being lovers isnt there because they still think they're family. so its kind of weird to me lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wait a minute I think I messed up lmao I think Mart is only 10 years older than her .... because he brought her to Chatchai's house when she was like 10 .. he was prolly like 20 and then 10 years have passed and now he's like 30 and she's almost 20 .. for some reason I added 10 plus 10 I totally forgot she was already 10 when he brought here there Oopps! LOL

superwoman

sarNie Egg
about sia's age. i thought he cant be over 35. i think his fiance is not much younger than him. how could they didn't get married over 30. that's so impossible.
Another flaw to the lakorn. :lol:

Wait a minute I think I messed up lmao I think Mart is only 10 years older than her .... because he brought her to Chatchai's house when she was like 10 .. he was prolly like 20 and then 10 years have passed and now he's like 30 and she's almost 20 .. for some reason I added 10 plus 10 I totally forgot she was already 10 when he brought here there Oopps! LOL
I think it is more like 12-15 year age gap, which I find not to my liking even if it was 10 years apart only.

fun

Expired Sarnie
but wait i cant say age doesn't bother me.. i mean if one of the party is a minor then yeah it's weird.. like if the guy is 40 and she's 16 or she's 60 and he's 17 then yeah i think it's disgusting... but i'm fine if she's 20 and he's 50 or she's 50 and he's 20 lol...
:loool:

I don't have a problem with age either, but in lakorn... that I do have a problem. :loool:

In Awajee See Chompoo, you definitely can say there is 18 years of age gap. When Ja was born, he was already in high school and he was about to leave for college if I remember correctly. But in fact he only looked 8-10 years older than her :loool: Same here, with Mart and Taew.

But from my judgment here, he is probably more than 10 years older about 12-15... Kom as a kid looks 8-10 at the time. Well I have a cousin who is 6 turning 7 that looks about like Kom's height and weight.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mart is either 8 or 12 years older because Taew was 10 and Mart had to leave to continue his studies which meant, he either attended undergrad years overseas being 18 or grad years overseas being 22.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea dats what i was thinkin too aiyaja. they should be clear on dese kind of things but ugh details are always left out in lots of lakorn

natty

Chubs
now my question is how old is donut! hahahah.. she can't be much older then mart..

natty

Chubs
so either nok married a girl young enough to be his daughter or khom will marry a guy old enough to be her father :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nok always gettin w/ girls his daughter's age in lakorn. nashty. but at least mart and taew aint really related in here. i remember dat one pip/joy s lakorn they was cousins EW first cousins too

natty

Chubs
or that one exact's lakorn where pepper is what's her face's nephew.. and also in kamin kup boon, johnny fell in love with his own niece.. real niece.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh yeah ! omg Lod Lai Mungkorn it was Kob P she was his real Aunt and got pregnant by him and then she went and had an abortion fjdadf! that was so ugh

Pip and Joy S Lakorn? dun recall which ones they were first cousins Yai Sanae Ha?

Oh yeah Kamin Gub Boon was =/ Pra'ek falls in love with his aunt causing his wife or whatever to go crazy I think it was like that for Job and Joy's version too